All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek'

by brunorivera

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Truly Awful - Please consider rewriting

Your style of writing is a bit like, "What I did in the school holidays".

Despite following some sort of Guide to Writing an Essay, you need to work on your story skills.

I hope this is constructive criticism that you will heed for future success.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It was wonderful

I enjoyed your story very much! It was sweet and romantic, but still sexy and hot. Hope you have more coming, just like this one.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
A very nice story.

I loved it. I can tell that English is not your primary language; however that should not stop you from writing your stories.

Forget the anon who can only complain that this is not some great story of the ages. If they are so insecure that they cannot leave a name or return address or offer any assistance then those anons of the world don't deserve your wasting your precious time on their rantings.

They don't raise statues to critics, there are no awards or prizes for critics. For the most part critics never put it on the line, they never step out. The nail that get hit is the one sticking above the board. If you don't stick your neck out you will never know what you are capable of.

Continue writing, your stories are worth it. Take advantage of the volunteer editors on Literotica, don't let the anon's of the world determine your fate or direction.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Great Story

I don't know who this "Truly awful" dickhead is,from his tone I would say it is someone who likes to read the loser stories where the good guy gets screwed out of everything in the end. This is a great romantic story. It is getting harder to find stories with what I consider a happy ending. Please share more with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I felt like I was reading a sex manual

I will give you kudos for writing in a language that is not your first language, that is a hard hard thing to do. However, I never got to really know the characters, especially the male character. And the sex scenes reminded me of a sex manual, rather than a dialogue or interchange between two living breathing beings. Keep on writing though! You do show promise

shmueltzvishmueltzviabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Story

It is a beautiful, lovely story. Don't let a few off remarks disturb you too much. Keep writing; I promise to keep reading. I know a bit about writing. I've published seven textbooks (mathematics, cumpeter science) and lot's of reviews over a forty four year career as a college professor in the United States. No publisher wanted "Johnathan Livngston Seagull" either. Keep writing and you'll own your world.

Redwan666Redwan666over 11 years ago
Sweet.

Happiness finds everyone.

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Having been the nerd outcast

The way she treated him, I doubt it would have gone as far as it did unless you made him a doormat. She loves him? I find that laughable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous