Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's wolf knew what was coming next, and she said to Alex's wolf, "you are so bad."

Alex's wolf giggled, and then stuck her ass in the air.

JT's wolf instinctively mounted her and began to hump. He buried his cock all the way into her and instantly started to cum as he pumped.

She stood there a moment and let him fuck her, but as soon as she felt his knot begin to swell, she pulled away from him and began to run. All the other wolves ran after her, and the pack continued on its way.

Julie spoke to Alex's wolf again, she said, "Oh my Luna did his cock feel as good as it looked?" Then she giggled.

Alex's wolf was still aroused after her orgasm when she said, "Girl I wanted his knot so bad, but I know you would have yelled at me, for doing it in front of everyone."

"Thank you for that," said Julie's wolf.

A few miles later they started to run home. JT's wolf was still aroused and he wasn't sure he'd get another chance like this, so he tried to jump on Barb's wolf. The other wolves and cats paused to watch the action.

Barb's wolf was too quick for him, as she twisted and turned, ducked and dodged, and never allowed his wolf to mount her. So he gave up on trying to fuck her.

When his wolf went after Darby's wolf, she rose up on her hind legs and punched him in the face. But his wolf was still able to circle behind her, and climb onto her back. He held her tight with his front paws, and started to pump his hind-end.

On the first couple of humps the tip of his penis hit the side of her pussy, but third time he humped, the tip went into her slit.

Darby's wolf spun to her right, but JT's wolf held on tight. When she stopped spinning for a moment, his wolf humped again.

His penis shot out of its sheath like a torpedo. It was in her wolf's pussy all the way to the knot in an instant.

His penis was only inside Darby's wolf's pussy for less than a minute, but in that short span, he'd rammed his penis home dozens of times. Her pussy was tight like a virgin, and just that quickly, she'd started to cum.

When she finished, she tried to bite him. He jumped off of her with his long penis hanging out if it's sheath, still drizzling cum.

The females were making sounds that he could only guess was giggling, and then they started to run again.

Just to be on the safe side Julie's wolf spoke to Darby's wolf to make sure everything was alright with her, she'd said, "Are you OK? I sensed you were in a little bit if pain."

Darby's wolf bumped into Julie's wolf and rubbed against her as they ran, and then she said, "I'm fine Alpha, it's just that I haven't done it that much. I bit him after I'd cum so he wouldn't know I liked it."

Both wolves giggled.

The pack was headed home now, and Julie's wolf ran in front the whole way. She ran with her tail in the air, and her swollen pussy was on display.

Her wolf kept looking around at JT's wolf; she wanted to make sure he was paying attention to her.

As Alpha she didn't think it was appropriate for her pack to see her fuck, but showing her pussy to JT was harmless.

He was definitely looking at her.

~

When the little pack of wolves arrived back at the sparring pit, everyone shifted and got dressed.

As soon as the women were back in human form, their arousal returned. Julie looked at her pack, and inhaled deeply. She had made her decision. She was going to go along with the plan that Saint Peter had laid out for them.

She could feel Amanda's anxiety through the Alpha bond. She knew that Amanda would be coming to see if her spell was working, and she'd try to claim her prize.

Julie told Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb about the dream she'd had, after Amanda had come to see her one day. She told them the things they'd do if they removed their amulets, but as soon as Alex killed the high priestess all spells would be broken, and they would return to normal.

Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb all agreed they would do whatever was best for the pack. They were committed to the agenda that Julie had laid out for them.

The women were committed to their Alpha, their pack, and each other. Hopefully for their sake, Saint Peter's plan would work.

At that point Angel, Ashley, and Barb went to the east wing, and Julie went to her apartment in the west wing of the Alpha's mansion to relax.

Alex and Darby went to prepare the potion she would use to destroy the high priestess.

~

Amanda had been pacing the floor in front of her mirror all morning, Julie had restricted her from leaving her home, what was she going to do?

She had smelled the strength of Julie, Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb's arousal all week long, and It got stronger every day. Those women have to be struggling to maintain control, she thought. She was sure one more dose of her desire spell would have broken the will, but Julie was fighting to the end.

Amanda walked through her living room with a bounce in her step, and headed for the cabinet above her stove. There was one thing she could do. She poured two fingers of brown liquor over ice and chased it with a splash of Cola. She took a couple of sips, before she poured two more fingers, and a larger splash of cola.

She was strutting back across her living room with her hips rolling from side to side when she heard Julia's voice calling to her. She said, "Manda what the hell are you doing in here, didn't I tell you to take her today?

Amanda walked to the mirror, and stood in front of it. She said, "Hello my love. Julie has commanded that I stay in my home today.

"Manda, do as I say. We have to claim her today" said Julia, sounding like she was losing her patience. "We can't wait any longer. If we keep pushing her, she might abandon her pack.

"After you've fuck her with the magic wand, I can become your Alpha tomorrow, on the first day of the full moon."

Amanda inhaled deeply, and then she exhaled slowly before she downed the rest of her drink. She looked nervous and unsure of herself.

Amanda had been bewitched to believe Julia had been locked in her mirror for twenty eight years. The witch had been waiting all that time to takeover Julie's body when she became the Alpha of the Gum Swamp Creek Pack.

The time had finally come, and Amanda was a bundle of conflicted emotions. She loved Julia, and she missed her, but she also cared about Julie. Why do she have to choose one over the other?

She was startled out of her daydream by Julia's angry sounding voice, when she said, "Amanda, get your big ass to the Alpha's house, and bewitch Julie with your cock."

Amanda opened her footlocker slowly. The inside of it looked like a veritable sex shop slash home witch kit. There were all the oddball ingredients needed, to cast the spells she was interested in, and sheets of paper with a list of sex related spells.

That was in the left side of the box, on the right were lubes, and creams, and Sextoys. The most interesting of which were four strap-on cocks in different sizes. The smallest was four inches, and the largest was about twelve inches. The twelve inch one, being nearly two and a half inches around.

She slowly removed the nine inch strap-on cock. She looked at it for a moment before she turned to the mirror and began to cast a spell, she said, "Goddess Eleni, grant my request; Goddess Eleni, hear my plea. Open the floodgates of desire in the woman for whom my cock desires; let her feel it to the hilt, oh Goddess, from the head to the nuts."

~

A few minutes later she was on her way to Julie's apartment.

~

Ten minutes later Julie buzzed her up from the east wing, ground floor of the Alpha's mansion. When she stepped into the elevator lobby, Julie opened her front door, and invited Amanda in. She strode into Julie's living room while extending her arms for a hug. She held on for a moment longer than necessary, just as she always does.

She had a contented smile on her face as she hugged her. She inhaled deeply, testing Julie's scent. Apparently what she smelled was what she was hoping for. She loosened her embrace, and looked into Julie's eyes and said, "How are you feeling my dear?"

Julie had removed her amulet earlier to allow her arousal to build. She put it back on before she buzzed Amanda up to her apartment, and so the full it appeared to Amanda that the power of the spell had taken over her body. She said, "All of us girls are in heat, I didn't think it was safe to have Fred, and Barney, and Del around us, that's why I asked everyone to remain at home today."

Amanda smile and said, "You poor thing, I'm sure that was the right thing to do, but are you sure it's your heat. There haven't been any men around to service you girls for months, maybe y'all just need a good fuck.

Julie giggled and said, "Maybe you're right."

Amanda smiled like she was the happiest woman in the world, and then said, "I know exactly what to do. Do you remember that dream you had when you fell asleep by the pool?"

Julie took a deep breath and lowered her eyes as if she was embarrassed.

Amanda placed a finger under Julie's chin and nudged her to raise her head, and then said, "There is nothing to be ashamed of my dear, it's natural and it's beautiful." Then she leaned in for a kiss.

Julie tilted her head, opened her mouth and melted into Amanda's arms. The two women kissed deeply for a moment. Each one taking her turn to suck the others tongues, until Amanda finally broke the kiss.

She moaned sweetly, and then said leave everything to me.

Even though she was bewitched, there was still genuine affection in her kisses, and she wanted some pussy whether there was magic involved or not.

Julie was acting now, she was enjoying the kiss.

They were moving their heads from side to side, with their mouths open and tongues curling around each other.

When Julie started to moan, Amanda broke the kiss, and took her by the hand. She led her to her own bedroom where they began to get undressed.

