Beautiful Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over at the couch, I noticed we had an audience. It was adorable, really, with Jen nuzzled into Vince like they were an old married couple watching a movie. This was better than 99% of the movies I had ever seen, and frankly, it was even worth the rug burn.

I called Tori up to make out and allowed Kim to have my full dick. "All for me?" she asked, as we both nodded.

Kim was more delicate than I expected, sliding her tongue up and down the shaft, like she was licking the spoon after baking cookies. It felt nice, but I wanted a release, not a tease. Tori could tell my urgency from the strength of our kissing and encouraged her to pick up the pace. "Make him come! I want to taste him on you."

Kim took the message to heart and sped up on my cock. She seemed more comfortable giving me a hand job, and she took a firm, comfortable grip on my dick, occasionally taking the head in her mouth.

Tori started whispering in my ear how hot this was and how she was going to take my cum right off of Kim, wherever it landed. I encouraged Kim to speed up, and her hand became a blur. When I told her I was going to come, she temporarily hesitated not sure what she wanted to do. She ended up deciding a little too late, taking the first blast mostly on her cheek, but swallowing the second and third.

True to her word, Tori crawled over to Kim and licked my semen off her cheek. Vince and Jen gave a little cheer as the two women also kissed.

"I'm so happy you were able to join us tonight, Kim" Tori spoke for all of us.

"I feel so unbelievably lucky to be with you tonight," she replied. "I can't remember the last time I had this much fun, and I hope I passed the auction!"

We chuckled and called it a night, promising Kim we would have her over again next Friday.

In bed, after the others left, Jen confided to me that she and Vince were very close to having intercourse but decided not to cross that bridge just in case. In our own relationship, we didn't have vaginal sex until several months into our relationship, even through we had fooled around quite a bit even within the first month. Jen had been hurt in the past by a man who decided to "hit it and quit it", and she was just making sure this didn't happen again.

I told her that she was the most special woman in the world, and Vince, Tori, and Kim have become our very special friends. "You two looked like a couple on the couch anyway. Honestly, I would have no problem with you fucking."

"I want you to fuck Tori too," she said. "And Kim, if she is willing," she added.

"Isn't it crazy how our sex life has improved while also fooling around with other people? Our relationship remains strong, and took our friends into friends with weekly benefits!"

Jen kissed me, "It's working out really well, no one can deny that. As long as we are honest with each other about our feelings, I think we're ready to take the next step with them." The two of us stayed up for hours, reflecting on the path life took to get to this point.

Jen and I loved walking together, especially when the weather was just right. Where we lived, it seemed like there was a two-week window where that could happen before it became too humid.

On one of our walks, we crossed paths with our older neighbors, Matt and Naomi Reed, doing the same. They had always been friendly to us, but we knew very little about them, and they knew very little about us.

It might have been the weather or perhaps seeing them outside of our normal neighborhood (we were about a mile away from home when we bumped into them), but we talked solidly for ten minutes. We learned they co-owned a beach house in Cape May, NJ and would be heading there over the Memorial Day weekend. We were vaguer about our weekend plans, not quite knowing the most tactful way of talking about fooling around with most of their neighbors.

We bade them farewell, wishing them a nice walk and beach weekend with them doing likewise. As we approached our home, Jen and I agreed it would be nice to get to know them better.

Tori and Jen ran with Kim again, and Jen came home less tipsy but still happy. Tori and Vince also discussed the idea of intercourse with us, and they shared our feelings.

Friday night, we ordered a pizza and gathered at their place. About two years ago, they built a nice, wooden deck large enough to comfortably fit twelve people. It was also partially covered in case of a sudden thunderstorm.

Even though we had all seen each other naked, we decided to play Kim's dice game again. It still felt more comfortable for all of us.

The tide turned for Kim this time, who was naked almost immediately, followed shortly afterwards by me. Knowing that there would be stripping, Jen started to be more aware of what she wore underneath her clothes and currently wore a purple bra (my personal favorite), which made her tits look a size bigger. Vince was down to his underwear with the ever-present bulge, while Tori wore her bra and skirt.

As it turned out, our wives won, and the losers anxiously awaited their reward. We walked into the living room, and Tori instructed the two men to sit next to each other on the couch.

"Kim, you're in charge of getting these lovely cocks ready to fuck us!" Kim knelt at the space between our feet, grabbing a dick in each hand. Our new friend established a comfortable rhythm on our cocks. Our wives were now naked, focused on the double hand job and talking softly to each other.

Kim kept her hand on my cock and started to tickle Vince's dick with her tongue. She then switched and did the same to me. Today, the light teasing worked really well, and I let her know.

Our wives walked towards us and tapped Kim on the shoulder. They both looked so sexy in their own way. Depending on what you liked, you might think Tori's curvier body was more desirable, but there are plenty of people, myself included, who can't get enough of Jen's petite frame and innocent look. Tori had always been the one with more outward confidence, but these Fridays love sessions started to bring it out in Jen too.

Kim stood up to face the two ladies, who took turns embracing her and kissing her on the lips. Jen had never really shown interest in other women, and while it wasn't a long kiss, it went beyond a peck.

She later explained it like this, "I don't fantasize about women, but when I'm really horny, the pleasure parts of my brain tell me to go for it!" She equated it to having cravings when we're drunk. "I don't normally eat mozzarella sticks, but after a few drinks, you know I'm craving them."

Kim stepped back, as Jen walked up to me and kissed my fully on the lips. "I love you so much!" She dropped to her knees and sucked me for about thirty seconds, putting on the condom after she was done. Tori did the same for Vince.

Both women stood up and switched to the other partner. Getting up onto the couch, they briefly hovered over our dicks. Tori spoke, "This is something we've all wanted for a while now. Let's take the next step."

The women held hands and dropped down onto our dicks at about the same time, cementing our new relationship.

Kim watched the four of us fuck for the first time. Jen and I have only rarely been in this position, which increased the novelty factor. Jen seemed to enjoy the control she had, and Vince reached out to grab the breasts he so often had his hands on.

Tori leaned in to me, and we started kissing heavily. I cupped her ass with my hands and felt a great pleasure each time her body crashed down on me. It was definitely worth the wait. Her pussy felt tight around my dick, and I knew it wouldn't be too much longer till I came in another woman for the first time since I met my wife.

Her knees pressed against my thighs, and her nails dug into my shoulders. I knew it might leave a mark, but it was stimulating for the time being, especially when this amount of pleasure was involved. "I love your cock! Keep filling me up with it!"

Jen echoed for Vince, "I am so close! Fuck me harder!" Vince let go of her breasts and grabbed her by the hips, helping her slam down. The increased sensation had both of them moaning.

A smack got my attention, which I felt the vibration of. Kim smacked Tori hard on the ass right near where my hand was. She then did the same to Jen. "If you decide to take it to the floor, I laid out a blanket."

"Yes, I'm there, I'm coming!" Jen screamed out, and Vince was right behind her, announcing his orgasm. After they recovered, Jen leaned forward, kissing lightly, with Vince's hands around her neck.

I told Tori to get on the blanket, and she willingly complied. The control now in my hands, we quickly entered missionary position. I placed her heels on my shoulders and started really drilling her. This turned out to be the best position for us. Tori's moans set my orgasm into motion, which occurred with my hands pressing down on her breasts.

In an unusual occurrence, my dick remained hard enough o keep ramming into her. My post-orgasm dick, along with my fingers on her clit, led to Tori's orgasm. Then I pulled out my dick and kissed her.

Feeling the need to do something, Kim took the condom off my cock and threw it away, along with Vince's. She had eight eyes on her, following her body, as she went to the kitchen and back.

"Did you get horny watching the four of us fuck?" Tori asked Kim.

She smiled and nodded. "I have a cure for horniness if you want it," and before Kim could answer, Tori had her right hand on the back of Kim's head, pulling her in for a long kiss. They kissed back and forth, almost like a tug-of-war between them. Tori had Kim lay on her back on the blaket, where they continued their tongue play, with their pussies within inches of each other.

Jen patted the cushion next to her for me to sit and soon she was sandwiched between two men with erections on the rebound. We both took hold of one of her thighs, rubbing it, while she laid back watching her two running partners' passion increase.

Tori kissed purposefully down Kim's tan body, stopping to suck on her sensitive nipples until she made it to Kim's shaved pussy. To my knowledge, Tori had never gone down on another woman before, but she seemed very willing to try, and no one here, especially Kim, was about to stop her!

Whether it was her first time or not, Tori rarely lacked for confidence. "I'm going to eat your pussy, and you're going to come so hard for me!" Kim squirmed, and Vince groaned from he other side of Jen. He was ready for a second round and left the couch to enter his wife doggy style.

Jen rested her head on my stomach, allowing her to suck my dick and continue to watch the action. We simply wanted my cock hard enough to join the other three.

It was tough to tell who was having the best time in the threesome. Vince pounded away at his wife with a permanent smile, while Kim's breathing was erratic due toTori's tongue. With my dick at full strength, we decided to get a closer look. Jen put her head down near Kim's right shoulder but her feet going int the opposite direction. I kissed on her neck as I entered her. Being so close to so many people fucking and licking enhanced the experience as I made love to my wife.

Another contributor to the enhanced sexual feeling was being in my wife with no condom. Before I ever had sex, I heard a lot about how uncomfortable condoms were. I feel much of this is overblown, but nothing compares to the real thing.

Jen must have been in the "drunk stage" of horniness because she was getting handsy with Kim, roaming her hand all over the torso. Vince signaled his second orgasm of the night and fired deep into his wife, who didn't miss a beat on her pussy licking.

Jen and Kim both looked like they were ready to cum. I could tell I wasn't far behind either. I kept up the same pace and started toying with her nipples. Jen shook under me, then wrapped her legs around my back to slightly alter the angle I was fucking her from. Tori hadn't moved from between Kim's legs and was determined to make good on her promise.

Kim moaned Tori's name, and Tori responded by adding two fingers into her pussy. I raised Jen's legs and bent them at a ninety degree angle at her knees. I rested my hands on her knees and kept pumping until I knew I was going to come. I decided to pull out and sprayed Jen all around her belly button. Selfishly, I was hoping to see a little more lesbian action with this decision.

I sat back, as Jen asked, "I have some of Derek on my belly. Who wants to clean me up?"

Tori replied, I'll be right there!" Her two fingers hit the right spot, and Kim announced the final orgasm of the night. Tori triumphantly crawled over to my wife and removed all evidence of my salty discharge. Jen was ticklish where Tori was licking, so she took her time cleaning up my wife.

Kim didn't move from her place on the floor, eventually asking for Vince to scoop her up. We all agreed the sex lived up to what we imagined throughout the week.

Even though we all lived within the same hundred feet radius, Jen and I walked Kim back to her house before covering the short distance home. Kim, Jen, and I shared very long, tender hugs before saying goodnight. We felt too worked up to sleep, so we cuddled on the couch watching TV, and we woke up the same way several hours later.

It was a rainy Saturday morning, and we cuddled the day away. We felt like newlyweds again the last few weeks, so very little could bring us down. In fact, regardless of weather, we knew that we were in for many more beautiful days in the neighborhood.