Beautiful Vanessa

Story Info
A depressed man meets a beautiful young woman.
3k words
4.42
18.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rough patch for in the last eighteen months for me. First of all I had a near fatal heart attack where I had to be shocked by the defibrillator three times but luckily for me I survived. Following ten months of depression and anxiety from this event, my wife left me and not long after my best mate for so long succumbed to an aggressive illness.

The rest of the time I reflected on my mate's death and even more so the breakdown of my marriage. Why? We were so close right from when we met, went out, during our marriage. My heart attack shook her up badly and quite understandably. Maybe, I did not pay attention to her needs or perhaps she could not go through another heart event. Obviously, she was unhappy and felt she had to leave me and From then on I felt I failed as a husband and woman I loved - I had let her down.

Feeling very inadequate as a man made me feel depressed. Another affliction would affect me. Because of my heart medications and the above feelings, I found it increasingly hard to maintain an erection sometimes even to form one no matter how sexually aroused I was. The old saying rang true. "The spirit is willing, but the old flesh is weak."

Or even the passage quoted in a Winston Churchill film with good old Winnie saying it: "I cannot spend, I cannot fuck. I'm down and out. I'm buggered up." Apparently this was a stanza of Alexander Pushkin a Russian poet and Churchill was fond of quoting it. This fucking quote applies to me for sure (still does), I thought bitterly though I was then a man in my mid forties and had this to look forward for the rest of my life. Pushkin was in his late thirties when he died in 1837.

During this time, I had need to do so some research in the state library in Sydney NSW in Australia. Being a history nerd, I always found the need to research something at different times and this topic demanded my presence at the state library. That afternoon from the southern NSW country town that I lived in, I caught the afternoon train to Sydney and upon arrival, checked into a hotel on George Street and freshened up.

Around the corner on Goulburn Street, there was a beautiful Irish pub that served not only great food but excellent Irish beer. I went into the pub order a pint of Guinness then sat at a table. Looking around at the people who were noisily having fun in one or another, I realised how lonely I was. For a moment I felt sad and yes, I angrily wiped a tear from my eye.

It was then I saw a beautiful young woman in her early twenties sitting with some other girls. They were all beautiful but this gorgeous creature really caught my eye. She was tall, dark haired, her figure very voluptous and busty. The figure hugging dress was low cut and I noticed the cleavage between her alluring big breasts. Her face was very attractive and when she smiled or laughed with her friends some mischief was there.

I realised I was staring at her when she looked up and caught me doing so. Instead of giving me a disgusted look which I expected, she actually smiled at me and then continued listening to what her friends were saying. They cottoned on to whom she was smiling at, looked at me and laughed. You bloody fool, I cursed myself. As if she would be interested in a middle aged impotent cripple like you.

A warm feeling flowed through me when I saw that she was looking at me. When She realised that I saw her, she blushed and smiled that mischievous smile. I smiled back at her and her eyes lit up. All of a sudden, she stood up and started to walk towards me, her boobs wobbling and her gorgeous eyes making contact. I stood up in respect and checked out this beatiful creature.

"Hi, I'm Daniel," I said as I nodded politely and extended my hand.

"Lovely to meet you, Daniel, I am Vanessa," my beautiful lady replied, with that cheeky smile as she shook my hand. "Hey, I like a gentleman. Don't be alone, Dan. You're welcome to join us if you wish."

"I would love to, Vanessa," I savoured her beautiful presence as I stood before her.

"Great," her sexy voice matched her mischievous smile and picking up my beer and walked with her to her friends table. To my surprise, Vanessa's friends were quite welcoming and we chatted for a while. I was just feeling honoured that these beautiful young ladies were glad to have anything to do with me, even though I wished I was ten years or fifteen years younger and healthy -not with a dicky ticker and dead dicky.

Gradually, her friends boyfriends had come back to the table and Vanessa and I returned to chatting.

I learned that she was finishing her last year at university and was a fornight away from exams. This night was a welcome break from lots of studying. I thought she would run a mile when I told her my circumstances but Vanessa was interested and listened to my tale of woe. As it was she had separated from her boyfriend and was struggling with the sadness and her need to study. Vanessa reassured me during my story and was starting to touch my arm.

As we spoke, I felt we were getting closer as we both were looking into each other's eyes and started to caress each other. I was feeling aroused as I could see that Vanessa arousal as I could see that her nipples were on "high beam" behind her dress and bra. Only that useless cock of mine was not rising to the occasion. Fucking hell, I thought.

