Beauty and the Butch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call if you're going to be late," her dad replied, almost automatically.

Cora's motorcycle was parked in the driveway where she'd left it and the two girls swiftly hopped on and rode off, with Marci's hands around the larger girl's waist. Cora liked the way it felt. They didn't have to drive far before they reached Alice's, with Cora parking her bike not too far from the front entrance. It was a small club with a small parking lot, a little over half filled. Meanwhile, Marci quickly pulled off her red sweatpants before then attempting to fix her windblown hair.

"Are you serious?" Cora asked, staring at her. "You're going into Alice's looking like that?"

"It'll just take a second," Marci replied, running a brush through her golden locks.

"I'm not talking about your hair!"

"Oh, yeah... do you like them?" Marci twirled for her friend, wiggling her butt slightly.

"They'll eat you alive in there," Cora gasped, trying to avoid drooling. "Please put your sweatpants back on, Marci!"

"Don't you like them?"

"I love 'em, but there are actually lesbians in there who will like them even more than I do!"

The pretty blonde girl finished fixing her hair and then pulled out a small silver collar and matching chain leash from her purse. She handed them both over to Cora.

"What are these?"

"Help me put this collar around my neck, and attach it to the leash, and then you can walk me into this place like I'm your possession. We originally got this collar for our dog, Snooks, but it was way too big for him. And instead of taking it back to the pet store, I saved it, because as you can see, it fits me perfectly!"

It's true. It did. Cora shrugged and did as Marci requested. The girl's train of thought actually made some sense. A beautiful, scantily-clad girl clad in tiny hot pants being walked in with a leash & collar around her neck would appear more of a 'possession' than a pretty, scantily-clad girl simply holding onto another girl's arm. Cora held the silver chain leash tightly as she walked through the front door, with Marci following behind her.

"Check it out," she heard a female voice calling out. "Malibu Barbie at ten o'clock!"

Fortunately, the owner of Alice's knew Cora, and she was also the bouncer here, so nobody seriously bothered the two younger women as they approached the bar and sat down, although several of the older biker girls continued leering at the sight of a beautiful blonde girl wearing a silver collar and being led in on a leash!

"You going to dance for us, pretty thing?" one woman asked. Another invited Marci to come sit on her lap if she didn't like her bar stool. "Sexy girlfriend," another one laughingly cried. But beyond that the two girls were mostly left alone. Cora ordered a couple of beers, which they proceeded to happily sip, although the staring from the other women continued unabated. The regulars here obviously weren't all that used to seeing beautiful young scantilly-clad hotties frequenting Alice's.

At one point, with the music blaring the beginning of an old Journey song ("Lovin Touchin Squeezin"), Cora asked Marci if she wanted to dance and the pretty blonde immediately nodded yes. They both walked hand-in-hand onto the dance floor with Marci then putting her arms around Cora's neck while the larger girl's hands settled themselves on Marci's hips. Marci smiled at Cora as they then began slow dancing together.

"This is fun," the blonde mouthed to her partner over the loud music, with Cora smiling back at her. They remained together on the dance floor for the next several songs, including "Africa" and "Rosanna," both by Toto. The other patrons thought the two young women made an exceptionally cute couple. By the end of "Eye In The Sky" by the Alan Parsons Project, Cora's hands were firmly resting on Marci's cute little butt. Both girls stared into eachother's eyes. This was all very romantic and so much fun!

Several of the other female patrons had offered the two pretty young women free beers, but they opted instead to leave while they were still sober. Back outside in the parking lot Marci once again slipped on her sweatpants before then climbing up behind Cora on her motorcycle, only this time her hands grabbed the other girl's waist far tighter and more affectionately as they made the short remaining drive to Cora's place.

The trailer Cora lived in was off the beaten path, sitting alone and surrounded by a grove of pine trees. Her dog Whiley greeted them as she pulled up and parked. Whiley was a large dog who appeared to be some kind of a mixed German Shepherd breed. Marci would have been afraid of him if Cora hadn't been there with her.

