All Comments on 'Beau Cul Ch. 01'

by xXSaphXx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now I like soccer

I hope German spanks them, so that Tanja gets that ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Win-Win

Looking forward to the next chapter. Stephanie may not know it yet, but she wins either way.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Tanya may have scored first sexually but I hope it's Stephanie that scores the winning shot with the same placement kick Tanya used after to made her cum. I am looking forward to the second match up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Allez Les Bleues!!

We've gotten a taste of what Tanja can do so let's see the French win for a change and experience what sexiness Stephanie can inspire. She hasn't reached out to her own teammates to relieve her frustrations so show us how well she can sooth the German's loss on the field with a win in the bedroom. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You know this is fiction because there's grass on the pitch.

As opposed to the turf the matches are actually being played on.

Grrr....fuck FIFA.

Deutschland, über alles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE COMMENT

"Deutschland, über alles" comes straight from the Third Reich. Why would you comment using that white supremacist phrase?

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
So good!

i love it that you tied the direction of your story to the game schedule!

So hot, I can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm a fan!

L

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Oh my!

it was a tie!

Good luck with that !

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The result is in. France was the better team but germany won. Lets see how you work it in to the story. I'm looking forward to it

xXSaphXxxXSaphXxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
What a match!

Thank you to everyone who made a nice comment so far! I'm so glad you're enjoying the story and the characters. I love that people were supporting both sides.

I was glued to my screen for the whole match. It was so emotional. One of the best games I've seen since the USA/Canada in the last Olympics.

It may take me a little while to come up with a good idea for Chapter 2. I'm leaning toward making the encounter more romantic and consoling after such an emotionally draining match. It just feels like the right thing to do to me. We shall see.

Thanks again for all the support.

Addicted77Addicted77almost 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved the 1st part and, to be enterely honest, I saw the game mostly because of it. I was so curious...

You're an excellent writer and I'm sure that anything you come up with will be truly exciting.

A more romantic 2nd part may be good, yes. But I also picture Tanja as bit more dominant and rough. Maybe a mixture of both rough and caring.

I'm reallyy looking foward for the 2nd part!

Sunstone212Sunstone212almost 9 years ago
Perfect idea

After this match you have the perfect setup for a more romantic second part.

Maybe you could make jessica take the final penalty, after her fantasy in the first part it would fit perfectly

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

I saw the match; Germany won, France were the better team.

Did you have specific players in mind when writing this? I was thinking of France's scorer, fair Louisa Necib ...

Nice and funny story.

Anyway, @Anonymous "Deutschland über alles" is not coming from the Third Reich. It was written by Hoffmann von Fallersleben about 100 years earlier, and it does not have the meaning "Germany ought to rule the world" (nor "They should win all soccer matches"), but "Middle ages have to be finished: no monarchies, but one republican country!"

The line has been abused, sure. But a little bit of historical correctness can't hurt. I don't know where "Anonymous" comes from, the thought of a nation as a political entity is older in France - but at these times araond 1840 it had the meaning of progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From a Friend :D

Yes this comment is from me! Ha! You thought I wouldn't read one of your stories didn't you :D Anyway great use of imagery here, that really is your strongest suit. As for the plot hmmm, well it's definitely got that classic porno feel to it, when the "pool cleaner" comes to the person's house and they just sort of have sex. My only real complaint is that the bet is kinda pointless, Frenchy and the German are still going to have sex with each other, all we're determining is the dom, and that's assuming there's no role switch in the end. Still the sex scene was pretty hot so I can't complain too much :D Good work ;)

SonitusNihilSonitusNihilover 8 years ago
A Quiet friend

You weren't kidding when you said it was steamy. This story gave me the shivers in all the right ways. On a scale of 1 to 10 i'm giving it a solid wow. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fair

was a bit confusing at first as you are not really ofay with football terminology .. but its an ok story... maybe pick a sport you know more about

Pussygalore4UPussygalore4Uover 3 years ago
Waiting on part 2

This story is so hot it makes me want to fuck the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous