All Comments on 'Beautiful Release'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

It was beautiful enough said

Grimm1267Grimm1267about 4 years ago
Great Story!

This was the first story of yours that I have read. You are now on my fav authors list. Thanks!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 4 years ago
Well done on your first romantic tale

First of your stories I have read.

Looking forward to reading more

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanabout 4 years ago

This is your best story yet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The ex-wife tried to trick him into raising a bastard, then ruined him when he tried to divorce the evil bitch. He should have added a third piece of paper... a list of lawsuits he was serving her with. This should have ended with her facing financial ruin as he destroyed her life using his wealth.

I enjoyed the rest of the story and it was great he ended up with Mary.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Wow!

Just fucking WOW! This is officially my 3rd most favorite story on here. Tremendous effort !

candykinscandykinsabout 4 years ago
Back rent

I don’t know why but I kept fussing over him leaving unpaid debts after his windfall. So I was relieved that you took the time to spell out that he paid his former landlord back. Haha. Thank you for taking care of that little detail.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenabout 4 years ago
A thoroughly good read!

I came across this story by accident and was hooked immediately.

Really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your work.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some things that might be interesting

1. If you are flying out of a private terminal at an airport there is no security you need to go through. At least from my limited experience.

2. Helicopters can actually be safer than airplanes.

3. This was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story!

Dude your on a roll!!! Keep these great stories coming and u will be a top author on this website in no time!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable read. The ending spoiled it really for me you left them on a high note and brought the ex back in for about of punishment but it just detracted from the rest of the awesome story. Keep them coming though.

batdbatdover 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I read this story a while back and forgot to favorite it and forgot the name. I was so happy when I stumbled across another story of yours and found this one again.

kvalentinekvalentineover 3 years ago

I had mixed feelings about the epilogue. It's interesting to know her fate, but it isn't strictly necessary because if she's going after him again she clearly isn't happy with what she has. As others said, it also changes the tone that story ends with.

I'd suggest you add BDSM, Bondage, or similar tags to the story. It's a minor spoiler, but no more than any other tag. I'm not one of them, but some people want to avoid that kind of content (and others may become more interested).

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

I actually hesitated to read this at first, because of the cheating and redemption tags. I wondered if it might be an cheaters reconciling story which I almost always loath.

I'm glad I took the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked it

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

What a lovely and well written story. I truly appreciated the time that it must have taken to put this together. In the end it's a love story, one that's worth waiting to get to. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresabout 3 years ago

Once again I am not disappointed. 5 stars!

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresabout 3 years ago

Once again I am not disappointed! 5 Stars!

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresabout 3 years ago

Another Masterpiece! 5 Stars!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. AAAAA+++++

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Took morning til night to read this ... but it made my day!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

AWESOME Romance...

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Once again I’m loving the originality of your stories, not necessarily the insto-millionaire trope, but the Cass/Mary scenario. I’m not vindictive, but I’m sure that something more imaginative could have been dreamt up for the Ex, after all she ruined his life, why not return the compliment?

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want to play BDSM games at least do us the courtesy of posting in the correct category so no one has to read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im not amused or interested in bdsm, so it would be nice to have some notice of the main thrust of the story. It started in a completely different way, so I didn't for see how low it would fall. Unhappily I quit after investing some time in what turned into total garbage.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written rags to riches love story. Love the end of the story where James and Mary's got their happily ever after. What James sent his ex-wife in the end was priceless. As they say revenge is best served cold. Well done 5++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice enough read though there were lots of little things that seemed a bit off kilter about this story to me.

Like - he brings his poor man attitude with him and spends it on the people around him without knowing much if anything about how the money is earned or how to protect it. This would be a gaping hole for Cass to exploit if she was motivated enough. Another example is the incident with the body guard getting stabbed by a pick pocket. That whole scene and aftermath seemed out of place in this story, like it was glossed over, I didn't feel anyone's mood change.

There was other stuff but I'll leave it at that, just my two cents. Lke I said it was a nice enough read.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Weird but entertaining...nice but the BDSM is seriously wrong for this type of tale....

