Beautiful Honesty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's shower with clenched teeth was very quick. He wondered if Zoe heard his yelp. He dried himself in the bathroom, then grabbed sweats from the closet and put them on. Fuck. The effectiveness of the cold shower had already waned and his excitement hadn't so the sweats tented like his swim shorts had earlier. Ben looked into his bedroom to make sure the coast was clear before rushing to his bag and grabbing his support briefs. He brought them along for workouts. Returning to the bathroom he held his cock sideways against him and pulled the snug briefs over it. That helped hide his remarkably insistent tumescence under sweats.

He went to see which balcony they were going to sit on, and was walking through the door as he asked, "Hey, where do you want to..."

Oh...

Zoe was bent over with her back to him, pulling summer-weight shorty pajama bottoms up her long legs. She faced the mirror. He watched the soft fabric slide over her ass and then looked at her naked back when she straightened up. Her neck was revealed with her dark hair pulled around the side to hang in front. Ben watched her shoulder blades move under silken skin as she handled the pajama top in front of her. He imagined her breasts, jiggling as she prepared the top to pull it on. He saw how her womanly hips defined the narrow of her waist.

...fuck me.

Zoe lifted the PJ top above her head and then shrugged to slide it down her arms. Ben watched the sway of her soft breasts in the mirror, then raised his gaze to the reflection of her face... looking at him. She turned to him as the top slid down her arms. When she gave a shake to settle the loose garment he watched her nipples dance inside the fabric.

She felt them against the cotton.

They had the same thought about her nipples. They've never been so stiff.

Ben reminded himself that Zoe was casual about showing her body. This isn't an invitation.

But it was.

Zoe waited, then finally said, "Let's sit on my balcony."

He nodded. When he was able to speak he said, "I brought some very decent Scotch from home and have ice if you want a drink?

"You having one?"

"No." He answered immediately, with courtroom clarity. Enough. "I'm having ice water."

"I'll share."

Drinking from one glass was an intimacy they shared so often that neither of them noticed it anymore. When they co-chaired a case they both drank from a single glass of ice water that sat on counsel's table. Other attorneys noticed, and judges. Even witnesses took note, and especially jurors. But Zoe and Ben didn't notice. One attorney even accused them of doing it intentionally to distract the jury when his witness was testifying - and they both acted appropriately astonished.

Zoe went to the balcony, sat down and put her bare feet up on the log railing. Ben followed a minute later and handed her their drink. She sensed tightness in him but he exhaled and relaxed into his chair before putting his feet up on the same railing. He said, "I love being up here."

"Me too."

Ben couldn't help but notice the difference between her long shapely legs and his baggy sweatpants. When his gaze flowed to their bare feet, hers graceful and slender and his huge and Cro-Magnon, he laughed and pointed. "Beauty and the beast."

She smiled, mostly relieved he was loosening up again. Then she wiggled her toes coquettishly and walked them sideways until their feet touched. They smiled together.

"Did I tell you we found a place up here?" Ben asked.

"No. Only that you were looking."

"Further north." He added.

"What's north of here?

"Nothing. That was Cell's objection." He smiled. "Nothing except the perfect escape. A secluded log cabin on Smokey Lake, right on the border of the Federal Wilderness Area."

"She thought it was too remote?"

Ben nodded. "So I backed off, but didn't give up. A lot like I was with her?"

He moved his hand into the space between them and Zoe wordlessly put their drink in it. He sipped and handed it back, pulled a huge breath of northern air deep into his lungs and exhaled satisfaction. "I emailed the realtor an offer this morning. I haven't heard back yet. Might be too late."

"How exciting!" Zoe proclaimed. "How far from here?"

"About an hour and a half with the last ten miles on a sketchy dirt road that that the Forest Service classifies as 'primitive'."

"Will you show me," She asked enthusiastically, "before we go back?"

He looked at her, surprised. "Sure."

She squeezed his arm in her hand, genuinely excited.

"You promise not to jinx it?"

"Never!" She proclaimed.

They sat quietly for a time, enjoying a night sky studded with brilliant stars that would be obscure in an urban setting. Eventually, Zoe broke the silence with a whisper, "I do love this."

"Yes."

"Ben?" She asked so softly he barely heard her.

He wondered what she might ask, before replying as softly, "yah?"

"Are you alright now?

He knew she meant with him and Celeste being history and said. "I am. It was overdue." After reflecting a bit more he added, "I'm actually relieved." He looked at her and saw she was watching the stars. Her eyes were brimming with tears about to fall. His heart stopped.

"I don't think I am." She whispered. "I mean with Ken." She visibly shuddered, stifling a sob. "I keep thinking it should get better... but it won't."

"Zo..." He began.

She knew from his tone that he was going to assuage her concern and reacted sharply. "No Ben. Not you." She wiped at her eyes. "I need you to be straight with me."

He relented, "Okay... No. I don't think it'll change. I've been thinking about this stuff, a lot. And think people either connect or they don't and if they don't they never will." His tone was apologetic. "But who am I to..."

She interrupted. "The person I trust most."

Zoe stood up and faced into the night with her hands on the railing. She arched her back and looked up to the stars. An outside light silhouetted her and shone through the light top, illuminating her figure. Ben couldn't pull his eyes away. He was enchanted by the shape of her tit and could see detail of her nipple in silhouette. Her arousal was unmistakable. He said, "Maybe you shouldn't Zo."

She looked at him in question.

"Maybe you shouldn't trust me on this?" He didn't explain.

When Zoe turned to face him, Ben swung his feet from the railing to underneath him. She leaned back into the railing with her arms spread to rest on top of it. Her posture was open to him - the opposite of having her arms crossed, and her eyes revealed an inner struggle he chose not to interrupt. Discussing a case or working it, one of the things they did best was give each other the time and space to do it their way.

Then she appeared to resolve whatever it was and pushed from the railing. She started into the room before suddenly stopping as if she just remembered they were talking. "I'm going to take ten to call Ken."

He was surprised but nodded and said, "Sure."

"You can stay here." She said. "I'll take my cell into the bathroom for the call." Zoe saw he was deciding to leave anyway and softened her tone, "Please Ben. I'd like to continue this?"

"Sure." He answered.

But after 15 minutes that felt like 60, Ben desperately wanted to go back to his room and close the door. He wanted to drink and ponder where the fuck he'd imagined things were going with Zoe on this balcony anyway. He ruefully shook his head. What a dumb ass. Walking through Zoe's room he smelled her, the shampoo and lotions and cologne he knew so well. The scents he loved. He could hear her on the phone. Her tone was earnest. Ken's a bigger dumb ass than me. When he got to his room he closed the door behind him to keep from overhearing.

Ben poured his scotch neat to add bite to it. He planned to go wait on Zoe's balcony, and plead exhaustion when she finally returned, but decided to check emails on his iPad before going back. He didn't hear her come out of the bathroom.

Zoe saw Ben wasn't on the balcony. Then she saw the closed door and felt like she was going to crumble. Walking onto the balcony she realized the magic she'd felt there earlier, left with him. I'm empty. Behind her she heard the adjoining door open and felt saved. She turned and watched him approach. Not handsome. But l like looking at him. A lot.

He said, "I decided to make a drink after all." Zoe was leaning against the railing. When he sat down facing her, Ben saw she was stressed. "What's up Zo?"

"The mortgage. We're having a disagreement on the mortgage." She looked at him and silently debated. What should I tell him about the conversation I just had? Without deciding she said, "You don't like Ken, do you?"

"Not my favorite."

"But you never said anything."

"No."

"In fact, the only thing you ever said about us was that a mortgage outside of marriage was a bad idea."

He shrugged.

"And I didn't listen." She reached for the drink, sipped and grimaced a bit. Then she took another sip. She handed it back in a shaky hand.

He took a deeper sip and placed the glass on the table because he'd drink it all if he didn't put it down. He'd seen her hand shake. It's more than the mortgage. He'd never seen her so tight and looked closer. My God, she's going to break down. The thought of resilient Zoe losing it shook him.

Zoe didn't talk, and didn't move. She couldn't. If she did, she would break.

Ben surprised her by patting his knees and softly saying, "C 'mere Zo."

She did. Right then she'd have done anything he wanted because she felt trapped in limbo. She placed her legs astride his and sat on his knees. Watching her eyes he took her hands in his and placed them on his shoulders. "Rest your hands here, to steady yourself." He felt her soften somewhat. "I should have you lay down, but we can make this work."

He moved his hands outside her arms and raised them to her head. "Close your eyes." She did. She felt his fingers press into both sides of her skull. He began to lightly massage her scalp in small circular motions. After working her scalp for several minutes he spoke softly without pausing his hands. "I have you Zo."

He does. His skill awed her. The hard edges inside slowly softened and faded. His fingers wandered her scalp, massaging in small circles that gradually became larger. The world fell away. He varied his pressure from feathery to surprisingly firm. Floating. At times she felt all his fingers moving in choreographed symmetry and other times it seemed each digit moved on its own. Timeless. Sometimes his fingers moved across her scalp and sometimes he manipulated her scalp over skull that felt more like a developing infant's than the unyielding bone of an adult. Her breathing deepened and slowed. Life simplified again with room for wonder. Over many minutes with slowing breaths and heartbeats, Ben felt the transformation under his fingers and watched it on her softening features. When her peaceful calm finally told him she was there, he combed her hair with his fingers. Long strokes from her face to the back of her head. Then he smoothed her hair, front to back with hands spread out like a lion's licking tongue. Finally he took her head in his hands and held her. She surrendered the last shred of muscle control. He gently manipulated her in every direction, with varying angles, so easily it was as if her head was no longer connected by her neck.

Ben's face was inches from hers. More beautiful than ever. She's enchantment in my hands. And even then he knew everything remained the same. We're too different. If it's not Ken, it will be someone with his looks. He accepted what he understood.

He exhaled her name, "Zo."

She felt his breath on her lips and opened her eyes. Ben's face almost touched hers, their lips. His gaze. If I fall from his hands I'll land in his eyes. Her lips moved as if they were already kissing. Please, Ben.

Without deciding to, Ben brought Zoe closer. Her eyes closed when he kissed her. Her lips separated enough for his tongue to slip between them and find hers. Their tongues softly danced in wet delight. Too soon, they separated and her mouth tried to follow when he leaned back. Her eyes opened. Oh... The softest, most intense kiss of her life. With Ben.

He felt like he'd been sliced open and every vital thing he'd always guarded was exposed.

They cleared their throats the same way in the same moment, and then shared an amused smile over the way they'd done so. The smile made the shocking intensity of this first kiss more bearable.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Zoe asked.

"Kiss?" Ben asked with feigned incredulity.

"No!" She tapped his chest. "The scalp massage."

"Well...there was this girl..." He moved his eyebrows like Groucho Marx doing a routine.

"Seriously." She pressed. "You really know what you're doing."

"Well, there really was a girl. My first serious relationship in college. She was studying physical therapy at the U and also learning massage from an outside 'master'," he made air quotes, "who combined both."

Zoe nodded.

"She learned a lot and I enjoyed massages that I know I'll never experience again. But she got frustrated that she wasn't experiencing what she did for me, so..." he smiled with the memory, "...she taught me. First the basics of massage. Then full body techniques and then the extras. Like scalp massage."

"She taught you more than what you just did to me?" Zoe's thoughts wandered to more explicit questions. What other extras would a college age masseuse want and teach her boyfriend to practice?

"Yes."

"Will you show me?"

"Zo, I can't massage you in clothes and..."

"I'll lose these." She said, plucking at her top. She was still on his lap and took his hands into hers. Oh God...these hands... everywhere. She held them up between them. "What you did with your hands on my scalp...was very, very nice, Ben." She impulsively kissed each palm and thought more than she said. These hands on my back, and ass. Rolling me over. Massaging everywhere... Wandering between my legs and...inside...

"And I'd need oil." He added.

As he spoke he finally understood his unexpected resistance to what he'd craved for so long. What if I finally touch her the way I want and it's 'duh' for her? What if I don't reach her, and I'm just a Ken without the looks? What would I have left? Dream for? I couldn't continue working with her like that.

Zoe slid from his knees and went inside saying, "I think I have some oil."

