Beau Peep

Story Info
Both sheep and virtue are lost.
3.1k words
4.6
8.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beau Peep

"Please! Please! Please!" Begged Cheryl. "Can we pleaseeee?

Cheryl my girlfriend was straddled on my lap. My six inch, rock hard erection buried deep inside her hot, dripping wet pussy. Her juices coated my ball sack.

Earlier that afternoon, Cheryl came home from her job as a make-up artist at the film studio. The boss decided to celebrate Halloween with a company Halloween party. While I was reluctant to go, Cheryl bugged me all during dinner. Later as I watched TV, Cheryl had gone to the bedroom. When she reappeared, she had changed into a sexy teddy with crotchless panties and mile high, high heels. But dangling between her legs was her eight inch strap-on dong.

"Uuu..." Was all that came from my dropped mouth.

"I think my Beau likes his present." Cheryl smiled seductively.

With no further words, she knelt in front of me and pulled down my sweat pants (no underwear, I was commando beneath). She took my dick into her mouth and brought me to full hardness. As she arose from the floor, she raised my legs up. It spread my cheeks apart and exposed my ass hole. Without the use of her hands, Cheryl positioned her knob and slowly popped the pre-lubed cock inside me. Once it was all the way in, Cheryl pulled out six inches before pushing it all back in again.

Of course I knew what she wanted, but if I relented to quickly, Cheryl's sweet-talking would result in a quick happy ending.

Cheryl unstrapped her harness while leaving her cock inside me. She straddled me and slid my shaft into her. She has always been amazingly tight but when she squeezes, her pussy was like a vice.

"Pleaseeee?" Cheryl efforts was just enough to edge me but would not let me cum.

Unable to stand it much longer, I submitted. "Okay! Okay!"

Cheryl tipped me over. I spewed my cum inside her hard as she sprayed her cum all over me.

+++

She hadn't mentioned anything for a bit and I actually forgot about it until Cheryl brought home our costumes. In one hand was a baby blue dress and in the other was a sheep's outfit. "We could go as Little Bo Peep!"

Okay, so I thought dressing up as a sheep wouldn't be too bad. And yes, what you are thinking, happened.

On the day of the party...

"Oh please, Beau! It will be fun and funny." Cheryl pouted. "You dress up as Beau Peep and I'll go as your sexy lamb!"

Knowing that her doggedly coercion would end in the same result, I agreed.

In preparation, Cheryl had me in the shower to shave off any hairs. I didn't have much, mostly pits and pubes. But she even made me shave my ass!

Satisfied with my hairlessness, we went to the bedroom. "Put this on. I'll help you with it."

I took what she handed me. It was some kind of latex vest with realistic, big boobs and hard pointed nipples. Before I could protest, Cheryl had it over my head and on my chest. The neck part was like a turtle neck and went down to just above my belly. The back was open.

"I got the plate from props. Colour match seems perfect." Cheryl told me. The plate clung to me as if it was painted on. Cheryl applied some glue to the edges which then blended in with my skin. Then sheepishly she handed me something else. "This too. We can't have Bo Peep with a penis can we?"

It was made from the same type of material. They looked like assless panties with a front panel and leg holes. The crotch area looked like and felt like a real vagina! It looked a little slick like it was wet and the lips extended out slightly. I stared in disbelief. First at the panties, then at Cheryl and then back at the panties. "Here. Let me show you."

Stunned, I did as I was told. "See? There's a pocket for you to tuck you penis in so you don't have to remove them to pee. It comes out from the pussy so you do have to sit down like a girl though. And I got these assless ones because you have such a nice bubble bum!"

Of course the outfit didn't include real underwear so Cheryl loaned me hers. The white, underwire, shelf bra had quarter cups and a medium sized, pink bow in the front. They seemed to cradle my boobs nicely. The panties were small, cheeky boy shorts with a matching bow in the front. When I pulled them on, the crotch area dug deep into my pussy and gave me a nice camel toe.

"Well, in for a penny; in for a pound!" I thought to myself as Cheryl helped me step into my dress. The front had a less than modest scoop neck line that nearly came down to my bra and displayed my deep cleavage. The back scoop was even deeper. The waist had a wide pink ribbon tie. It also had white crinoline flaring out the rather short, mid-thigh hem.

"You can't wear those socks. It looks ridiculous." Cheryl handed me some white, opaque thigh highs. When I slid them up my smooth, hairless legs, the welts wouldn't hold and would slip down to my knees. She rummaged around one of her drawers. "Here!"

Cheryl handed me a garter belt. It had ten dangling straps with tiny pink bows at the end of each of them. I held up my dress while Cheryl did the three hooks and eyes in the back and then tucked the straps under my panties and through the leg holes. After a couple of tries and assistance from Cheryl, I managed to attach the clips and made sure they were straight.

"I can't wear those!" I finally protested as Cheryl slipped on a pair of heels onto my feet. The shoes were black Mary-Janes. The skinny, stiletto heels were at least four and a half inches tall. "I'll break my neck trying to walk in them."

