Beauty and the Bad Boss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey, from a point of abject fear and terror before she had opened her door to Brenda, started to let her guard down. Even though it was the horrible man who had fucked her senseless the afternoon before that had told her Brenda would be calling. This Brenda woman actually seemed nice! Apparently, she also worked for Deloittash Industries like Abbey. This Brenda woman was very beautiful, almost intimidating in her elegance. She was a little older than Abbey, Brenda had said she was in her forties, but that couldn't be true. Her hair was immaculate, stylishly cut to shoulder length, and with those amazing big blue eyes, Abbey felt as if Brenda was staring straight into her sole.

After both women were presented with menus, they each took their time perusing the food and chatting about what was on offer, before they eventually ordered brunch. While they waited for their meals, Brenda continued to learn about Abbey. Abbey imagined she was learning about Brenda too, but she still had no idea where this 'meeting' was headed, and was still none the wiser as to what this was all about.

Conversely, Brenda knew exactly what she was doing and where her 'appointment' with Abbey was headed. She was working. When their food arrived, she asked their waiter to fetch a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne and two glasses. She quickly quieted Abbey's protest. "Nonsense, sweetheart, I can see you need some good food, a drop of wine and to talk"

In her first eight years with Longman, in addition to her sexual education, and learning about his business empire, Longman had insisted Brenda attended university on a part time basis. He encouraged her to seek her degree in communication, with a minor in psychology. Since then, when time permitted, she had continued to study. In addition to her god given intelligence and looks, her degree helped her to read and respond to people. Longman taught her to use what she learned to exploit others on their behalf.

One of her former professors, a sociologist in the department of media, culture, and communication at NYUU, had been hired by Longman to train both of them in the art of rapid relationship building. Her mentor had honed her ability to ask questions which enabled her to quickly get a better picture of where the person she was meeting they came from, and what made them tick. She was using those skills to learn a lot about Abbey, who was very open with telling Brenda her story. From there she knew how to draw Abbey in.

People often assume that everyone has had the same experiences that shaped them. She could see Abbey's mind working that way as they enjoyed their lunch. But Brenda knew everyone has different wounds that they carry, and ideas that motivated them. The more the more you understood that person's history, the more empathetic you can be for them. Whether you were truly empathetic or not.

Towards the end of their meal, Abbey had excused herself to use the restroom, it was then Brenda added the pill to her glass of water. The little blue gelatin square dissolved in seconds. The pill that Brenda clandestinely dropped into Abbey's highball was a sophisticated chemical euphoric/aphrodisiac. This was not a concoction available to the general public but something which Longman had been pouring money into developing through the pharmaceutical arm of his organization for over 15 years. Brenda had herself used the pill a few times before. It was very effective. She had experienced some of the most powerful orgasms of her life under its influence. It had some serious commercial potential, but it also had little chance of passing through FDA approval, given the heinous hangover it left as its effects wore off. Brenda knew she had about an hour before it started to seriously kick in and Abbey felt its full effect.

Abbey returned to the table, and as the champagne she and Brenda had shared was finished sipped her water. She could definitely feel the effects of the champagne. As she was feeling a lot more comfortable she felt the time was right to ask her exactly why two relative strangers were sharing a meal on a beautiful mid-morning. "Brenda I was wondering..."

Brenda interrupted her, "Let me guess. you would like to know what this is all about?"

Abbey slowly nodded.

Brenda continued, "Well my official working title on my business card is special services manager with Deloittash Industries. But I know that really means not much, and explains even less. I guess the best explanation of what I do is I am kind of a cross between a HR and customer relations advisor. I go and visit staff and customers who have had any issues or problems and talk to them to make sure they are ok... I got a call from HR about you yesterday evening and I was asked to visit you and see how you were... So Abbey I know from that call, and I can see from our conversation you need to talk to someone."

Brenda looked at Abbey with as empathetic a face as she could manage, "What happened?"

Tears welled up in Abbey's eyes. She began to try to respond but couldn't form a response. She shook her head.

Brenda gave her a sympathetic smile and placed a hand on Abbey's wrist. "It's ok sweetheart. It is going to be ok..." She waited a few moments, "The check is taken care of, let me take you back to your house and we can talk there."

******************

Abbey was very confused. Her head was not clearing from the champagne, despite the fact she had drunk a lot of water before she left the restaurant. Brenda had put her arm around her, in a comforting way, as they had left the restaurant. But was it comforting? Brenda had lightly stroked her waist as they walked toward Brenda's car, or was she imaging it? Now they were in Brenda's beautiful sports car driving her toward her house. Brenda definately had her hand placed on Abbey's leg, midway between her knee and her crotch, she could feel Brenda's finger making very light circles on her inner thigh. Brenda was saying something, but Abbey couldn't focus. It felt so nice...Abbey could feel herself becoming aroused. Why?

Brenda's touching was not by accident. She was anchoring. She wanted to invoke calmness in Abbey, stilling the emotional turmoil that she was feeling, in addition to showing her who was in control, her.

To do this she talked to Abbey about a time she had felt powerless in a board meeting, in which Brenda has been advocating for the promotion of a female subordinate, and how she had managed to change the other board members minds and succeed. The objective of the story Brenda told was to lead Abbey into the emotional response she desired. Never mind the story wasn't true. Geoff was the one advocating for her to assume a position on the board of an organization he planned to take over, but he was meeting opposition. She had been responsible for changing some minds on the board though. While Geoff had just about had the numbers he needed to get her the seat, Brenda was the one who had secured the final two votes. She had fucked the hell out of one of the board members, who was in opposition to her promotion, and made sure the whole thing was photographed. Showing him the pictures of their coupling, and threatening to deliver them to his wife, had given him the impetus to make sure she had won the 'secret' ballot.

When Brenda observed that Abbey was in the emotional state she desired she touched her leg and then lightly stroked it. The touch was subtle; it was not meant to make Abbey uncomfortable, but safe and desired. Coupled with the chemicals surging through her system Brenda was leaving a subconscious stimulus. Brenda knew that if the anchoring was successful, when she touched Abbey in the future, her touch should evoke a calming emotional state and trigger a feeling of arousal in Abbey.

As they arrived home, Abbey was still feeling strange. She could feel her panties were now very wet. She was feeling incredibly drawn to Brenda. But why? Brenda was incredibly attractive but she wasn't interested in women sexually. Abbey looked at her leg. When had Brenda moved her hand? Why wouldn't her head clear? She felt light.

Brenda's voice broke through Abbey's inner thoughts, "I'm sorry Brenda what was that?"

"Brenda looked at Abbey and smirked. Abbey's eyes were dilated, the pill was taking effect. "I said should we go in beautiful?"

Abbey nodded, got out of Brenda's Aston Martin, and headed towards her front door. Brenda followed closely behind carrying a large handbag, which while matching her outfit, she had not taken to their Brunch. Abbey did not notice.

When Brenda entered Abbey's house she looked around taking note of the layout. It was perfect for her needs. The house was open plan, she could see the living area had a comfy looking leather couch facing a big screen TV. Best of all the windows looked out to a yard with high fences, she didn't see any way prying neighbors would be able to look into the Brooks' house.

"Abbey, you have such a gorgeous home."

She looked at Abbey who smiled giddily at her words, "Thankyou!"

Brenda could tell the euphoric effects of the pill were kicking in. She touched Abbey's arm above the elbow and pointed toward Abbey's sofa, "Honey let's go and sit and sit on the couch. We can talk there."

As they sat Brenda moved close to Abbey and placed her hand on Abbey's thigh. "Now sweetie, tell me why I was sent to see you? What happened to you?"

Abbey felt so comfortable with this woman. She felt amazing. This Brenda woman was so beautiful. So nice. What should she tell her? That a horrible man had forced her into sex? That she felt guilty that she might have enjoyed it? Did she enjoy it? Why was she feeling so wet? Was it because of what she was recalling? Or was it the beautiful older women in front of her? Abbey noticed she was biting her lip, hard. The pain felt nice. This was very strange. She spoke, "Something happened between me and Geoffrey Longman..."

Brenda looked at Abbey with eyes wide feigning surprise, "What! Oh my god. Honey! Tell me exactly what happened."

"He made me suck him..." Abbey continued. Brenda shook her head. Silly girl, she thought to herself. I saw you walk around his desk, drop to your knees, put your mouth on his dick and suck like your life depended on it. He made an offer and you, you decided to drive your whorish little mouth up and down his pole to save your husband's business.

"...He, he forced me."

Brenda's mouth dropped open in shock, "Oh no, sweetheart!" She pulled Abbey into her embrace. Squeezing her tightly.

Brenda's mind was racing. She was shocked, and it was genuine this time. I cannot believe this dirty little slut. Geoff didn't force her! He fucked her like she wanted! This little slut was fucking begging for his cock. She was going to train this little bitch so hard! She released Abbey calming herself and putting her right hand on Abbey's shoulder. She looked into Abbey's eyes, which were fully dilated now. "Abbey, I want you to turn around sweetheart, let me rub your shoulders. I want you to just relax." She continued, "I'm sorry but I am going to need you to tell me all of the circumstances around what happened. I need to understand the whole timeline."

Abbey nodded. This woman was amazing. She was going to help her! Abbey reached out and placed her hand on Brenda's cheek. "Thank you, you're so beautiful, so wonderful."

Brenda half smiled, "Oh, thank you, sweetie! Now turn around, nothing beats a neck and shoulder massage. Let my hands go to work and you relax. Tell me everything."

Abbey did as she was told. Brenda's hands felt unbelievable as she massaged Abbey's neck and shoulders. She started to tell Brenda her story "Well it started yesterday when I was called by Cindy Brennan in HR. She told me that I had an appointment upstairs at 5pm..."

Brenda interrupted, "Don't mind me." she had moved Abbey's hand so they were behind her back. "Go on Honey."

Abbey continued "So I packed up my things and caught the elevator up to the top floor at about 4.50pm. When I got up there at the reception they told me they were expecting me and told me to go along the hall to see Geoffrey Longman's secretary...Brenda your hands are amazing!...I had no idea what it was about..."

Brenda's hands are so strong! Abbey thought to herself. Why am I so turned on? Is it because I am about to tell this woman Geoffrey Longmen fucked me? "...His secretary went in to see him and when she told me he was ready for me. She gave me a weird sympathetic look. Then and I think he might have done something to her as well... Oh wow you really hit a spot there... Then that horrible man started to talk to me about my husband's loan..." Abbey noticed that Brenda had stopped massaging her shoulders. Then she heard the click. "What?!..." Abbey 's wrists felt pinned, immovable. Brenda's voice broke through her feeling of internal panic.

"They're soft handcuffs Abbey, I really don't appreciate you talking about Geoff like that..."

To be continued...

12