Beautiful Brutality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
72 Followers

"T-Thank you, Big Mami!" Rhea cried out again.

"You're welcome...now, go ahead and cum for Big Mami."

Fucking finally!

Another, "Thank you, Big Mami," and Rhea was off to the races, Raquel aiding in her quest by using her maximum strength for the first time since last night, pummeling that backdoor like it owed her money. Ramming that rod up that chute with every fiber of her being at play, all in the name of stroking the flames of her bitch's latest and greatest orgam. All, of course, in the name of delivering a more powerful climax than Charlotte Flair, the woman who claimed Rhea's cherry, but couldn't claim her heart.

Now, Rhea belonged to Big Mami, and for her troubles, hunkered down as her eyes shot to the back of her head, every inch of her loving frame shaking and shivering. The pleasure was so fierce and swallowing that poor Rhea could barely breathe, though that could have easily been attributed to the freight train using her hole as a punching bag. Yet, even with the increased intensity, Raquel did her best to try and keep things relatively intimate. Passionate, unlike the story she'd been told. The reason? When you truly love something, you make the effort. Charlotte, in her regal stupor, wasn't careful enough with Rhea's ass. Raquel planned on doing everything in her power to keep Rhea in her possession going forward.

Obviously, Raquel would never fuck Rhea's ass so sweetly in front of Dakota or anyone else who cowers at the mention of her name. But in seclusion, away from the privy eyes of a pro wrestling locker room, Big Mami preferred this kind of topping, mostly because of how poetic it was. Like, for the first time in forever, her and Rhea were together again. It was a nice feeling, even if it came at the expense of breaking the only other woman worth a damn in the NXT locker room.

Although, knowing Rhea, Raquel was pretty sure her new pet would try to spin something the second that cock flopped out of her gaping asshole. No doubt she'd deny it; if sleeping soundly with a cock buried inside of her wasn't convincing enough, then nothing probably was. But as long as Raquel had energy, as long as she could keep her little Nightmare cumming through two, three, and four orgasms, then she'd be happy to remind Rhea over and over again. And over and over. And over and over all over again. Because be it once, one-hundred or one-thousand times, Big Mami would never, ever get sick of pounding her favorite piece of ass.

codymb15
codymb15
72 Followers