But as I carefully stood up, I was amazed that I had no problems with my balance although I felt a slight forward cant with the heels and my heavy chest areas. I cautiously took a first step, then another then another. They were very comfortable even with the heel height. The more I walked, the easier it became. Both Cheryl and I were stunned about how easily I became accustom to the shoes.

Cheryl sat me down in front of her make-up mirror to fix my face. She had me put in some baby blue contact lens. She plucked and shaped my brows then applied base on my face; some light blue shading on my lids with a black lid liner. As she applied the mascara, she complimented me. "Wow! Your lashes are so long! Women would kill for lashes like yours. They don't even need to be curled!"

She finished my face and painted on some red lipstick. She stepped back and smiled at her work. I was about to check myself out in the mirror but she stopped me. She tucked my short hair into some sort of cap before placing a honey blond wig on me. The hair had soft curls and fell below my shoulders. Rather than a bonnet, Cheryl pinned in a big blue ribbon.

"Okay. Now look." Cheryl directed me to the full length mirror.

I stood up and nervously shuffled to the mirror. My mouth dropped as I stared at my reflection. I knew I was looking at me, but it wasn't me looking back. My own mother wouldn't have recognized me. "Oh my gawd, Cheryl! That's amazing!"

"Well, that's my job you know. Plus I've had practice on a few actors who had to play female roles." Cheryl said proudly. "Now take this nail polish and do you nails. I need to change."

I painted on the bright pink enamel onto my finger nails. It was different than when I did Cheryl's for some reason. As I finished my right pinkie, Cheryl emerged from the bedroom. Her costume really wasn't much of a costume and not the one I remember she initially brought home. She wore a white, one piece, neck to ankle body suit that looked painted on. Her sexy, buxom body stretched the tight material and made it appear slightly translucent. Her G cup boobs pushed out so much it was easy to see the circumference of her areola. Her huge, hard nipples poked out. Of course it was impossible for her to wear underwear without it showing. Even her teeniest of G-strings would be evident. Her camel toe was deep and prominent. Unmissable.

She had what I guess were lamb paws around her wrists and ankles. On her blond head, she wore a hairband with lamb's ears on it. When she spun around to show me her outfit, I noted she had no tail. "Oops! I almost forgot."

Cheryl held up her fluffy tail. But rather than a stick on, it was actually a butt plug; a good sized one. As she explained it, "It's to make sure no one can pull it off!" She turned her ass to me and positioned the pointy end between her cheeks. There wasn't a hole there but she forced it through the thin material and popped it inside her. She wriggled her bum at me.

She clipped on a white, fluffy choker that went with the wrist and ankle bracelets. And finally a pair of white, six inch stiletto CFM's trimmed with the same fluffy white.

She looked so fucking sexy, hot. I felt my blood surge towards my groin but the prosthetic kept me from getting hard.

Since neither of us could drive in our costumes, we took an Uber to the party. In the dim street light, the driver couldn't tell one of us wasn't a real female. The party was to be at the production house, big enough to accommodate everyone. It was pretty crowded when we got there. I was a bit nervous as this was the first time I'd ever dressed this way and the first time I really met any of her co-workers.

"Hey, Cheryl!" Called out this guy in a sort of Tarzan outfit. It was short and covered only one shoulder leaving half his chest bare. There was a protrusion in front; not big but certainly noticeable. "Wow! You look like a hot little lamb don't you? And who's this?"

"Hi, Rich." Cheryl hugged and kissed him on the cheek. He pulled her in and pressed his chest against her big boobs. After they finally broke, Cheryl introduced me. "This is Little Beau Peep! Little Beau, this is my boss, Richard."

I was slightly taken aback as Richard gave me a kiss on my cheek. He placed one hand around my back and the other grabbed my ass and pulled me in for a hard hug. Even through the thickness of my crinoline, I could feel him rub himself on my thigh as a finger ran along my ass crack. "Welcome, Bo and Cheryl. Enjoy yourselves. The bar is open. Go grab a drink!"

It was much later in the evening and after a number of drinks, I needed to go pee; badly! My pee would come out from the fake pussy but meant I had to sit on the toilet. I sat and relaxed. There was a warm wetness between my legs. "Shit! I forgot to pull down my panties!"

Like I said, I really needed to pee. When I was done, my panties were completely soaked and stank of urine. With no way to wear them anymore, I managed to remove them without getting too much on me and chucked them away. I wiped myself as best I could. The fake pussy panties made it feel like I was wearing underwear even though my ass was uncovered.

I didn't really know anyone and felt sort of isolated even with sticking to Cheryl. When I came back from the bathroom, Cheryl had disappeared. I looked around and finally found her surrounded by a group of guys. They were all laughing and drinking. They all took turns pulling on Cheryl's lamb tail. Of course they failed to pull it out but I could tell from her facial expression, it was making her hot. Even from a distance I could see her nipples were extended and hard. Difficult to miss on her big boobs. I took a double-take and I swear I could see a wet spot form on her crotch. The thin white material was darker and translucent and pulled up into her pussy.

