Beautiful Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpawide
mrpawide
49 Followers

Imagining her husband fucking the athletic Kim and the busty Carly must have put an extra spark in Naomi because she was no longer willing to just be used. She started moving her hips forward to meet my thrusts. "I'm going to cum in you, and Tori's going to clean you up again! Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please, yes," Naomi moaned.

"Yes, what?" I teased.

"Give me your cum!" She screamed, and I let loose several powerful spurts. Tori pulled me out a little before I wanted, but it did allow me to see the end of the threesome's fucking.

Matt was not lacking for endurance. He had already worn out Jen and had delivered at least one orgasm to Kim since he started on her. I also continued to join the show at my feet where Tori had long since sucked out my cum and was now hoping to thank Naomi herself. Naomi was on fire, narrating her feelings for everyone to hear. She pretty much had been touched non-stop for the last thirty minutes.

Jen joined us on the couch, and we watched as Matt finally gave out busting his load while inside Carly. He was exhausted, deciding just to sit against the couch. "Get that man a beer! He has certainly earned it!" I think all the women shared Carly's sentiment.

Two groups of two became one of four when Kim started to finger Tori from behind, and Carly fed her nipple to Naomi. My dick started showing signs of a second life.

I knew it was going to be a long, fun weekend, and I wanted to save my strength. My wife, Jen, took heavy breaths next to me, and she could not take her eyes off the foursome in front of her. I wondered to myself where she would like to fit in. This reverie was broken when Naomi finally called it off. "I feel well and properly thanked!"

The group let out a loud cheer, and we started winding down towards bed. Each couple, if you include Kim and Carly as one (they certainly kissed like one!) went to their respective bedrooms. Tori seemed especially eager to get to bed, and I doubt it was to get a full eight hours of sleep.

When we cuddled, Jen's body was still very warm to the touch. We fell into our normal bedtime routine, kissing each other and saying "I love you" as our last words.

We wanted to get an early start on the beach the next day, and fortunately, the eight of us were all business when it came to relaxation. Being a Saturday, we only had a few hours before the crowds started to kick in.

Of the seven others, I probably knew Carly the least, so I was pleased to have one-on-one time with her in the water. She wore a one-piece today. Tori had commented on it earlier and she explained wearing a bikini on a day like this was a magnet for unwanted attention.

I remarked, "Jen and I started talking about the beach since January 1. Being out here justifies my day dreaming at work."

She smiled, "You got that right." She looked out on the ocean, water as far as you could see. "I used to day dream about living out here when I first started college. Maybe not here specifically but any town on the coast."

"Why did you stick around Collegeville then?" I asked.

"I realized something. My beach experiences were great, but they were sheltered from reality. I only went on gorgeous days when the water was warm enough to go in." She gestured out into the water, "Most of the year, you can't even go int the water without freezing yourself. And when it's nice, the whole world is coming out to enjoy your slice of paradise!

I laughed, "I bet there's a lot of people who only realize that the hard way!"

"The hard way and the expensive way! I guess I would rather be one of the annoying tourists than the beach bum who never truly had the beach to themselves."

I nodded and added," It's still nice to dream." Carly smiled in appreciation.

After we all had enough sun, we brought our things back to the house just to walk out again, all of us opting not to change. Most of us had a hankering for seafood, and "When in Rome, ...". The service was slow, but the food was worth the wait.

After we returned home, we shook out the sand in showers and gathered in the living room to relax with some drinks. We were bummed that it was supposed to storm tomorrow, so we decided this could be our lazy night.

I packed playing cards, and someone suggested strip poker. Tori and Jen didn't really know how to play regular poker but were willing to try. After a quick explanation of the power of the hands, Tori said, "If I get bored I can just watch all the lovely naked bodies.

Kim, ever the creative rule maker, suggested playing a reverse strip poker instead. She explained, "We'll all start naked and have our clothes to bet. The person who has the most clothes at the end wins."

The winner's reward was brought up, and Matt suggested her or she gets to choose who they take to bed that night. Carly suggested, "They can decide who everyone takes to bed!"

We were a group who really knew how to share, so it wasn't too much of a surprise that our shared ideas led to our good times.

