Beauty and the Bad Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
Film review then Brenda visits Abbey.
5.8k words
4.23
13.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- When Brenda met Abbey

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of real people. Any similarities to any person alive or dead is not deliberate. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it. It might be helpful to read part 1 and part 2 prior to reading this, so you have an idea of the characters involved. Also, this is a story in the Non-Consent/Reluctance section. It features sexual coercion. If you do not like that aspect of this story you should consider reading something else. This is fantasy. Do not do this at home. Unless asked. Hope you have fun reading!

Before her call to Abbey, Brenda had already been up for hours reviewing video and still shots collected from Longman's encounter with Abbey the previous afternoon in his office. As she made the final additions to the thumb drive she was going to deliver in person to Abbey, she paused again on one of the still closeups of her boss' new plaything. In the image Abbey had one eye open, while the other was closed, covered in Longman's ejaculate, her face looking upward as Longman tightly held a fistful of her hair. Even in those circumstances this Abbey woman looked stunning. She had to admit it, her boss, in addition to being a sexual deviant, a sodomite, and a heinously nasty fuck, had exquisite taste in women. Brenda had worked with David Blackman cutting together all of the footage from Longman's office. He had left about an hour ago, leaving her to make the final changes and cuts to the videos collected from Longman's office.

There was a lot of footage that she and Blackman had been required to edit. Poor Blackman. He had lost concentration a number of times while they had been manipulating the footage of Abbey and their boss. Brenda had taken pity on him and had twice pulled his tiny little dick out of his pants and quickly brought him off with her hand. She reasoned it was the only way he'd be able to be any help.

No wonder he went into security, small man syndrome. He'd also asked her about when he might expect her call, gross. She would have to have a word to Geoff. Blackman was going on her 'under no circumstances' list. In truth she too would have liked to have got herself off, or have someone else get her off, after repeatedly watching Geoff put the pretty blond through her paces, but she knew it was better for her to stay in an aroused state given what she planned to do later that morning.

******************

Longman had his office set up as a virtual film studio, with cameras hidden throughout. Longman had initially had just two hidden cameras installed three years earlier so he could record important business meetings held in his office. He could play back the exact details of deals, and plans, made with both friends and foes. He would try to re-watch the most important meetings he had, to see what opportunities he could exploit, or weaknesses he could expose. But it was not until after one particularly stressful meeting six months after the cameras had been positioned in his office he had serendipitously discovered their dual functionality.

Following that meeting, to relieve his tension, he had summoned Brenda into his office, ordered her onto all fours, hiked her dress over her hips, ripped her panties off, and after sufficiently lubricating his cock, plowed into her asshole. At the time the cameras had only been in place for six months, and he had not fucked in his office for over two years previous to that, conforming to the popular opinion that beds are a more comfortable option than most other places when engaging in sexual gymnastics. When later that night he had sat down to review the video of his earlier business meeting he had discovered, at the end of the footage, vision of himself reaming out Brenda. He had found he was much more impressed watching vision of himself pounding into her, than anything that was said or done during the back and forth of the negotiation he had been involved with, which was being held to acquire the holdings of a small, failing, industry rival.

After his discovery, Longman had heavily invested in the installation of further video equipment in both his office, and the bedroom at home he considered his fuckroom. Determined to never again miss the opportunity to fully re-live his sexual conquests.

******************

The evening before Brenda's phone call to Abbey, Brenda herself had received a call. When Longman had rung Brenda, he had still been sexually charged from his domination of Abbey earlier that afternoon. "Hey beautiful, I know this is not one of your days, but I would really love you to come over to the house tonight and review some tape with me. I will make sure it is worth your while".

Brenda had smiled, she could hear the excitement in Geoff's voice, "Hello Geoff, I'm very sorry I actually have plans... I have tickets to the Opera and my date would be most disappointed if I were to cancel." Brenda had been mostly telling the truth. She didn't have opera tickets, but the young guy she had a date with was going to make her sing. Her date's dick was enormous, even compared to Geoff's, and both that cock and its owner were going to be very sad when she cancelled.

"Opera? Yuck. Maybe I'm doing you a favor here. Now enough foreplay, get your ass over here. It's your job."

"Yes sir." Brenda had smirked at the mock anger of her boss as she hung up her phone.

She was proud that despite over two decades in his employment Geoff's interest in her hadn't waned. Brenda took her job as Geoffrey Longman's corporate whore seriously. She had made sure she was as perfect a specimen for her age as was possible, working out 5 days a week, in addition to the nasty sexual athletics enjoyed by Geoff, and usually by her as well. Brenda spent a lot of Geoff's money on her appearance, she had expensive taste. She always dressed immaculately, and kept her hair and skin flawless, attending regular appointments with the city's finest spas.

Forty minutes after Geoffrey Longman had summoned her, Brenda had arrived at Longman's enormous residence. She knew her way around, spending a lot of time there every week when it was her time with Geoff.

Brenda had rung the doorbell and was greeted by Longman's butler Reginald, a seventy-year old African American who had been with Longman "forever". While Longman never referred to his butler as anything other than Reginald, Brenda knew him as Reggie. It made sense the two of them were on less formal terms, for the last 20 years in addition to his yearly Christmas bonus, Longman 'gifted' Reggie a night with Brenda.

As Brenda had entered the mansion Reginald and Brenda kissed cheeks. "Hi beautiful, this isn't one of your normal days, is it?"

Brenda had smiled, "It is not. I think our boss has a new project he's working on. He seems very excited."

Reggie returned her smile, grinning from ear to ear, "Wowie! I wonder if that man is ever gonna slow down."

"Do you know where Geoff is Reggie?"

Reggie nodded,"yes mam. He is in the theatre room. He told me to finish up for the day and head home to the wife. Guessing you're in for a busy night..."

Brenda laughed, "We'll see. You enjoy your night off. Hopefully Dorris has cooked up something nice for you. Send her my love."

Reggie smiled, "If that woman couldn't cook so damn well we wouldn't have made it through this long, that's for damn sure..."

Reggie frowned, "but I don't think I'll pass along your love. Any mention of you makes her angrier than hell. Anyone would think she knew you had sucked my black dick ten times better than she ever done." Reggie walked past Brenda toward the front door. "Well I'm heading home. Will I see you round here tomorrow beautiful?"

Brenda tilted her head to the side, "Honestly I don't know. I think Geoff has something he wants me to do. I guess we'll see." She turned and headed up the stairs towards Longman's theatre.

Longman's theatre was impressive. Longman bought nothing but the best, and paid to have everything in style, so why should his home theatre be any different? The deacore featured a kaleidoscope of colors with phantasmagoric nightclub lighting. His home theatre looked almost more like a VIP room in a high-end club than a cinema. The seating itself was executed in the form of sixteen luxurious recliners, positioned in pairs of two, tiered in rows of four. On one side of each was a side table with enough room for cocktails or food. Brenda entered the theatre room and spotted her boss seated in the second row. He was reading his phone, lounging back feet up. She walked down and took a seat beside him.

Longman had looked at her and smiled, "You took your sweet time, didn't you? Anyway...Hope you're rested up beautiful. After we have a first look, I want you to take this footage and do some editing. David will help, you can make a couple of versions. In the cut up you make for princess Abbey, I want you to edit out anything I say, or do, which would paint me in a poor light. Make sure there is nothing of me recognizable in that version. Make sure she is recognizable throughout. The second one is for my collection. You know what I like."

Brenda looked at Longman quizzically "Abbey?"

Longman had smirked at her, "Oh baby, I can't tell you every little plan I have going. Here this will give you an idea." Longman grabbed a remote on from the side table positioned to his left and hit the play button.

Brenda watched the screen and saw her boss seated alone in his office. This camera view seemed to be taken from the camera above the entrance to Longman's office. Seconds later a statuesque blond entered the shot and blocked Brenda's view of her boss.

The audio on the film was crisp, and she could hear the trepidation in Abbey's pleasant voice in her conversation with Longman. Brenda knew what was coming. Even before Geoff had exposed himself to Abbey she knew this blond, whoever she was, was about to be impaled, one way or another, on Geoff's meaty plow. She had almost laughed as she heard Abbey scream at Geoff that he was disgusting, overweight, not attractive, old, and told him that he couldn't blackmail her. You go girl, Brenda had thought. She knew the clip was not over though. She wouldn't be sitting beside Geoffrey Longman if it was.

