Beautiful Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pecked Sandy on the cheek and batted my eyes at her. "You didn't answer my question. Was that okay?" I couldn't believe the sexy innocence that was dripping from my voice, or the way Sandy's alto purr would make my body hum.

"It was so much more than okay, baby. You were amazing."

"Really?"

She rubbed her nose against mine, her fingers playing over my hip. "Yeah, but I don't want to be done yet. You?" With that her hand slipped between my legs, and I gasped as she massaged my clit.

I managed to shake my head 'no' as my eyes closed, and I moaned into the evening.

"God, Melanie, I just want to drown in you. Get up on your knees."

It never occurred to me to disobey, or to shy away from her hands traveling over my skin as she lay back. She hooked the inside of my left leg, pulling it over her so I was above her mouth facing the headboard. She reached up and massaged my breasts as her wide eyes roved over my body.

"Jesus, Melanie, you are so beautiful."

I smiled down, floored by the absolute sincerity in her voice. Her palms descended over my belly and around my thighs. Sandy's eyes closed as her face disappeared between my legs, her lips closing around my clit.

I threw my head back, groaning into the air as the pleasure echoed through me. I began to rock my hips back and forth, and Sandy released my clit, holding her tongue out flat so I could pleasure myself upon it. It only took me a moment to find my perfect rhythm, and I soared higher and higher. Just as I got super close, and release was only moments away Sandy closed her lips around my clit again, and I rocketed into the heavens.

My body shook and jerked against the incomparable ecstasy of Sandy's attentions. When I finally came down she was kissing my thighs.

"Turn around, baby."

I nodded, breathing heavily, and wiping the sweat from my forehead. When I'd reversed my position Sandy's lips closed over my labia again, her tongue driving deep between them. I let my eyes take in the length of her firm body, and especially the swollen lips pouting out from between her legs.

Sandy squeezed my butt before traveling up over my back, gently guiding me down. I realized what she wanted immediately, so I bent down over her, reciprocating what she was doing for me, and letting her delicious nectar coat my tongue.

I could sense the tension in Sandy's body building, even as my own pleasure was inching closer and closer back to my breaking point. It was like a glorious, sensual race, but I knew I couldn't rush. After a few minutes Sandy's head pulled away, falling back onto her pillow. "Please, Melanie, just like that, that's perfect, so close."

I didn't stop, and in addition to her sighs, Sandy slipped two fingers deep inside me, making me moan into her pussy, which set her off immediately. Her orgasm shook her body for an impossibly long time. She never took her fingers out of me, and when she finally stilled they resumed their work, this time joined by a second pair massaging my nub. I had no chance to resist, my climax overwhelming me moments later. When I managed to open my eyes again, Sandy's pussy was still right in front of me, and I began to pleasure her anew.

I know it's clichéd, but I don't know how long we went. It was a while though, every moment chasing the next time we could make each other seize in bliss. Before tonight I'd had three orgasms in one lovemaking session exactly once, back before I was married, when Bill was still really trying. Now, number three was so far in the rearview mirror I couldn't still see it.

Another session of joy faded, and I rolled off of Sandy, laughing and crying at the same time. "I don't think I can go anymore." I could feel her reaching for me and I used the last of my energy to climb up into her arms.

"I can't believe we lasted this long." Sandy put her forehead against mine. "I feel like I'm eighteen again."

I giggled. "I betcha we won't in the morning."

Sandy laughed. "No, probably not. But it was fun."

"Yeah." We kissed, our lips moving softly against their counterparts as we held each other close. Eventually we broke apart, and I nuzzled in as close as I could. "Mmm, I forgot how much I loved this part."

Sandy stroked my hair. "Hmm? Which part?"

"Cuddling. The moments after."

"You're a cuddler, huh?"

I couldn't quite read the tone of her voice, and I was suddenly unsure of myself. "Yeah." I was going to ask if that was okay, but Sandy just kissed me on the top of the head.

"That's good." She pulled me impossibly tight. "Me too. I might never let you go." I whimpered happily, feeling the warmth of her infuse me as my tender feelings for this incredible woman solidified in my heart.

Unfortunately, Sandy couldn't actually hold me forever. I had to go wash off my makeup and use the bathroom, but when I came back into the bedroom my lover was in bed, lifting the sheets, inviting me back into her warm embrace. My grin stretched almost painfully across my face as I climbed in, still naked, next to her. Sandy's tender kisses were waiting for me, along with the most restful night of sleep I could remember.

*************

Thank you for reading! I'll be submitting part three as soon as I see this successfully posted on the site.