Julie untied her robe, and let it drop to the floor. She was standing in front of Amanda with her hands on her hips, and biting her bottom lip. Her full round breast and plump, hairy mound filled out her red and white striped panties and bra better than any Victoria Secret model could.

She seemed to be waiting for a sign of Amanda's approval. She got it when she saw the fire in Amanda's eyes.

When she removed her own dress, and let it drop to the floor, Julie's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Amanda was wearing an aqua green lace teddy that looked good on her. But it was the bulge tucked between her legs that Julie had reacted to.

Amanda had a devilish grin on her face when she pointed at Julie's lingerie and said, "Strip, and sit back on the bed.

Julie's expression hardened and her pupils were suddenly ringed by a golden band that briefly glowed.

Amanda quickly showed respect for Julie's dominance by cooing sweetly, and then saying, "Baby, I just want to love on you."

Julie's expression softened, and then she reached one hand behind herself to unhook her bra. She pulled the straps off her shoulders, and then caught it in her hands before it fell. She was looking seductive again.

Amanda took a step back so she could take it all in. And then Julie took her bra, and flung it across the room to where it landed on a chair. She giggled, and then cheered herself for sticking the landing.

She was grinning happily again when she hooked her thumb into the waistband of her tiny panties and slowly pulled them down.

She slid them down her thighs, before letting them drop to the floor. There she stood naked from head to toe. She was kneading her breasts with one hand, and running her fingers through her bush with the other.

Amanda took a step forward before putting her fingertips in the center of Julie's chest, and nudging her to sit on the bed. Then she got down on her knees and spread Julie's legs.

Amanda took her time and, savored every moment of the journey as, she kissed, nibbled, and licked her way from inside of Julie's knees, to the junction between her thighs.

After she'd inhaled her scent, and kissed all around her sex, she put her mouth on Julie's pussy and latched onto her clit.

They stayed like that a long time, with Amanda alternating between sucking her clit, and licking her slit. Julie came again and again, until finally she couldn't wait any longer, she said, "Oh Amanda put your big cock inside of me.

Amanda's stood up, then reached down between her legs and unhooked the snaps of her teddy. When her big strap-on cock was free from its confinement, it sprang forward as if it had come to life.

She stood up, put her hands behind Julie's knees and held her legs in the air. The head of her huge cock was barely touching Julie's opening. She looked into Julie's eyes and recited another chant. She said, "Spirits of the cosmos and all within

Bring your shining stars to the flame

Ignite the fires of our flesh

So that our desires unite

Let loose the power of my cock

And unleash your will

That I may satisfy her pussy''.

Then she drove that monster home. Julie cried out in a loud, long "OH."

And after a long pause she said, "Yes."

Amanda was standing at the side of the bed driving that baby home. Julie is a little shorter than the average girl, but she was taking Amanda's cock balls deep.

It only took a couple of minutes for Julie to reach her peak. You could tell she was getting close; by the way she started to raise her hips to meet Amanda's thrust.

That big magic wand of hers had one last surprise in store. When Julie cried out and said, "Give it to me Amanda."

Amanda started to give it all she had. Her strokes became hard and fast, and then she came inside Julie's pussy.

When she pulled out, her cum ran down Julie's ass crack.

~

A while later they'd showered and dressed. Julie was seeing Amanda out the door, when Amanda said, "Tell the girls to be ready to have some fun at the pool party tomorrow. Then she leaned in for one more short, sweet kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow my dear," she said as she let herself out the door."

As soon as the door closed Julie exhaled deeply, and then bowed her head and took a few deep breaths.

~~~

Later that day Angel, Ashley, Darby, Barb, Alex, and Julie had another meeting. As soon as the women walked into the room, the first thing they all noticed was their scent. There was none except for their body's natural aroma.

Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb were chatting quietly when Alex and Julie strolled into the room arm in arm.

All eyes were on Julie, but it wasn't because she was their Alpha, it was because she was their sister. They were concerned about her, after what she'd just had to do.

Julie gave them a big smile, and then said, "Step one is complete, tomorrow you ladies get to complete step two, and when the high priestess appears to claim her pack, Alex and JT will complete the final step to our freedom.

"As y'all can see, our heat is gone now that she thinks she's won. Tomorrow we're going to have a good time with some guys we already like a lot, and afterwards we will be able to get on with the work of our pack."

So, unless any of you have a concern or something you want to discuss, let's go to our favorite steak house in Mac-town and celebrate."

~~~

Saturday morning.

Alex and Darby got together later in the morning to test their witch destroying potion. It went off like an atomic bomb.

Everything was set. It was a matter of waiting for everyone to arrive for the weekly Saturday afternoon pool party.

~

Time to have some fun.

There had to be a dozen burning candles, in several dry places around the pool deck. Amanda said they were mood candles.

Julie was going from pack member to pack member greeting them with a hug. She was dressed in one of her swimsuits that fit like a second skin. She was reminding Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb of the things they were supposed to do, to help ensure the high priestess would show herself.

In the meantime everyone else was playing their role, even if they didn't realize it. Del was manning the grill as usual. "Steaks cooked to order at Del's bar and grill," he shouted to no one in particular.

Amanda was in a huddle with Betty, Wilma, and Marta, talking about men and sex, or sex and men. Either way she was going on about the size of somebody's cock. She said, "I have one, and I promise you it hangs down to my knees." Then the four women giggled.

Wilma covered her mouth with her hand and then whispered, saying, "I've never even heard of a strap-on."

Marta looked at Wilma like she'd sprouted a third eye, "And then said, "Please tell me you own a vibrator."

"The women's conversation made Julie think about Spike, according to her dream he and Rover should be arriving from Panola Mountain soon.

Just as she was completing the thought, right on cue, and right on time. Spike and Rover just walked around the corner of the house,

No sooner than she spotted them, she also noticed Del and Marta's twins. "Oh my Luna," thought Julie. "It doesn't matter whether its reality or a dream, and I know they're both nineteen, but I feel like a perv every time I look at Jake and Elwood.

"No need to think about them now, Ashley, and Darby, are going to take care of the Demps twins, if things happen according to my dream."

Julie shook her head, when right on cue she heard Ashley say, "Do you know those two guys?

Both Darby and Barb glanced at Jake and Elwood.

Ashley said, "Do y'all want to bet both of them will let me suck their cock."

Darby quickly said, "You mean, will Jake let me suck his cock, and will Elwood let you suck his cock, don't you?"

Then the three women giggled. They were playing their roles to the hilt.

~

The next voice Julie heard was Marta saying, "Let's all get naked and get in the pool.

As soon as everyone was ready to jump into the water she said, "Ladies, put on these blindfolds I just happen to have, then everybody jump in.

Rover will make sure you end up with someone other than your mate."

"Rover, you can be my partner, "said Barb, laughing.

"Let's play." yelled Rover

The game was chaotic. With everyone under the influence of Amanda's spell, the ladies quickly learned how the game was going to be played, and grabbed the first cock they could get their hands on.

Jake quickly grabbed Darby's hand to make sure he didn't get grabbed by one of the older ladies.

~

Wilma ended up with Del, she lead him by his cock to the edge of the pool, and began sucking him. Moments later she looked up and saw Julie standing nearby. "Madame Alpha, this is fun," she said.

Julie smiled back at her, and then said to herself, "This is unbelievable, my pack would be hedonistic under that witches control.

"I don't care that she's sucking Del's dick, but I wouldn't want her doing it here in front of everyone."

Then she heard another familiar voice. "Alpha, I like doing it too," said Betty, talking with Fred's cock in her mouth.

"Oh my Luna, Betty is sucking Fred," Julie said to herself, covering her mouth and laughing.

Then her eyes were drawn to the other side of the pool. Marta was pumping up and down on Barney's thick dick as fast as she could, trying to make him cum.

Amanda was slurping, smacking and moaning, just to mention a few of the sounds she was making as she tried to suck Spike's huge cock.

After a few minutes of trying to make their partner cum, Marta told each woman to switch to another man.

Amanda switched to Del, and immediately started deep throating him.

Marta finally had her hands on the size dick she prefers, as she held Spike's tool and nut sack in her hand and admired it.

Meanwhile, on one of the lounge chairs to her right, Darby was giving Jake a blowjob.