Beautiful Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori enthusiastically responded, "Yes!" Then she looked to Vince and said, "We've been talking and wondered if you guys want to mix up teams." She pointed to Jen, "What do you think, you and Vince vs. me and Derek?"

"Sounds fun!" We set up our ships again, knowing that someone was going to win twice in a row and someone else was going to lose twice in a row.

We each took down one ship, revealing some bare feet. This is about as close as it would get, as the drama of last week's game did not exist.

This week, Tori and I were the entertainers, as we kept losing clothes. We gave our spouses a short little show as we revealed more skin, occasionally tossing a shirt right at them. Tori again matched, this time in a black bra and panties. For the third straight week, I had an erection around my curvy neighbor.

Then, when we were down to one ship, Jen teased me, "I think all your blood has migrated, and you don't have the brainpower to find our ships!"

Tori reached over, grabbed my clothed dick, and gave me a pep talk to get in the game. I enjoyed both the grab and the jiggle of her tits as she did it.

Towards the end of the game, we finally hit one of their other ships, but they had already clinched the victory. We stripped down nude, and I asked to see their board because I couldn't believe how badly we lost.

Their ships were in two vertical lines in the columns of B and J!

Vince turned to Jen, "Thanks for inviting the strippers today!"

I spoke up, "Glad you enjoyed the show! So, what's our punishment?"

After a minute or so, Jen told us they wanted to keep the punishment the same, but the reward will change.

Tori and I put our underwear back on and headed out to the breezy air. It was almost completely dark, except for a few lights n in the other houses in the cul-de-sac. We walked out to our mailbox, when we heard a voice. "Hey, you two!"

We turned and waved to the speaker, who was our neighbor, Kim, one of the women recently out of college. She wore capri pants and a thin jacket. It looked like she was out for a night run.

"May I ask, or is too embarrassing?" she asked, eying up our semi-naked bodies.

I explained, "We played a party game against our spouses and lost badly. This was their idea of a good punishment."

"Some spouses," Kim joked.

"At least they had the decency to let us put our clothes back on!" Tori added, never too shy on the details.

"That must be some game! If you ever need a fifth, you know where to find me," she smiled at both of us.

"We will," we said enthusiastically.

"Have a really fun night, guys! I'm going to take off to give Carly enough time with her new Tinder flame!" She waved and took off jogging away from the cul-de-sac. Both Tori and I stared at her tight ass as she left. She was exceptionally athletic.

We found Jen and Vince were now completely naked and kissing on the couch when we returned inside. They heard us come in and broke off their kiss. "Well, well, look who finally returned from their thirty-second walk," Jen noted with a tone full of sarcasm.

"We have news," I started to say.

Jen stopped me. "That can wait. We have unfinished business here! Get down on your knees. We want head."

We shrugged and got down to it. This was another reward that everyone could be happy about.

I knelt between my wife's legs and stared at the familiar pussy in front of me. I teased her, kissing around her inner thighs and occasionally licking the length of her slit. She obviously was turned on from before I started my licking, portably from making out with Vince.

I looked over and saw Tori had her hand down at the base, stroking up and down, while licking the head of his cock. Vince appreciated her efforts and encouraged her to keep it up.

I moved away from Jen's thighs and concentrated on the task at hand. I stuck my pointer finger in her and started to curl it up inside, enjoying the warmth on my finger. She started to moan and then suddenly, her moans started to become muffled. I looked up and saw Jen and Vince tongue-dueling again.

Even though Tori's boobs were bigger, Vince seemed to love Jen's. His hand covered her whole right tit, and I suspected he was teasing her nipple, as she started to buck a little. The idea of two men tag-teaming my wife turned me on, and I hoped Jen would want to continue our Friday night fucks after they left.

Believing a blowjob from Tori was a possibility in the future, I watched her work her husband. She would alternate her actions with Vince, sometimes licking up and down his shaft, and other times, stuffing his whole dick down her throat. Jen benefitted greatly from this, as it helped intensify the kissing with Vince.

I slid a second finger in Jen, a tight fit, and attacked her clit with my tongue. She put her left hand on the back of my head holding me firmly in place. She really started to redden. Soon after, she tensed up and then relaxed into the couch, breaking off her kiss with Vince.

She panted, "Oh, that was nice!"

Tori took her mouth off Vince and asked Jen if she could give her a hand. Tori meant it literally, and Jen took it that way, as she placed her hand where Tori's was, while Tori focused on sucking Vince in. She also cupped his balls.

After watching for a little bit, I decided to join in and positioned myself behind Tori, my dick poking her ass cheek. I planted kisses on her upper back, occasionally biting, while she kept up the work on Vince. She pushed her ass back against me, and I took a cheek in each hand and moved them up an down.

Vince announced that he was going to come soon, and Tori allowed Jen to take his whole dick.

Meanwhile, she backed up towards me and started lazily stroking my cock, while we watched Jen finish him off. After the orgasm, Jen opened her mouth for us to see the load she took, just like a porn star would.

"What a night," Tori exclaimed We all nodded in agreement. We gathered up our clothes, and Vince and Tori were almost out the door, when he remembered that Tori and I had news from when we completed our punishment.

"We ran into Kim while serving our punishment. She seemed amused and, to be honest, a little interested in us."

Tori agreed, "She was definitely interested. She also said she wouldn't mind being invited if we need a firth player!"

"We may not need a fifth player, but she is hot, and I wouldn't mind beating her in a strip game!" Vince expressed my thoughts.

We gave our goodbye kisses in the foyer. My hands roamed all over Tori's body, as we assured each other that we were more than okay with everything that has happened in the last few weeks.

As a positive side effect of a great relationship with my wife and new exciting times with Tori and Vince, my body started to just feel better. I began waking up before my alarm, ready to meet the day. Even some of my co-workers noticed; although, I don't imagine they know why this change was occurring! Even if they thought I was having an affair, they wouldn't have guessed my wife was right there with me.

On Friday, we decided on a double date night. Vince drove, and Tori took the back seat. Believing this was planned, Jen took the passenger seat. I held hands with Tori, as we drove to Manayunk, a small town even closer to Philadelphia than our town.

We continued our seating arrangement at dinner and at the movie we saw afterwards. As designed, we picked a romantic comedy that we were only vaguely interested in. I spent most of the movie making out with Tori. There was little risk of being caught in a dark movie theater outside where you lived.

On the way home, Tori and I continued to make out, and I was feeling really horny. I snuck my hand under her shirt and started toying with her breasts. She unzipped my cargo shorts enough for my dick to pop out, which she jerked at alternating paces. I knew my body well enough to know when the point of no return would hit because I did not want to make a mess in their car!

One of the sexiest parts of the situation was watching Jen occasionally turn back to see what was going on and then touching Vince's thigh and softly whispering to him how naughty their spouses were being.

They invited us in, and we didn't fuck, but we did everything short of it. Vince and Tori stripped down to nothing and made up for lost time by getting int the 69 position. Jen was on top. Due to their height difference, nearly a foot, Jen initiated the fellatio and Vince leaned forward enough to lick her pussy. Hearing their muffled moans was very sexy.

W started to strip too. Tori wanted to blow me, allowing me to watch the mutual pleasure from our spouses. Last week, I had seen how she loved alternating her strokes during a blow job, but experiencing it was a much better pleasure! Her right hand would jerk my dick, while her left was busy fingering herself. I came on her chest and while idly holding each other, I discovered she loved having her ass and asshole played with. I teased her hole for a while and then inserted my pointer finger into this sensitive area. I pounded her hole, while she fingered herself to a powerful orgasm.

For the second straight week, Jen ended up swallowing a load from Vince, who provided Jen with an oral orgasm.

After a satisfying night, our goodbyes weren't as sexually-charged as usual. We believed we were going to keep exploring with each other, and the consistency of meeting up every week made that time very special.

Memorial Day was coming up soon, and the opening of pools was a reminder we wanted to take a mini-vacation to a beach that summer. Maybe the Peminos would want to share a hotel with us. At this rate, we might only need one bed!

This motivated Tori and Jen to get the beach body they wanted, even though it was clear that there were two men in their lives who really loved their bodies as they were.

Jen was petite but felt she could add a little definition to her body. Meanwhile, Tori thought she had a few pounds to lose, so they texted Kim to see if she had interest in running with them. Both were happy when Kim positively responded.

On Wednesday night, Jen returned home with wet hair and a slight slur to her words. She usually kept her hair in a ponytail, but the air was loose and relaxed. She greeted me with a sloppy kiss, and I could smell tequila on her breath.

"Did you gals run, or was it just a spa day?"

Jen slapped my bicep, playfully, "We ran silly. Then we showered and drank margaritas, which is more fun than running!"

I nodded, "I don't know many people who would disagree with you! So, you had a good time?"

She played around with her hair, "Yes, Kim is really fun. You know we should probably get a blender and tequila and definitely, some margarita mix!"

Jen wore a silly grin. "Tori and I talked, and we think we should invite Kim to our sex thing on Friday."

Raising my eyebrows, I asked, "How much does Kim know about what we've done on Fridays?"

"A lot," she giggled, probably thinking back to their girl talk. "She is very interested. And I'll be wife of the year if I've found another friend for you," she said, patting my crotch.

I hugged her and kissed her on the lips. "I love you, honey! You're already wife of the year, and it's not even close."

The next two days went by quickly, and probably were not my most productive at work. The two couples had a long-running group chat, and we discussed Kim being invited in it. There were no objections.

Tori shared a selfie the three of them taken after their run, and Kim really did look amazing. She wore a sports bra, and her tan body was fit. She was an inch or two taller than Jen, maybe 5'5'', but she had nice tone on her shoulders and biceps. Suffice it to say, this image held my attention more than any expense report that came my way.

By design, Tori and Vince came over about ten minutes earlier than we told Kim. This way, we had a few minutes for kissing in case the night didn't go that far. We also thought it would be less awkward to be the 5th wheel rather than the 3rd wheel, even if only for a few minutes.

When Kim arrived, she gleefully hugged Jen and Tori and then gave Vince and me warm hugs. We put the leaf in our kitchen table to make room for five people, and I finally heard a little more than small talk from Kim. She and her roommate, Carly, both went to nearby Ursinus College, where they met and roomed together in their junior and senior year.

Before they moved here, they had a bad experience with an apartment complex, and she was worried she would have to move back home with her parents. She joked, "I love my parents, but I love them even more when I'm not living in the same house as them!"

I was captivated by Kim's looks and her care-free spirit. She spoke with charisma when she told us stories but was not self-centered to make every conversation become about her. I could see why she was such fast friends with the two women.

"So, what are we going to play tonight?" Vince asked. We had not planned this in our group chat.

I turned to Jen, "What game do you think is best for five players?" I knew we had a few good games, but I struggled to think of them.

Kim chimed in, "I've been thinking about fun games since you invited me, and I have a game I think could be really run! Do you have five dice?"

"Yeah, I can get them from our Yachtzee game." As I went to retrieve the dice, she started to explain the rules.

Each player has one die, which everyone rolls at the same time. If everyone rolls a different number, nothing happens. If two people roll the same number, then only they drink. When there is a three of a kind, the two who did not roll would drink.

"I figured this could easily be converted from a drinking game to a stripping game! We used to play until someone had taken seven drinks."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "No one is wearing seven pieces of clothing, so maybe the first time they would normally drink, they could take a shot." The crowd seemed to like this rule, so it was adopted.

Jen asked, "What if there is a four of a kind?"

Kim scrunched her eyes and shrugged, "It's been so long I don't remember. They are so rare! For four of a kind, the odd person out gets to put a piece of clothing back on, but as for five of a kind ..."

"We all get naked!" Tori interrupted. "And walk to the mailbox and back!" We all laughed. Jen went to get some shot glasses and rum ready, and we decided to play at the kitchen table.

Kim added some final instructions. "I have four pieces of clothing, so everyone will need the same." Vince and I shrugged off our socks.

"Also, once you're naked you are just a spectator and our eye candy, but you can't play with two people, so they are the winners."

This game moved much faster than Battlestrip! After the 3rd roll, everyone but Kim had taken a shot. I was just in my shorts, and Tori also had a bra and her skirt.

On the next roll, Vince and Tori rolled a pair of 4s, and Tori was down to her red bra and panties (of course, she was matching). On the next roll, Vince, Kim, and I rolled 2s, meaning Tori and Jen had to strip.

As Tori unclasped her bra, she remarked, "I feel like I'm always the first one showing my tits during these games. What bad luck!"

"But great luck for the rest of us," I grinned, slapping five with Vince.

Good luck continued for the men. Tori was now naked, and Jen was down to her thong.

On the next roll, Kim rolled the same as Jen, and as Jen slid her panties down to the ground, Kim made a mock toast, "To sexy naked women," and downed her drink.

With three players left, I had the fewest clothes (2), while Vince was right behind me with three. With only three dice, a round where nothing happened became more common. Vince became even with me, when he and Kim rolled 4s.

Finally, Kim had to show some skin. She lifted her t-shirt and showed off her amazing abs (probably a six-pack). Her breasts were small but perky. The material was thin enough to see both nipples poking out.

After another round where nothing happened, I matched rolls twice in a row, once with each player. I appreciated the cat calls when I dropped my boxers down to again expose my hard dick. I also noticed Kim licking her lips, which made it twitch.

Vince turned to Kim, "Looks like we're the winners. How about a victory kiss?" Vince leant down and shared a quick kiss with Kim.

"That was nice! As the overall winner, I get first choice of my prize." She looked over to the two women. "I know from Jen and Tori that I won't be considered a home wrecker if I split up the couples for the night, so I choose Derek and Tori." She guided us by the hand to our larger couch, sitting me in the middle.

Jen and Vince headed to our other couch, which faced our kitchen, rather than the wall to the outside.

When I used to date, I never did more than make out on the first date. Yet, I was already naked with Kim! There was a slight awkwardness, as the three of us weren't quite sure how to handle the situation. Kim really enjoyed the game, but looking and doing are very different. Instead, we watched as Jen straddled Vince, her hair obscuring our view a little, but we could tell they were kissing hard.

Seeing our spouses make out always worked us up, so Tori started the action by kissing my cheek, neck, and lips. Not wanting Kim to feel left out, I shared some firm kisses with her, while Tori kissed whatever part of me was available. When we stopped kissing, Kim turned to Tori. "You have amazing boobs! Would it be okay if I touched them?"

Tori nodded, and Kim tentatively moved in, first with her hands grabbing as much tit as she could, then slowly letting her tongue tease the erect nipples. Tori had large areolae as well, and Kim took time getting familiar with the bumpy texture.

I moved behind Tori and started to lightly scratch down the sides of her body. Tori let out a few moans, as she felt us please her front and back. I started laying kisses on her back leading down to her ass and squeezed her cheeks the way she liked it.

I heard a deep groan from the other couch and saw Jen was nearly deep-throating Vince. She made constant eye contact with him, as she sucked him deeper and deeper. He reached his arms down and started tweaking her sensitive nipples.

Tori and I decided it was time for Kim to receive some pleasure. We stood her up and stripped her naked. Her tan reached everywhere, except for her breasts and ass. Tori sat on the couch with Kim sitting between her legs, facing the same direction.

For the first time in my life, I was face-to-face with a bald pussy. Jen and Tori didn't have full bushes but were never this trimmed. I lightly touched around the area, getting familiar with my second new pussy within the last few weeks. She was quieter than Jen or Tori, emitting barely audible moans, as I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue. Tori felt her up from behind.

"Kim," Tori spoke softly and slowly, "your body is incredible. I never enjoyed running until this week when I got to stare at your sexy ass bounce along." Kim started to slump, resting completely on Tori, as Tori whispered in her ear. I made a mental note that Kim seemed to enjoy dirty talk, as I stepped up my assault on her pussy, going from tiny touches to firm licks up to her clit.

Kim's breathing increased, but she had not orgasmed. She lightly pushed me away from her and thanked me. She turned back towards Tori, "Let's show Derek our appreciation."

Both women pushed me down to the floor and knelt between my legs. Tori was the aggressor, grabbing my familiar cock and getting right to business, sucking half of it immediately, swirling her tongue up and down as she did. Kim started kissing around the shaft and down to my balls, and I was in a state of pleasure I didn't know existed. I've maturbated many times of a two-woman blowjob but was content knowing it would only be a fantasy. The sensation of two tongues, plus the time I had already put in with Tori and Kim were leading me to a quick orgasm.