Beautiful Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori took breaks from sucking off Matt to voice her deep pleasure. I had never heard her so worked up. She was incapable of forming a complete sentence but was still making a lot of noise. The events of the day had really worked my dick, and I came in her ass before the seven minutes were up. Vince had done the same, and by Tori's count, she had two orgasms from all the male attention.

This left Matt with the only usable cock (besides Naomi's strap-on). Finding it unlikely I would be included in his fantasy, I went quickly to wash off, joined by Tori doing the same. Seven out of eight fantasies isn't bad!

We came back to see a most unusual sight. Carly was on her hands and knees, with Kim on top of her, and Jen on top of Kim. Matt was behind them moving from pussy to pussy, alternating how long he would stay in each woman to keep them off guard. Naomi sat watching in pleasure, as her strong husband worked his magic on all three women.

When she called time, he was buried deep in Carly, who asked the other two women to kindly get off her back. "That was hot, but it was pain and pleasure towards the end."

Jen and Kim safely made it off of Carly, and Matt resumed his fucking. He grabbed a handful of Carly's dark hair, and she arched her back to meet his thrusting.

Jen had acquired a taste for pussy and wanted Kim's bald snatch next. She dove in without hesitation. I was proud of Jen for being open-minded, and based on Kim's current reaction and Naomi's previous one, she had some instincts when it came to pussy licking.

Naomi looked to Vince and me. "Which one of you will be ready first? Let's make this an orgy!" We had both recovered, and she led us to a spot on the carpet. She jerked one dick, while the other man fingered her, and we switched just like on Friday. Tori drank water on the couch, but we all knew she would be back in the action soon.

I heard Matt, "So close! I'm going to cum!"

Carly implored, "Pull out, shoot on my tits. Someone will clean me up!"

The three of us paused to watch Matt's target practice. With each bit of cum landing on her, Carly exclaimed, "Oooh!" The two kissed, and Carly sucked his still-impressive cock, making it clean of any sperm. Tori recovered enough to play clean-up with Carly's melons, a job Tori clearly enjoyed.

Kim moaned Jen's name, which was one of the sexiest things I had ever heard. I shifted over to them with plans of fucking Jen doggy style while she ate pussy, but Kim intercepted my dick. Giving it a few playful strokes, she asked, "Is this for me?"

"It can be," I bargained, "If my wife's pussy is on your lips at the same time!"

Jen stopped her pussy licking to say, "Deal!" We rearranged with Kim on her back and Jen on her face getting tongued. I plugged Kim and took a moment to enjoy the contortions on Jen's face. I kissed Jen and tasted all kinds of familiar pussy on her lips. Our kisses were passionate and urgent. I almost forgot Kim was underneath us giving pleasure to both of us.

Kim wrapped her legs around me and pushed me in and out of her at a faster pace. Jen started to shake on Kim's face, and I couldn't believe my eyes as another woman brought her to orgasm. I wasn't far off either. Jen stayed on her face, her continuos moans were a feminine contrast to Vince's masculine grunts from fucking Carly. Naomi was on top of her, and the two made out.

When there are more than two people in the bedroom (or living room in this case), you have to embrace the motto, "Sharing is caring"!

Tori cared for Matt's cock, gentling stroking it back to life. My cock was about to need that treatment, readying for its second orgasm of the night. I placed my hands on Kim's compact tits and let loose. We disentangled all within a foot of each other, and Kim put both hands up for an unusual high five given the circumstances. "Wow, you two really worked me over! I've come more this weekend than the whole time I was in college!"

"You finally have men who knew what they're doing," Jen smiled.

Kim kissed Jen, "And sexy women too!" Jen gravitated to Matt and Tori, always attracted to cock.

Kim stood in front of me and gently pressed her tight butt into my well-used crotch. Vince had sweat dripping down his forehead. The turn sharing had stopped, and he pumped into Naomi who had her face buried in Carly's tit.

I felt Kim's warm body leave mine. She grinned and put her finger to her mouth to keep me quiet and stood behind Vince. She grabbed a handful of each ass cheek Vince murmured in confusion. The unusual touch broke the dam, and he emptied his load into Naomi. When he realized what happened, he joined the rest of us in laughter.

With the normal cum cleaner occupied, Kim snuck between Naomi's thighs to lick up the sperm. Matt, Tori, and Jen had replicated the position Jen and I were in with Kim earlier. Tori ate her out, while Jen shared kisses with Matt. Since I turned 30, I don't know if I have had a three-orgasm night, but it looked like tonight would be a special exception. The blood again flowed to my dick.

Carly stroked my cock, and we made out, stopping occasionally to view the only other sex going on, the threesome with my wife. Vince, Kim, and Naomi all sipped drinks, recovering after some wild sex. Jen broke off her kiss and sat upright on Tori, lightly kneading her breasts.

I was hard, but Carly seemed content to just watch. I walked over to the threesome and hugged my wife from behind, poking my dick into her back. "Oh, honey, that feels nice! You know I've barely had a cock in me today?"

Except for the brief session with Matt when she was the top of pussy mountain, I realized she was right. It's very easy to get lost in your own world when this much action is taking place, but I always like to track where Jen is. "Let's fix that then," I said assertively.

I went onto my back, and Jen lifted her body over my cock. She was active moving her hips so my dick could experience every available section of her vagina.

To our left, Matt fucked Tori with renewed vigor, egged on by Tori's praise of his cock. Soon, I noticed we had company to our right. Vince was now in a similar position to me, except his head was where my feet were. Kim rode him cowgirl, and Carly rode his face. Noticing the new company, Jen pulled Kim in for a kiss. After separating, Kim and Carly kissed.

Tori decided she wanted the same treatment as her friends, and she switched positions. She was now within kissing distance of Jen. Any man would be content to just watch their beautiful wife bounce happily on his cock, but there was so much to see: the way Tori pinched her own nipples as she rode Matt, the constant kissing between the four upright ladies, Carly's gigantic tits jumping up and down from Vince's cunnilingus.

Then there was Naomi, who was everywhere! I'd see her to my right, making out with Kim, then I'd feel her licking my sensitive balls. Before I knew it, I'd hear her moan from Matt's pussy licking or a fingering from Carly.

I knew I would remember this night for a long time, but this was one time I wished there was a photographer to snap a picture of the eight naked bodies pleasing each other. If a picture is worth 1000 words, "hot" would have to be at least 250 of them!

Things became very hot, as the group started to climax louder than the finale of a fireworks show. It was nearly continuous like our genitals were playing a game of "hot potato". Tori came, then Carly, and Jen and I came simultaneously, my hot liquid filling its true home. Kim was next, aided by Naomi's nibbling of her nipples. Vince announced he was coming, and Matt was immediately afterward. It all happened within a two-minute period, and its memory will make me instantly hard for the rest of my life.

We shared naked, sweaty hugs and kisses with everyone and laughed at the mess of clothing, knowing we could clean it up in the morning. We found someone to take to bed: Jen claimed Tori, I found our hostess, Vince and Kim shacked up, and Carly and Matt were bedmates.

I didn't have the capacity for more sex, but I had a really great cuddle and talk with Naomi. We both agreed that there are so many things in life out of your control, but your attitude is one thing you are in charge of. We talked about the time we met on our walk.

"Long ago, Matt and I were believed we had nice neighbors but not the type you would ever call friends." Naomi explained, "Before we moved here, we lived in a poorer neighborhood in Philly. We knew every neighbor by name, and they knew us by name," she reminisced.

"That was the beauty of that neighborhood. No one had much, but we were all happy because we had each other."

This never came up in any previous conversation, but I was struck by it. It would have been easy to live out our whole lives never really knowing who these older neighbors were or renters or just another boring old couple like us.

The sex was undeniably amazing, but our lives had improved when we started to do more than wave when we saw someone in their driveway.

When you find great friends in your neighborhood, you find that you get all the happy days and good feelings that come with the beach without the annoying tourists there to ruin your good time. Our group of eight had found a special antidote to suburbia, and I am prepared for and looking forward to many more beautiful days in our neighborhood.