Beauty and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's a good idea, Honey. You know those dogs mean the world to that man. He hand raised all of them." Aunt Jan finally sat down with her own plate, picking up a piece of bacon.

Puzzled, Anna spoke up, "Exactly how many does he have?"

"About 8 or 9, I think. Wolf hybrids live best in a pack environment he says, so it's odd that one is running alone."

Concerned for her uncle, she quickly volunteered to accompany him to the neighbor's. With that many, essentially guard wolves running the property you could never be too safe.

Late that evening before sundown, once again Tom and Anna both saw a large black wolf chasing after a deer through the side yard, near Aunt Jan's garden. She simply couldn't fathom any canine being that large. Easily 48 inches at the shoulder, thick muscle all over, long, and easily over 200lbs. "That's how big all his wolfdogs are?" She asked, watching the beast clear the barbed wire and taking the deer down on the other side of the fence.

Uncle Tom shook his head, "Yep. Amazing isn't it. They're usually damn well trained but I wonder if this one is younger than the rest."

They both got up from their post on the back deck and made their way to the front of the house and into his older Chevy pickup. The drive down was pretty, the pink sky making the red and yellow leaves glow and the evergreens appear as shadows. She had rarely gotten to see the valley in autumn growing up, so experiencing it now was breathtaking. But once they reached Mr. Salisbury's driveway and drove the way down the quarter mile stretch of gravel, Anna could feel the eyes of many watchful wolves coming from the surrounding woods. "Uncle Tom, are you sure this is safe?" She whispered, suddenly feeling fearful.

He just grunted and her eyes grew into saucers when she spotted the huge cast iron gate that blocked their way to the enormous estate. The whole structure was made of stone and 3 stories tall, maybe even 4 in some places. Everything looked well kept but it was easy to tell that everything was ancient, most likely over 150 years old. With the conservatory off to the right side of the building and the wolf sculptures on edges of balconies and gables, it was like being in a horror movie. But still she felt everything was eerily beautiful, something you would see in medieval Europe. If Mr. Salisbury would allow it, she'd love to take a picture or two because this is a place she wanted to remember forever.

They both watched as some wolves emerged from the shadowed woods and one trotted out the front door followed by whom she assumed was Mr. Salisbury. Being too far away she couldn't really pick up on any features of the man but the wolves nearby were very much like the one she saw in the yard but these were even larger. She could even see the intelligence in their eyes as they gaged whether the two were a threat or not. The one closest to the gate looked back at his master, then stepped back as the gate slowly swung open, allowing them to drive through. As the truck crept up the drive, she counted 5 almost identical wolves following them up to the house. The closer they got the more imposing, yet beautiful the home seemed. "Have you ever been here before?" She asked her uncle in awe.

"Not this close before. The last time, the wolves stopped me halfway up the driveway where Salisbury happened to meet me in his own truck, heading out. I never expected anything like this to be out here."

Finally taking in the sight of the estate owner, her breath hitched and her eyes just about bugged out of her head. Now she had been around her fair share of sexy men, Gideon obviously at the top of the list but this man had to be the most handsome, rugged, and down right godly specimen she had ever seen. His hair was blacker than a raven, his skin like caramel, and knowing how tall his wolves probably are, at least 6'4 in height. His 5 o'clock shadow just added to his masculine, no nonsense aura he put out and his tense, bulging arms being crossed at his torso just emphasized that. Going very slowly as to not startle anyone, when Tom parked the truck at the front of the building they exited the vehicle. Blatant curiosity kept her eyes focused on the wolves now that she was up close to them and her first observation had been correct. These animals were massive. Easily the size of a large man if he walked on all 4s. Their black fur was extremely course but as she looked around, she could see that they all had one common difference someone would only notice up close and that was their eyes. One to the far right had the lightest blue eyes she had ever seen, while one closer to the man had bright goldish brown eyes. A smaller one with hazel looking eyes approached her and her uncle cautiously, sniffing at them when she was within arms reach. Tom had continued up to the man, but Anna let the small she-wolf get closer until her cold damp nose touched her hand. Carefully, watching for any signs of aggression, she started scratching the wolf under her chin. The fur was softer than it looked and was extremely warm.

"Chloe!" Both the she-wolf and Anna jumped slightly as Mr. Salisbury snapped at the little wolf. Human and wolf backed away from each other, Anna walking up to her uncle. Glancing back at Chloe, she felt bad for getting her in trouble but could still see the curiousity burning in the animal's eyes.

When she finally faced the men again, they were mid conversation so she just stood back and listened. "I appreciate you not shooting him, I wasn't aware any of them were wandering over the property line." His deep voice seemed to have an underlying growl to it and she couldn't help the rise in her arousel, as she observed the god in front of her. His hair was similar to a military cut that she had seen often, a couple inches on top with the sides skinned starting at his ears and faded upward. His eyes, surprisingly, considering his hair and skin color, were an interesting shade of green. A dark ring on the outside that melted into a more yellowish green around his pupils. His shoulders were broad, his gray t-shirt looked almost too tight around his large biceps, but it was his height that really took her by surprise. She didn't think she'd ever seen someone so tall before. Her previous estimate of 6'4 was blown out of the water now that she was closer. He had to be closer to 7 foot and she longed to explore every square inch of his chiseled body.

While checking him out, Anna failed to notice the way Sam watched her in return while speaking to her uncle. He found it amusing, yet arousing how the human woman's eyes seemed to caress him everywhere she looked. She was quite the looker, even by lycan standards, which were extremely high. Unlike humans, lycan preferred their women fit yet curvy. Being extremely strong creatures, they like to feel like their mate won't break when fucked roughly. Not that he necessarily planned to fuck the young human, he had never slept with anyone nonlycan in his 200 years of life so far and wasn't going to start now. But his recent abstinence was mostly due to lack of interaction with anyone of the opposite sex, besides Chloe. She was Carlos' little sister and was basically everyone's little sister, or at his age, his daughter. "Well Mr. Baker, I truly do apologize for my wolf being a nuisance. He's a newer one that a rescue asked me to take on and hasn't quite learned where he can and cannot go." He informed his neighbor, shifting his eyes from the sexy brunette to the older gentleman and finally settling a steely gaze on the offending wolf.

"Not a big deal, I just don't want him getting hurt. I worry our bull might take a shot at him if he gets into the wrong pen. But we don't want to hold you up any longer, so we'll be heading out." Tom held his hand out for the seemingly younger man to shake.

Surprised, as most humans are too intimidated by his dominating aura to initiate any contact, Sam grasped his hand carefully. "Thank you for being so concerned about my pets. Not a lot of neighbors would tolerate predators, especially wolves, being around their livestock. I hope you and your wife have a good night, it was good seeing you again." He moved the few steps it took to stand in front of Tom's niece. "Sorry we didn't meet properly, I'm Samual Salisbury. I apologize for startling you before, but my wolves know better than to approach a stranger without permission." She smelled devine for a human. A mixture of lilac, coconut, and her increased arousal set his wolf wild but shoved it down when the scent of a human male clung deep into her hair and clothes. Then he noticed the large diamond on her ring finger. Figures a beauty like her would be taken.

Anna was baffled that he spoke to her, but tipped her head up to make eye contact. "Annabelle Kent. And it's my fault really, I know better than to touch a strange animal. They're just all so beautiful, I've never seen anything like them." She spoke softly, not quite understanding the powerful energy she felt coming off from the exquisite man.

He felt his wolf come forward at her compliment, just enough that his eyes glowed for a second but she noticed it anyways. Thankfully she didn't comment, though she did break eye contact and his wolf willed her to look back up at him. "No apology needed, Annabelle. If you plan to be in the area for a while, the boys, Chloe, and myself would appreciate some company one day. That's if your husband wouldn't mind?" Well shit. He hadn't truly thought about inviting her back but he just found her so intriguing and sexually appealing. He'd have to keep himself and the others in check if she agreed. They couldn't afford their secret to get out.

Looking down at her engagement ring, curiosity, sexual frustration, and fear fought for dominance inside her mind. But the thought of being near sex personified and the beauty of everything here won out. "No husband to worry about and I'd love that, Mr. Salisbury. Maybe lunch one day? I make a mean beef stew, I'd be more than happy to bring some for you. I can even make enough for the wolves, there's nothing in it they can't have." Her heart was practically hopping out of her chest with nerves. Just thinking about being in a confined space with him had the wet heat from between her legs running the show in her mind.

He seemed to chuckle at her and she could feel the vibration from where she stood, causing her nipples to harden and her pussy to leak slightly. "Then you might want to make a lot, we all have hefty appetites. So plan for 12 wolves, you, and me."

She failed to notice that all the wolves had crept closer to her, enjoying the potent scent her sex was emitting. Sam and she both noticed when one got too close to her jean clad ass, trying get a good sniff. When she turned to look at him, she could have sworn she heard Sam growl but figured it was one of the wolves. The offending wolf scurried back to the others and Uncle Tom, coughed to get their attention. "It's getting quite dark so I'd like to head out, there's still chores to be done. Have a good night Sam, we'll see you around."

Sam backed away from Anna and nodded to both of them, "Sorry to keep you, drive safely and stop by anytime."

Anna felt a heaviness in her chest at the thought of leaving but smiled her thanks, following the pressure of her uncle's hand on her back. Once they were safely in the truck and rolling through the imposing gate, Tom turned to her. "I'm not sure how I feel about you coming here on your own. That place gives me the creeps and I don't know how feral those wolves are." They both watched the wolves lope through the trees, escorting the truck to the road.

She could understand his concern but her curiosity was too high to ignore the strange world that this property seemed to house. "It'll be fine Uncle Tom, he wouldn't have invited me over if he doubted the control he has over the pack. I'm sure he knows the legal risks of having essentially wild animals roaming freely as pets."

Tom thought she was crazy but she was a grown woman so he didn't say anymore. He just hope the curious cat didn't get eaten by the wolves.

The next day, Anna spent most of her time helping around the ranch but after lunch she had taken off in her SUV to the nearest town and picked up the groceries she needed and the ones Aunt Jan needed too. Her aunt had agreed to help her prep the stew as she was trying to make enough for a large party. Jan was shocked that Anna even got invited over, let alone offered to feed all those wolves. But loving to cook and not having any children of her own to work along side, she took advantage of the bonding time with her niece.

The rest of the day passed by uneventful, just the two women chunking up 10lbs of homegrown beef, 5 lbs of potatoes, and a bunch of carrots and green beans. Normally she would have added onion as well but it was poisonous to dogs so she left it out. Then just before bed time, they finished putting everything into the three crockpots Jan had, added in the beef broth and set all of them to low to cook through the night. Anna could barely contain her excitement about going back tomorrow, forgetting her problems back home. And this time when she went to bed, she took her engagement ring off, putting it safely in a compartment of her duffle bag. She planned to leave it off until further notice, not wanting the constant stress and distraction she felt when looking at it.

Comfortable in bed, she fell asleep fairly quick. Her dreams filled with the obsidian wolves, hunting through the woods, but Anna was shocked awake when the largest of the group turned and looked at her. His eyes were the same greenish yellow as Sam's but they were glowing like she saw for a brief moment the day before. "Yeah, because a man can turn into a wolf." She laughed at her own over active imagination. Being the realist her parents and herself are, she never believed in fairytales or supernatural creatures. Some people just have a better connection with animals and nature, so she was positive that Sam's alpha male energy is what gave him the control he needed over the canines. She tried not to think too much into it and let sleep take over again.

Sam sat at his large mahogany desk in his study, looking over the necessary paperwork needed to transfer his business and Gabriel's to aliases. This was necessary every 80-100 years so they could disappear and then reemerge under a different name. As long as no human actually saw and recognize them as the owners, this tended to work out quite well. It was just a bit of a hassle. With him coming up on 200 and Gabe 90, the hassle was upon him once again. Though it was even more difficult when a certain dark haired angel had been on his mind since meeting her. He was beyond frustrated because the human was definitely off limits. Between his rule against mounting a human and the fact that despite what she said, she was obviously at least engaged to someone, made her completely unobtainable. In reality, it just made him want to dominate her more and fill her full of his cum.

"Fuck." He grumbled lowly, rubbing his eyes, trying to focus once again on the transfer of ownership papers.

He felt the creak of the hall floors before he heard it and looked to the open door. "Yes Chloe?" He sighed before she could appear.

Chloe peaked her blonde head in the doorway, her hazel eyes holding mischief. "It's the human woman isn't it?" She teased him. "You find her just as appealing as she does you. I could smell it on you."

"I don't fraternize with nonlycans, Chloe." He stated, going back to his papers. He noticed her slight rise in arousal and cut her off before she could speak. "Miss. Showers, I am over 160 years older than you and I am your alpha, so I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself and erase them from your mind." She huffed and left him alone with his thoughts once more.

A few hours later, Gabriel's alias was in place but Sam was distracted by the buzz of excited wolves. They couldn't communicate in their lycan form, but they could still feel each other's emotions, understand body language and certain noises made. He shuffled his papers around, standing to his full 6'10 height and stretched his stiff muscles. He may be and feel 195 years old but physically he was only 35 and he was slowly starting to loath this gift he was given at birth. He left his study and entered the main part of mansion, wondering what all the hype was about. "What's up Greg?" He questioned the almost albino German. Greg rarely left the general vicinity of the mansion due to his sensitive skin and the fact that a white wolf in this area would throw some red flags and last thing he needed was humans hunting lycans that they thought were just wolves.

Greg grinned at his alpha, "Well alpha, it seems your human decided to take up your offer for lunch. She's just reaching the gate, do we let her in?"

Sam grunted but he felt his cock quickly hardening in his jeans. She's a stupidly brave little thing, he'd give her that. "Yes, as long as she's alone. If anybody reveals themselves to her, I'll rip their throat out."

He walked into the foyer and opened the front door to greet her but it felt like a hard kick had been administered to his chest. There she was, bent over in her tight jeans grabbing a large crockpot from the trunk of her SUV. Sam felt a nudge on his leg and looks down at Greg's white wolf. He nodded towards Annabelle expectantly and attempted a chuckle when his alpha approach the young woman slowly. "Need a hand?" He asked, leaning next to her to grab another pot.

He sensed the rush of her ready pussy, making his head spin and cock twitch. He knew immediately this had been a terrible idea. His wolf had half a mind to mate this woman right here but pureblood lycans simply did not mate humans. Why chose a life mate you'll out live by hundreds of years anyways?

Anna was blushing like crazy being this close to Sam, her pussy like a damn leaky faucet. It wasn't a shock seeing how sexy and masculine the hunk next to her was but she prided herself on her self control. Now it seemed she had none. "Yes please, each crockpot has almost 10 pounds of stew in it. I would imagine that would be enough?"

He was impressed with how much she made, truly planning on feeding 12 wolves and 2 humans. Smiling at her, he easily picked up one hot crockpot, balancing it on his palm before taking her's and doing the same. "That should be plenty, they'll go nuts over it."

She gawked at his back, those crockpots were way too hot for anybody to carry like that. She felt someone nudge her leg and recognized Chloe's eyes looking up at her. "Right, food. Sorry." So she grabbed the last pot and headed towards the still open door. She paused and turned around when she heard the beep of her trunk closing. She watch as one of the wolves dropped back down onto all fours. He must have hit the trunk button with this claws and being over 6 feet tall on his hind legs, seemed perfectly plausible. "Okay then." She huffed, turning back around.

She couldn't help glancing around as she entered the foyer, taking in the gorgeous architecture and well preserved woodwork around the mansion. The pressure of bodies against her thighs and slight noises echoing in the vastness of the home, herded her to the kitchen while she continued to look around. His panty dropping chuckle broke the spell she was in and smiled at his amused smirk. He had been watching her take everything in and felt a sense of pride, that he hadn't felt in a while, that she was so in awe of his home. He carefully took the last crockpot from her and set it on the counter next to the others. "I'm glad you decided to come back, I could use real conversation every now and then." Someone growled in complaint, causing her to laugh. Sam thought he would cum right then and there. Everything she seemed to do got his blood boiling and he had to restrain his wolf from surfacing.