Brenda watched her boss' reply and was a little shocked when Abbey turned and walked toward the camera. Wow she is pretty, Brenda had thought to herself as she had caught sight of Abbey's face for the first time. As Abbey disappeared from the screen, Brenda actually momentarily felt a pang of disappointment, did the blond get away? Then she heard a click and squirmed in her seat as Abbey approached Geoff and dropped to her knees to fellate him.

Brenda was captivated by what she was seeing and hearing on screen."Ummm YES... take it deeper in your pretty mouth, you filthy whore...No hands...let your mouth do the work. If you feel tempted to use your hands, put them behind your back." She looked to her right, Geoff's eyes were glazed with lust, his eyes glued to the screen. Brenda looked down at his lap and could see the significant bulge Longman's big dick was making in his pants. She had reached across and started pulling it out "Oh baby you too huh?." As Brenda helped him to relieve it from its confines Longman sighed as she whispered "There there baby, that's better..." Brenda gently fisted his cock with her left hand for a few minutes as together they watched the beginning of Abbey's Geoffrey Longman experience.

"That's it bitch...Deeper... ughh yeah... fuck ... deeper." On the big screen Longman continued to cheer Abbey on. Brenda watched and squirmed as she watched Longman grab a handful of Abbey's blond locks, "Oh no sweetheart your work isn't finished yet... Not even close. Now you have about a minute to get me off using just your mouth before I give you a very unpleasant face fuck."

As Brenda watched and listened to the steady stream of insults Longman rained upon the blond on the big screen she could feel her own arousal grow. The action on the screen became rougher, with Longman now tightly gripping the blond's hair and forcefully pumping her face onto his member. Brenda was enraptured in the scene playing out on the big screen when she felt Geoff's meaty right hand on the back of her own neck.

Longman firmly, but not roughly, applied pressure, guiding Brenda's mouth toward his lap, groaning as she took him deep into her mouth. He let her bob up and for a few minutes as he continued to watch his afternoon delight replayed.

Brenda could no longer see the screen, but she could still hear the audio. The sound of Abbey's choking and gagging filled the theatre room.

Longman now grabbed Brenda's hair, one hand grabbing her hair at the top of her head while his other scooped the honey blond hair at her neck into a ponytail. Longman manipulated her head slowly up and down, using her mouth on his shaft. He pushed Brenda deep enough on every down stroke to hit the entrance to her throat, but not to choke her. He grunted absently, "Beautiful, isn't she?"

Brenda hoped his question was rhetorical, she was not in a great position to answer at the moment. While otherwise occupied by her employer, and no longer able to watch the film of her boss and Abbey, the audio alone was arousing Brenda. She could feel her own dampness. The sound of Longman's deep, rich voice, reverberated around his expensive theatre. "Stop struggling whore. I'll be finished very soon...ughh... So are you ready to take my cum Abbey my dear?"

Brenda recognized Longman's onscreen finale, the grunt of his orgasm familiar to her, yet in real life she knew he wasn't close to cumming. He continued his methodical action, hands tightly gripping her hair, using her as his personal suction pump. She wondered where he'd cum on this Abbey woman? On her face? In her hair? Probably in her mouth, that was usually his preference. She heard a small womanly groan of discomfort as, on screen, Longman pulled Abbey to her feet, then the sound of kissing.

"You're very wet between your legs Abbey." she heard Longman say on the video. Brenda could sympathize. Sucking, no not really sucking, her mouth being used by Longman as she listened to the result of his blackmail, was making her very wet too. "You were playing with yourself before..." Longman was saying to the blond on screen. Brenda groaned, reaching down under her skirt to slowly push two fingers in and out of her own dripping pussy. "Did you enjoy having my cock in your mouth?" Longman jeered. I bet she did, Brenda thought to herself, she was so turned on, her own orgasm approaching.

Brenda squirmed and came herself, shaking involuntarily as she kept her fingers buried deep inside her folds. For a minute she lost track of whatever Longman was saying to the Abbey woman on screen.

Longman had noticed Brenda squirming and recognized when she came. He smiled as his eyes returned to watch the action on the screen as he continued to use her, bumping into her tonsils on occasion. He whispered to Brenda in a low voice "You are going to like this Abbey woman sweetheart... Uugh, she is a natural born... umph...fucker... ohhugh... just like you."