Gradually, we were embracing and as we looked in each other's eyes. It was now or never as I moved closed and to kiss her. Vanessa reciprocated our lips met. Kissing, tongues touching, feeling her breasts push into me, oh that first connection ever so beautiful. We stopped briefly and then continued like we could not stop. Vanessa moved her lovely face toward and started nibbling my right ear as I kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Though the night is young, we've lots to do, my cheeky boy," she purred. "and we can't do it here."

"True," I agreed. "Where next, my darling?"

"I have a flat that I share with two other girls," she explained. "and, no, my cheeky boy - they are home with their families over the weekend. Just us"

"That's how I want it, baby," I said roguishly which brought that mischievous smile. "I want you to myself."

We bade Vanessa's friends goodnight then left the pub hand in hand. As we walked the city streets looking for the bus stop, that loud roar of buses and cars plus the wailing and yelping of an ambulance siren filled our ears as we talked. As much as I did not mind trips into the city, I usually was glad to get out of there within a day or so. Being in Vanessa's beautiful presence was making it all worthwhile.

We caught a bus to her flat and we went inside. The door was barely closed when we resumed our lovemaking. I kissed Vanessa's neck whilst making circular movements on her still covered breasts. Time I did something about that, I thought as I lifted up the bottom hem of her dress lifting it over her thighs kissing them then her hips. Uncovering her g string, I planted a kiss on her covered pussy

"Oh my cheeky boy," she purred as she lifted her arms to assist me removing her dress. All she had on was her bra and g string and her body was enchanting. Graceful shoulders and hips. Her breasts ever alluring were spilling over her bra. I reached around her back and attempt my skill of being able to unhook Vanessa's bra with one hand. As I did, she started unbuttoning my shirt then caress my bare chest and shoulders.

Just then I felt the bra unsnap. Taking the bra straps with my fingers I slowly pulled the bra off her shoulders watching her breast drop slightly. the strap slid down her arms and I chucked the bra aside, finally being able to see Vanessa's beautiful bare breasts. Oh, how naturally beautiful they were.

Beautifully shaped and fully formed, lovely skin and mouthwatering pink areolas and prominent nipples. They were divine. I ripped off my shirt and extended my arms to Vanessa who smiling stepped into them then thre hers around me our naked torsos connecting. A kissing frenzy started as I felt the warmth of her breasts pushing into my chest. I caressed her back and worked my way down, squeezing her arse gently.

Vanessa looked longingly into my eyes as she ran her hands around my waist and sarted to undo my belt. I kicked off my shoes. in anticipation. My arousal was tingling through my loins but my lazy prick (I meant in both definitions - literally and cursing) still did not rise. Fuck, I was a little scared of how this beautiful lady would react. Would she cry or tell me to fuck off? Or just plain disgust?

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" she asked, caressing the sides of my torso.

"This medication, I'm on,," I start to falter.. Dear sweet Vanessa just hugged me tight and kissed my neck. "it's affected me down below. I have had trouble with getting it hard."

"Dan," she implored. "It's okay. You've made me feel so good tonight, my darling. Better than I have done in a long time. I want you to feel good to. Just be here with me tonight."

She smiled at me, now with warmth, love and kindness as well as the mischief. I smiled into her eyes as I made circular caresses just beneath her collarbone, working my way slowly to her breasts. How beautiful they felt as I made spiral movement from the outer contours to her areolas feeling them react to my fingers. My cock stirred as I was by now tweaking her nipples. Vanessa moaned and sighed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm turned on, I'm getting wet, oh fuck," she breathed. I lowered my head to her right boob and started to lick the areola then around her erect nipple. Vanessa was in bliss. My free hand moved down to her g-string and moved my fingers beneath the fabric. My gorgeous lady started to cry out orgasmicly as I caressed gently above her pussy.

The nipple I was sucking popped out of my mouth as my attention turned to removing that obstructive g-string. Both breasts swayed above me as I started to pull it down slowly exposing her hitherto hidden pussy. I felt arousal now tingling through my body as it fell to the floor and my cock shuddered as Vanessa stepped out of them, now totally naked.

I wrapped my arms aound her thighs and kissed just above her virgina. Shaven, it was. I normally prefer to see a little pubic hair down there - hey, I want my women to look like women. Still with Vanessa's curvaceous figure and big natural boobs, she looked very womanly in her naked glory.

"Hey, my cheeky boy, time for you to be naked, now," she purred, the smile now showing the mischief. Her boobs swayed gently and her arse wobbled as she led me to her bed. "Lie down, sweetheat. You are beautiful."

I sat on the bed then lay down as she requested. Vanessa smiled hungrily as she bent over me her boobs swaying sexily side to side, crawling over my body. She smiled naughtily as she let her nipples caress my belly then to my chest.

