beauty in New Orleans Pt. 02

Story Info
beauty travels to the Crescent City to visit Lady Victoria.
4.9k words
4.5
2.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day I called Victoria to tell her that beauty was not for sell, I did suggest I would loan her to her from time to time. Today was the first time. Victoria was hosting a "Ladies Only" weekend. I asked beauty if she wanted to attend. It took her about three seconds to answer in the affirmative.

The weekend was a decadent weekend of lesbian love and lust hosted in her home in the historic Garden District. Once before, beauty and I attended her Black Tailor Ball and witnessed, and participated in, some of the wildest sex scenes imaginable.

Since beauty and I don't see each other but about 10-12 times a year, I was a bit jealous that one of those weekends would be with Victoria and not me. On the other hand, just like I need a willing man from time to time, she needs to serve a Domme. So I made the arrangements . The best means of travel between Memphis and New Orleans, is by train. Planes are faster, of course, but when heading to New Orleans for a weekend of sex, the slower travel helps build the anticipation.

I got her a private room on the City of New Orleans because I knew she would be changing outfits from her travel clothes to the outfit Lady Victoria instructed her to wear. She got settled in her room and fantasized about the events ahead. In just a few hours she would be in the Crescent City and under the charms of Lady Victoria, the GRANDE DOMME of kink.

This is beauty's story from here.

I'll have to admit I was a bit apprehensive. Maestro has always been with me when we played. It felt different. It felt naughty. The last time we were on the train we fucked several times. He likes to fuck on a train. I do too but never had until that trip.

I bored of sitting in my little room and decided to walk up to the club car and get a glass of wine. I was wearing blue jeans, FMPs and a low cut blouse. I sat at the bar and surveyed the room. There were two male female couples, a couple of women and a single woman sitting in the back booth wearing a leather vest, shorts and boots. Our eyes connected and she stood and approached me.

"Heading to New Orleans?" Her voice did not match the tough girl look.

"Yes, I am. Have a seat."

"Tiger." She offered her hand and I shook it. "My name is tiger. Yours?"

"beauty."

"Beauty. Well whoever named you got that right."

"Thank you, Tiger."

"Why don't we finish these drinks and go somewhere private. Your car?"

"Let's go."

We walked down the narrow steps that led to the main floor. Once down the hall, she pushed me into my cabin, closed the door behind us and began to kiss me. It was rough and physical. She pushed me to my berth and crawled on top of me and continued kissing me. At first I was taken off guard but I caught on quickly. I grabbed her vest and ripped it open and shucked it to the floor. I grabbed a titty and squeezed it hard and Tiger jumped. She wasn't expecting me to be aggressive. I nibbled her nipple and she rolled over and pulled my shirt off. Then boots and pants. We rolled naked all over the berth destroying the covers.

I went down on Tiger and she wrapped her legs around my head. I grabbed a nipple and just tweaked the crap out of it. She shrieked. Was it pain? Pleasure? Both? I couldn't move my head if I wanted to. When she orgasmed, her fluids nearly drown me. She bucked and screamed and squeezed my head with her thighs. She pushed my head into her crotch. The scent of a woman's sex filled the air. It was refreshing.

Tiger picked up the bed linens and tossed them on the berth. We sat naked at the window seats. The Mississippi delta rolled by and we sat there, me looking at her reflection in the window.

"Where you from, beauty?"

"Memphis. You?"

"Chicago, well outside. Heading to see Lady Vic?"

I was a bit taken aback by the casualness she showed Victoria. "Yes. Yes I am going to her party? I assume you are as well?"

"Yep."

Tiger wasn't much for conversation and she never offered to return the favor, so we sat and watched towns and farmland roll by. Crop dusters and farm equipment were all over the Delta. Agreeing we needed a drink, we put on our clothes and went back upstairs. It didn't take long before we identified another single girl that we pegged for one of Victoria's guests.

"Who are you?" Tiger is rather to the point.

"Hi, I'm Ann." Oh my, Tiger thought, a cheerleader.

"I'm Tiger."

I extended my hand. "beauty. Nice to meet you." She's going to be meat!

"beauty and Tiger. My name seems tame."

"Yeah..."

Long silence. Thinking maybe our gaydar was off I just flat out asked. "Are you going to Victoria's for the weekend?"

Ann nearly choked on her drink. "Uh...I mean...I'm going to New Orleans."

"It's ok," I said. "It's not fight club."

"Sometimes it is, beauty." Always with the sharp remark.

"Tiger and I are going too."

"It's my first time. A bit nervous."

"Ours too, sweat heart." Maybe Tiger decided to join the conversation.

"Really? Are you nervous?"

"No" "Yes a bit" we answered together.

"What do you think goes on there?"

"What do you think?" Ok so now she wanted to dominate the conversation.

"I don't know."

"Don't be a teeny bopper bitch. Give us a big girl answer."

I looked at Tiger with a disapproving stare.

"She better toughen up or those carnivorous bitches will eat her up. So...what are you expecting?"

"This isn't my first time to play in a crowd. In college one time we rented a cabin..."

"Trust me, this won't be sorority girls weekend. But you'll be fine I'm sure." A bit of sarcasm.

Why did she have to be such a bitch? It would have been more effective if her voice wasn't that of a song bird.

"Trust me, Ann, you'll have fun and you'll be fine." I attempted to soothe her but I wasn't sure I succeeded.

We finished another drink and headed back to our cabins. After all, we had to dress the part. I took a shower and sat naked, alone by the window. Somehow it just didn't mean the same without Maestro.

Around Amite LA, I began to dress.

I am not really tall enough to pull off the thigh high leather boots, but I pulled them on over my fishnet stockings. I wore a black corset that covered enough to keep me from being arrested. I looked good.

Tiger, Ann and I agreed to meet on the ramp that leads to the station. I spotted Tiger first. Walking toward me people stopped and stared. So did I. She was wearing a leather micro skirt that I saw at Neiman's for $1200. A leather vest and ankle boots topped off her ensemble. She was hot. I mean real hot.

"Where's the kid?" she asked

"Haven't seen her."

"Vic is sending us a ride, right?"

Again the disrespect she showed our host, galled me. Maybe she hasn't met Lady Victoria. I had and have nothing but respect for her.

Nothing could have prepared us for what we saw next. Ann appeared in a group of tourists and stuck out quite obviously. She was wearing thigh-high leather boots that laced in the back. They had to be six inch heels. The boots stopped about three inches below where her leather shorts began. A sleeveless, black blouse, that was open to the waist, blew in the breeze. Her once flowing blond hair was now pulled back in a tight ponytail.

"Fuck girl. I didn't see that coming," Tiger shouted. And then laughed.

"Is this too much, Tiger?"

"Too much? Hell nah."

"Oh good. Now let's go get fucked!" She grabbed her roller case and headed to the terminal. Tiger and I in tow.

I had met the driver before but couldn't recall his name. He was one of Lady Victoria's full time servants. I would have been one myself, had Maestro sold me to Victoria. I'll have to admit I had fantasied what living here would have been like. The position offered was that of her Chief of Staff. Running her compound. It had its perks for sure, but I wasn't ready to move to New Orleans and Maestro wasn't ready to sell me.

Through the Garden District, through a set of gates, past the carriage house to the front door took only a few minutes but seemed like a lifetime. It was quiet in the limo. The conversation had stopped. There was tension in the air. My pussy was wet.

We were met on the veranda by the lady herself. She was nearly six feet tall with shiny, thick black hair that cascaded over her shoulders. She was wearing a purple house coat trimmed in gold. Befitting one of her stature.

"Ladies, welcome. It is so good to see you. Tiger, I am Victoria it is good to finally meet you."

"Likewise, uh...I'm not sure what to call you."

"Victoria is perfectly fine, dear. And you must be Ann. Your Mistress gives you extremely high marks."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"And beauty. The one that got away, so far. It's good seeing you again."

She extended her hand, i curtsied and kissed it. "It's good to be back Ma'am."

"Don't you three look good enough to eat with a spoon. Let's go inside and you can meet some of the others." She hooked her hand through my elbow and I escorted her inside.

In the solarium, a group of six women gathered drinking New Orleans most famous drinks, the Sazurac and Hurricanes, both guaranteed to knock you on your ass. Dressed as we were, they were a stunning group. Victoria introduced all around. You could see the wheels spinning. Who would hook up with whom? I really didn't care as long as I had the opportunity to serve Victoria.

Others arrived and by nine o'clock everyone was there and we sat down for dinner served my half naked young ladies in their early twenties. These are the ones who live here full time. The group I would be overseeing tonight, had Maestro sold me. Twenty-four of us, dressed like whores, sat down to a feast of roast duck, dirty rice and steamed veggies. For desert Bananas Foster.

