All Comments on 'Beauty and the Butch'

by Dumpington

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Back with a bang!

Wow! So glad to see you’re writing on here again, and what a story to come back with! Hope we see more from these two and it becomes an ongoing series.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Wonderful

What a sexy, fun story! Please, more adventures of Marci and Cora.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pleasantly surprised!

Was surprised to see your name on this story! You did not disappoint! Hoping more to come, loved this one!!!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 3 years ago
This is a good idea

Cora seduces Marci simply by caring for her and being her friend. Marci goes into Cora's 'den' with her eyes open.

It would be interesting to see a follow-up showing how Marci's family and friends feel about Cora and the new relationship.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Saucy & Sensuous Brief Tale!!

Beauty & The Butch was quite a "Cute, Sexy & Lively" love journey, which I really enjoyed. Cora & Marci complement each other so adorably🎉, with the story truly being a joy to read. Neat if there is possibly another chapter written for Cora / Marci, or a new posting with similar type storyline.

Definitely 5*-Stars For Me!!!!!

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

Замечательная история. Будет захватывающе увидеть продолжение.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT!

Please write more like this. I love when stuck up bitches are degraded and put in their place by some nasty hog of a man or woman.

theCARS1979theCARS1979over 3 years ago
Strap on

You should ve added more content during the strap on sex. more descriptive dialog and you should ve stated she was butt fucking her from behind. it would be more enjoyable.

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Loved it but you should go more in depth. Be more descriptive

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a man, who knows nothing about lesbians.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous