Beauty of a Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say Elie came again from the channel-length spreading of her luscious vagina didn't do it justice. Her body locked up like it was freezing, arms and legs constricting into an ever-tightening vice as a ghostly moan roared out of her lips. I kissed her passionately as her womanhood spasmed around my pleasurably invading penis, her textured depths rippling down the entire length to her tight entrance that was now trembling with excitement.

I took my opportunity and kissed down the gully of her stretched neck, hands on her arching sides as Elie rode the wave of her sudden orgasm. Her small breasts trembled atop her chest, ripe for the delicate kisses and warm lips that I bombarded them with. Her tight nipples begged to be licked and sucked. I fulfilled their desire, sucking upon the delicate tips as they hardened even more against my lips.

"God, Brand!" Elie shrieked, shaking hands dragging my face up to hers. She maddeningly shook her head, the exquisite bliss in her brown eyes spurning her to the erratic movements. "No no no! Too sensitive! You can't do that!"

"But, they're your nipples," I argued in plaintiff defense of my actions. "How do you expect me NOT to suck on them?" I playfully palmed her breasts, softly squeezing them before rolling her tight nipples between my fingers. "I mean, they're right here."

A look of complete shock passed through Elie's eyes, one filled with another unreadable feeling that baffled the experience she was just having. Then in wondrous revelation a grand smile suddenly broke across Elie's lips. A lovely laugh instantly replaced her biting orgasm, a laugh that chimed and filled the room with enjoyment. Her joy overtook and consumed her, everything else forgotten in that one simple gesture. She was gorgeous beyond compare as she giggled, happy and free as she pulled me closer. She kissed me, long and deep with dancing tongues flitting together, the grand smile never leaving her lips.

Elie took my face in her hands once more, pulling us apart for just a moment so she could look in my eyes. "Don't ever change, Brand," Elie whispered, kissing me softly in a way that was deeper than an ocean. "Never. Not one bit."

Then, we made love. Slow and sweet like a clear river in spring, warm and protective against all things as the storm raged outside. It paled against the slow kisses that brushed longingly across our lips, warm lengths of sensitive skin brushing like a silken dreams at every fleeting touch.

Every tantalizing kiss was met by a long, peaceful stroke in and out of Elie's gripping depths, her legs drawing me in then gently guiding me back out only to start the motion all over again. I was lost in the sensation of her soft lips, her eyelashes as they brushed across my brow. Her hands ran up my back and through my soft brown hair, back down across my shoulder blades to rest on my hips. She pulled me deeper as I slowly grinded my length into her, soft gasps escaping our lips as the storm raged outside.

Elie's orgasms came in repeating stages: a moderate one that drew a heady moan, short static ones that made her hiss in delight as they sparked down her spine, then a large one that left her gasping and arching her back. Through all of them I held her body close, a suck on her earlobe or a lick on her neck before returning to her yearning lips.

I could have lived in that moment forever, the perfection of existence boiled down to the loving, deep connection we shared. It was more than sex, infinitely deeper than desire. Only us, free of our masks and expectations, as we sailed through a space made just for us.

My penis swelled urgently inside Elie, my orgasm building as I ached to hold off the impending release. Elie moaned as her channel was pleasurably stretched and filled, sweaty blonde hair splayed out across the pillow as she purposefully slowed her movements. Brown eyes opened and stared at me, once urging ankles now slowly guiding us toward a patient release.

Each movement was slower than the last, Elie's moans becoming whimpers and whispers of breath. She held my face and kissed me like a warm curling wind, pulling me in and not letting go. Legs widened, hips and ankles urged me deeper. She nodded slowly, the last bit of my length seating snugly inside her tender warmth.

A soft kiss from Elie, so delicate it could hold my heart forever. A ghost of whisper, so sharp it could cut mountains. "Yes."

I kissed her, sweat-soaked and beautiful beyond measure, as my orgasm took me. Luscious warmth shot up my throbbing penis, blooming like a perfect sunrise deep inside Elie's crushing depths. Elie moaned from deep down in her core, a sound born from a wave of luscious, wholesome heat washing through her.

Elie's stomach clenched as a powerful orgasm racked her body. Her chest heaved as she responded to the heat filling her with her own luscious layer of peace, gripping me tight as her body constricted around mine.

Luscious, trembling lips brushed against mine once more, naked in their expression as a river of untold emotions. Elie gripped my back and squeezed my hard length deep inside her, urging all of the warmth to come forth and fill her core to the brim. I trembled beneath her effortless ministrations, muscles tensing as I was engulfed in a wave of euphoria.

Elie held my face against hers as bliss overtook me. Her delightful lips soothed any pain there could be. The stars bursting behind my eyes matched with the sensual touch of her tongue on my lips. I was as lost as she was, bodies trembling and uncoiling aftershocks as we gave ourselves to each other.

I dreamily remember finding our proper place with each other after that, her back to my chest and wrapped lovingly in my arms. Her smile would have made a thousand sunrises jealous, the peace she radiated no calm ocean could ever replicate. Lips in her hair, warm skin real and lovely pressed against me, I was the happiest I'd ever been. Her smile said she was too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke the next morning Elie was gone, a fading dream of loveliness that disappeared the instant I reached for it. The sadness that threatened to overwhelm me was met by the warmth of soft fur.

The unicorn blanket she'd been using was folded perfectly where she'd been laying, my fingers trapped in the folds of the perfect, delightful feeling. It smelled like her, clean and honest and peaceful. It brought a smile to my face, one where I could still miss her yet always have her close.

My unicorn, mythical and mysterious. Lovely and wild. Seeking her peace as far as she could go, someday to return to where she could be safe before she ventured out once more.

12