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pretty good story, just not into BDSM. A heads up would have been nice

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

Just for future reference, a quince is a highly fragrant, pear-like fruit that must be cooked before eating. I believe the word you wanted was quiche.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

This was a work of art. I love reading about BDSM if it fulfills a need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, and enjoyed the light BDSM thrown in for some fun. We've all done it as a way to spice up our marriage, they just took it a little farther. ;-) They really did become a loving couple who could share themselves with each other. But most of all I really loved the way he burned the ex-wife, by sending her a DVD of his wedding and a copy of the sonogram (showing twins), showing her he wasn't sterile, or couldn't satisfy a woman, and paying for her to go to counseling to get over him. I was about 9 pages in when I realized this wasn't in Loving Wives, but rather Romance. I only mention this as it started off as a Loving Wives story, then took on a romantic feel. I really liked it. This is also my first story read by this author (I'll have to check out more of your work), and I think you did a damn good job with it. Yes, it had the typical spelling errors, but I got past it and was able to enjoy the story for what it was, a good story. Thank You for sharing it with us. I gave it 5 stars.

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Loved this, first story I've read by this author. Hoping for more 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The heir was just a bumboy for Cassandra and the slut Mary!! UTTER CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it alot ...

how did he become related to the.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS A WEAK QIMPY MC WHO COULD NOT EVEN SUPPORT HIMSELF THEN TURNED INTO CINDERELLA WITH TWO SKANKS

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent fucking story Mate, excellent! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS! Love the hell outta your story. Going to hit the follow button now. This it the first of your stories I've read and now I gotta read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ya have to love fairy tales, and this one had enough quirky sex in it to send it straight into the "Deviant" lane. The only thing that comes to mind that would have made it any more out of the norm would have been for the two sisters to end up happily sharing the guy in bi-sexual libidinous ecstasy--but maybe that can be worked out later if the story runs long enough....

Of course everything conveniently happened at just the right time--but that's as the author imagined...and wrote it to be. Well done. 5 of 5. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucked up Fairytale for a Wimp MC

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[12.02.23]

Excellent und Sexcellent story!

11/10!!!!!

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loath bdsm bullshit. You had tags for all the other bits of nonsense but not that? What a surprise. Let me guess, you get off on the shock and believe that women will just get absolutely aroused over the imagery because we are all submissive?

Thank GOD, I read the comments after suffering through 2 pages of zero development. Now I won't waste my time.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

@AngelRider

The bulk of the authors stories have a degree of bdsm to them. I don’t know why you’d think this one was any different. I’m not a fan of master slave relationship stories either but it was still a well done story all in all.

Also, yes…a LOT of women get off on the thought of being submissive. There are plenty of femdom stories out there if that’s more to your liking.

Complain about the story itself. Complain about plot holes, grammar, etc. Don’t bitch about subject matter though. The authors don’t care.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Overall a good story. The only thing I didn't really like was how easily Mary took to sex after her sexual assault. In my experience, it's something girls need to work up to after something like that. I'm sure it's not the same for everyone, but it pulled me out of the story a little bit.

Overall, though, a great story!

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2139 months ago

I liked the story overall, but IMHO it was just a little flat. The overall drawback to the story was there was no antagonistic to help develop the main characters. No real threat or challenges for main characters to work or fight against. As sweet and appealing as the main and support characters were, there no progression of the MC, or the sisters. Plus, the plot holes of the reason of the wealth, military lab at on the property or the mild burn of the exwife was left untouched which could have been excellent points to help lead the story. I still enjoyed the read and hope that your next part of the story is as fun as the 1st.

Thanks again for the journey.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I quit when the bdsm crap started. Story should have been in that category since I could have avoided all of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story wandered. It was interesting, but really wasn't a coherent tale.

Ed

zonozzonoz4 months ago

Great story. Raced to get to the end and then sad when it ended.

I wonder why the military aspect was introduced and abandoned unless for future stories.

6King6Kingabout 2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐ Great in some parts but too many holes.

KaeyoKaeyo25 days ago

I lost interest when the BDSM crap started. Could have been a decent story otherwise. Wrong category too.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinn25 days agoAuthor

Kaeyo, read your bio. Lost interest when the mysoginistic comments started. Could have been a decent anon otherwise. Wrong author to annoy too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

SIMILAR Stories