All Comments on 'Beautiful Bondage'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well gosh...

Now I have to go do some research. Wonderful story, I can't help commenting on your writing:)

freshfacefreshfaceover 15 years ago
Great story

I loved what you did with the paintings on the wall. They provided a very nice compliment to your theme. You really bring other cultures to life in your stories.

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Inflamed with lust

This story begs for accompanying illustrations. So incredibly evocative, and the nephew's desire so well rendered, as was the old man.

fltzr44fltzr44almost 10 years ago
Oh, WOW!

WOW, this is among the most intensely stimulating stories I've ever read. The uniqueness was very arousing, I was burning with lust and my cock was throbbingly hard. When I finally orgasmed it was very very intense. I would enjoy being the used, fucked and sucked "victom" in this scene, it would be tremendous. I hope I can find more stories in this very erotic and strange mode.

fltzr44fltzr44almost 10 years ago
About acompanying artwork

Yes, it would be a wonderful accompaniement to have all the depicted scenes of this story represented along with the story. This story is super sizzling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

this was one of the best...thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3023 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...