Beauty and the Butch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am... an iced tea would be wonderful!"

The two women then sat and talked about mostly nothing for the next several minutes. The state senator, congratulating Marci for graduating from high school, before then inquiring about her plans for the summer. The pretty blonde answered all of her questions politely, waiting to hear what this was all about.

"Come upstairs with me for a second, won't you, dear?"

Marci obediently followed the older woman, who then took the girl into her large & spacious bedroom, closing the door behind her. The pretty blonde looked at Mrs. Amari as if to ask: "what is it that you want to show me?"

"Go look out that window," the older woman said, pointing. "And tell me what you see?"

Marci already knew what was in that direction. It was her own house. She looked out the window and could see over the fence and into her own backyard. She could see her family's swimming pool.

"I was up very early the other morning," Mrs. Amari casually remarked. "The sun hadn't even come up yet... it was still dark."

Marci suddenly felt very nervous. No... it couldn't be...

"I heard splashing... I came over and looked out that very window... and what is it that you think I saw?"

Marci's throat was too dry for her to answer, and so she remained silent.

"Fortunately, I had my new i-phone nearby, and so I grabbed it and started recording the entire thing on video!" The older woman sat down on her couch and began retrieving the video on her i-phone. "Come sit next to me and watch this, Marci... the video quality is excellent, don't you think? And the sound is quite clear, as well!"

Marci very quietly approached the older woman and sat down beside her. And there she was, on the woman's i-phone, completely naked in her swimming pool, with Cora happily fucking her from behind with her strap-on. Mrs. Amari appeared very much to be thoroughly enjoying what she was watching.

"You look quite beautiful getting dominated by that other girl, Marci... what's her name again? Cora? Cora Billingsley?"

All that Marci could do was nod quietly as she continued watching. She couldn't even meet Mrs. Amari's eye, as the woman viewed the X-rated action caught on video. The pretty blonde briefly glanced at the older woman's face, only to catch her licking her lips and smiling.

"Now what do you suppose I should do with this?" she asked the younger girl, as it eventually ended.

"I... I don't know," Marci answered, trying to think of an explanation. "We... we were just..."

"I think what you were doing speaks for itself," the older woman interrupted. "The question I have is, what am I supposed to do with this?"

The pretty blonde remained silent. She had no ready answer. She and Cora had been seen, and even recorded on video, having lesbian sex in the shallow end of her family's swimming pool. How could she have been so careless? And what was Mrs. Amari going to do with the evidence?

"I know what you're thinking," the older woman softly said, brushing the hair from Marci's eyes. "You're wondering if I'm planning on showing this video to your mother, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Or maybe selling it to some adult web-site?"

Marci looked horrified, but said nothing.

"You wouldn't like that, would you?"

"No, ma'am."

"I don't think you have to worry about that, pretty girl," the older woman laughed. "I believe we can reach some kind of agreement that will fully satisfy us both!"

"Really?" Marci glanced up hopefully. "You won't show it to anybody?"

"No, of course I won't... but that doesn't mean I'm letting you off scot-free." Mrs. Amari glared into Marci's pretty eyes with mock severity. "You still need to be punished, girl!"

"But you just said..."

"I said I don't want to get you into trouble, but there were a lot of rules broken here! Your illicit activity could have been videotaped by anybody," Mrs. Amari lectured the girl. "Some creepy guy sneaking around on the other side of that fence could have shot the entire thing and had it up on the internet by now! And what do you suppose the law enforcement academy would do if one of its rookies suddenly appeared in a lesbian porn shoot?"

"Oh, my."

"'Oh my' is right... your friend Cora would be out on her ass!"

"What would you like me to do?" the frightened girl asked. "I'll do whatever you say!"

"Will you?" Mrs. Amari replied with a smile. "That's excellent!" Again, she brushed the hair off of Marci's pretty face, with her fingers then holding the pretty girl's chin so that their eyes met. She continued to stare at her before continuing.

"I happen to have a soft spot in my heart for beautiful young women who are obedient and submissive to me. Can you be like that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marci gulped. "I'll do whatever you ask."

"No questions?"

"No, ma'am... no questions!"

"Very good... you can start by taking off those shorts," the older woman suggested with a smile. "And once they're off, you can then lie down across my lap!"