"Hello again Bo!" I heard from behind.

I turned to see it was Richard. He was now in front of me blocking my view of Cheryl. I didn't want to offend him in case he'd take it out against Cheryl. He handed me another drink which I nervously gulped. Vodka soda and pretty potent. I doubt if there was much soda in it.

As we talked, well mostly he talked, I stood there pretending to be interested. I took a few more gulps. Little by little he encroached on my personal space and was inches away from me. As I moved back to make space, he'd close the gap again. He was actually guiding me away from everyone. I found myself in a darkened area. I could still see everyone in the distance but I'm sure they couldn't see us. I took another gulp from my glass. I should have been more concerned but actually was pretty relaxed. Too relaxed.

Richard cupped the back of my neck and pulled me to him. His lips crushed mine. His tongue invaded my mouth. I could feel a hand on my boob; squeezing and cupping and pinching it. He gripped my wrist to guide my hand under his costume and placed his semi-firm cock into my palm. I enclosed my fingers around his growing shaft and stroked his length.

Richard's hand found its way under my skirt. Even through the rubbery material, I could feel him finger my pussy. He smiled. "Dirty Bo Peep! No panties!"

My pre-cum was freely flowing and lubed the vaginal canal allowing him to insert a couple of digits. His fingers were in deep and found the pee tube to my uncut penis. The tube made it impossible for me to get an erection but his fingertips were deep enough to tickle my foreskin. I moaned in his ear. "Auuhhh! Fuck! Don't stop!"

His erection had grown to a rock hard ten, thick inches in my palm. My hand was soaked from his pre-cum. He pushed me against some crates and lifted my dress up. His cock found its way to my slit. I lifted a leg up around his hip and allowed him to push his meat inside me. It found my pee tube so with each hard thrust, his knob bashed into mine.

Each stroke became harder and harder. I knew he was about to come. I cried out. "Cum! Cum inside my naked cunt! Fuck! Yes!"

There was a hot gush coating my cock. I had cum too and our love juice mingled inside of me. Shaking, I collapsed onto my knees; Richard's dick pointed straight at my mouth. His foreskin was pulled back enough to expose his red knob. His pee hole still leaked cum. His shaft was coated with slimy goo.

I panted through my mouth. I guess Richard took it as, I wanted to clean him off so he shoved his cock into my throat before I could even protest. My mouth was full of his meat. My nose was tickled by his thick pubic hair. He was deep down my throat blocking my airway. I couldn't breathe and tried to push away but Richard held my head.

Hot, salty-sweet goop filled my cheeks. I managed to swallow some but most of it spurted out from my lips and dripped onto and down to my cleavage. He continued to cum as he face-fucked me until I could finally push him away. I fell to my hands and knees; coughing up cum and gasping for air.

"Oh don't worry, slut!" I hear him say. "I still have more!"

I looked up. My eyes popped open wide. His cock looked even harder and bigger. Before I could get up, Richard was behind me and pushed on my back with his hand. He flipped the back of my dress up and ran his knob along my ass crack. "You have an extremely fuckable, bubble ass don't you!"

He spread my ass open with his hands. My clinched hole was no match for the slick, cum-coated pole he infiltrated me with. The more he pushed it in, the more I wanted inside me. He stretched me wide. He was bigger than anything Cheryl had fucked me with. He was the first real cock I had ever taken. My virgin ass was no more.

I pushed back against him until my bum kissed his hips. Slowly at first then with increasing intensity and cadence, Richard pumped his cock inside of me. My mind flooded with colours of pink and purple pastels. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the sensation of this real, rock hard cock inside of me. I panted through my open mouth.

I had cum number of times but Richard wasn't ready yet. He slammed his hips into my ass. His cock shoved deep inside me. I came again. And again. And again.

Finally Richard asked. "Ready bitch?"

Still slamming hard against my ass but now at a faster pace, Richard's breathing became more ragged. I forced my body back to try and get more of him inside of me. "Fuck, baby! Here it comes! Uh...! Uh...! Uh...!"

I felt the hotness of his cream fill my hole. Even after two sessions, the amount of cum he ejaculated was immense. With one finally thrust, Richard completely emptied his balls in me. My belly felt full.

Slow, Richard extracted himself. I spasmed with each inch he pulled out. My ass spat out his last three inches. My face buried in my arms. My anus pulsated. Both my pussy and asshole leaked cum and dribbled down my thighs.

When I recovered, Richard was nowhere to be found. I managed to stand up on shaky legs and brushed down my dress. I wondered around to look for Cheryl. When I found her, her hair was all disheveled. There were dirty, grey hand prints over her boob. Her crotch area looked dirty and soaked. When she turned around, her lamb tail was gone and the rear hole was ripped open wide.

She smiled at me and signaled it was time to go.