"He's a good watchdog, which is important out here in the sticks."

"Yeah, he looks scary!"

"He likes you," Cora laughed, as Whiley sniffed at the pretty blonde while simultaneously wagging his tail. "And I think he knows that I like you, too!"

Once the two girls were inside Cora trailer, she showed Marci around. There really wasn't all that much to see. Cora's room was small, but neat and comfortable-looking. In glancing around, Marci spotted a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue that looked as if it had been looked through many times.

"Yes, I enjoy ogling pretty girls in skimpy swimsuits," Cora explained. "So sue me."

Marci laughed before then sitting down on the larger girl's bed and once again pulling off her sweatpants, revealing her own long legs. "And do you enjoy looking at me, too?"

Cora smiled and sat down beside her. "I especially enjoy looking at you!"

The two girls then kissed, for the first time ever. Initially it was just a brief touching of lips, but quickly turned more passionate. Cora still couldn't believe that she had beautiful blonde Marci Jensen here with her, alone on her bed, and wearing only a skimpy little outfit revealing her hot body, while actually making out with her! Her right hand was soon almost instinctively sliding up one of Marci's long legs, past her soft, silky thighs, which she fondled with affection.

"Would you like to undress me?" Marci asked in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life!"

Cora smiled as Marci then lifted her arms straight up, allowing the larger girl to pull Marci's tank top up and over her head, exposing the pretty blonde's gorgeous breasts to Cora's silent gaze. The larger girl licked her lips before leaning in and gently taking Marci's left breast in her mouth. The smaller girl had small areolas, just perfect for Cora's lips to suck on. She then switched to the pretty blonde's other breast, again covering it with licks, kisses, and love bites. Marci was squirming with pleasure within Cora's grasp as the other girl continued to hungrily suck on her luscious, perfectly formed tits.

"I'm loving this," Cora gasped, before then once again kissing Marci's lips. "Your breasts are so incredibly beautiful!"

"Would you like me to get completely naked for you?" the pretty blonde then asked, with Cora smiling as she nodded yes.

Marci smiled back at her, before then rising up onto her feet, turning around with her pretty butt now facing Cora, and then very slowly pulling down her short shorts, revealing the tiny thong underwear she had on underneath. Cora couldn't resist leaning in and kissing the pretty girl's beautiful ass, causing Marci to giggle with delight.

"Do you want to remove my panties yourself?" the girl then asked, wiggling her saucy little butt right in Cora's face.

"This feels like unwrapping a birthday present," Cora joked, the back of her fingers softly stroking Marci's silky soft ass cheeks. Cora then leaned in and gently bit down down on Marci's butt, causing the other girl to squeal, with Cora then grabbing at the girl's thong underwear with her teeth and pulling them down past her thighs. As her hands finished stripping the pretty blonde girl completely nude, her lips then returned to Marci's delicious derriere, covering it with warm wet kisses, as the girl moaned and submissively bent over the bed to grant Cora complete access to her delectable ass.

"I've been wanting to do this all day," Cora announced, as her lips and tongue continued to cover the pretty blonde girl's beautifully formed rump with loving kisses. Marci arched her back even more, in complete surrender, her body now belonging to the larger girl's intimate ministrations. Cora's mouth couldn't get enough! "Wiggle this pretty butt for me!"

Marci did as she was commanded, and was rewarded with more loving attention than she thought she could endure. She'd always known she'd had a great ass, but had never expected it to be kissed & worshipped in this way, especially not by another girl! Cora's hands possessively held her sexy rear end firmly in place as her lips continued their joyful & complete exploration of the beautiful blonde's firm bottom.

"You're getting your saliva all over my ass," Marci jokingly complained. "You realize you're going to have to bathe me before I leave here tonight!"

"Oh, I'm well aware... and you're going to have my saliva covering every inch of this gorgeous body before I'm finished with you," Cora responded, smiling. "But I'm far from finished with this beautiful butt just yet!"