I consider myself to be a measured poker player, erring on the conservative side but trying to pick my moments. This was not the case for the two beginners, Tori and Jen, who very quickly lost their betting clothes. "Let's distract the other players," Tori implored Jen, naughtily.

Periodically, I felt a hand on my back or a kiss on my neck, and I certainly enjoyed the extra attention. Carly had mostly benefited from the two women's early exits, as she amassed quite a collection of clothes. This made her a strong bettor with her winning many hands uncontested because we weren't willing to call her bluff.

In one gigantic hand, Naomi took both Vince and me out. We were both chasing a flush and didn't realize Naomi had a full house. Between the four remaining players, Naomi had the most clothes. Kim had not won a hand but hardly bet.

Kim and Matt quickly lost too. The ladies agreed to a blind all-in to end the game. Naomi pulled a 10-6 two pair, while Carly only managed a high card of ace. We continued to sit around and drink. The long days in the sun had definitely affected some of us, and we decided it was time for bed. Of course, it was up to Naomi to determine which bed that would be.

She stood up, holding a piece of paper. She smiled, "I think I've come up with a suitable sleeping arrangement for all eight of us! As winner, I'm taking Vince to bed. My Matt and Jen are very cute together, so they can have the other upstairs room. That leaves Derek with Carly and Tori with Kim! Have fun, everyone!"

We gave our goodnight hugs and kisses and joined up with our temporary spouse. I was quite pleased with my bedmate (although I would have been happy with any of the women here!), and Carly seemed eager too. Away from the group and with nothing to get up for in the morning, Carly and I took our time in the bedroom. We cuddled into each other and gave a series of kisses.

Carly was a considerate lover. We took turns kissing up and down each other's bodies, slowly and sensuously. Her body was smooth and warm. Of course, I spent a long time near her exquisite breasts, holding the underside, massaging the boob, and licking the nipple. We made sweet, slow love, kissing nearly the entire time we were together.

When we woke up in the morning, we discussed last night's love-making. For different reasons, it had been a long time since we just took our time. With Jen, our sex was usually initiated by a deep passion that needed to be taken care of now. Carly mentioned that she hadn't had a real boyfriend since she graduated college, and while the sex from her Tinder dates was usually satisfying, it almost always lacked tenderness.

We walked into the living room, where everyone but Vince and Naomi were present. Looking out the window, it appeared the meteorologists were correct on the rain, and it didn't look like it would let up. Our contingency plan for rain was to head to the Cape May Brewery.

About ten minutes later, Naomi and Vince joined us. She asked everyone if they enjoyed their roommate for the night All the reviews were positive.

We took the tour at the brewery. Whenever I've taken any factory tour, I've been struck by the enormity of the machines used to make the product. It was no different here. We enjoyed our free samples and decided to make an afternoon out of it. We left in good spirits, glad for the indoor excursion.

The rain had mostly cleared out, but we decided to spend our last night at the beach house. The last night of vacation always seems to be a night of reflection, and the group was mostly reflecting on their last group trip to the beach.

About half of us had gone to one of the nearby beaches after high school graduation for Senior Week. Visiting Ocean City, Maryland had been a fun time, but my experience was more of a PG-13 rating for dialogue, rather than R for nudity.. Vince told the story of how his crush was dumped by her boyfriend and went right to him for some rebound sex.

Kim had gone with a large group of friends. Someone had suggested playing "Spin the Bottle". "The boys were eager until they found out they had to kiss whoever the bottle pointed to." Kim laughed. "They were not too happy when they had to kiss their bro!"

"I never played 'Spin the Bottle'" Tori contributed, "but I once played an incredible game of 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'. She signed, "What a fitting name!"

I pictured Tori dragging some scrawny-looking teenager into a closet and blowing his mind. A few others also played before. Matt lamented that he never had, but it had been a fantasy for a while until he started fulfilling other fantasies.

"From the first time we all got together," Kim said, "I've kicked off so many fantasies off my list!"

"I still have plenty to go," Tori countered. "I wouldn't mind knocking one off tonight!"

"And what would that be?" Jen asked.

Tori didn't answer but had a mischievous grin on her face. "I just had a really naughty idea. Let's all write a fantasy down, and the rest of us will help make it happen!"

"Yes, please!" Naomi led the chorus of cheers. Matt found paper and pens and gave a half-sheet to everyone. A few people wrote theirs down instantly while others, like myself, thought a little bit about which one would work best.

We agreed on a variation of "Seven Minutes in Heaven", where a timer would run for seven minutes, but instead of going off to a closet, the fantasy is acted out in front of everyone. This way, we all could share in the fantasy.

We drew numbers to determine the order of the fantasies. I was lucky number 1 and the guinea pig for this new game. I moved to the center of the room and spoke confidently, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever episode of 'What's Your Fantasy?', coming soon to HBO!"

"Or Pornhub!" Carly joked, getting laughter out of the entire audience.

"Funny you mention that because this became my fantasy after seeing it online! Like in a 69, you give and get oral sex at the same time but to two different people." I was happy to see Vince, Tori, and Kim stand up. Kim stripped off just her shorts, while Vince, Tori, and I stripped naked.

My cock was only slightly harder than its flaccid state, but I knew that wouldn't last long! With my body on the floor, Tori positioned her body perpendicular to mine to get her mouth on my cock. Vince was opposite me eating her out, while Kim placed her mouth around his dick. This left Kim's bald pussy to myself.

The positioning was a little awkward at first. Due to our differences in height, we couldn't make this work as a full square, so I started to curve my body to reach both of my targets.

Matt had his phone out and when he announced the halfway mark, I was fully erect in Tori's mouth. I added a finger to Kim's juicy pussy, which was incredibly wet. Kim took her mouth off of Vince to announce, "I think I'm going to love this game!"

Naomi added, "It's a pretty great spectator sport too!"

Time ran out, and there were now two erect cocks, both owners having a glistening face from the cunnilingus. We all tok our seats, except Vince, who was up next, and I was curious to see what other fantasies people had in mind.

Vince spoke, "I've had so many incredible experiences with you over the last few months. With all the partner switching, I am rarely with my own beautiful wife." He paused and added, "Although I guess I was just eating her out."

He motioned for Tori to join him, "My fantasy is t have a group of people watch my wife and I together intimately" The pair kissed lovingly, their bodies pressing against each other as they shared long kisses. They stared into their partner's eyes, hands on the other's head.

I sat next to Jen who squeezed my hand. We were both touched by seeing our friends in such a loving position. They barely made it past first base during their seven minutes, but it was a beautiful performance.

Naomi was next and joked, "My biggest fantasy can't take place today because I don't think Dwayne Johnson is currently in the area! As a silver medal, I would like each of you to take turns doing whatever you'd like to me."

Naomi, Matt, Jen, and Carly still had their clothes on, but that didn't last much longer. Tori strutted over to Naomi and started undressing her between kisses. Meanwhile, the others started getting naked in anticipation of their time with Naomi.

Now naked, Tori pushed Naomi onto her back and slipped between her legs. Naomi moaned softly, as Tori's minute came to a close. Vince picked up where she left off, giving her a few teasing licks on her pussy lips before doing away with the gentleness and pounding into her for the remainder of his time.

Carly squatted over Naomi's face, getting a thorough tongue licking. Kim decided for much of the same maneuvering into a 69 with the sexy, older woman.

Jen was next and given her seldom lesbian tendencies I wondered what she might do. She straddled Naomi's chest and started whispering in her ear. We could only guess what she was saying, but Naomi's eyes opened wide a few times.

The cumulative effect of all our efforts was getting to Naomi. As I approached for my turn, she consciously spread her legs, hoping to influence my actions. I didn't need such persuasions as there was no doubt what I wanted from her. Using my minute efficiently, I stuck her feet on my shoulders and started hammering away. Her moans grew louder, and I was disappointed when my minute was up.

Matt also wasted no time with his wife. He positioned her on all fours and entered her doggy style. Matt pumped forcefully, as Naomi moved her fingers to her clit, rubbing furiously. "Oh, yes!" She drew out the "yes", signaling the first orgasm of the night.

They finished their minute out fucking. Naomi turned around and kissed her husband. She followed it up kissing each one of us. No one seemed to mind that she went slightly over her seven minutes!

Kim was up next and asked Naomi if she had her strap-on with her. Naomi went to get it, as Kim explained she's always wanted to fuck someone. Naomi returned with the same purple one she fucked Jen with. Kim put it on and stroked her fake cock, asking "Who wants it?"

Carly and Tori, who seemed determined to take part in everyone's fantasy, volunteered. They were on their backs before you knew it, and we watched as Kim and Carly became very close. Tori started making out with Carly as the two roommates fucked. I had a great view of Kim's tight ass rising and falling as she slowly fucked her busty friend.

As I watched the threesome, I absent-mindedly stroked my erect cock at a speed that wouldn't have me cum but still felt good. Kim was getting into the role, asking Carly, "Do you like my hard cock?"

"I love it, Kim", she panted back. "Please don't stop!" Kim had her hands on Carly's boobs, joining Tori who had started to lick her nipples.

"This cock is hitting me just right! Oh my God, I'm going to cum!" Carly screamed out, and I was impressed at how quickly that happened. They may want to find where Naomi bought that dildo!

Kim still had a little time in her fantasy, and Tori wiggled her ass invitingly. Kim knelt behind her, as Tori continued playing with Carly's breast. "Carly, you're so right. This dildo feels amazing!"

Kim's tan body shined after her seven minutes were up. "I never realized how much energy it takes to properly fuck!"

Carly asked to be blindfolded for her fantasy and Kim wrapped her own shirt to cover her eyes. Kim and Tori stayed where they were and took turns French kissing her. Matt knelt between her legs and started fucking her. "Mmm, I don't need my eyes to know who's in me now!"

The two ladies left, and Vince started sucking on her nipples. Naomi planted small kisses up and down her sides. Matt had her begging for more touch,and Jen dragged me by the hand to the dark-skinned beauty. She started to mimic Naomi's actions on the other side. I massaged her available breast.

Matt pulled out, and Vince took a turn inside her. Matt's cock was the largest, but Vince could really pump quickly. Carly sounded like she was on her way to a second orgasm, until her sounds were muffled by Naomi's pussy.

Vince pulled out, allowing me to finish out the turn. I was a little surprised to have Jen guide me in her but even more surprised when she started rubbing Carly's clit. Her pussy muscles tightened around me as I plowed into her. When time ran out, her hair was a mess, but she had a content smile on her face. "Two great rounds for me," she finally managed.

My petite wife, Jen, was up next. "I can't believe I'm saying this," she nervously began, "but after seeing everyone else do it, it's became too intriguing." Her shoulders raised up and down, raising her tits in the process. "I want to eat a pussy, while another woman eats my pussy!"

Within three seconds, she had two takers. Tori was on her knees, patting the ground in front of her. Jen and I made ye contact, and I blew her a kiss. She smiled and got into position. Naomi looked down at her and asked, "You ready?"

"You bet!" Jen replied, enthusiastically. Smiling, she added, "I saved a seat for you," pointing to her lips.

I was incredibly turned on. I stroked my cock, as I watched Jen's chest heave with each lick. It took great restraint not to join the trio. It took equally great restraint not to blow my load.

Naomi verbally encouraged the rookie pussy eater, moaning and saying "Right there", when Jen had found a pleasure spot. Unsure if this would happen again, Kim joined Tori at my wife's pussy. Their cheeks touching, Tori started to finger her, allowing Kim to lick up and down her slit. Jen reacted to the newcomer by arching her hips, providing more access.

All too soon, the seven minutes were up. Jen looked flushed, and she hugged and kissed the women who had rocked her world. Tori wasted no time in calling over the three men for her turn.

She had us surround her while she gave simultaneous blowjobs and hand jobs. Our cocks were at full attention, but you never turn down a blowjob from someone who's been sexually aroused for the better part of the last hour.

She motioned Vince down to the ground and rode him while Matt and I continued to get great pleasure from her mouth and hand. She leaned forward, her breasts on Vince's chest and asked me to fuck her ass. I lubed up her tight hole with some spit and managed to get into the tight space. She cried out, "Oh, I feel so full!' She then filled her last hole with Matt's dick, and the three of us fucked her.

I'd had anal sex once before, but it was before I met Jen, and there wasn't a dick in her pussy when I entered her! The feeling of Vince's cock through her thin layer felt even weirder for me than when we had given her a DP the other way around.

mrpawide
mrpawide
49 Followers