Beauties and a Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we turned around, we saw in the distance a small stone house, a cabin in the woods, moss-covered and set in a small clearing, surrounded by trees and ivy that all but camouflaged the entire house.

There were two small windows and a wooden door. Through the windows, we could see a light, faint but flickering. We held each other's hands but didn't move until Lynn turned and screamed.

Standing at the other side of the bridge was the man-thing. From close up, we could see everything, his large human face, covered in hair, his extra-long arms and powerful hands, his great muscled thighs spread apart and hanging between them that three-foot long cock, hairless, dark, the head of it huge and twitching.

We stared at the cock, neither of us wanting to make eye contact with the creature, probably because they were no longer red but almost normal looking, bloodshot but normal.

The man-beast breathed heavily but nothing like we were breathing. When it took a step onto the bridge, we saw its feet, clawed and padded like a wolf or even a lion. One hand rested on the railing, long hairy hands with smaller claws but claws just the same.

We took one step back, and then another and then we turned and ran toward the cabin. Almost reaching the door when suddenly the beast seemed to float over us and onto the porch, turning on all fours and staring at us, a low growl and then something resembling a smile, revealing fangs, perfectly white, sharpened teeth with two canines protruding.

We both stepped back as the creature stood upright, one hand on the doorknob, turning it and pushing the door open.

And then it spoke.

An impossibly low voice that seemed to shake the ground.

"Come," it said.

I shook my head and took a step back, but Lynn stood in her tracks, frozen, not backing. I pulled on her arm.

"Lynn, no," I said, tears streaming down my face, my entire body shaking uncontrollably.

"Shhhhhh," she whispered. "We can't run."

And then the voice again.

"Come," it said, nodding to us.

Lynn was right. We couldn't run. But there was something else that made no sense. Deep down, I really didn't want to run.

There was an earthy smell that seemed to surround us, a smell unlike anything I'd ever detected, an aroma that seemed to have an effect on my body, making my knees week, my skin to tingle, my pussy suddenly itching slightly. I felt myself attracted to the odor. It seemed to consume me, surround and cover me in a warm blanket of comfort, a protective blanket that seemed to fill me with something I couldn't quite make sense of.

It was desire. My body was on fire. I instinctively looked down at the huge penis hanging from the creature. It had grown, now throbbing and twitching. It was overpowering, the smell, the hormones, the magnetism of it.

Lynn took the first step, and while I wanted to hold her back, it was if my legs were of their own mind, and I walked with Lynn toward the creature.

The beast turned and walked into the cabin. We followed trancelike, toward the man-thing, toward the scent, toward the massive cock, which was now erect as the beast sat in a crude wooden chair, sliding one clawed hand up and down the length of the penis, a long tongue suddenly curling out of its mouth, circling the head of the cock, wrapping around it then moving up and down the shaft, masturbating itself while Lynn and I were pulled in, our eyes locked on the head of the cock, unable or unwilling to turn.

We went to our knees and kneeled before it. The creature's tongue unwrapped the mushroom head, its arms rested on its thighs, and the beast opened its legs and nodded.

We both took it in our hands and began to lick. A low moan came from the man-thing. The aroma intensified. We licked harder, sliding our tongues down the entire length, tickling a massive ball sack as the creature growled in pleasure.

My pussy was on fire as we continued our lewd, out-of-body experience. We worshipped the massive animal cock, primal and depraved. I had never been hornier in my life.

Lynn managed to get some of the head of the cock into her mouth, amazingly sucking the end of the beast's dick with her eyes wide open while my head was licking under its balls. I could feel it shudder and growl from deep within.

And then it erupted. Lynn squealed, pulling me up to where we both let the cum spew in our faces, licking ourselves as he came more and more, an impossible amount of cum splattering us, coating us, drowning us in salty, musky semen that we eagerly drank, taking huge globs in our hands and feeding each other, our eyes closed in pure ecstasy, our bodies in heat, rubbing each other, covering each other in the creature's cum until I suddenly felt dizzy, felt myself going black before passing out in the floor.

------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to, I saw Lynn lying on a bed, her legs wide open but spasming, her entire body shaking. The beast was on all fours, its long tongue sliding in and out of Lynn's soaking wet pussy. Her head was hanging off the end of the bed, her eyes seemingly turned inside out. She was in a pure state of rapture.

