Beautiful Honesty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outer shape of Zoe's body didn't change through the hand massage, but she became a pool of contentment inside. Ben watched the change, and was euphoric. His touch on naked Zo was not a "duh." His contentment wasn't diminished by his own painful tumescence. I'm so fucking hard I hurt. His cock yearned to be inside the woman his hands were loving.

After resting her hands back onto the sheet, Ben worked his way back up both arms to her shoulders. There he spread his hands across the top of Zoe's back before cascading his fingers down to her waist. He used the heel of his hands to massage the curve where her ass began, then rolled both hands onto his knuckles at the base of her spine. From there he zig-zagged his knuckles up her spine, vertebrae by vertebrae, from her ass to her neck, where he rolled back onto palms that spread across her shoulders before trailing fingers down her back to gather in the well of pressing palms again. Ben alternated between using his knuckles or fingertips, his thumbs, the heel of his hands and his palms, but always as he worked muscle and connective tissue his hands were fluid that travelled up Zoe's spine to fountain from the top and fall to pool again at the base of her back.

Then he began a more familiar muscle kneading and manipulation massage that went from her ass to her shoulders and included her sides and waist and the tops of her hips. Ben slid lower on her legs to begin massaging Zoe's ass. This woman who was the most constant female presence in his life, even while he lived with Celeste, awed him naked. Massaging her ass, straddling her naked body, felt surreal. How many times did I watch this ass walking away, under slacks or a skirt or jeans? How could it become more perfect than I imagined in my hands? Ben massaged her outside curves and where her cheeks joined her thighs and worked her oiled globes in enchanted hands. He knew he used more oil than he should and knew why when his thumbs followed trickling oil into the valley between and lightly played at her tightest little hole and knew there was no place inside her body he didn't yearn to be.

He moved between her feet and gently nudged her legs further open with his knees. She stirred and whispered as he again poured oil into his palm to warm it before massaging her legs. "Ben?"

"Hhm?" He prompted her.

"Are you going to keep your sweats on?"

He paused what he was doing, then said, "Zo, I..."

"Please," she interrupted, "I'd be more comfortable if we were both naked." Zoe waited silently as Ben debated, then felt him move from the bed.

He stepped towards the balcony. The way she faced as her head lay on the bed. The direction the dim light came from. She watched the outline of his back as he turned away and pulled the sweatshirt over his head. Then he lowered the sweatpants. Than his athletic support briefs. When he turned to come back to the bed she saw his cock in silhouette, standing straight out with an upward curve. It was as big as it felt when her hand bumped him in the hot tub. She flushed with arousal when the bed moved with his weight settling between her legs.

Zoe's breathing was excited when Ben started working her legs but calmed as he worked her thigh muscles. He rushed nothing. He wasn't a younger man giving a massage to get to the fuck, or a paid masseur massaging for an agreed upon time. Having her in his hands was his destination. Touching Zo was all, and all he needed, and he was not going miss any part of her. His hands had never been so grateful...or his eyes.

Manipulating Zoe's thigh muscles he had the same thought as with every part of her. This is her most perfect part. My favorite....until the next part. Until his thumbs found the softer skin on the back of her knees. And her athletic calves. And her ankles. And her lovely feet.

Ben settled back onto his ankles and raised her feet in his hands. He began a whole foot massage and his voice was as soft as the lighting. "Your feet are exquisite Zo."

Zoe drifted in her thoughts. They feel beautiful in his hands. I feel beautiful. The feeling was new. Other people looked at her and thought her pretty or beautiful -or not- but it was different with Ben. He did more than 'look' at her. He truly saw her and his hands revealed what he saw and knew her beauty. I am beautiful in his hands.

Ben thumb-massaged her soles in a way that loosened the entirety of her body. Her face relaxed, and her ears and scalp. Then he massaged each toe, like he'd done her fingers, and between her toes. Then her ankles, then calves and thighs as he moved back up her legs adding oil as needed

Ben luxuriated in wrapping his hands around Zoe's athletic thighs and manipulating strength and resiliency from her knees to the curve of her ass cheeks. His oiled thumbs kneaded the inside of her legs until they arrived where her folds waited, receptive and wet. Zoe stirred to open her legs more and push her ass a little higher. Ben almost shushed her to "lay still" but then felt her puffy lips against his thumbs. Their heat drew him where her clit waited, covered and pulsing with every beat of her heart. Instead of drawing her hood open, Ben softly pressed the folds together to massage her slippery pearl inside its velvety robe. He matched her breath, speeding up with it and varying his pressure as her breathing deepened. Soon her entire body expanded and contracted with each breath and her hips moved in gentle coital imitation. Neither of them could say if they were leading or following and it didn't matter because they were one motion that grew more exaggerated, and her breathing more determined. Ben savored her climb to rapture. What began with his fingers he soon needed more fervently than Zoe. When her breath raced and grew shallow he struggled to maintain the same soft touch until her body suddenly pulled taut. Then she gasped with a sharp intake and her climax flashed across her bared heart like a sunrise at midnight. An orgasm somehow more emotional than physical that pulsed through her in bright waves. When she felt his lips on her back she desperately whispered, "Lay on me Ben." He did and rode her waves of continuing rapture. His cock found wet folds. Zoe pushed her hot mess against him.

He calmed her with his bulk and whispered in her ear, "I didn't mean to make you..." he struggled to slow his breath, "...half way through your massage." He was genuinely surprised how quickly she'd gotten off. Hotwired.

Zoe's hips were still moving. Oh God... He remained immobile as she struggled to push herself onto his cock, hard and hot and ready to be inside her. ...Fuck me Ben. First climaxing so quickly in the shower and now this. What's happening? She was unsettled in the most wonderful way.

He rose to his knees and gently rolled her over. She no longer controlled her own body and was helpless. He moved between her legs and watched her breasts rise and fall with deep breaths. He watched her face. And all of her. He hungered to taste the glistening rivulet weeping from her slit. Oh fuck...Zoe.

Before adding more oil to his hands he gently massaged her face. Flushed. Warm under my touch. Her forehead under his thumbs, and her eyebrows. Her cheekbones and the exquisite line of her jaw. So beautiful. Her neck below her ears and her hairline behind them.

Her lips were slightly parted when he kissed her a second time, softly, then moved away.

Ben warmed oil in his hands as she lay naked before him. Waiting.

Needing.

Her upper chest flushed pink in afterglow and felt hot under the glide of his oiled hands. Her nipples were stiff and exquisitely sensitive when his hands slid over them. He squeezed slippery tit before returning to roll her nipples and tug them... until they slipped from his oily grasp. Her chest pushed out for more and she moaned aloud when he gave more. Knowing he shouldn't, he took a nipple into his mouth and groaned. He tongued it and suckled softly before nipping it in his teeth and sucking with abandon. He knew. I'm losing control. But still took her other nipple in his mouth to do the same with it.

Ben settled back onto his ankles and forced himself into a masseur's mind set. It took superhuman effort with Zoe so receptive before him. Flushed with arousal. Turgid nipples on heaving oiled breasts. Trembling tummy between pelvic ridges that drew his gaze to the landing strip adorning her mons. And below, where glistening folds revealed deeper pink.

It took herculean will to resume the massage, but when he did, Ben thought again that having Zoe in his hands should be enough for any man or woman. He gently massaged her abdomen and used greater pressure on her sides and ribcage. His hands fit like a second ribcage around lungs he felt moving with each breath. Working there, he was acutely aware when his hands slid against the underside of soft tit. Massaging her waist and hipbones, he imagined her legs wrapped around him.

When he intentionally avoided the soft swell of her mons to massage her thighs, Zoe flexed to push her wet parts higher. Here. Her body presented its hot mess, without her willing it. She drew in a deep breath when his hand cupped her bulge and gently pushed her back down. He leaned forward until he was near her ear and whispered, "I'll come back to this Zo... if you want."

She struggled to keep her voice from cracking with emotion when she fervently whispered, "Yes."

Ben understood he wasn't paying proper attention to her legs as he massaged them. He couldn't peel his attention away from her body's licentious display. All of her screamed "fuck me." The anticipatory tension on her face, even with her eyes closed. Maybe especially with her eyes closed. The flush across her skin. The way her arms lay with palms open to him. Nipples noticeably darker with the blood stiffening them on softly heaving tits. Back arched and hips that couldn't be still and especially between her legs where puffy folds promised the velvety glove within. Zoe was the perfection of nature's design for seduction.

By the time he finished working the muscles of her thighs and calves, Ben wore a sheen of sweat from restraining himself. She had him in her pull. Zoe was desire that smoldered at the jagged edge of open flame. He gently pushed her legs further apart and massaged higher, knowing he would no longer stop.

A soft "oh" escaped Zoe's open mouth when his fingers first touched her sensitive petals. Ben traced their outer edge from top to bottom. His breath grew ragged as he listened to hers. Zo's hips pushed higher. He drew the exotic scent of her lust deep into his lungs and breathed her sexuality as the oxygen of life. His fingers danced in lips that seduced him to experience the slimy willingness within, between hips undulating on emotional swells. Then Ben opened Zoe to reveal deeper pink. Her cunt wept with primal lure in the opened folds and her clitoris emerged as the final shiny perfection.

Zoe gasped when the tip of Ben's tongue slid across her slippery pearl... and was gone.

And again...when he did it again.

He settled onto his ankles to watch her face as his middle finger disappeared inside her. He curled it to her front and pulsed in time with her body's undulations. She squeezed him. His thumb began flicking her slippery bean when he added a second finger to the one inside her. Zoe squeezed and panted and her brows knitted as he took her onto the edge. His other hand was squeezing her tit. He began rolling a swollen nipple in his fingers as he watched her face. Watching it come from inside her, needing to see it. He whispered, "Look at me Zoe."

She did. Oh...Ben. She struggled to keep her eyes open. The fingers between her legs grew frenzied and his other hand tugged her distended nipple. Her hips began thrusting as she shamelessly fucked his hand. Ben... She took his soul with her primal lust. He held her with his gaze. Her mouth opened. He pinched her tender nipple and she cried out as an eye shutting orgasm tore through her willowy flesh with a full body convulsion. Zoe's eyes stayed shut as she jerked again on his hand. And yet again. She squeezed his fingers with each pulse of her orgasm.

Then she held him inside where he felt her heartbeat with his fingers.

When her slippery squeeze finally relaxed, Ben's fingers slipped from Zoe, glistening with her beautiful release. She slowly sank into bottomless satiation until she smelled herself, on his fingers, near her face. She opened her mouth to receive his slimy digits on her tongue and his tongue followed. Together they licked her satisfaction inside a kiss.

When his lips lifted from hers, Zoe opened her eyes and saw in his the depth of his love for her. He breathed his favorite word, "Zo." He caressed her as she marveled at what she saw...and understood. She took his love into her heart and craved more of him. Inside her.

Zoe's womanly hands found his waist and lightly coaxed him closer, until their hips came together. Her chest was flushed pink in afterglow but seemed to blush again with the first feel of his cock sliding in her folds. Her hands slid around to his ass as she pushed her hot mess against him. She kissed his shaft with her softest wet lips. They tried to close around his plum when it was at her hole but he was too big. The heat between them rose as their eyes held. Their hips moved as if they were already fucking so his veiny shaft and hairy balls slid against every part of her slippery slit from taint to clit.

He said, "Spread your arms."

She spread them straight out, palms up, without wondering why. Then he slid his hands out to hers and laced their fingers together. The connection made her body shudder with pleasure. Zoe drifted in ethereal bliss with abandon she'd never known. She trembled on the edge of another orgasm before he'd even entered her Powerless to stop him from making me cum. Lost. Exquisitely, wonderfully lost.

Ben moved their hands straight above Zoe's head as he settled most of his weight onto her. Oh... Her arms were pulled tight overhead by his longer ones. He changed the movement of his hips to align his manhood and she met his efforts with her opening. They were right there, thick veiny cock at the gateway to her slippery sleeve, with eyes locked and fingers entwined in squeezing hands. Needing to be one.

Zoe's beautiful eyes flashed when she forced herself onto him. Her hips met his impaling penetration. Then a short retreat preceded a greater mutual thrust that left Zoe breathless with his heavy sack pressed against her lips. When they moved again they fell into the easy coital rhythm of lifelong lovers and Zoe's third orgasm took root early in this most elemental way of a man and woman coming together. It grew with every slick stroke of their sex and mushroomed when measured thrusting became the choreographed violence of animal rutting. Her wanton cries only made him fuck more desperately with a blinding need to join her in the moment. Stamina didn't matter in the intensity of their desire. She wrapped her legs around him for more cock and harder. She felt his laden balls slapping her taint and needed the gift they held. He stretched her arms high above her head and expanded the walls of her fuck tunnel and she squeezed his hands and cock. He swelled. Oh fuck... She tightened when she felt it racing through his shaft, and broke in orgasm when his cum pulsed against her cervix. He moaned like a bull in the background of her feral cries and rutted deeper with every orgasmic convulsion they shared. The volume of Ben's ejaculation evidenced years of wanting to cum inside Zoe and she milked him until he'd given her everything. She cherished the warm feel his ejaculate inside her and they were still.

As quiet settled in the room, their fingers slowly untwined and they wrapped their arms around each other. A tiny pearl of a tear formed in the corner of her eye. It grew until it broke free and ran down her cheek. She gratefully squeezed him in her velvet glove and whispered, "Ben."

His whisper was as soft as hers. "I have you, Zo."

Their whispers were wonder filled.

~~~

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading. I realized the story couldn't end here so I continued writing and will submit part 02 soon. Please check back for more of Zoe and Ben.

As always, I'm most grateful for your ratings and feedback, public and private. Why I write.

MP