After brandy, we adjourned to a rather large room full of antiques. Tiger had gulped her liquor as if as soon as we were-finished with the preliminaries we could get on to fucking, which we did. Tiger moved in on tall African American woman whose skin shone it was so dark. I had had my eye on her myself but figured it's a long weekend. There was time. I wanted to fuck our host or I guess I should say, be fucked by our host. My last visit to Victoria, she and her girls wore me out. But since I'd seen no indication of BDSM maybe that's not happening this weekend.

As I was standing looking around, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in tight. Fighting the urge, I didn't turn around to see whose arms I was in. I just let her do what she wanted. She kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear lopes, playfully biting them. I still hadn't looked but at this point it didn't much matter. Her lips kissed me while her hands roamed over my body eventually ending up between my legs, which buckled. The right hand began to unzip the front of my corset. She tossed it away. I stood there in my fishnets and boots while she continued to rub my clit. My knees were getting weaker and my urge to orgasm grew stronger. Within just a few seconds, it seemed, I was cumming in her hand. She bit my shoulder hard and rubbed my clit even harder. I tried to muffle a scream but failed. I dropped and put my elbows on the arm of the sofa trying to regain my balance and my breath. I turned to see who my assailant had been and she was gone. Nothing but the lingering smell of her perfume and the afterglow of an orgasm. I'm naked so I know someone was there. I've never heard of a phantom orgasm, although I'm not against it.

I perused the room and couldn't tell who my mystery lover was. Others were already hooking up in the corners or on the divans or bent over an ottoman. I couldn't spy Victoria, who for that matter, could have take someone to her boudoir for private fun.

Tiger had her girl in a pussy leg lock. I'd been there. Ann couldn't be found.

"Excuse me, ma'am." I turned to find a beautiful, redhead with creamy skin.

"Are you beauty, ma'am?"

"Yes."

"I was instructed to give you this message." She moved closer, put her right hand behind my head, pulled me closer and kissed my lips. I reciprocated. I pulled her into me and we wrapped our arms around one another and kissed. We kissed a lot. I believe it is a lost art.

She took my hand and led me down the hall. Her naked body moved so gracefully she had to be a dancer. Once inside one of the many anterooms, she knelt in front of me, bowed her head and spread her knees. My word she was hot and she was offering herself to me and I decided to take full advantage.

I rested my right foot on her thigh. "Lick my boot." This is a good way to see if someone is truly interested in serving or just looking for rough sex. She was a contender and took my boot in both hands and started at the top and worked her way down. She moved back so she could get the sole.

"Take them off." She unzipped one boot then the next and removed them and placed them neatly side by side. She returned to her submissive position. "Oh yeah, let's have some fun. Remove my stockings." She did and I sat in huge chair on the other side of the room. "Come to me." I had always wanted to say that. She crawled across the room with her green eyes fixed to mine. If she wanted to seduce me it was working. When she reached me I kissed her lips. She tasted like strawberries. I kissed her again. I liked kissing her. I liked the way she kissed me.

We moved to the bed where we kissed more. My hands roamed her body. Her chest and tiny breasts. Her belly. And finally that wisp of red hair. I lightly rubbed her clit. Her kisses became more passionate. Not the light touch of just moments ago. Her hips gyrated. Her arms went straight to her sides. She raised her knees as her first orgasm ripped through her body. I wasn't expecting it that soon. I'm not sure she expected it.

She leaned up on her elbow. "That was quick and it will be some time before I can cum again, so why don't I return the favor."

Without taking her eyes off mine she moved to the foot of the bed and took control. I rolled over and she began to lick my pussy. I was so wet and ready. She kissed my thighs. Then my boobs. She nibbled my nipples. She ran her finger across my face, pushing back a lock of hair. She stared into my eyes. Our lips met again. Sweet, tender. Girl love. Her fingers danced around my clit. I was pent up and ready to explode. But not before she went back down on me. Gently her fingers found their way to my G Spot and I could resist no longer. The orgasm coursed through my body. I screamed. I laughed. I bucked like a bull.

We laid there for quite sometime, her face in my pussy before she moved to the head of the bed. "They call me Scarlet."

"I'm beauty."

"Nice to meet you beauty. Whoever named you got it right."

"Thank you. You were instructed to deliver a message. By whom?

"Does it matter?"

We stared into each other's eyes. It seems to be a means of communication between us. We could hear others playing in the background. Sounds that probably been there and we just hadn't heard them. We decided to get up and walk around to see what was going on. Many of the girls had retired to their bedrooms to finish out the night. Some of the girls were in groups playing and one couple had moved to the corner and were getting down! Tiger and Ann were nowhere to be found. My guess they had found their partner or partners for the rest of the night. Scarlet and I sat, nude, at the bar sipping hurricanes, chatting like old friends.

