Beauty and the Butch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the dancing that followed, everybody wanted to slow-dance with the pretty blonde "fly-girl," including the ship's captain. Mrs. Amari allowed it, as she herself ended up dancing with Kayli, the pretty dark-haired female steward that she'd taken a shine to. Meanwhile, Marci found herself in the arms of various older women, all desiring to get their hands on the pretty girl's gorgeous butt. Mrs. Amari, meanwhile, was off to the side discussing something important with the ship's captain.

When the pretty girl finally sat down to catch her breath, the older woman explained to her that a change in sleeping arrangements would go into effect on this, their final night aboard ship. Mrs. Amari would be sharing their cabin with ship's steward Kayli, while Marci was going to spend her final night aboard ship in the captain's cabin, sharing Captain N'galla's bed!

For a brief second the pretty girl was taken aback, but then she saw the way that the captain was looking at her, and felt a tingle run up her spine. This butchy-looking dominant black woman clearly wanted her. It was evident as she stared into the woman's hypnotic dark eyes. As for Mrs. Amari, she was taking her liking of pretty young Kayli to the next level, and with the captain's blessing that girl was to be hers for the night.

Of course, the pretty steward had her duties to attend to first, but at seven she knocked quietly on Mrs. Amari's cabin door, wearing only a towel. The older woman, waiting in her satin robe, opened the door and smiled, pulling the girl inside before then pulling off the towel, leaving the pretty girl completely naked. She then pointed to the bed, with Kayli obediently climbing into it, with Mrs. Amari closely following.

Meanwhile, up in the captain's cabin, Marci was now slowly stripping out of her skimpy little fly costume while the captain sat back in her comfortable chair and watched the show, languidly sipping on an iced tea. Soon the pretty girl was completely nude, except for the glitter still covering much of her body. The captain motioned for her to come closer, with the pretty blonde very soon sitting on the dominant black woman's lap. Captain N'galla then softly kissed her lips while her hands proceeded to explore Marci's delicious curves.

Marci, of course, had never been with a black woman before in any capacity, and was amazed at the stark contrast of Captain N'galla's black hand sliding up her creamy white thigh. In the mirror over the older woman's shoulder she could see those same long black-skinned fingers reached around to cup and fondle the girl's gorgeous white ass. Meanwhile, the black woman's lips began to kiss and nuzzle at the pretty white girl's luscious breasts.

"You know, I wanted you from the moment I first saw you," Captain N'galla murmured. "And now you're mine for this night!"

She then motioned for Marci to stand up in front of her, before kissing the pretty girl on her tight little stomach. She then smiled and slowly turned the girl around so that she could get a good close-up view her gorgeous behind. Marci bent over ever so slightly, arching her back seductively, with the black woman then laughing and leaning down to cover the girl's curvy rump with passionate kisses. The beautiful blonde moaned in ecstasy while her pretty butt was thus captured & enjoyed.

At one point, after getting glitter in her mouth, the captain ordered Marci to grab a towel and brush some of it off of her naked body, as it was already getting all over the older woman's uniform, face, & lips. The captain playfully slapped at Marci's ass as a sign of her fake-displeasure, before then standing up and beginning to remove her own uniform.

"Lie down on my bed," she ordered the girl. "I want you flat on your stomach so that I can continue to devour this delicious white derriere."

Marci did as ordered, lying face down and sensually wiggling her pretty butt for the captain's pleasure. The black woman laughed again and laid down on her bed, immediately pressing her face down directly upon the blonde girl's silky-smooth butt, kissing and gently biting it.

"Lift your ass a bit higher," the black woman ordered, with Marci immediately doing so, at which point Captain N'galla's mouth attached itself to the white girl's pussy from behind, while her hands possessively grabbed at the girl's upturned hips. "You taste so fresh," she said, as she proceeded to devour the beautiful naked young woman now in her complete possession.

"Remain just like that," she ordered, before then reaching into the cabinet beside her bed and pulling out her strap-on, which she quickly attached around her lower abdomen. "I love nothing so much as fucking beautiful young blonde girls like yourself! Lift your exquisite ass a bit higher!"

Marci felt the woman's strong hands gripping her ass as she then maneuvered the dildo attached firmly around her waist against the girl's upturned behind. The black woman once again kissed each of the pretty blonde's ass cheeks before she then forcibly slid the dildo into the girl's already moistened pussy from behind. This was the first time that Marci had ever been fucked doggy-style by a dominant black woman, and she found the experience to be quite exhilarating. Occasionally, Captain N'galla would laughingly slap the girl's lovely white butt, just to hear the submissive young beauty cry out. She ended up fucking the girl in a long & luxurious fashion that both women thoroughly enjoyed.

As Marci lay there afterwards, completely exhausted, there was a knock on the door. It was the cruise ship's photographer, summoned there by the captain herself. Marci instinctively attempted to cover herself with the sheet as the female photographer entered the room, but the captain laughed and told the girl not to bother.

"I want a memento of our little get-together," the black woman explained. "And so I called on Ms. Emerson to come to my cabin and to bring her camera. I'd like some photos taken," she explained to the other woman.

Marci then realized that she was going to be photographed naked as a kind of 'trophy' pic for this woman's scrapbook.

"I... I'm nor sure I want my picture taken just now," she protested. "At least not while I'm nude and in your bed!"

"Don't worry, girl... nobody's ever going to see these photos except myself."

Marci continued to object, at which point the photographer, Ms. Emerson, came up with a compromise proposal.

"What if we avoid showing your face?" she suggested. "Just your beautiful butt and these long bare legs?"

Marci thought about it and agreed. That shouldn't be too bad. The captain then came up with her own idea as to exactly what she wanted to do with this beautiful blonde girl. First she applied dark red lipstick to her own mouth before then slowly kissing a path of lipstick kiss-marks right up Marci's long right leg, beginning at the back of the girl's right knee. The line of lipstick kisses then moved steadily up Marci's thighs, across her beautiful curvy ass cheeks, and then down her left leg, with Captain N'galla applying more lipstick every few kisses to keep the marks clearly visible. The effect was striking.

"Now that's what I call art," Ms. Emerson proclaimed, snapping several pics of the beautiful young blonde girl's nude body from behind, with the black woman's kiss-marks criss-crossing her shapely legs & rear end! "You know, Captain, there's no reason why YOUR face can't appear in these pictures."

Before she was finished clicking away, Marci had finally agreed to drop her objections to appearing in the photos, allowing her face to be seen while the captain's lips were pressed against her delicious butt. She even posed on her elbows & knees wearing handcuffs and a ballgag, with the captain's own hat on her pretty head while the older black woman grabbed at her hips from behind as if fucking her doggy-style. Marci would later remember the entire session with awe, almost as if she's been participating in a lesbian porn photo-shoot. The experience was amazingly hot!

Two weeks after the cruise ended, Ms. Emerson even mailed the girl a very tastefully shot color-photo showing her completely nude and perched on Captain N'galla's lap with both women shown happily smiling for the camera. Marci's beautiful body looked especially stunning being caressed & sensually fondled by the black woman's possessive hands, and the girl had to admit that the finished product looked highly erotic and in no ways porny. She would later keep that photo tucked away in her atlas of the world, occasionally taking it out and staring at it. The memory of that night was a good one.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Amari felt somewhat guilty about abandoning Marci on their final night aboard ship, feeling that she'd perhaps 'sold' the pretty girl's lovely body to the ship's captain in exchange for her own night of passion with the young female steward Kayli, which was, in fact, exactly what she'd done. She decided to make amends the only way she knew how.

With the end of summer came the end of Marci's internship, with the pretty blonde getting accepted that fall as a student at Arizona State. And that very same week, her friend Cora graduated from the police academy, and was very pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to join the campus security unit at that very same university! When the two girls discovered this they were overjoyed!

"We can share an apartment together," Marci exclaimed. "How did you know I got accepted by Arizona State?"

"I didn't," Cora replied. "They just offered me a job, right out of the blue! And, trust me, those university jobs are difficult to land, especially with my being only a rookie and all, and with no experience. You know, it's almost as if somebody out there wanted us to be together!"

Marci put two and two together. She knew exactly who that somebody was! She immediately sat down and began a very appreciative thank you note: 'Dear State Senator Amari..."