He followed and watched her moving in pajamas that accented her curves and angles more than they covered them. But for Ben, that was true whatever Zoe wore. I always imagine her naked inside her clothes. His breathing grew excited. Just a massage. We're talking about a massage.

"Found it!" Zoe raised the oil high, and mimed pouring it over her like a college girl in a wet T-shirt contest. Seeing his reticence she said, "Please, Ben?" She placed the oil on the nightstand next to her bed.

He didn't say no.

She didn't ask again.

Zoe pulled the blankets back before facing him with arms crossed in front of her. She grabbed the bottom of her top and paused as Ben watched without speaking. Then she lifted the soft garment and it briefly caught on her tits before they fell free. She swept it over her head and threw it to a chair.

Bens breathing was strained. So were the support briefs confining his cock. Zoe. Stripping for me to touch her.

She pushed the bottoms past her hips until they fell to puddle on her feet. He saw her dark mons trimmed to a narrow landing strip. Then with a dancer's high kick she flicked the shorts to a chair and spun around to kneel on the bed in one fluid motion that was the most gracefully erotic thing Ben ever saw. She knelt on her hands and knees and looked back at him over a naked shoulder to ask, "Do you want me on my stomach or back?"

Kneeling that way revealed her most private places more explicitly. Her florid lips protruded into the gap between her thighs and he could see her taint and little starfish. Bens cock hardened as he imagined pushing through her folds into the slimy heat inside. Zoe. Naked. Looking right at me as I imagine fucking her. He struggled to clear his throat and speak. "Your stomach."

Front or back didn't matter, he was comfortable starting with either, but wanted her face down so he didn't alarm her with the animal lust etched on his face.

Zoe didn't need to see it. When he straddled her she inhaled his male pheromones and understood them in her receptors. The intercourse of human scents. She heated with the opposite of alarm and when she felt his sweats against her skin she fervently wished he'd taken them off.

Ben spoke in a calming voice as he began with unoiled hands wandering across Zoe's skin. "We'll start by introducing your body and my hands. I want to learn how you react to different touches and pressures, what you like this evening. Tomorrow it might be different. Once I understand your body's mood I can take you further more easily."

When he reached for the oil he also turned off the bedside lamp so it wasn't shining in her face. That left the room bathed in ambient light from outside. Zoe got hotter when she heard him open the oil and knew he was warming it in his hands. He said, "Then I'll give you a general massage with some deep tissue in areas and special attention to your feet and hands."

Zoe murmured her assent, while her thoughts again wandered more exotically. Where else did his girlfriend teach him to pay special attention?

He began with her shoulders and discovered more tension than he expected. It was most concentrated in taut neck muscles that felt unwilling to release and that was the first revelation of Ben's hands. Her neck did loosen when I massaged her scalp and manipulated her head. The revelation was the depth of Zoe's trust in him. Her body will release in my hands but then retreats into tension.

Ben gently worked her neck muscles and then from her neck to the outside of her shoulders, oiling as he manipulated. He paused only to warm more oil. Its slipperiness helped him feel her muscles' give as if skin no longer separated them and he was oiling muscle itself. His hands grew warm on her as they never had on another and she felt the warmth penetrate flesh and bone. She heated his hands as they warmed her.

Ben felt as if he'd somehow acquired a masseur's skill but had never touched a woman's body before Zoe. His hands were new on her.

And she felt new in his hands.

He worked the knots out of her shoulders and the top of her arms and felt her body relax as he progressed. Her aura softened and calmed to let a world she held at bay reach her again. Straddling Zo's soft behind Ben was able to work on both arms at the same time, one in each hand. He took his time pressing a tide of relaxation down her arms, along biceps and triceps. He applied a little extra oil to the callous outside while giving special attention to the soft inside of her elbows. He pushed the wave down her forearms and wrists.

Then he reached her hands.

Ben's fingers slid across Zoe's palms and the length of her fingers to the very tips... and pushed anxiety off the end of each. He massaged her palms with his thumbs and the top of her hands with his fingers and then massaged the length of each oiled digit between his thumb and forefinger until they slipped off the end. Like her hand was an udder and her fingers were nipples that he squeezed and milked of their last drop of tension.