beauty in New Orleans Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished, Angel moved up and we spooned until we feel asleep.

When we awoke, Angel kissed me and left. What a great weekend I had already experienced.

That night we all gathered in the great room. We had all given up the pretense of clothes and just arrived naked. It was a sight to behold. Tiger and her tight ass body, Ann, whom I was seeing for the first time since the train. Angel. Scarlet and the others. But no Victoria. Women had already started hooking up. A group of five had taken over the oversized ottoman in the center of the room and were in a pile. I decided to slut around so I joined them. I knelt and kissed the girl on the bottom. Her pussy was being eaten. The girl doing the eating was being eaten by another. I joined in the activity and we all just rolled all over the ottoman sucking, nibbling, fingering and cumming. I'll admit it was fun. Someone's fingers roam all over and inside your body.

I caught a glimpse of Ann walking with two girls going down the hall toward one of the playrooms. At least she is having fun.

By the end of the night, Angel, another girl whose name I never got and I ended up in my room where we had crazy sex until we fell asleep.

Around dawn, one of Victoria's servant girls entered my room.

"Will you please come with me?"

I got out of bed trying not to wake the others.

"You May want to freshen up."

I did, then the sexy servant girl led me upstairs. I had been here before. My pussy was wet. My nipples were on fire. My guide knocked on the door.

"Enter."

She opened the door and I walked in. Victoria looked like the cover of a romance novel. Propped on multiple pillows, wearing a different house coat but following the same color scheme.

"I'm glad you could join me."

I curtsied, "Thank you, Ma'am."

"Come to me, beauty."

I crawled up beside her and fell into her arms. She held me and I put my right hand on her left breast.

"I've been waiting for this moment. My girls tell me you have availed yourself of only the best of the girls. I can't imagine you and Tiger. But you and Scarlet, perfect pair."

"Thank you, ma'am for including me. I have had fun." What happens on the train stays on the train.

"You know, I really have an affection for you."

"And I for you, ma'am."

She sat up and indicated I should remove her coat. I did. She rolled to her right and put her leg over me and stared into my eyes...my kryptonite. I was melting. She kissed me. And again. I wrapped my arms around her. She was tender. She was loving. Until she reached for her night stand and grabbed some nipple clamps that she attached. With each turn of the screws I winced and she appeared to be nearing an orgasm. Then the Whartonburg wheel. The spikes were sharper than I've experienced and the pleasure pain was nothing like I had experienced either. She tightened the screws. I hollered. She cackled. She attached my wrists to the rings on the wall on either side of her bed. I offered no resistance. One of her girls, whom I suppose was sitting in the shadows, appeared with a pink belt and dildo. There was no doubt what Lady Victoria had in mind. From the tender, older friend she became bitch on a mission and rammed that thing up my pussy. No gentle move, just one strong thrust. I jumped. She hit the power button on her IPhone and it began to rotate as she fucked me. The phone was handed to her girl who now controlled the electric movements. Victoria pounded away and girl adjusted the motion to her. It was the nearest thing to Nirvana that I could think of, if I could have thought. Once again, girl appeared at the side of the bed. She inserted a vibrating dildo up my ass and that was all it took. The two rotating dildos rubbing together. Victoria driving in and out. It was just too much and an orgasm ripped through my body. My legs flailed. At that moment, girl jerked the clamps from my nipples. I nearly passed out. The pain of removing them is worse than applying them. Pleasure pain. It enhanced my orgasm ten fold. And then the butt dildo.

Lady Victoria rolled over and girl removed the strap before she was dismissed. I slept in her arms the rest of the night. It was peaceful. It felt right...and that frightened me more than a little.

The next morning, the girls gathered for breakfast one more time. They looked amusing in their street clothes. Some where driving, others flying. Tiger decided to postpone her return ticket and go to Biloxi with a new friend. Ann and I met on the veranda while we waited on our ride to the train station.

"Well, was everything you hoped it would be, Ann?"

"It was. And my name is Sunshine."

"Sunshine, it fits."

"I thought so."

Scarlet joined us for a moment and we exchanged phone numbers. We kissed for the final time. She turned and walked away. I lusted after her. I put her card next to Angels.

"beauty? May I see you a moment?"

I turned, "yes ma'am."

We stepped to the side. "I offered Maestro and you a very substantial some of money for your services. I offered you jewelry and clothes...and shoes, and yet you chose to stay with Maestro. In this lifestyle, trust and loyalty are tantamount. I appreciate that in you. So I know no amount of money or tangible goodies

can sway you. But think about weekends like this that you organize. To have a place of power over so many people. It can be intoxicating. Think about it, beauty. I can't run the Queendom forever."

With that I curtsied, kissed her hand and she retreated back inside. I had to take a breath.

The ride to the station was rather quiet. We got our bags and headed toward our sleeper car. Our cabins, this time, were next to each other. I went to my room, as did she. I threw everything on the floor and stared out my window at the people coming and going.The offer Lady Victoria had made was weighing heavy. A knock on my door brought me to reality. When I opened I found Ann standing there naked.

"Want to fuck?"

"Come in."

12