All Comments on 'Beautiful Memory Ch. 01'

by EroticSon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
WOW

What a great start. I loved the whole pace of the story. The angle you are taking with the narrative of the son and his "Beautiful Memory" has an almost romantic quality. I will most definitely be watching for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting Start ...

... will be interesting to see where it goes. I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A depth

Its a great well thought out story that explores the taboo with reverence. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An Education?

Perhaps, a story of a son being taught how to love, rather that just recieving "Sex101" from his parents? We hope so!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The main character certainly need to get laid

A good start that reads like it will be a very sweet love affair between a son and his mom.

I hope to see the continuation of this good start.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A long way to go

This has the feel of a long slow-burning story that takes a long time to ignite - the kind I like. I look forward to Chapter 2.

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

things great memorized are made of be it a son or nephew ,, Mom or Aunt... proviided many night is masturbational bliss.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

This is an interesting first chapter because of the conspiracy between husband and wife. Although it would be nice to believe that mature individuals with a solid sense of self and ego exist, they do not. Only in the case of terminal illness do people who truly l;ove each other choose to select a replacement that will treat the survivor with the love and respect they deserve. 5 star start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticSon@EroticSon
I love exploring the richness and nuances of forbidden relationships. A married woman having an affair with a younger man. A mother and son exploring deep, forbidden intimacy, attraction. The mystery and pleasure is in the journey. There is no joy in going straight to the act ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES