Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought I'd see the day Darby would be doing that," thought Julie.

Right beside them Elwood was tearing Ashley's pussy out the frame. She was screaming and moaning, "Fuck my pussy Elwood."

"I'm so proud if Ashley right now, for not giving in to her addiction, and sucking his cock," said Julie smiling to herself.

The she looked around at everyone in her pack; everyone was fucking or sucking someone. Even Rover was letting Barb Jack him off. Everyone had a partner except for her and Angel that is.

"Maybe that's it," thought Julie. "Maybe that's why the high priestess hasn't shown herself.

So she walked over to where Angel was curled up on a lounger, and sat down close to her.

Angel said, "Hiya boss." And then she leaned in for a kiss. They kissed each other deeply, and seriously.

Suddenly there was a noise that sounded like thunder, and startled everyone. When they looked in the direction the noise had come from, there stood a woman dressed like a dominatrix, complete with a whip in her hand.

She raised her hand, pointed at Julie, and began to chant, "I call to thee goddess Luna. Heed me in this spell, to be reborn as Alpha of this pack."

That was when Alex walked onto the pool deck and interrupted her. She struck her most intimidating tough-girl police detective pose. Her legs were shoulder with apart, and she was holding her Glock 9 in both hands as she pointed it at the witch.

The dominatrix turned her head slightly, and looked menacingly at her, and then said, "I'm not afraid of your bullets, they do nothing to me.

How dare you threaten me. As soon as I'm your Alpha I'm going to fuck you with my twelve inch strap-on."

Then she started the chant again, "I call to thee goddess Luna. Heed me in this spell, to be reborn as Alpha of this pack. Allow me to become a werewolf with brute abilities and senses. Please allow this to become of me and I shall forever be bound to thee."

That was the last thing she will ever say. As soon as she finished, Alex said, "Fuck. You." Then she open fire on her, she squirted her with a super-soaker water gun she had left in the refrigerator overnight.

The witch melted into a puddle, which ran off the marble pool deck onto the grass.

~

With the witch who had tormented the Gum Swamp Creek pack for a hundred years dead, the spells she'd cast were broken.

The lives of the people at the party were instantly put back to normal.

Wilma and Betty souls switched bodies, so the right person soul is in the right body, and Fred and Barney won't have to swap wives any longer.

Del got his thick nine inch cock back from Spike. Del once again had a cock that matched his huge body, and Spike had his very respectable seven inches back again.

"Oh well, it was nice while it lasted," thought Spike.

Needless to say, Marta was giddy.

Rover's wolf will be masculine again, he's still a bottom, but he had never carried himself the way the witch caused him to do.

Amanda would once again become the cultured and refined diva she once was, though she'd still have a kinky side.

Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb could get back to finding themselves.

Julie can get on with the work of saving young Werewolves from spending a lifetime with the wrong mate. And she can get back to enjoying cock again, as well as a little pussy every now and then.

Lives of people Julie will never know, have been put back to normal, thanks to her pack, and a certain little shaman named Alex.

See y'all in the Beautiful Young Alpha 5