All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 22'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Aaaaah

Nothing like coming back with both barrels blazing! Well done, glad to see Haley get hers, can't wait to find out what happened between Brian and Sam!

Very erotic ending! Like I said, Aaaaah!

Thank you!

jennelljennellover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

Hope Miley will caught Charlie and Stacy doing it LoL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Getting interesting. Felt that Haley was put out there for the fall, but it's Brian who should be blamed. Brian has now turned out to be a playa. Out of curiosity, what's Charlie's backup if the comics don't work out?

Woftam69Woftam69over 12 years ago
Welcome Back

and thanks for another great read - looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this series

Well done on another great installment. Please keep them coming!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Great

This was one of the most interesting chapters in a while, nicely written and full of Miley at her best (or worst).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for bringing the crew back!

here's hoping that a one woman man and a one man woman will survive... after all, there are quite a few left in this world... good to see Charlie n Miley keeping it straight. Love ya story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Of Chip and Stacy. I want her to find happiness and leave Charlie alone. Chip would be so good for her!!!!

bkdarkcambkdarkcamover 12 years ago
yes

thanks for bringing the story back. one of the best on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!!!

You're back!

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 12 years ago
Three updates...

...in one row, me gusta!!! So glad to see you're back! I missed Charlie and Miley. Alas! The drama never stops but I love Miley's tenacity and good morals. It was also wise of Charlie to sieze the opportunity given to him to the best of his abilities.. Great work as usual and now i'm gonna read the other two updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
drammmmmaaaaaa!

I seriously hope Brian gets his head on straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much fighting by Miley

She should just gossip viciously like all other women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again...really???

I was not going to post anything, but really more sex? It's not even moving the plot. They are just having sex. After over 20chapters it's really old. I have skimmed past a great deal of the sex scenes in this chapter. I love sex, but really...again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brian?

He is too fucking stupid to be involved in anything. Charlie should wake up and tell the fucking DUDE to take A hike. Anyone thats calls everyone they see A dude and in some cases I have noticed he even calls women dude

This thing is so fucking clueless I find it funny he can breathe on his own and he is so negative, he will just be A drain on Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Miley is a damn hypocrite, she can kiss whoever the hell she wants, but noone else can do anything without her say so, she is the most unlikable character I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Miley?

I mean what a bitch. She has the worst temper. She actually has Charlie transfer from an IVY LEAGUE college. Damn right she's selfish. Glad he called her on it for the comic book

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
Blasted through 22 chapters in a single day

Admittedly, I skimmed over a lot of a sex scenes, but I'm REALLY loving it! Good job!

Hope you come back someday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Miley isn’t just a bitch in this instance

She used to look down on Charlie and think he was inferior because he was a dork, before finding about his massive cock. She started dating him only after finding out he has a huge dick and didn’t notice how sweet and cute he was before that, while he’s been in love with her for years. Miley might have matured but she didn’t deserve him at first when she thought of him as just a human dildo who happened to be cute. The early parts were simply spoiled, pretty bitch using poor, adorable boyfriend for his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"You say the sweetest things when your cock is in my hand."

Laugh-out-loud funny! As in extended, LOL funny.

I can't really understand why so many readers think she's a bitch. She's fiercely devoted to her boyfriend and her friends in general, and frankly her intervention with Brian was fairly close to being spot on. Her temper is all bark, and (mostly) no bite, and is thus not harmful, and actually kind of fucking adorable. Plus her EQ is helpful in sussing out and solving her friends problems. All I see is a sweet, albeit slightly spoiled, girl who only wants the best for those she loves. As well, her unabashed, unpretentious, and thoroughly unashamed and comfortable attitude towards all matters sexual is actually quite healthy. Wouldn't hurt if more people followed her example.

SoMike

tiercenpttiercenptabout 2 years ago

really a wonder that none of you is talking about how Brian became a total loss of Brainpower upstairs as soon as he got some pussy.

Miley and being as she is? well that was very well clear in the first few chapters.

Brian and gutless Charlie not stopping his Best Friend doing dumb shit like that (basically cheating on two), that is imo more infuriating.

Charlie not saying anything and protecting him. very sweet persona for a nerd/geek...NOT. It doesn't coincide with the general theme I think this story was going for "nerds/geeks are so sweet".

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Miley has had some of the absolute best one-liners in this series. The characters have a fair bit of depth and, well, character. Hayley did need to be put in her place. As much as I love the idea of girls making out, there are the occasional instance where it is less than appropriate. I don’t agree with Miley hitting her when it was Brian that needed a slap up side of the head.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A lot of the drama is starting to feel very forced just for the sake of it. I'm having trouble believing it at times though it is still kind of entertaining. I just hope there's no more stuff that threatens their relationship as that is just annoying and predictably boring.

RamchipRamchip1 day ago

After 22 chapters, about fed up with Miley

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous