All Comments on 'Beautiful Laura Got Her Wish'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its not

Its NOT "spunk" for semen as by the dictionary including international versions it refers to a form of behavior. In using it the way of this story makes the whole story a wreck and ends reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know what spunk is

Who is that igonorant commentator? Because a word is not used in his little part of the world doesn't make it wrong. I love a good spunk, cum or whatever else for male orgasm or the fluid ejected.

Open your mind and shut your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I tempted my young 19 year-old brother-in-law to fuck me, and he did -- many times. I loved his cock in my mouth shooting off, and in my pussy filling me. His cock and my husband's looked alike except that my younger brother-in-law had a bigger one which was three inches longer and thicker. He loved looking at my 26 year-old pussy and licking it. We fucked frequently as my husband was often gone to his office, and his brother was at the house all day with me. He would suck my long nipples until they were almost raw and make my pussy wet. His cock plunging deep in my pussy would make me cum so good. I became addicted to him being inside me day after day. My husband would come home from work and want to make love with me. I was always ready for him. My pussy was already wet from my earlier activities with his brother, and he was none the wiser. He just thought he made my pussy wet, so he would plunge his cock into me and I would squeeze him with my pussy and he would shoot and add to what I already had inside me. We both enjoyed it. I was letting two men fuck me every day and loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous