Beauty and the Tease

Story Info
After a year of distance flirting, lovers are back in town.
4k words
4.5
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at this event last spring. There had been a few video chats and some pretty heavy flirting, but it had been a full year since there hadn't been 4 states separating us. The convention was crowded, maybe even more so than last year. I could feel my heart pounding as I low-key scanned the crowd. At 6'2", with a muscular Marine's frame, he shouldn't be too hard to spot. Not to mention those piercing blue eyes and sweet smile. We planned on connecting once we both got settled, I had a booth to set up and he had business connections to maintain and friends to see. It wasn't a frivolous trip for either of us, but we had made loose plans to carve out some time to get to know each other better. I let him know when I made the drive up and he let me know when his plane landed. We were finally back in the same city. So, I scanned the crowd, as surreptitiously as I could manage, while still engaging with customers. Waiting. Waiting and enjoying the mingled feelings of anticipation and the delicious dread of something new and unfamiliar.

I was adjusting a display when I felt a hand on my waist. I could feel the electricity in the air, crackling in the small space still between us. I stiffened and breathed in his musky scent. He smelled like masculinity: sandalwood with an ever so faint, sweet undertone of sweat and generic hotel soap. I smiled, of course he'd been to the gym already this morning. He stepped into my space and breathed against my neck, "good morning, Beautiful". It sounded so much better in person than it had over text almost every morning of the last year.

My heartbeat quickened and I managed to quip back the standard reply, "good morning, Tease." My voice felt thin and breathy to my own ears but at least I managed to stifle the moan that almost escaped. His strong hand hadn't left my waistline and was joined by his other hand to encircle me, as he moved slightly to turn me to face him. Damn he looked good! His dark beard looked recently trimmed and framed his sweet smirk perfectly. I put a hand against his firm chest before going in for a long hug, running a hand up his back, across his broad shoulders and resting it at the base of his neck. "What took you so long? Did you sleep in?" I asked knowing perfectly well that he rarely slept in. He laughed. He had a great laugh. Soft but sincere. I pulled back out of the hug, but his hands never left the curves of my waist.

"I've already gotten in a work-out and finished two meetings. What have you done with your morning?"

"Not too much." I quipped back as I gestured at my booth, immaculate displays on every wall.

"Booth looks great this year. Are you busy? Can you step away for a bit or should I come back later?"

The responsible thing to do would be to stay and run the business. But I had spent a year thinking of all the irresponsible things I would do if given the chance. The booth could wait. I had good people working it and setup was the hardest part anyhow. I waved at Jim and Carol and told them I'd be back.

We walked around the convention without any specific destination. Pointing at this thing or that thing. After walking around for about 10 minutes, we passed an empty alcove, he practically lifted me into it, pressing me against the wall with his heaving shoulders looming over me. He kissed my neck, gingerly, as if I might break or melt away. My hips moved involuntarily towards him as I leaned my head to the side to give him better access. He groaned against my neck and moved his face to cover mine. I was devoured in the kiss. Demanding, greedy, hungry. And then soft, warm and giving. Finally, after what seemed like both an eternity and mere moments, I put both hands flat on his muscular chest and pushed gently. He came up for air, breathing heavily. I looked down to see him bulging against his odie green cargo pants. It was nice to have confirmation that he was as excited about this weekend as I was. He took a deep, shakey breath.

"Maybe you should go back to your booth." He said completely unconvincingly, without making eye contact.

"I... I don't want to." I reached up to touch his face, tracing my fingers down his cheek along the edge of his beard and finally lifting his chin up to meet my eyes. I kissed him softly, gently pulling on his bottom lip with both of mine. " But... I know you have a busy weekend. We can circle back and meet up later if you've got things to do."

He laughed. Heartily this time. "I can't even remember what city I'm in right now! Much less what was on my itinerary. I wasn't going to even bother you until later in the day, but I saw you from across the room and next thing I knew I was touching you and I didn't want to let go."

