Beauty and the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me flatter myself into thinking that I serviced you so well that you can't. At least for a few more minutes." I acquiesced and nuzzled into his neck.

He deposited me on the built in bench in the shower and turned on the water. And then washed every inch of me just as reverently as he had just kissed every part of me and washed away all traces of our lovemaking. When he was done, he soaped and rinsed himself off quickly, while my wandering hands touched his tapered, masculine hips and gorgeous thighs. He grabbed a towel off the rack, but he didn't use it to dry either of us off, just scooped me back up and carried me back to the bed. I didn't know if I had anything left in me, but I supposed I was game to find out. He put the towel down on the bed and put me belly down on top of it. He reached into the nightstand drawer for something. I felt something cold drip down my back and then immediately it began to warm. As he rubbed warming oil into my skin, all my muscles began to truly relax. He whispers into my ear....

...I jerk awake as I hear my phone ding. "Noooo...." I groan, trying to fall back asleep. No luck. The moment is gone. The warm summer sun is glinting through the curtains. It's only been 2 months since the convention, and another 10 months until it comes around again. I put my pillow over my head in protest of the unfairness of this reality. I push the pillow aside to peek at my phone...

"Good morning, Beautiful."

12