Marci giggled, and once again sensually wiggled her delicious derriere in Cora's face, with the other girl happily covering it with even more wet kisses! She then ordered Marci to turn over, and lie down on her back. The pretty blonde obeyed without question, with Cora then pulling open her legs and moving in mouth first to Marci's shaven moistened pussy. Cora's tongue forced its way into Marci's already wet vagina, where she then proceeded to lick & kiss at the pretty blonde's most private parts. The blonde girl's body bucked as Cora's tongue drove in even deeper, but the larger girl's strong arms held Marci's body in place, her hands firmly grasping the smaller girl by her hips, with her fingers digging into Marci's firm ass.

"This... is... so... awesome," the pretty blonde gasped, as Cora's mouth ravaged her. The girl continued bucking as she was devoured by the larger girl. "Oh Cora... don't stop... Cora... please don't stop!"

Cora had no intention of stopping. Marci's body tasted so fresh, so vibrant, and so alive. She continued licking the girl nonstop, with the pretty blonde alternately squealing and crying out with pleasure as her body was ravenously enjoyed! Cora then began kissing her way slowly up Marci's prone body, along her taut tummy to her lush breasts. which again got a great deal of attention from Cora's hungry mouth. Soon she had slid her face up to where she was once again passionately kissing the girl on her beautiful lips while Marci's hands lovingly held Cora's head close to her own, her fingers entwined in the other girl's hair..

At this time, both girls broke it off to catch their breath. By now it was beginning to get dark outside, and Cora remembered a few important things that she still had to do, like feed the dog. Marci asked if she could help, but Cora said that wouldn't be necessary. Before leaving her bedroom, she noticed the pretty blonde girl beginning to explore her immediate surroundings, including opening a drawer near the bed to see what was inside.

"Hey," she told the beautiful blonde, "stay out of my drawers. That stuff is private, and you might find things in there that don't concern you!"

"You mean like these?" the girl laughing responded, holding up a pair of handcuffs that she discovered in the back of Cora's drawer. "How kinky!"

"Those were my father's," Cora said. "I keep them near me to help me remember him."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Marci said, with sincerity. "I didn't mean any disrespect!"

"No, that's OK," Cora assured her. "But be careful... they're not a toy... and if you accidentally handcuff yourself to my bed, don't expect me to free you!"

"And what else have you got in these drawers?" the pretty blonde then playfully asked, showing a curious streak that Cora hadn't seen before. "Anything fun?"

"Maybe," the larger girl responded. "But I'd advise you not to pry." And then, before leaving the room, added with a wink: "And especially stay out of that cardboard box in my closet!"

Of course, that meant that Marci had to look. And she was both thrilled (and a little shocked) to discover Cora's porn stash, consisting of a couple of art books, one showing women making love with other women, another showing a pretty girl in bondage, and beneath it all, a strap-on dildo and ball gag, looking as if they were new and had never been used! Incredibly kinky, she thought.

Meanwhile, Cora had stepped outside to give Whiley his nightly can of dog food before petting him and telling him to watch the house like a good dog. She then returned to the trailer and called out to Marci to ask her if she'd like to share some leftover pizza. Marci called back yes.

Cora then quickly re-heated two large slices in the microwave, and put them on paper plates before returning to her bedroom, wondering what Marci had been up to while she was gone. What she saw when she re-entered her room both surprised & delighted her.

Marci was now lying fully nude and on her stomach on Cora's bed, having affixed the ball gag in her mouth and handcuffed her own wrists to the bedpost, currently positioning herself face down & ass up, and acting as if she was trying to escape her bondage. Next to her naked body was the strap-on, lying on the bed. Marci whimpered and looked at Cora in mock-fear, as if she was being held captive by the other girl. Her voice was crying a muffled no, no, no!

Cora smiled. She knew exactly what the pretty blonde was up to, and decided to play along.

"So... you wouldn't listen," she stated with mock-anger. "And now it looks like I'm going to have to punish you, you delicious little bitch!"

She climbed up onto the bed next to Marci, running her hand up the girl's bare leg to her bare butt, before then sharply slapping that same beautiful rump!