People were starting to stare as they walked past. I knew he didn't particularly enjoy public displays of affection, which was confirmed by the sweet blush starting to creep across his cheeks. Being several years older, being watched wasn't something I got off on, but I was certainly well past being worried about what others thought of me. His erection was also getting shy. As soon as it was less obvious, he grabbed my hand and we started walking again, seemingly aimlessly, making mostly small talk. How it was hotter here in Texas than in California, how the people were nicer, but more aggressive drivers. We stopped suddenly. We had walked away from the convention to the elevators that went to the connecting hotel. Honestly, he looked as surprised as I was.

Intellectually, I knew he had to have a room booked but I hadn't exactly thought about the logistics of it, beyond vague desires. But now, in the presence of him, my desires were starting to become fully formed. He dropped my hand and turned to look at me imploringly. "Do you...want to...?" He was such a beautiful specimen of manhood. Strong, smart and sweet... and suddenly very, very shy again. The elevator doors opened and a cute couple got off and walked passed us. Suddenly, I felt shy too. I could feel my cheeks burning as I struggled to ask for what I wanted. What the heat between my legs demanded. The doors shut. Two women walked up and pushed the button as I nodded and managed to squeak out stupidly "yes... that's fine" as the pit in my abdomen felt heavy with as yet unfulfilled desire.

We got on the elevator with the two other women, deliberately standing as close as we could without touching each other, feeling the electricity of each other's proximity. It felt positively scandalous to be sneaking off in the middle of the day with someone I barely knew.

The women got off a few floors below our destination. As soon as the doors closed behind them, he grabbed my wrist and pinned one hand above my head, pressed his knee in between my legs, pushed upwards and held me there on my tiptoes, his face a mere breadth away from mine. He was so gentle, but his physical prowess made my imagination run wild with what he could do; right here, right now. His free hand moved to my ribs and then moved slightly upwards until his thumb was in position to rub reverently over my nipple. He sucked in his breath and let out a small moan of desire as my nipple responded to the stimulation and began to strain against the fabric of my top. I was distinctly aware that I didn't have a bra on underneath my tight linen shirt. I suddenly panicked, my mind started doing backflips trying to remember what underwear I was wearing, and if they were cute. He must have mistaken my reaction, because he pulled back slightly, his free hand retreating from my now erect nipple. I leaned forward to kiss him as the elevator doors opened, still on my tiptoes and completely off-balanced. We practically tumbled out onto the floor, our legs still partially entwined and one arm still held over my head. We laughed in the empty hallway as we struggled to maintain our balance. We managed to extricate ourselves from each other almost regrettably. We were still laughing as he looked around trying to find a sign to point him towards his room.

"Are you lost, Marine?"

"I have been completely befuddled by enemy assets and seem to have lost my bearings. Give me a minute to find my head."

I took that as an opportunity to reach down and stroke his head, that was pressing against his pants again. He was rock hard and more than well appointed. He shuddered as I traced the outline of his member, closed his eyes and with sheer willpower and focus remembered which way his room was. Practically growling, he grabbed my hand and marched towards our destination.

We entered into his hotel room and both immediately sobered in the face of the reality at hand. The sexual tension was palpable, but we both still had enough wits about us to show some restraint. He walked across the room and pulled out a bottle of my favorite wine from his mini-fridge. He smiled sheepishly, gauging my reaction out of the corner of his soft blue eyes.

"You remembered."

"What can I say? I was hopeful." He shrugged, trying to make light of the thoughtful gesture.

And so we sat on the loveseat, my legs draped over his as he ran his hand up and down my calves brushing against my long skirt, sipping my favorite cheap wine. There was something exquisite about finally being in his company, but I found myself asking about his new apartment, about his work buddies and his latest projects. He asked about my dogs and the shop and my roommates. There were a hundred other things we wanted to be doing, but the familiarity of small talk was easing the tension. He never interrupted and acted so interested in everything I had to say. I felt like a Goddess among women. As the conversation went on, he reached over to brush a stray hair back behind my ear. I ran my finger up and down his very toned bicep, swirling it at the top of his shoulder. Small intimacies that were typical of people who had spent a lot of time together. The wine and his sweetness were doing the trick. I put my glass down and eased on top of him, straddling him, pressing my hips into his. He grabbed my firm ass in both hands and started kneading, beginning softly and becoming more urgent. I leaned down to kiss him, but pulled away as he began to take over. I put a finger over his lips and shook my head at him before moving back to darting my tongue into his mouth to taste him. I bit his lower lip, very gently, but enough to give him the idea that I would be in charge. For at least a little while. I moved to his ear, nibbling on the lobe. And then down to his neck, planting soft kisses trailing down to the tops of his traps. I ran my tongue across his clavicle, pushing away the collar of his t-shirt. Still sitting in his lap, I reach down and ran both hands against his chest, up his shirt, gliding over his nipples and lifting the shirt off his toned chest. I moved to pull it over his head, but stopped while his arms were still caught in the sleeves and the shirt was covering his eyes. With one hand holding the shirt in place with his arms over his head, I continued my explorative journey south, stopping to swirl my tongue over both of his small, tight nipples. I could feel his muscles strain and shudder, but he stayed very still, tensely waiting to feel where the next kiss would land. I kissed down his ribs, no longer holding the shirt in place. I sat back for a moment to admire his physique. He was toned, and definitely worked out, but he wasn't huge. He was a guy who lifted for function, not for show and still enjoyed hamburgers and dark beer. I went back to work, tracing the subtle lines of his abs with my tongue. His muscles twitched again as I found those small dark hairs leading downwards.

Finally reaching my destination, I unbuttoned his pants. He was going commando. The top of his member was straining at his waistband and I could see a tiny drop of pre-cum. I deposited the smallest of kisses on the top of his head, my tongue darting out to taste him. He jumped and almost dumped us both off of the small couch.

"No!" he growled forcibly. And then much softer. "No... this I need to see." There was still a raw edge to his voice that demonstrated that what I was doing had worked.

I helped him lift his shirt off the rest of the way, still straddling him. I leaned back and undid the top 4 buttons of my linen shirt. Slowly. Until my full breasts sprung free. He pulled me back to him and put one large soft pink nipple in his mouth and rolled the other one gently in his fingers. My back arched and I almost lost myself in the wave of desire. My whole body reacted to the stimulation that I had been craving from a distance from this man. A year of pent up desires and flirtations. I shook my head in soft protest. He moved his mouth to the other nipple and began rolling the already wet and stiff nipple that had been in his mouth. It began to blush to a rose color as my breasts contributed to my arousal.

"No." I finally was able to make my voice work. "No, it's still my turn," I said almost petulantly. As I pushed him back, my breast popping out of his mouth with a satisfying sound. With my hands on his broad shoulders, I pushed his legs apart with my knees and then slid down to kneel on the floor between his legs, letting my breasts skim his body. I pulled his pants down to gain access to his gorgeous cock, which was even harder than it had been before in the hallway. I wanted him. I wanted the pleasure I knew he could give me. But I was going to have to wait just a little longer. I kissed his head again and his member jumped in response. I ran my tongue down the glorious length of it, planting a kiss on each ball before coming back up the other side. And then in one quick movement I put the whole of him in my mouth, almost gagging on its volume. He let out a guttural noise that was almost inhuman. Wrapping one hand around the base and cupping his balls with the other, I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, working all the muscles in my throat and tongue and moving my hand up and down on the base to the rhythm of my mouth. I pushed his whole cock into my throat far enough to be able to drag my tongue between his balls. I could feel them tighten and knew it wouldn't be long. I could only hope that I hadn't spent all of his endurance and that he had a young man's recovery time.

"I'm going to cum." He said through gritted teeth.

"I know." I said when my mouth was at the top of his dick, taking the moment to swirl my tongue around the oh so sensitive head. My hand moved all the way up his shaft and I rubbed my thumb on that little gem underneath, the frenulum before swallowing him whole again, my full breasts swaying with the movement.

"No, I'm about to cum!" He tried to pull out and I pulled him back in.

"So do it."

I sped up my pace slightly, and increased the pressure on the downward motion down his shaft. He exploded his salty warmth into my mouth. I took a moment to savor the taste before swallowing, and then finished my glass of wine to rinse my mouth. He laid back on the couch, but his hooded eyes never left me. I got up and topped off both our glasses. I surveyed him again, still languished on the couch, it's small size making him look even more impressive in comparison.