Victoria had not been seen for hours, according to the bartender, a very cute Asian girl. "That's not unusual. She frequently has gatherings where she disappears for awhile."

My mind raced. I could imagine what's happening in her boudoir having spent some time there. For a brief moment, I allowed myself a bit of jealousy. I thought I was special to her. But maybe not. Maybe I'm just another of her whores. I snapped back. What am I thinking. I just had great sex with Scarlet and I'm wondering about Victoria. Scarlet spent the night in my room and we made love nearly until the sun came up.

The next morning, we were awakened by a phone call reminding us breakfast is being served in the solarium. The hoes didn't look worse for ware. We chatted, had Bloody Mary's and ate blueberry pancakes.

"Ladies, may I have your attention?" It was Victoria, standing in the doorway. "I hope you all had a good time last night." A mummer of agreement and giggles trickled through the room. "This morning, you'll have a tour of the city. Trolley cars, horse and buggies, the whole tourist thing. When you return to your rooms you'll find a box with a shirt you are to wear today. Have fun and I'll see you tonight."

The shirts were beautiful pink, custom T-Shirt with a stylized V with a small apostrophe s and the word "girl." V's girl. I chose to go braless under my shirt along with blue jeans from the train and some comfortable shoes.

I met the others on the veranda as we waited for our rides. I wasn't the only one not wearing a bra. Scarlet looked divine with her nipples poking at attention. Tiger looked out of place with a pink shirt. Sort of comical actually. Ann looked totally at home wearing pink. She added a little scarf as an accent. We divided into groups of eight and we all visited the same sites but in a rotation. Instead of twenty-four of us at the aquarium for a couple hours there will be eight of us all day. I'm not sure what Victoria's plan was but it felt good to walk around the city with only those in the know knowing the meaning of the shirt. Again it felt a bit naughty. While riding a street car, Angel asked if she could sit with me. I moved over and she sat down.

"I've never been to New Orleans before."

"It can be a very fun city." I got a whiff of Angel's perfume, I'd smelled it before.

"I'm from Winnie Texas. My Domme thought I could use experience."

She took my left hand in her right and placed

It in her lap.

"Have you had a good experience?"

She leaned in very close. "So far, yes. I did do something I never would have thought of had I not been here."

"We all do new things during a Lady Victoria weekend." Her perfume was not overwhelming but it stuck with me. "What did you do, if I may ask?"

"I fingered your pussy and you came in my hand."

The perfume. The girl from last night. I smiled at her. "You...you...the anonymous girl from last night. "

"Yes."

"Don't be anonymous tonight. I want you."

She put her head on my shoulder. I smiled.

The rest of the day went about like that. We saw the sights, we ate, we walked the French Quarter and had a few drinks. V's girls were quite apparent all around town. Tourists were gawking. Especially the dads. It was fun, folks guessing but not knowing who we were. Or who was V?

At the end of the afternoon my girls and I loaded back in the Suburban that took us to Victoria's estate. Angel, Kat, Meg, Shak, Ally, Leo, Matilda and I had become quite the gang. They were fun. And daring. Each of us had flashed our tits at least once. Making out on the street car. Of course none of this when kids were around. But I can't remember when I've giggled as much.

Upon arrival we had an option for dinner and I chose a poboy and headed back to my room. I needed to rest a bit before tonight's gathering. When I opened the door, I found a red rose across my pillow. I removed my clothes. crawled up on the bed, literally, wrapped myself in a light blanket and thought about sleeping. But, unfortunately, the only thought in my head was about Victoria. Why hadn't I seen her, privately? I began to rub my clit. Gently. I thought she liked me? I rubbed my left nipple. Who stayed with her last night?

"Let me help you with that." It was a naked Angel crawling into bed with me. I hadn't heard her enter. Under the blanket she went, wrapping her arms around my thighs so she could lock onto my pussy. She nibbled my clit with her teeth. Oh my, I was already through the roof. Her tongue was talented. She licked me from hole to hole, driving my body into a frenzy. But when she stuck a finger in my pussy and one in my ass I roared like a lioness. The orgasm was way more than expected. It continued as she licked my clit and fingered my pussy and ass. I squeezed her head between my thighs. For what seemed like forever my orgasm coursed through my body.

12