Beautiful Brutality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-There's n-no way," Rhea stammered, finally responding to The Queen's mocking. "What...what did you do?"

Charlotte smiled, noting, "Speaking again, are we?"

"W-What did ya fucken d-do to me?!" Rhea grunted back immediately.

"Oh, Rhea, I haven't done anything yet," Charlotte assured. "Not something that I wouldn't have done to anyone else, anyway. Your butthole gobbled up my cock because it knows what it likes. Maybe even...what it loves?"

"You sh...God damn!" Rhea cried as the pain cut her off, The Nightmare scrambling to pick back up. "Shut ya fucken dirty m-mouth, Charlie!"

"What, is the truth too much for you, Ripley? Gosh, it is, isn't it? Poor, helpless little Rhea Ripley...boo-hoo! You're a bottom, bitch, deal with it! Hahaha, a pure fucking bottom, too!"

"No!" Rhea growled. "I'm...I'm not a bottom! No fucken way! I-I'm a top!"

"Aww, sweetie...that's not what your butthole says. She begs to differ. If you could see what I'm seeing, you'd understand, Rhea. The way she clings to my inches, the way she quivers, hungry for more? Your booty is in love with my cock, Rhea. It's best you come to terms with that now, because once I really get going, you're gonna find yourself wanting to make up for lost time. And that means a whole lotta bottoming! Which, if you're not aware, would put a damper on your little plan to redeem yourself after losing to me."

Rhea simply shook her head in denial. Denial of Charlotte's false accusations. They weren't true. They couldn't be true...could they? No! No, they couldn't! Just because Charlotte had rammed 8 inches up her bum in record time, or because the pain had already begun to fade away? Wait...what? WHAT!?

Where did the pain go? That sweet, delicious pain, the agony that Rhea despised in the moment had all but quietly disappeared in the several minutes Charlotte spent buried balls-deep in The Nightmare's gradually loosening shit-pipe. Which was DEFINITELY NOT okay! Rhea knew coming in that as long as things were painful, they couldn't be pleasurable; at least not to a first-timer, anyway. And on that note...THIS WAS HER FIRST TIME!!!! How could the pain be gone already!? How could...how could....

***

"Why are you stopping, bitch?" Big Mami growled as she hammered Rhea's butt again and again, the force short-circuiting The Nightmare's brain just as it had earlier, this bringing her story to a pause once more.

With her eyes struggling to stay uncrossed, Rhea squealed, "M-My arse...I'm gonna...B-Big Mami, p-p...."

"Don't even fucking think about it," Raquel shut down immediately. "My fucktoys don't cum until I'm satisfied! And I won't be satisfied with you until I hear the rest of the story!" The dichotomy between La Chingona's gruff tone and the rather tender love-making she insisted on giving Rhea's booty was a sight to behold.

"But, Big Mami-" Rhea attempted to argue, but Gonzaléz wasn't having it.

"But nothing! I don't even want you thinking about cumming until I've heard how hard Charlotte made you cum first! Is that clear?" Reluctantly, Rhea nodded her head. "Good, then proceed."

"Y-Yes, Big Mami," Rhea whined before taking a second to collect her thoughts; her mind was already going through so much as it was. Once she was ready, Rhea picked up where she'd left off.

***

How could Charlotte have made her so comfortable already? Without so much as even properly beginning the butt-fucking, Rhea's asshole had settled into the strange new feeling of taking cocks. And sure, once The Queen got moving, the pain would probably reappear in spades; it was likely it only disappeared at all because of how stagnant everything had become after the stuffing. But nevertheless, that thought was a scary one.

Luckily, Rhea's worries were mostly unnecessary. Just as she suspected, the stinging pain of that cock rubbing up against her suffocating walls returned the second Charlotte retracted her hips only to slam them forward, officially beginning the bumming, a major sigh of relief. It hurt like hell, even with Charlotte giving her less than half of that cock's length per stroke on the early going. But it hurt a lot less than embarrassment of being instantly molded into a buttslut by the WWE's most-decorated athlete. Charlotte's taunting though? Rhea was still figuring out how to cope with that.

"Mmmmm-there we go, Rhea! Fuck, you're tight! I gotta say, I haven't fucked an ass this tight in...what, maybe five, six years? When was the first time I fucked Sasha? Hell...2014? Her ass was so, so, SOOOOOO tight when I took her cherry, Rhea. I tried like three times to start bumming her, but it didn't work! God, I had to rim her for hours just to fit my head in. Ooooh, but she opened up good for her Queen in the end, though! Just like you will, Rhea!"

With the initial cock-shock that plagued her all but officially shaken off, Rhea reverted back to her gameplan: ignore The Nature Girl, focus on getting back to her ways. Back on top, with the NXT title around her waist and every bitch in the back on her cock. Hell, maybe she'll even ditch NXT entirely and prepare for a main roster run? That would get her closer to giving the bitch currently familiarizing herself with Rhea's asshole a little deserved comeuppance. Oh yeah, The Nightmare had options!

The loss to Charlotte changed nothing! What, just because everyone saw her tap out? Probably hundreds of...hundreds of thousands of people who've...never heard of her before. Who's first impressions of Rhea will NOW always be that of an uppity, over-confident brat who dared to evoke The Queen of Wrestling and got put in her place as a result of her deeds. Yeah, maybe Raw or SmackDown weren't the best options, after all.

NXT was it! The black and yellow, the hottest brand in all of WWE, where the real wrestling fans reside! They DID just get that new TV deal less than a year ago, and the ratings were pretty solid, too. Sure, they were losing to that upstart company on the other channel on an almost weekly basis, but that was neither here nor there. The point is, Rhea still had a little unfinished business in NXT, and after losing to Charlotte on the biggest stage possible, extending her stay in "developmental" was the best way to repair her credibility. The best way to-

THWACK!!!

"Ow, what the fuck!?" Rhea squealed in response to Charlotte's brutal swat to her ass.

"Pay attention when I'm talking, whore," Charlotte snapped, clearly upset by less by Rhea's incessant daydreaming and more by the fact that it was a surprisingly effective tool to block out the magic happening inside of her bum.

"Bugger off!" Rhea fired back in response, refusing to give ground even if playing Charlie's game of back and forth was doing just that; at least she didn't set herself up for a humiliating clap-back. Though, what she did receive in response, another vicious spank, was arguably just as bad.

"Ungrateful bitch!" Charlotte hissed, delivering a third smack. "You know, at first, I was having fun playing with my food. But, I'm starting to grow tired of you acting out of line."

"Get used to it, Charlie," Rhea responded defiantly, again spitting in the face of her earlier comebacks.

"Oooh, that's a good one. I've got a good one too, Rhea! Wanna HEAR IT?!" Charlotte's "good one" wasn't a phrase at all. Instead, upon finishing her sentence, The Queen stopped playing nice and shoved all 8 inches of that rod up Rhea's cramped cubby in one forceful thrust, Ripley squealing out in pain. "Not so tough now, huh? Not when I'm rough with your bitch ass! I can be very, very rough, Rhea, and...you know what?" Again, Charlotte retracted her hips only to slam her hips into Rhea's ass cheeks, giving The Riptide another brutal, full-length jab. And then another. And then another.

Several thrusts came and went before Charlotte finally finished her sentence with, "I think I wanna see how long you can hold out when I am." Rhea quickly reverted back to the silent treatment, undecided on whether her mouth had gotten her into more trouble, or if she'd actually managed to make things easier. On one hand, the rougher, more brutal style of ass-fucking was far more painful, but with the pain came no pleasure whatsoever. Or, in other words, exactly the feeling that Rhea was looking for.

Sure, it hurt, but so did everything else Charlotte had subjected to her. Even the emotional damage left a few scars, so ramping up the intensity was nothing that Rhea couldn't handle. At least, at first, anyway. Initially, the sudden switch to a faster, ruthless pace was manageable. But Charlotte's speed kept building, the thrusts kept getting stronger and stronger, until bearing it simply wasn't an option anymore. Until Rhea just wasn't tough enough to handle the intensity.

Before long, her arms fell to her sides, no longer capable of keeping her ass cheeks spread. Rhea screamed and hollered but, obviously, found no remorse from the only other person in the room. Rather, Charlotte kept the pressure high, even taking it to levels that didn't seem humanly possible, but to someone as genetically superior as The Queen, was just the tip of the iceberg.

It was in that moment, with Charlotte's cock gliding in and out of her ass with all of the grace of a bull in a china shop, that Rhea truly felt weak. Helpless, a feeling she couldn't remember ever feeling, especially since adapting her Nightmare persona. The feeling of woe crept in as well, Rhea remembering and even briefly regretting every single time she'd been just as reckless with another woman's asshole before. Briefly of course, because the situation wasn't quite the same. THEY deserved it. SHE did not.

Rhea wasn't a bottom, her asshole wasn't built for this kind of punishment, regardless of what Charlotte claimed. She certainly didn't feel like a bottom, with or without the strange feeling pulsing throughout her body with each devastating thrust. Unlike anything Rhea had ever felt before, and beyond the pain, was a sensation she couldn't pin down if her life was on the line. Rhea could describe how it felt, the pressure, the way Charlotte's cock was turning her insides into mush. Callous and vile, yes, but that other part? That part Rhea couldn't explain and thus didn't want to dwell on.

Rather, she attempted to ignore her problems again. But these problems were far more persistent. These problems refused to be ignored. First it was the pain, so crushing and crippling that Rhea's whole body grew numb. And of course there was Charlotte's cock pounding into her, seemingly bashing against a new "spot" following every plunge. Then, when things seemingly couldn't get any worse, that first problem wrapped around in an entirely different form.

That pain? The aftereffects of Charlotte's handiwork? Much like before, it began to fade away. So much force, so much brutality that eventually, Rhea's asshole became accustomed to the excessive violence and, in turn, negated the weight of every blow. And while on paper that sounds like a wonderful little tidbit, in practice, it wasn't so nice. Because now that getting brutally assfucked by The Queen didn't hurt so much, the floodgates were open. Now, there wasn't anything stopping Rhea from suffering through the "full bottom experience".

As the pain disappeared, something filled its place. The loosening of her asshole, creating a lack of resistance, the same resistance that Charlotte had been fighting against from the very beginning. Not out of the ordinary for a recently virgin butt, just like it wasn't surprising when the fighting ended, allowing The Queen to take her performance to another level entirely. Another level that she planned to put The Nightmare out of her misery with.

First, by running her mouth again, laughing, "Thaaaat's more like it, Ripley! There we go! Your butt is opening up nicely for me now!" But after her little joke, Charlotte did what Rhea didn't even believe fathomable: Flair somehow started fucking her ass even harder. Even rougher. Somehow, some way.

It shouldn't even have been possible! The stories Rhea had heard about Charlotte's tyranny never revealed she was capable of such brutality. Hell, brutality was Rhea's trademark! For The Queen to be even rougher and more violent than her was among the most deflating feelings The Nightmare could ever remember suffering. But, while it sat high, that weakness couldn't hold a candle to what happened moments later. Just a few, short moments later, caught up in the hubbub of that weakness, Rhea inadvertently lowered her defenses, allowing a single, all-telling moan to slip from her mouth. A moan that she'd immediately live to regret.

"Ooh, I heard that, bitch!" Charlotte pounced on the reaction like a hungry lioness.

"N-No! No, y-ya didn't hear anythin'!" Rhea quickly tried to deny, only for more moans to follow, her beautiful face contorted as she tried to block out the pleasure, pleasure that she WASN'T feeling because, really, how could she?

"Denial!" Charlotte barked with a slap to Rhea's juicy dumper. "Pointless denial! You love that cock in your ass, just admit it. You love servicing your Queen with your hole."

"N-No!" Rhea denied again, her persistence immediately invalidated by the volume of her lust growing in decibels.

Charlotte shook her head in disbelief. "No? No!? You think I actually buy that horse shit? Everyone bows to The Queen of Wrestling!"

"N-Not me!" Rhea denied again, yet still, her moans were only getting louder.

"You're already doing it, Rhea! You're moaning like a good little butt bitch for me!"

"That means nothin'!" Rhea spat in defiance. While her moans were past the point of controllability, Ripley was doing a fantastic job at suppressing a worse, more pathetic reaction. Because while denying the pleasure, that new, adrenaline-pumping feeling inside of her butt was easy, believing the lie was not.

Getting fucked...hell, Rhea was willing to call it what it was...getting brutalized by Charlotte felt good. God...maybe it even felt great? No- what was she thinking? She couldn't actually enjoy getting bummed so roughly, right? Only weak little bottoms enjoy that kinda shit. Rhea was a destroyer, a woman among girls who...who couldn't stop moaning from getting her ass wrecked. On her very first time, no less.

"You'll admit it, just you wait," Charlotte confidently assured. "Nobody denies The Queen! Nobody survives The Queen!!!! WOOO!!!!"

Charlotte's insistence, while supremely confident, wasn't good for much else. It didn't help bring Rhea to the light any more than the bumming already was; if anything, the overconfidence was hurting her. Flair was so sure, so positive that Rhea would break any second because...why wouldn't she? Rhea was getting The Queen's best, a 5-star butt-fucking from the greatest top the world had ever seen. How could anyone survive?

Nobody should've even been able to hang on as long as Rhea has, honestly. Sure, the likes of Becky, Sasha, and Asuka, among others had all lived through and been broken by much longer, more intense butt-fucking sessions from Charlotte. But they only broke once The Queen started "trying", something she'd been doing nearly from the start with Rhea's bum. Yet, The Nightmare hadn't officially cracked. In any case, the fight she was displaying was unprecedented.

It was only then that Charlotte realized that she'd been too overzealous when it came to Rhea Ripley. Too brazen, much like The Nightmare herself. Too big for her own britches. Yes, that was it! Rhea's persistence in the face of the greatest pleasure she'd ever known was entirely Charlotte's fault, not a testament to her own willpower. If Charlotte had done things right, and taken this bitch's cherry in front of the locker room, there was no way she'd still be unbroken! Yeah, that was it!

It couldn't be Rhea's strength, which obviously paled in comparison to Charlotte's both physically and mentally. Nor could the source of Rhea's survival be pinned on Flair's performance; she was giving it everything she had. And even with the pleasure swelling, it wasn't enough. It wasn't...

***

"B-Big M-Mami, please!" Rhea begged again, her asshole desperately clenching down on Raquel's massive cock as the former NXT Champion struggled to fight back against her orgasm. "I can't h-help it!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

Raquel groaned, clearly upset but still refusing to stop pummeling her favorite butt in the world with a lover's pace. Truthfully, giving in and allowing Rhea to cum wasn't the best look for La Chingona, someone who, despite her love for bumming Rhea, would still use this conquest to rise even further up WWE's ranks. But, Rhea had fought off the desire to cum for several minutes, even when the pleasure never stopped bombarding her. No doubt, she'd earned her release, at least in some regard. So, Big Mami Cool was willing to give in...under one condition.

Reaching over as her thighs collided with Rhea's booty for the thousandth time, Raquel softly caressed her Aussie anal whore's beautiful face before pulling it directly into her line of sight. Each woman staring into the other's eyes, Raquel demanded, "Finish the story."

Rhea, her eyes semi-glazed over, nodded, but didn't jump to speak as it appeared Big Mami had more to say.

"Tell me how she made you cum and I'll let you cum. Wasn't that the agreement?"

"Y-Yes...Big Mami," Rhea whimpered.

"So, do it," Raquel ordered, a simple command, one she helped will into existence by bringing her magical hips' movements to a complete stop, which helped slow down Rhea's urges, at least long enough for The Nightmare to spill her guts.

Her heart pounding and her luxurious body trembling, Rhea squeaked out, "S-She kept p-p-poudin' my arsehole...for hours."

"Hard?" Raquel asked, before adding, "Like this?", and jolting back into Rhea's bum with a single, vicious thrust that, luckily, didn't send weak little Ripley over the edge.

"God yes!!!" Rhea cried before continuing, "Ovah and ovah! C-Charlie was so-so fucken brutal with ma b-bum...e-eventually I couldn't take it a-anymore! I-I'm sorry, Big Mami...I had to cum! Ch-Charlie was the first girl to bum me and make me cum like a little bitch!!! L-Like a MMMPPHHH"

Raquel interrupted Rhea's fiery promo by pulling her greatest conquest in for a deep, passionate kiss, her cock still buried in the deepest, darkest reaches of that bum. When she finally pulled away, Gonzaléz assured, "It's okay, Rhea. Because Charlotte may have made you cum like a little bitch...but she didn't make you HER little bitch. You waited for Big Mami like a good girl."

Nodded deliriously, Rhea agreed, "I waited for y-ya, Big Mami! Fuck, I waited so long!"

"Right," Raquel continued. "And you waited because you needed someone who would make you feel like the greatest little butt bitch in the world. Someone who wouldn't treat you like any old conquest!"

Staring into Rhea's eyes, a lust so deep for the woman who, at one time was her very best friend, Raquel started pumping into Rhea's butthole again. But as she did, her pace rapidly increased as she growled, "Someone who loves giving this perfect fucking booty....MY perfect fucking fat, goth booty what it deserves!" It was clear; Raquel was trying to show Rhea why she, not anyone else, was the perfect top.

Because nobody could give Rhea's ass the same treatment. That ass? One of, if not THE best ass in WWE? Only Big Mami could both ruthlessly fuck her and make sweet, passionate love while forcing both to be the most-pleasurable experience of her young life. If Rhea hadn't realized that yet, she certainly realized it now.

"I...I love you, Big Mami!" Rhea forced out, still struggling along the edge as she technically hadn't been given permission to cum yet.

Beginning to move even faster, Raquel admitted, "I love you, too, Rhea. I'm so glad you waited for Big Mami, because I love this fucking ass more than life itself! Fuck it...I'm IN love with this fucking booty! That's why I'll never make you feel like less than what you are, Rhea! You're my favorite piece of ass!"