"Hey," Marci's voice sounded in protest through the ballgag, although it sounded more like "Mmmf!"

Cora laughed and leaned down to tenderly kiss the girl's bottom where her own hand-print marked where she'd just now spanked it. This time Marci moaned happily as she continued sensually wiggling her nude derriere for Cora's pleasure. The larger girl hastily pulled off her sweat pants and began to put on the strap-on that she'd acquired some time ago but had never actually used. That was about to change.

She ran her hands lovingly over Marci's curvy ass as she then knelt down immediately behind the beautiful girl. She was able to rub some lotion on the dildo before then mounting Marci and positioning the dildo to slide into the beautiful blonde's pussy from behind.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Cora hissed, as she held Marci tightly, with the pretty girl moaning softly in anticipation, once again sensually wiggling her cute naked behind for the larger girl's pleasure. Cora's hands firmly grasped the pretty blonde's swaying hips as the dildo then slid easily inside of her, to the sound of Marci whimpering behind the ball-gag still in her mouth. "I am so loving this!"

Cora felt like she was dreaming. If somebody had told her only three days ago that she'd be using this strap-on to fuck beautiful Marci Jensen doggy-style in her bed, with the pretty girl hand-cuffed & ball-gagged, she'd have never believed it, but here it was, actually happening in real life. Her hand slapped at Marci's upturned rump just for the pleasure of hearing the beautiful girl crying in response!

She continued riding Marci from behind for several long & luxurious minutes, her hands all the while squeezing & fondling the girl's delicious rump for the pure enjoyment of it. The girl was all hers, and now she wanted to kiss her all over. She eventually pulled the strap-on out of Marci's pussy and began kissing the back of the girl's slender neck. She then undid the ball-gag, freeing the pretty girl's lovely mouth, before then kissing her way down Marci's back to her beautiful upturned butt, which she once again covered with loving, passionate kisses.

"This is soooo good," she heard Marci say," as she then reached for her key to unlock the handcuffs holding the girl's wrists captive. "I want you to fuck me like this ALL the time, Cora! Please promise me you will!"

The pretty blonde rolled over onto her back as the two girls passionately made out, with Cora lying on top of her beautiful young lover.

"You're mine," she stated with authority, kissing the girl's exposed neck. "I'm going to fuck you like this every night!"

Marci laughed and squealed, as Cora's mouth once again found her breasts and devoured them one after another. Then her mouth once again made its way slowly down Marcy's stomach and back to her pussy, licking & sucking ravenously on it.

"Turn over," she then ordered. "I want your ass!"

"Again?" Marci playfully asked, immediately flipping over and sticking her butt up for Cora's benefit. This time, in addition to several wet kisses all over the beautiful blonde's butt cheeks, Cora also ran her tongue up Marci's ass crack, causing the girl to shudder with delight! "You're amazing, Cora!"

By now it was getting late, and because Marci would be expected home soon, they agreed to get cleaned up, taking a shower together, which also turned out to be a whole lot of fun, as neither girl could keep her hands off of the other. Cora, in particular, couldn't keep her face away from Marci's sexy little ass, with the pretty blonde loving every minute of it!

"I can't tell you just how much I love the feeling of your lips on my butt," Marci exclaimed, as they got dressed afterward. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Nowhere," Cora retorted. "But I'm willing to guess that anybody's who's ever looked at your perfect little ass has wanted to kiss it!"

"Seriously? Are you including the other cheerleaders at our school?" Marci laughed. "Them, too?"

"Yes, I'm including even them," Cora responded. "You have a very kissable ass, Marci! Own it, girl!"

And, with that, she forcibly turned the beautiful blonde around, bent her over her bed, and once more planted a loving smooch right where the pretty girl's butt met her thigh. Marci laughed. "Again," she cried!

Cora very willingly obliged.

"I love you, Cora," Marci spoke, in her soft voice. "I want you in my life!"

"I love you, too," the other girl replied, this time kissing Marci on her lips. "Now let's get you home before I undress you all over again!"

The beautiful blonde girl laughed in response.

12