Then I realized we were both naked. I felt drawn to the bed, pulled as if it had its own gravity field. I positioned myself near Lynn's head then pressed my pussy against her face. She seemed to swoon as I began to grind up and down, my slit becoming wet instantly, Lynn's tongue hanging out, flicking my clit, which I'd never seen so engorged. It looked like a small penis.

I came immediately, a flood of juices splashing Lynn's face, my huge clit rubbing hard against her forehead, nose and chin. I reached out an took Lynn's nipples in my fingers and twisted hard.

A sound came from inside her unlike anything I'd ever heard. It was animal-like in its low groan, an intensely sounding moan as her pussy exploded, squirting uncontrollably as the man-things tongue wrapped around her engorged clit, it too having grown to ridiculous size, a cock-like bulge that twitched and throbbed as she came like a garden hose, goose-bumps all over her body as she writhed and seemed to beg for more.

We were lost in a world of lust, of wanton lust for a man-like creature and our own bodies. We were transformed from young high school grads, cheerleaders from good families, now slutting ourselves completely for a beast, a man that looked like something out of mythology, a minotaur or a gorilla-man built for pure debauchery.

We had found something pure and completely taboo, something to strong, so wrong yet so powerful we surrendered totally to it, giving our bodies to it, our souls, drawn to a scent, a cock of unimaginative size and sensation.

I wasn't sure how we were going to go home now. But none of that was on my mind as my eyes closed and I humped Lynn's face. I suddenly felt a sensation unlike anything I'd ever felt, like a snake slithering up my ass crack, a hot, wet, reptilian tongue sliding into my asshole, tickling my insides as it probed deeper, moving and teasing as I gasped and felt too strong hands slide around me pulling me away from my passed out friend and gently pushing me onto the floor on my hands and knees.

The claws clamped around my tits as the tongue explored inside of me then began to fuck me in my quivering ass. I came from my ass for the first time in my life, gushing from both my pussy and my anus simultaneously, my entire body feeling like one erogenous zone, a total-body orgasm that left me exhausted, shaking but begging for more.

And then the cock was against my huge clit, slapping against it, a feeling of desire unlike anything I can describe, a yearning, aching, burning need for the beast's cock. I shook uncontrollably imagining it entering me, against all reason, against all physical possibilities, and yet I wanted it.

"Fuck me," I begged. "Fuck me hard."

I felt myself being lifted off the floor, my legs being pulled apart as if sitting in the massive arms of the creature, it's hot breath on my neck, its tongue probing my ears as it picked me up and slid the cock under me.

I felt its mass as it teased my huge clit, sliding under it and pressing hard against my hole, feeling stretched beyond reason, feeling pried apart as the head of the penis opened me and began to slide inside me, the walls of my pussy feeling like they were on fire, as if they were being split open. The pain was intense, but the sensation was mind-altering.

I wanted it. I begged for it.

"Fuck me," I cried quietly, in fear but in pure lechery.

The cock pressed inside me as I felt myself being laid onto a bed beside my sleeping friend, my bottom sticking up, the cock seemingly stuck inside me, stretching me slowly.

And then it went in deeper, impossibly deep, reaching the very insides of me, feeling impaled in pure pleasure, lascivious lust and pain, begging for more.

"Fuck me all day," I whispered.

The pumping started slowly but gained momentum, the massive cock creating a constant orgasm, my body in convulsions as the man-thing took me completely, fucking me like an animal until his giant cock erupted inside me, filling me with hot semen, so much that it oozed out of my pussy and down my legs, heat from deep within burning me, bringing hot tears to my eyes but making me swoon, smiling broadly as the beast groaned and fucked me until every drop of cum was released inside me.

Again, I felt light-headed and then dizzy before going dark and passing out on the bed, a silly grin on my face, my pussy gaped, leaking and ruined forever, owned now by something I couldn't describe or resist. I dreamed of running naked through the forest, holding hands with Lynn as we floated above the trail.

When I awoke, I was wearing a thin white gown. Lynn slept a few feet away, also in a thin white gown. The cabin was quiet when she finally opened her eyes, the two of us looking at each other with stupid grins on our faces.

(To be continued)