Beauties and a Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove into town late in the afternoon. It was Sunday and no one was downtown as we slowly made our way to our neighborhood, pulling up in Lynn's empty driveway.

I helped her carry her bags in, following her to her room, where she collapsed on her bed, her t-shirt riding up to where I could see the bottom of her bare tits, her legs wide open where I could see that she too had a wet spot on her shorts, the sneaky little minx.

I was staring at it when she suddenly sat up and held her arms out to me. I was instinctively drawn to her and in one motion we were arm in arm, her hands on my ass, mine on her tits, our tongues exploring the other's mouth, both of us moaning. Lynn managed to pull her t-shirt all the way up to her neck and whispered, "suck my tits."

I was light-headed already from the week at the beach, the kisses, playing with myself under the covers, Lynn licking me clean and making me cum over and over with a houseful of friends scattered around us.

But this was different. I was smitten. I might have been in love, for all I knew. I buried my head between her legs and for the first time, licked another girl's pussy. Lynn came twice before we both fell back on her bed, laughing so hard we almost didn't hear her parents come in downstairs.

We both jumped up, put on what clothes we could find and scurried down their back staircase to avoid them. I'm sure they weren't suspicious at all. By the time we made it to my car, we were both winded, our hair tangled, both us smelling like the other's pussy and still laughing so hard there were tears in our eyes.

I think it was the happiest day of my life.

Lynn had that look in her eye again as she leaned in my car, where I'd collapsed into the driver's seat.

"Come over tomorrow," she whispered in my ear. "And bring your uniform."

She had a devilish smile as I turned a little red, the realization coming over me in a wave of sexual anticipation and nervousness.

"Really?" I gasped. "My cheer outfit?"

Lynn was smiling that smile, looking up at her house to see if anyone was looking out the windows. Then she kissed me on the lips again and squeezed one of my tits.

"By the way," she whispered into my ear. "You're wearing my panties."

Wide-eyed, I looked down at my shorts, opening the button and sliding the zipper down just enough to see a triangle of white.

I looked up smiling.

"But where..."

She put a finger to my lips.

"They're under my pillow," she said. "I'm keeping them."

------------------------------------

In one week, I felt as if I'd become a different person. One week after graduation had felt like a year.

My head was spinning when I woke up the next morning. The house was empty as I walked downstairs and made a cup of coffee, feeling like an adult one second, a lesbian the next and a slut on top of everything else. The girl from last week was gone forever.

I walked out onto the deck, the sun shining so bright I had to shade my eyes to see the back yard. Across the fence was the forest, dark and foreboding and filled with the unknown, dead bodies, ghosts, creatures with red eyes and wild legends that seemed more alive than ever before.

I stood against the railing on my deck and stared, the smell of cut grass and salt air, the scent of wet panties and beer, a week of aromas mixed in with the reality of a new summer ahead filled my nose and swirled around in my spinning head.

Behind me, an empty house and a lifetime of memories that I felt drifting away, replaced by a week of craziness. I shook my head, trying to clear it, a faint buzzing that wouldn't stop. Was I really a new person? Was the old Sam really gone, just like that?

Then I realized the buzzing was coming from my back pocket.

I walked into the house as I pulled out my cellphone. It was Lynn.

"Hey you," she said excitedly. "Are you dressed?"

Puzzled and still not thinking clearly, I mumbled something about not knowing where my mom had put my cheer outfit.

"No, dummy," she said. "Not that. At least not yet. I mean are you up and moving? You'll never guess what we're going to do today.

I sat down on the couch in the den both anticipating and dreading what she had planned.

"What?"

Lynn laughed, sensing my hesitation or my sense of bewilderment. It was as if life was suddenly flying ahead of me, pulling me into a vortex. I knew, and she knew, I would probably do anything if it involved Lynn.

"Some of the guys are talking about walking into the forest today," she said in a sing-song voice.

I was momentarily speechless. First, I had no idea who 'some of the guys' were and second, I had no intention of going in those woods. I took a deep breath.

"Are you crazy?"

She laughed a little too hard and put her hand over her phone.

"I knew she'd say that," I heard her muffled aside to someone.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, getting a little concerned.