"Is it my turn yet?" he asked, still unmoving.

"It can be. Are you ready to rally?"

"You almost did me in, but now I want to taste you. Right now."

In a fluid motion, he got off the couch, cleared the space between us and picked me up by the waist to carry me to the bed, wine glass still in hand he deposited me on the edge of the bed. He took the glass and put it on the bedside table while pulling my skirt down over my hips with his teeth. I wiggled to try and help, but he just flipped me over handily and pulled the skirt the rest of the way off, my ass pushed into the air. He ran his hand over my panties along my wetness to feel my heat before flipping me back over. I looked down. Thank goodness I chose cute panties this morning! They were dark purple with a lace trim that framed my ass nicely. He pushed them aside with two fingers and darted his tongue into my slit, lapping at the juices that were already running. He then slowly pulled the thin purple fabric down my body, tracing down my legs with his powerful hands. When my panties were free, he paused to put his face in the crotch before placing them on the table next to my wine glass. And then he was back at his work, pressing his face into my pussy, pushing his tongue into my slit and then coming up to swirl around my sensitive mound, constantly changing pressure and speed. My hips started to buck uncontrollably and my sensitive inner thighs pressed against the roughness of his beard. He put a finger inside of me, pressing on my G spot. Then two. All the while his tongue never stops.

"More?" he asks gently between licks.

"Oh gods, yes, more!" I almost shrieked.

A third finger and a slight change in angle increased the pressure tremendously and all my muscles clenched. And then I explode. As I lay there riding the waves of pleasure, a trembling mess, he holds me, softly tracing the lines of my arms and my breasts and my ribs, brushing my long dark hair back with his hand, twirling my curls. His touch is so gentle, I cum again, less violently this time.

And then I felt something press against the small of my back. He was rallying. He still had his pants half on and I still had my shirt half on. He quickly did away with the last bits of clothing on both of us.

"May I?" he questioned softly, the tip of his cock nearing my entrance.

"Please."

Even though I knew it was coming, it didn't prepare me for the size of it. He slowly, thrust by thrust, inched it into my body. My inner muscles slick with desire worked to welcome him inch by glorious inch. And there were so many inches! When the full length was sheathed inside of me, the real work began. He pounded on my inner wall so hard, I thought I would lose all control. He pulled out, flipped me over, head into a pillow and ass into the air and began again, this time reaching around to stimulate my sensitive pearl. I shuddered and came again, soaking his tool with the flow of my juices. But he wasn't done. The blowjob hadn't robbed him of stamina, it had gotten his first load off and given him the willpower to last. He pulled one of my legs up over his shoulder and pulled me sideways, without pulling completely out this time, giving him a glorious view of my breasts and full access to my pussy. I was barely on the bed, he was using his considerable muscles to balance me for full range of motion. I pulled myself up, wrapped my legs around his torso, pressing myself to him to take his full length. He leaned back and I rode him, pressing my mound into his pubic bone until the stimulation combined with the immense pressure of his cock made me cum again. I was spent. My legs were jelly and no longer responded to commands. He gently pressed me back onto the bed, and started to fuck me very slowly, in the missionary position. He stroked my hair and my breasts and sensually kissed every surface he could reach, all the while sliding in and out of me.

"Are you ok?"

"Mmmmmm... I can't remember the last time I came that many times."

"May I?" He asked again softly.

"Oh, yes. Please." I muttered softly.

He began to move quicker, but he was almost there already. A few more strokes and he was spent as well. As he lay there with me curled up in his arms still soaking in each other's juices, he worshipfully traced a line down my side from my ribs to my hips, moving back to encircle the side cleavage of my breast.

"You are such a stunning creature. I almost can't believe I'm here with you like this." He whispered into my hair as he nuzzled into my neck.

And then he picked me up as if I weighed nothing and carried me to the shower.

"You can put me down, I can walk you know." I didn't want to walk, and truthfully I wasn't so sure that I wasn't still unsteady on my feet.

12