He started to quicken his pace driving Brenda's mouth up and down his thick meat faster, now bucking his hips upward on the down stroke. Getting closer and closer to his orgasm, as he watched, on the big screen, Abbey's rapturous facial expressions as she experienced the feeling of his tongue driving into her asshole.

Brenda could tell what was approaching and braced herself, taking air into her lungs through her nose. Longman was likely to jam his big log way past her tonsils when he came, if her multitude of previous experiences taught her anything. But he didn't. As he started to cum Longman just held her head in place as he ejaculated into her mouth. "Ohhuph, ohh yes...ahhh...Good girl." When his excitement had finally subsided, signalled by two small spasmodic bucks of his cock into her mouth, Longman released Brenda's hair, allowing her to sit up.

He took his eyes off the screen and looked at her "Show me."

Brenda held his gaze as she opened her mouth to show him the ejaculate he had deposited within it seconds before.

Longman smiled, reaching across to put his hand gently against the left side of her face. "Now swallow." Brenda closed her mouth and smiling tilted her head back, she proceeded to gargle the spit and cum in her mouth, before swallowing.

Longman smirked at Brenda as he reached for the remote. He turned off the film of himself and Abbey, silencing the loud sounds bouncing around the room, as on screen he had begun to plow into her. "Don't worry babe. You are still my number one fucktoy... Now go home and get some rest, I want you in the office studio making me some videos early tomorrow, I'll call and make sure Blackman can help you. I want you to meet with the beautiful Mrs. Brooks sometime tomorrow morning"

Brenda stood straightening out the black skirt she wore "Ok. Any other particulars?"

Longman had his phone out, checking his emails. He continued scrolling through his phone as he spoke. "No. You know what to do. Show Abbey her video, show her the training video, and let her know about the consequences. I want this done ASAP. I want you to convince her she must have wanted what she got. Don't let her think she's a good girl. Make her know she is a bad girl...I don't think it will be a problem. She seemed pretty excited by the way I fucked her. She is A+ sub material. She just needs a little push."

Brenda turned to go, before she was stopped by Longman. "Wait, there is one thing. You should probably know that I let her think I could make her pregnant..."

Brenda's face initially showed surprise, before she smiled and shook her head. "Geoff Longman you are a bad man."

******************

Abbey was filled with anxiety as she heard a knock on her front door almost an hour to the minute after receiving the call from Brenda, whoever she was. After her call had ended she had quickly showered and slipped on a summer dress, which matched the weather. Her mind was still racing. What did Longman want? Was this Brenda woman a lawyer? Would she try to get Abbey to sign some type of non-disclosure agreement? Why couldn't she just be left alone? God, when would she just wake up and this nightmare would be over.

Nonetheless she approached her front door and opened it. At her front door she found a beautiful honey blond, with stunning blue eyes, and distinctive Nordic good looks standing in front of her.

"Hello sweet pea, I'm Brenda, sooo nice to finally meet you." Brenda stepped toward Abbey grabbing her face in her hands and planting a firm kiss on her lips. "Mmmm soft and sweet. So, let's go and have a coffee and get a little better acquainted. Lock up and let's go."

Abbey was shocked at Brenda's kiss. But she did as directed; surprised by the force of the magnetic blond's personality. She pushed her feet into stylish slip ons, grabbed her hand bag, locked her front door, and followed the older blond out her front gate. Abbey followed Brenda toward an Aston Martin Vanquish parked in the street. Brenda unlocked the stunning black sports car.

Brenda glanced over her shoulder. "Jump in. We have so much to talk about..."

Fifteen minutes later they were seated at a secluded table at one of the most upscale, and popular, restaurants in the city. The very fancy little bistro that couldn't have had more than a dozen tables. The clientele was definitely high-end.

As they had driven and valeted, Brenda had begun to ask Abbey questions about herself. Where she grew up (Washington), where she went to school (UM), whether she had siblings (two younger sisters). Brenda already knew a lot of Abbey's answers, she had read the same dossier, prepared by Blackman, as Geoff had. She just wanted to get Abbey talking. As Abbey responded to Brenda's questions, Brenda would follow up, sharing a little about herself and her own background.

12