I'd seen her in action, saw her at the pool hall, saw her steal a girl's boyfriend at the beach house, saw her get under the covers in my own bed and just have her way with me.

I knew Lynn to be a little presumptuous, but I assumed she was sane.

"Just a couple of guys," she said, a little too casually. "They went to school with me. You'll like them. Or at least they'll like you."

I could hear the insinuation in her voice.

"Listen," she said, "We're dropping by in like 10. Be ready or not. This could be the greatest summer of our lives!"

It turned out to be the longest.

They pulled up in a jeep one of the guys owned, parking it in front of my house, which my dad wasn't going to like one bit. The two guys and Lynn walked up my driveway chattering away like magpies, pushing each other and acting like teenagers who are up to something, trying to remain loose when deep inside they were nervous.

I opened the back door and walked around the deck to the side of the house where I leaned over and yelled.

"Up here, Lynn!"

They never stopped talking as they made their way up the back steps and onto our deck. Then they stopped and stared.

I was dressed in a sundress, with my cheerleader sneakers and the usual jewelry I wore, a gold necklace and matching charm bracelet. I looked like I was getting ready for a church social or something.

"Damn," one of the guys said. They never took their eyes off of me.

They were all dressed in jeans and t-shirts, even Lynn. The wore heavy shoes that looked like something out of an Eddie Bauer catalog, and one of the guys had a knife hanging from his belt.

"Sam," Lynn said, breaking us out of our reverie, "this is Joe and Charlie, the guys I told you about. Guys, this is Sam. Sam, why are you dressed like a virgin?"

They all laughed, and I smiled uncomfortably.

"Because I am?"

Then were all laughed and sat on deck chairs, pulling them all together around a table. Lynn spoke first.

"So anyway, here's our plan," she started, looking only at me, which Joe and Charlie were also, staring holes through my sundress, which was buttoned all the way to the top.

"We go down the path just far enough to see what it feels like. We take it slow. We keep quiet, we take it seriously and we just see what happens. OK?"

I looked at her like she'd lost her mind.

"That's your plan?"

She waved her hand like she was swatting a fly.

"It's nothing, Sam," she said. "We're only going to go a little ways in. All we want to do is say we did it. It's not like we're going off in search of Mary Whats-her-name."

"Stansbury," I said.

"Stansbury," Lynn repeated. "Or that other girl."

"Or the one before that," I said in a dead voice. "Not to mention the guys or the..."

My voice trailed off as I looked over their heads into the woods behind my house.

"The thing with red eyes?" Joe asked, elbowing Charlie in the ribs. Charlie elbowed him back, and for a few seconds they were just two idiot teenagers getting ready to do something really stupid.

"Cut it out!" Lynn snapped. "We take this seriously, or we don't go, right Sam?"

She looked at me with no expression. She was dead set on going into the woods, and she was as serious as I'd ever seen her. OK, it was the first time I'd ever seen her completely serious, other than with her tongue down my throat and humping me in her bedroom.

I nodded and looked at the guys, sizing them up.

"Why are they coming?" I asked.

"Numbers," Lynn said. "The more of us the better. And besides, if they don't go, no one would believe us.

I lowered my gaze at her and asked in a low voice.

"You know this is exactly how those people disappeared?"

Lynn exhaled loudly.

"Listen, again, we're only taking a short walk down the path. I've done it before. I know what it's like. I'm sure you have too. I mean, it's literally behind your house."

I nodded again. I had been down that path, but only a few times and never to actually go into the woods. I'd gone and retrieved a softball once or twice, and I threw a Frisbee down there the summer before and never saw it again. That always bothered me. I knew it had to be there, but no. Never saw it again.

They were getting up to leave as I thought back to that day, the last time I ventured into those dark trees. I know what I felt that day, and it just wasn't disappointment or confusion over losing a Frisbee. I felt something else that day, and I didn't want to ever go in there again.

And yet here we were, walking off my deck toward that exact spot, where the path opened up and dropped down into the woods, where my parents warned since I was a child to never go in there, where the birds stopped singing, where the sun didn't shine, where the Frisbee vanished from the earth.

------------------------------------------

I always think of the little things looking back on it, and one of those that stands out is Joe walking out to his jeep to get a flashlight in broad daylight. I remember Charlie making fun of him as he closed the door to the Jeep and started walking toward us.