"Oh, this is beautiful," I sigh happily as she now collasped on my body. I holder her to my body. " Dearest gorgeous Vanessa."

We kiss passionately for a moment then my lovely lady looked into my eyes.

"Well, you'd better let your Nessie spoil you some more," she then started the caress of her nipples down my body until she got to my belt. Deftly, Vanessa undid my belt and undone my trousers, removing them. Resuming her position over me and again letting her nipples run along my body until she came to my jocks. Placing her thumbs down the sides she pulled them down, exposing my useless cock. The fucking thing is only good for pissing, I angrily thought.

"Hey, don't stress," Vanessa rapped, sensing my anguish. "We're having a great time aren't we? I know I am."

"Me too," I replied, happily. "Just want to give you the best, my darling."

"You are," she reassured me as she lay beside me and cuddled into me. With one hand she started to play with my cock and to my pleasure it started to stir but did not rear. I rolled over to her and caressed her breasts then slowly worked my way to her pussy. Her legs spread as I started to explore with my fingers and she start moaning in an orgasmic. I breathed heavily as her reaction turn me on.

She cried out loudly as I fingered her, paying attention to both her clitoris and entrance. To my joy my cock started to harden as Vanessa's orgasmic cries become emphatic and Vanessa played around the head increasing its erect state. She rolled me on my back and straddled me then guided my now erect cock into her pussy.

How great was this, I thought as Vanessa rode my cock. She was hot and wet and in orgasmic hysteria as her pussy was pounded by my cock. Her boobs bouncing until I grabbed them and kneaded them. We rolled over and as I was on top and pounding. Every so often, I would tease her by only sticking the penis head in and out. At the height of the tease, I went in all the way - causing her another orgasm. Just then my crotcha area became tense and tingly.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," I called out as the moment intensified.

"Fill me, my cheeky boy," she gasped. My cock released the streams of cum inside. Our orgasms slowed as we held each other closely, kissing passionately.

"Wow," Vanessa gushed as she cradled my head into her breasts which I held her nipples together and sucked them both at the same time.

"I have never had anyone suck both of them together," she commented pleasurably.

"Well, your tits are unbeatable," I explained to my beautiful smiling companion as I caressed them. "You know the saying - if you can't beat them, join them!"

Vanessa laughed loud at my joke. I cuddled her close to me, her boobs pushing into me and her pussy against my thigh. The mischievous smile and her beautiful dark eyes looked into mine and I kissed her. To my surprise, my formerly defunct member became erect and again we made mad passionate love. We layed together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to the sound of a toilet flushing and then seeing the beautiful naked Vanessa entering the room. She stopped at the bed, her boobs bouncing and smiled at me. God, how I loved that mischievous smile - the way it complimented her lovely face. She climbed back into bed and resume her position in my arms.

"This has been fantastic," she murmered as we snuggled together. "Tell me Dan, would you ever move to the city?"

"No love, I couldn't" I replied, thinking of another lost opportunity in my life.

"Just as I could not live in the country," she sounded just as sad. We cuddled.

"Do I read correctly in what your saying, Ness?" I asked as I run finger around one of her areolas. She nodded.

"Exactly, if you lived around here I would consider a permanent relationship," she replied. " You're a great man. Maybe my cheeky boy, you don't feel you are but you are. I know that you are alot older than me but that doesn't worry me."

We cuddled and went back to sleep. It was eight in the morning when we woke up. We did not bother to dress when we got out of bed. All we did for a while was admire each other. My cock got hard again and Vanessa gave me the best blow job and not long after I gave her pussy a good work out with my tongue.

We joined each other in the shower washing each other so dexterously and to our delightful pleasures. We got dressed and went to a cafe for breakfast. If we thought getting dressed was hard to do after our naked pleasure, it was when we had to part. I had to go and pick up my stuff from the hotel and go to the state library and Vanessa had to resume her studying for exams.

We gave each other our contact number then hugged each other, kissing passionately. Eventually we said our goodbyes and parted with the intent of keeping in contact. I looked back and saw Vanessa watching me as I walked away. I blew her a kiss as I turned to continue. Sad as l was, I could not get the smile off my face.

One, my cock was more capable then what I realised. Two, I learned the answer to what did a young woman like Vanessa see in a man like me with obvious health issues. Easy, she saw the good man in me that I should have seen in myself. Importantly, I could still make love.

As I travelled home on the train that night, I could not help visualising what I loved about Vanessa. That mischievous smile, beautiful face, enchanting breasts and gorgeously curvaceous body plus that playful nature.