Beatrix Learns the Steps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What the hell was this?' Eric asked after triple checking that he had left the meeting.

'I was needy.' I replied and batted my eyes.

'Bee, this totally inappropriate. Just imagine if did the same to you.'

'Eat me out while I was on a meeting with Margo?' Eric knew Margo and I knew he had a thing for her. Well, for her tits at least.

I'm sorry,' I said when I saw his face. He was hurt. 'There was this jerk at the bar... I had to get it out of my system.'

'Listen, can you stand up from there?'

I did. When he saw my fingers deeply lodged in my pussy he shook his head.

'And have you managed...' he trailed off raising his brow questioningly.

'No. Yes.'

He laughed finally, came around the sofa and hugged me. I hugged him back. With both arms.

'You reek cum.' Eric whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my hair.

'I have a very important question for you.' I felt his body tensing. 'How many attendants were on the meeting?'

He pulled away from me. His eyes had a strange spark in them.

'About fifteen. The whole local management, an executive director from Singapore. Three US partners. And the rest. Couple of them women.'

'And are you proud of me?'

'God, yes! And eternally thankful...'

'Just think about it on Monday when you walk into the office and greet all of these people. Think about that they all saw your wife's face covered in your jizz. And come home to me and know that I would to that again at your first command.'

He grabbed me, kissed my cum covered lips hard. Then he pushed me forward across the back of the sofa.

I opened my legs wide.

12