What I most remember about that though is Joe reaching down about halfway across our yard and picking up a rolled-up newspaper then tossing onto our front porch.

It landed perfectly, sliding up to the door just as he intended.

"Once a paperboy, always a paperboy," Joe said, smiling at Charlie and walking like a rooster, oblivious to the irony.

The headline in The Gazette that morning would've frozen our blood and ended the adventure before it began.

Missing Girls Found Alive

The story we didn't read detailed an amazing story of the three young girls, all between 19 and 22, who were found walking down the road that leads out of town next to the woods, several miles from our neighborhood.

The story reported all three girls wearing nothing but thin white gowns, barefoot. The sheriff quoted in the story added one chilling detail.

"They refused to answer questions," he said, "not even acknowledging people around them. It was if they were deaf mutes. The eerie thing was that they were all smiling."

No one was smiling as we stepped into the woods behind my house. Joe walked ahead of Charlie with Lynn and me trailing close behind. The trees overhead immediately blocked out the sun, and the temperature dropped several degrees as we descended the path.

Halfway down, Joe turned on his flashlight. I shivered as the entrance to the woods disappeared behind us, and Lynn took my hand. We exchanged glances but neither of us spoke. In fact, for the longest time no one said a word. I'm pretty sure I was the first one to speak, whispering to Lynn as we rounded a bend in the trail.

"Is this far enough?" I asked

"Shhhhh"

"How far are we going?" I asked earnestly.

"You guys cut it out," Charlie said, looking back at us as Joe shone his light ahead of us, occasionally shining it into the trees around us. He sounded a little scared. That didn't help the situation.

We walked on, deeper and deeper into the trees, our footsteps making the only noise. No birds were chirping. No squirrels scurrying about. It was as if we were the only people on earth.

And then we came to the fork in the trail.

We all just stood and stared until either Joe or Charlie croaked the ominous obvious.

"Now what?"

We'd only been walking 20 or 30 minutes, but it seemed like hours. The path had been mostly downhill to that point, but it was clear from the drop off of both forks that the next descent would be more dramatic.

Joe suggested we flip a coin. Charlie suggested we split up and see if the paths came back together, which didn't make much sense. But Lynn seemed to like the idea for some reason. In fact, she was smiling that sly smile.

"You guys take that path and we'll take this one," she said.

I looked at her like she was crazy, but she held up her hand to keep me silent then winked at me.

The boys shrugged and began to walk down the left path, Charlie looking back over his shoulder and sneering.

"You're not fooling anybody," he said. "You little girls go on back home."

Lynn flipped him the bird and took my hand.

"C'mon," she said. "I know where we are."

As we went down the hill, she explained herself.

"That other path just goes out to the road," she said, squeezing my hand. "This one goes to a little clearing. Feel like getting some sun?"

I didn't ask how she knew. I had a pretty good idea though. Lynn had been sexually active for a couple of years, something I figured out when we were at the beach. As the path widened, she began to skip. I skipped alongside, feeling comfortable for the first time since we left my back yard.

There was indeed a clearing as the path leveled and the sun shone down on us for the first time since we entered the woods. I exhaled and managed a grin as Lynn let go of my hand and began to run toward the clearing. I watched as she ran ahead of me, her arms outstretched, her long brown hair billowing.

By the time I made it to the middle of the clearing, Lynn had sat down, her hiking boots off, her pants to her knees as she undressed looking up at me with that smile on her face.

I took no time following her lead, unbuttoning my sundress and sliding it over my head, falling to my knees in only a bra and panties and my sneakers. Lynn was naked, her tanned skin glistening, a sheen of perspiration on her face. She was more gorgeous than I'd ever seen her.

I'd removed my bra and panties, sitting on my bare ass still in my shoes when Lynn crept to me on her knees, kissing me softly and pushing my shoulders down until I was lying on my back, looking up at her.

She straddled me, still on her knees, her bare pussy above me. I was lightheaded. but I'd never wanted anything more in my entire life. I reached up, slid my hands onto her ass and pulled her down, her small clit touching my lips as I slid my tongue inside her, feeling her moan and shudder.

The more I licked, the louder she moaned.

"God yes!" she hissed, her teeth gritted. "Lick me! Suck my pussy!"

Lynn was all but screaming when she came the first time.

"Yesss! God you're good. Don't stop, PLEASE don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I drank her cum as she gushed in my mouth, once, twice, three times, sliding her went clit up and down my face, using my nose to fuck herself, cumming again and again, talking dirtier and dirtier as she held my head and ground against me.

"You like it? You like my cunt?"

My face was her sybian. My hands pulling her down harder, my fingers sliding in her ass crack, which was wet as she finally collapsed onto her hands, rising off my face, breathing heavily on all fours as I slid out from under her then burying my face into her wet ass, my tongue easily probing her asshole as she wiggled and pushed back against me.

"FUCK ME!" she screamed. "Tongue-fuck my fucking asshole!"

We were lost in ourselves, two horny girls all alone in our own world. We licked and fingered and probed and had incredibly loud orgasms for what seemed like hours. When we finally fell into each other's arms, exhausted, sweating and smelling like our pussies, we closed our eyes and held each other in the warm sun.

I had never been more content in my life.

I have no idea how long we were there in that little meadow, but the late spring sun was indeed hot enough to tan under. And we were almost sure to stay there until sundown had Lynn not suddenly sat bolt upright, a look of concern on her face.

"Shhhhhh"

She held up one finger and looked all around us.

"Did you hear that?" she whispered loudly.

I just shook my head. I hadn't heard anything. Lynn started putting her clothes on, still sitting in the grass, so I crawled a few yards around us, gathering my clothes and dressing quickly and silently.

We stayed low, looking out across the tall grass, looking into the trees in the distance. A warm breeze rustled the grass and trees, but it was quiet otherwise. Still, neither of us spoke a word.

Lynn got on her hands and knees and crawled a few feet, motioning for me to follow. Mere minutes after feeling better than I've ever felt in my life, I was now feeling nothing but fear, cold, gnawing fear.

We crawled a few yards then peered over the grass, looking for who knows what, hoping we wouldn't see anyone. Or anything.

When we reached the trees, Lynn stood up and scurried behind a large oak, gesturing for me to follow. The two of us peered from around the tree, looking across the clearing, slowly scanning the entire field.

And then we saw it at the same time. Standing at the opening from where our path ended was a man. No, it wasn't a man. It was a man-thing, a tall, somewhat hairy figure, heavily muscled, its arms crossed as if guarding the path.

My heart was beating out of my chest as we both cowered behind the tree shaking. It was his eyes that made him stand out, shining red eyes staring directly at us.

I thought I was going to pass out. I reached out and grabbed Lynn's hand and squeezed it hard.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

Lynn didn't answer right away. Her eyes were locked on his, frozen in a dead stare, too afraid to move. When she finally spoke, it was the sound of a girl in sheer awe.

"Look at that thing," she said in a low monotone. "My God, Sam. Look at it."

"I'm looking right at it, what do you..."

I stopped talking. My mouth open but no sound coming out. I finally saw what she saw.

The man-thing was unclothed, its long hair hanging behind him, his chiseled features apparent even from across the field. And hanging from between his legs was the longest cock I've ever seen. It was the size of a horse's cock, dangling free.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "Do you see what I see?"

Lynn just nodded, neither of us able to look away. We stared for several minutes before the thing suddenly got on all fours and crawled away, back up our path, looking more like a huge dog or a bear, only with no tail, just a perfectly formed human ass. It took one giant leap and was gone.

"Now what do we do?" I asked.

But Lynn was already gone.

"RUN!" she yelled, and off we went in the opposite direction of the beast, or whatever it was.

"Where?" I yelled, gaining speed until we were side by side.

"There," Lynn said, pointing toward another opening in the trees, another entrance to another path, not unlike the one in my backyard. We entered it running wide open, down a long, dark trail that seemed to go on and on, both of looking back periodically but neither of us slowing down.

The woods seemed to get darker as we descended, the air seemed to get cooler, almost cold as we ran and ran, eventually reaching a small stream with a crude footbridge spanning the creek. Both of us crossed it then stopped on the other side, hands on our knees, breathing so hard we could barely get enough oxygen into our lungs, which felt like they were about to burst. We both looked back up the path where we'd run, not sure what to do.