Marci momentarily froze, but then stood up and slowly began pulling down her shorts. The older woman smiled while she watched. Marci had on skimpy light green turquoise panties underneath. Without saying anything she then slowly draped herself across Mrs. Amari's lap, as she'd been ordered to do, immediately feeling the older woman's fingers lightly caressing her bottom over the thin fabric of her undies. Her butt was poised upward for what she expected would be a spanking. She wasn't wrong.

"Good girl," the older woman purred, as she sharply slapped Marci's ass. "That's one!"

She then continued rubbing & massaging the pretty blonde's behind throughout the spanking, which Marci would later describe as long & sensual.

"Why am I being spanked again?" the girl dared ask, after her curvy little butt had been slapped maybe a half a dozen times.

"Because of your reckless behavior in the swimming pool," Mrs. Amari reminded her, with a trace humor in her voice. "But also... and I'll openly admit it... because I get turned on spanking the curvy little butts of pretty young women like yourself... and yours is an especially luscious little derriere, my dear!"

"Ummm... thank you, ma'am."

At this point the bedroom door opened, with the older woman's maid asking: "will you be requiring anything further from me today, Madam?"

"No, Consuela," Mrs. Amari responded, all the while continuing to sensually fondle Marci's curvy little tushie. "I won't be needing you anymore today."

The maid smiled. "Very good, madam." She then closed the door behind her. The woman appeared totally unfazed by the sight of her employer spanking a scantily-clad young woman lying across her lap in her bedroom. Marci suspected that perhaps this wasn't the first time the maid had witnessed this kind of activity in this house.

"So you enjoy spanking girls?" Marci dared ask, immediately after Mrs. Amari slapped her butt one more time.

"Yes, I do," the older woman responded, with a smile. "I suppose it pleases and relaxes me... and why shouldn't it?"

Marci didn't reply. Truth be told, she was enjoying it herself.

After a couple more sharp slaps the spanking was over, but Mrs. Amari's fingers continued to sensually knead and caress the pretty blonde's curvy behind while the two continued talking.

"I didn't really hurt you, did I?"

"No, ma'am... I guess not."

"I'm guessing that this might even be turning you on somewhat... am I right?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marci admitted, in a very quiet voice, as if she wasn't fully prepared to openly acknowledge that she was actually enjoying this rather novel (and kinky) experience.

Mrs. Amari laughed, while continuing to gently rub the pretty girl's curvy bottom.

"I could tell the very first time I laid eyes on you that you're a natural submissive, Marci dear," the older woman sighed. "Watching your beautiful body, completely nude the other day in your swimming pool, presenting this delicious ass for the desires of your butchy girlfriend fully confirmed my initial assessment!"

"You're... you're not going to get Cora in trouble, are you?"

"Why, no, absolutely not... she was only doing something that ANY woman attracted to beautiful young girls would readily appreciate!"

"You... you also like beautiful young girls?" Marci hesitantly asked, despite already knowing the answer.

"Indeed I do," the older woman warmly responded, continuing to knead the pretty girl's firm ass with her fingers. "Now stand up, and lean over that chair by my desk... I want a close-up look at your beautiful freshly-spanked young tushie!"

Marcie did as she was ordered, standing up and bending over, her hands on the seat of the wooden chair, with Mrs. Amari now sitting down immediately behind her. The pretty blonde positioned her slightly reddened rump close to the older woman's face. Mrs. Amari gazed at with admiration.

"I believe I'll kiss it and make it better," she cooed, amusement in her voice.

Marci felt the older woman's hot breath on her ass a split second before then feeling the woman's warm wet lips pressing against her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm..." the older woman softly moaned, hungrily kissing & licking Marci's curvy little butt. "So delightfully firm & delicious!"

The pretty blonde soon found herself moaning softly. She was definitely enjoying this kind of loving attention. Very slowly & deliberately she wiggled her butt in the other woman's face. The older woman laughed.

"I believe the two of us are going to get along just fine," Mrs. Amari announced, planting one more kiss on the beautiful derriere poised before her before then rising to her feet and patting Marci's butt affectionately. She led the girl by her hand over to her bed, with both women sitting down side-by-side. The pretty blonde fully expected the older woman to begin undressing her, but instead she wanted to talk.

