Beautiful, Sexy, Silly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, just admiring the view." Not really a lie honestly. She had a cute pussy. Some of the ones I saw in the movies and in the magazines had big flaps or red rashes from razor burn. They also didn't look as juicy as hers, which is probably why guys in porn always rubbed lube everywhere and spit on everything. Hers was small with a slight crease where the lips were and a little pink fold at the top, well, bottom from my angle. I put my hands on her buttocks and gently lowered her to my tongue. As I did, I felt how warm her skin was against my mouth. It tasted a little salty and smelled a little like sweat. "Yeah, that's it, your breath on me is driving me wild!" I pushed my tongue out and and she rolled her hips gliding a hard little button of flesh over my nose, lip, tongue, and finally my chin.

"That's the magic spot." Miranda cooed. I remembered that Becky shivered as I found that with my fingers. "Keep going, lick me, kiss me, squeeze me a little."

I felt her lips part over my head and she pushed it in her mouth. At first it was about half way down with each stroke but then her head dipped further and further as little trails of saliva trickled down to my groin. She had he eyes closed, moaning here and there as she worked. Her boobs swung and bounced. Her nipples tickled my stomach, so soft in texture yet firm. Her hair fell over the side of her back across her triceps. As it did I caught the scent of vanilla peaches again and also a whiff of ozone maybe. I couldn't be sure but it was almost like she was on fire.

Maybe it was my brain's feeble attempt to assign a smell to pheromones; it had nothing to compare it to but this was it's closest proxy. I heard some wet squeezing noises from her and oh man things were really getting intense down there. I tried to focus on her, tightening my grip on her butt and really getting in there. I pushed my tongue as far as it would go and swished it around, licking the wet, smooth inside of her. She arched her back and slowed her pace at little.

"That's it, gunna back off a bit so you don't pop the cork too soon at this shindig. More of that good stuff Mike!"

I tried to say "Oh Miranda!" but it was garbled and muffled by lips on skin as Miranda sat up and pushed herself on my face. I slapped her ass and rolled my head to use my face to massage her. She went nuts, digging her nails into my chest and thighs. I could feel her feet pressing against the top of my head, toes curled. In her belly I felt a growl begin and rise out of her in a scream. A primal howl for all the other were-women in the other hidden cars getting theirs; a challenge for them get from their mates a leg quivering orgasm like she just had.

The savagery of the moment passed as she lifted her still quaking torso off of me. I sat up next to her and she kissed my forehead, licking it a little. "I like the taste of myself". She paused before continuing, "That was incredible!"

"Thank you, I'm a quick study."

"You never did that before?"

"Not that position no, but I had tried the other thing with Becky Shimpsky. She didn't seem to like it as much as you did."Should I be telling her this?

"Oh she's a prude any how! Probably won't find another guy to do that for her anyhow!" Miranda looked at me again. "She probably also wouldn't let you get past third base I'm guessing."

"She did eventually but I don't want to be with Becky right now, I want to be with you and hopefully take home the pennant for the home team."

"Oh, that's a good answer, Mike, really good answer! Batter up!" She sat back in the seat sideways and lifted her hips, opening herself to me.

"How about cow girl? There's not a lot of room for that here." I sat up in the seat trying to make myself look like a tall thick fence post.

She scrunched her eyes and whistled, shaking her head. "Ooof, you're full of good answers today." She sat up and lowered herself onto me. I felt a rush of serotonin wash over my brain and down my spine, settling into my groin as a warm tingle in my thighs. She slowly raised and lowered, tip to balls. Man she was good. We sat nose to nose gazing into each others eyes as she glided up and down. She would playfully rub the tip of her nose against mine and tease me by biting my lip and winking. She slowed her pace and leaned forward, I felt a rough spot inside her. "You feel that? Try to hit that every time you can." She kept rolling her hips, rubbing me against it. She shuddered as it happened, like a reflex, a spasm; it was something primal again, rising in her like boiler pressure.

She flung herself over the front seat rubbing her clit. "Oh my God! Fuck me from behind!" I squared up behind her and slowly pressed into her. "No! Rougher, fast and for all your worth. Hit that spot on the way in and don't stop until your legs give out!" I grabbed her waist and started slamming my hips into hers. She arched her back and I felt the rough orange peel with each thrust now. I pulled her into me as I went, impaling her. "That's it! Faster! Harder!" She growled through gritted teeth.

I went faster and harder. I could feel the tingling in my legs consolidating in to an intense pleasure in the tip of my cock with each pump. My fingers whitened as they crushed her waist. She howled like animal as is did, warm fluid ran down my legs. Her face was twisted in agonizing ecstasy in the rear view mirror. Her eyes shut and her mouth agape in a scream but I couldn't hear her cries. I could feel the cool sweat streaking her back. Gone was the sweet smell of vanilla peach, reminding Pa not swear in front of Momma, the pink, sparkly heart above the "i" in her name. She had become something untameable again.Was I hurting her, was she going to kill and eat me afterward, will I ever hear again?

I slid out of her and sprayed all over her back and legs as the tingling in my groin gave way to throbbing pleasure in my hips and legs. My legs and hips kept pumping. Gradually my hearing came back as I heard her moaning; her hips still shaking. When my legs gave out I collapsed in the seat, panting; sweat running into my eyes. We tilted our heads to face each other as we sprawled out in the back seat. A cool zephyr of the late afternoon passed through the open windows, drying the sweat of our exertion and carrying off the song of our waning breath and hearts. Eventually we would have to find or words again, put on our clothes and head home. Our paths would diverge in the summer after graduation. For now we sat and held hands, enjoying the cool breeze, the soft rustle of the Elm, and the tweets and replies of birds as they too enjoyed this perfect October afternoon.

12