"Your understand that your parents are probably wondering right now why I called their daughter over here."

"Yes, ma'am..."

"And what exactly do you plan on telling them?"

"Well, my dad thinks you're going to offer me some kind of an internship."

"Not a bad idea," the older woman mused. "Yes... let's go with that!"

"Seriously? You want to make me your summer intern?"

"Sure, why not? I think that's an excellent idea!"

"So, what do I have to do?"

"Well, to begin with, I want you to come with me this coming weekend!"

"What for?"

"Well, my political party's women's caucus hosts its annual gala at the Marriot in the capital on Friday night," she explained, caressing the younger girl's pretty face while doing so. "And I've just now decided that you're going to be my date for the evening!"

"A gala? Is that like a party?"

"It's exactly like a party!"

"Will I need to dress up?"

"Of course... it's a major party fundraiser, and prominent women will be there from all over the state!"

"So... you're saying I'm going to need a gown?" Marci frowned. "The only thing I have in my closet is a yellow prom dress that I wore back in..."

"No, no, no," Mrs. Amari interrupted. "You can't wear a high school prom dress to a gala... you'll need something much more elegant. Let me worry about that. I know a woman who can fix you up with a beautiful gown."

"Oh... how nice!"

The older woman then grabbed one of her business cards with the state government logo featured prominently on it, and wrote down an address and phone number on the back. It was for a dress shop owned by one of the state senator's close friends, one who owed her a favor.

"Her name is Mrs. Edwards... she'll need to take your measurements, and I'll do the rest," the older woman explained with a smile. "You just need to be over here at three o'clock on Friday afternoon, bathed & ready to party!"

"Bathed?"

"You know what I mean," Mrs. Amari smiled. "If you're going to be my date I want your pretty body to be beautiful & fresh."

"It will be!"

The older woman then gave Marci a quick kiss on her lips before then showing her to the door. The pretty blonde raced home to tell her parents that her summer plans now included an internship with a state senator! They would be so pleased!

When Friday arrived, the younger woman did exactly as Mrs. Amari had ordered. She explained to her parents that the state senator was bringing her to the capital to get her acquainted with it before her summer internship started, and that she'd be spending the night. On Friday afternoon she then took a long shower, afterwards oiling & perfuming her young body, before then changing into bluejeans & a cute top and heading next door where the older woman was awaiting her arrival.

"You look lovely, my dear," Mrs. Amari told the pretty girl, "but change into these before you get into my car," handing the girl a pair of short shorts. Marci looked at her quizzically before obeying. They appeared to be short white cotton 'hot pants' that maybe an NFL cheerleader might wear. "Yes, I know what you're thinking," the older woman laughed, but we've got a long drive ahead of us and it would be more enjoyable for me if I got to look at your beautiful long legs on our way to the capital.

Marci blushed & nodded, and the two women were very soon sitting together in Mrs. Amari's luxurious sedan and heading for the big city. The girl asked about her gown and was told that it was in the trunk along with some other items of clothing that she'd purchased for the pretty blonde. Upon their arrival they checked into the Marriott Hotel and were shown to their luxurious room on the fourth floor. Marci immediately noticed that there was only one large kingsize bed in the room.

"Yes, we're going to have to share," the older woman said, as if reading the girl's thoughts. "I saw no reason to put us in a room with two separate beds. And then, as if to change the subject, Mrs. Amari presented Marci with the gown that she'd be wearing to the evening's gala. It was beautiful & expensive-looking, but the girl was also shocked to see at how risque' it appeared. The gown was a striking emerald green in color, with the shoulders completely bare and a built-in corset that would push her breasts up & out, along with a scandalous slit up the side that ran all the way past her long leg reaching her hip!

"How can I wear any underwear with this?" the girl asked, after squeezing into it in the hotel bathroom.

"You can't," was the older woman's laughing reply. "And stop fidgeting... come out here and let me look at you."

Marci did as she was ordered.

"You look ravishingly beautiful," Mrs. Amari said in an awed voice. "You'll be the most beautiful & desirable girl there!"

Looking at herself in the mirror, Marci had to agree that she'd never looked hotter. The girl then changed back into her travelling clothes and was sent downstairs to the hotel salon to get her hair done while the older woman unpacked and prepared her own outfit for the night's festivities. By six o'clock, the two women were both ready to go downstairs to the gala ballroom. Marci looked stunning in her green gown while Mrs. Amari wore what appeared to be a black tux that only enhanced her already 'butchy' image.

Upon reaching the ballroom, they were greeted at the entrance by the women responsible for organizing this event. At that point Marci realized that this was mostly going to be an LGBT-related affair, something that she hadn't fully comprehended before agreeing to be the state senator's 'date.' Most of the older women in attendance were close to Mrs. Amari's age, and they were also dressed like her in more masculine formal attire (e.g. women's black tuxedos), and several of them had pretty young women like Marci as their companions for the evening. Marci didn't see any men.

"Now you see why I wanted a beautiful young woman like yourself with me tonight," the older woman murmured to her quietly. "Showing up by myself wouldn't have been any fun at all!"

Marci nodded, and held the older woman's arm as they promenaded through the ballroom, meeting the other women and being introduced. Several of the older ladies eyed Marci with interest, and even complimented the pretty girl to the state senator.

"Wherever did you find this beautiful specimen, Delani, dear?" one very butchy-looking older woman inquired. "She looks like she could be one of those swimsuit supermodels!"

"Marci here is my newest intern," Mrs. Amari proudly responded. "I'm going to acquaint her with the ropes of state government."

"Yes, I'm sure you are," the other woman responded, laughing. "I'd love showing her the ropes myself," quietly adding: "in my basement dungeon!"

The continued walking about the ballroom for several minutes before everybody was asked to take their seats. The gala opened with a few short speeches followed immediately after by a banquet. Marci noticed that the servers were all young women like herself, dressed in short black skirts. The food was excellent, beginning with a seafood crab salad and followed by some kind of chicken & rice dish that the girl was unfamiliar with. For dessert there was a delicious raspberry sherbert. And after dinner there was dancing, with Marci & Mrs. Amari dancing several slow dances together. On a couple of occasions another older woman would ask to cut in, but Mrs. Amari wasn't allowing it.

"I'm the most envied woman in the room," she confided happily to the pretty blonde as they danced together. State Senator Gladys Morris even asked me if you're a beautiful escort girl that I hired for this occasion. Apparently several of these other young ladies are exactly that!"

Among the other women present was a university professor named Sheryl Espinoza, an old friend of Mrs. Amari. With the professor was an attractive young woman named Jennifer, who had short stylish blonde hair that reached just down to the base of her neck. Professor Espinoza invited the state senator and Marci to join them at their table. Introductions were made, with the two younger women sitting side-by-side. Marci could immediately tell that pretty blonde Jennifer had already had a bit too much to drink.

As she then learned, Jennifer was a sophomore college student in one of the professor's classes. She was also a sorority girl who partied way too much, and predictably found herself in danger of failing the professor's course, which would have resulted in her losing her scholarship. It was for this reason that she was currently in the professor's company, agreeing to become the older woman's 'date' in exchange for academic leniency. None of it sounded very ethical to Marci, but the way the professor possessively caressed & fondled the girl's body, clad in a thin white gown, made it clear that the older woman was the one calling the shots in this relationship.

The professor also expressed an interest in Marci herself, admiring the girl's green gown and especially the long slit up the side exposing her leg. As the evening progressed, she invited the pretty blonde girl & Mrs. Amari upstairs for a nightcap to the suite she was sharing with Jennifer, with Mrs. Amari agreeing to do. The four women then made their way out of the banquet hall before then taking the elevator up to the sixth floor.

As she unlocked the door and they entered the room, it was obvious that Jennifer was a bit on the tipsy side, as the pretty blonde collapsed face down on the bed. Professor Espinoza shook her head in irritation but ignored the girl, serving Marci & Mrs. Amari small snifters of cherry-flavored brandy as they sat down on the couch and comfortable chair surrounding it. The three talked together for a bit, but couldn't help but notice Jennifer lying there across the bed in her thin white gown that clearly showed off the curves of her delightful ass through the thin fabric.

"Don't I get a drink?" the blonde asked, sitting up, and slightly slurring her words.