Beauty of Raw Photography Pt. 02

Story Info
Anthony appreciates and loves Billy's extremely small nub.
3.1k words
4.66
5.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

*

At the night's end, dad returned from the store, into my room, and apologized for what he had done. I was still only in a towel. He said he wouldn't have done that if he knew how tiny my little penis was. He was also sorry I had such a little bump between my legs. I couldn't believe my own father was mocking my little marble actively and knowingly.

He asked me to come to help him move the table outside. I told him I needed to put clothes on first. He said that was nonsense because it would only take a second. While helping him, I didn't notice him coming behind me as he snatched my towel swiftly like a ninja off my big body.

Oh my goodness! I was a fully grown man, and my little baby nub was exposed to my dad yet again. I covered it, but he hit my hands away from it. He said the little guy needed to breathe. Maybe it would grow from the fresh air. He looked right at the wrinkled raisin and just giggled. I got angry and told him to quit it. He snapped at me with a heated tone to put me back in my place.

He shouted, "Calm down, boy. Just because you were born with a doodie smaller than an embryo doesn't mean you can take it out on me."

I was so ashamed and flabbergasted he would say such a thing. I told him he ruined my life and stole the good chance I had to get in Lilah's pants. He merely laughed condescendingly and said that would be literally impossible due to my pea-sized microwilly. He claimed it is better I know the truth now how she isn't into toddlers who are naïve virgins. How did he know I was a virgin? I asked him, and all he did was look at my lack of crotch.

"Boy, do I even need to answer? It's one thing to be a fool, but a fool with a penis incapable of pleasing anyone is heartbreaking. I really want grandchildren but worry you won't be able to deliver the goods with something so small."

He couldn't believe his son had the smallest micropenis in the world. I held my head down in shame, but he told me it was okay because there was plenty I could do without a dick. He made me remain naked all night while constantly teasing and ridiculing my little boy penis. He got naked too, but to prove how different we were. It was inconceivable and unbearable.

Afterward, I would stare at myself in the mirror daily with tainted disgrace. That is when I first started hating every part of my body. I've always wanted someone who would love and respect my body, no matter how puny my little ding-dong was. My dad teases me today about what happened, bringing back glum and bleak memories.

My eyes started to swell. Anthony looked at my watery eyes and told me he was sorry I experienced that. He had a confession to make. Upon first seeing me, it took him everything to resist kissing me. He innocently smiled and held my uncovered, cold shoulders with his soft hands. His touch accentuated this unknown desire for him.

He told me with his enchanting voice that I was precious, my stripling penis was striking, and I should be photographed in every major magazine. I blushed from his sweet compliment while he rubbed my back and then caressed my cheek. He told me to never feel ashamed of my body because every inch of it was beautiful.

I asked him with trumpeting happiness and harmless novelty, "does every inch include my little inch?"

"Absolutely, it does. Your little, tiny thang is the sexiest penis I have ever seen. As you can imagine, I have seen many. I've never seen one quite as small and cute as yours, though."

"It's not entirely me, though. It is a little cold here."

He stopped himself from chuckling, "I don't think that's the case, little Billy boy."

My squishy cheeks were now a light burgundy. I undisputedly had the smallest penis this man's ever had or seen. I pulled my stomach back to actually see it. I was humiliated even more because it was the tiniest I had ever seen. I couldn't believe this mature hottie was seeing me like this.

He told me there was something wistful and endearing about me. I had a sense of innocence. He hugged me firmly, and I let go of my baby cock and shrouded my arms around him. I laid my head on his pillow-like chest and felt my tiny-lengthed weenie touch his rough jeans. I looked up at him with my puppy-dog eyes.

He graciously smiled and looked down to admire what little I had between my legs. I had nothing between them, and my big legs nearly covered the little guy completely. I closed my eyes to his sensual touch. His presence was inviting and pure, and he planted a small kiss on my lips.

He couldn't help himself anymore, and neither could I. I've faced several rejections from women who wanted something they could "feel." For someone to appreciate my little pecker was the turning point for me. His unconditional acceptance of my body, one I've hated for years, reinvented a new appreciation for myself.

He touched my tiny member with his index finger and then tugged it with two fingers. He said he loved what I had between my legs, and it was something you really never saw on most men. The tip of his sausage-like finger was longer and thicker than my teeny manhood. He also massaged my baby balls, which looked like they hadn't descended since I was a little boy.

He told me seeing my little penis was powerfully titillating and salacious. He gave my baby-sized tip a little peck, gradually taking his time. He moved up, amorously smooched my tummy, chest, and then greeted my timid lips. I could feel my slight love muscle stiffening.

He used his luscious and amiable lips to make out with me. As our lips met, I experienced a new sensation than ever before. We were on a different plane, feeling and appreciating each other. There was something metaphysical about the whole thing, and I wanted more of this. It is challenging to describe, but the warmth I felt when our bodies touched couldn't just be a coincidental moment. It felt like synchronicity or destiny. He continuously mentioned how beautiful my soft, chubby body was. He rubbed my tummy and declared his love for my curves.

He walked back to the camera, but I was longing so much more. I realized I was sporting a tiny, little boner. I didn't want him to see how small I was at full-length, so I covered my schoolboy hardon. He smiled at me and told me to uncover my beautiful boyhood. I did what he said, and my teenybopper sprang up at full attention. I was like a puppy doing everything he wanted with my stretching stiffy.

He gave me a sensual, provocative grin and photographed my entire naked body hundreds of times. He took so many adoring photos. Some were frontal, my whole body, and even closeups of my little winkle. He wanted to photograph me and my small banana because I was "irresistible," according to him.

I couldn't believe I was allowing this exquisite artist to kidnap me in my most powerless moment. I was completely naked while he was fully clothed, which made me feel more naked and self-conscious. He was walking around my body as he took photo after photo. He giggled at me slightly when he saw my little rod move inside me. I would feel it retract but decided to not pull it out. I wanted him to capture my spirit at that revealing moment, allowing me to proudly show my teeny toothpick. He admired my tree-trunk legs and said the little branch complemented it well.

He said he relished the softness of my body, and the shape of it just naturally hid my little penis, making it almost disappear. He loved the unique and sweet beauty barely peeking between my legs. He put down the camera and started stripping himself. He took off everything and was stark naked in my view. This man had a remarkably sexy lightly-tanned body. He was a little hairy, but not much.

He was muscular but also chubby, a delectable, desirable balance that made my little clitty ache. He continued taking pictures of me while simultaneously stroking his nice-sized cock. I couldn't concentrate on anything besides the long, delicious, big dick between his legs.

His dick was obviously throbbing; I could see his ripe pre-cum fall to the floor. He was about to nut on the spot. I was intimidated by what he owned because we were incomparable. The head of his penis was longer and thicker than my entire hard cocklette. He had a soda can, and I just had a soda can tab.

I had him put the camera down and kiss me all over. He walked me over to the giant sofa he had. He laid me down on my back and kissed my entire body from my toes to my ears. He was devouring me. He got close to my little dingle and asked if he could suck it. I frantically told him yes, and he put the entire two-inch hard dick in his hot mouth.

It barely touched his tongue, which aroused him even more. I was in la-la land, almost like a lucid dream. Due to my significant inadequacies, I hadn't done anything with someone in so long. My itty bitty dingy hadn't been tapped by anyone in years. Only a couple of women let me have my way with them, which turned out to be anticlimactic.

This man knew how to suck my beauty mark. I told him he was terrific at sucking my little jimmy. He said he's had practice before and eaten baby carrots, corn, and grapes. This was the first time he openly teased me about my shaftless knob. It actually turned me on to hear how tiny my little newborn dick was.

I told him to stop sucking the little soldier and confessed how his comments turned me on. He said I must have a fetish for small penis humiliation. I told him I never knew before. He leaned in, kissed me on the lips, and said he was glad he made me feel wanted and wished for. His fun and playful teasing came from a place of love and genuine lust, something I had never experienced before.

He shared he was never a fan of larger dicks because he didn't know what to do with them. Little baby cocks were tasteful, allowing him to suck all night without feeling any pain in his jaw. He also enjoyed playing the role of the dominant daddy type. He persisted and started ferociously sucking my nanometer-sized cock.

It was embarrassing how my entire dick was in Anthony's mouth, and it was easy for him to suck it, but that turned me on the most. While he sucked me, I stroked his huge dick, and he moaned loudly. It was coming. After a while, I screamed, and my little boy dick erupted long streams of white hot cum in his mouth. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced in my life. He swallowed the giant load and told me he didn't know tiny ones were so capable of releasing so much jizz. He sucked me dry to vacuum every drop and dribble of my boy seed.

He held me down and kissed me while stroking himself. He started making cute little comments about my baby, millimeter dick. He called it a donut hole with tasty cream inside. His playful teasing was such a turn-on. He also flicked my little gherkin with his pinky finger and pushed it in like a clitty. He put the little member in his mouth. Because I just came, it shriveled up to a little, dry peanut, which he obsessed over.

He said it was a significant turn-on to see how small my baby dick was compared to his. He moaned loudly and released buckets of cum all over my baby cock. It was the most enormous explosion I have ever seen from a goober. His resilient, sexual prowess was gorgeous since he was still firm after finishing. What undeniable, riveting power this man had over me. He held me and kissed me everywhere. My little tee-tee was super tiny, and he giggled at it while comparing it to his pinky finger.

We cleaned each other up and discovered that was the hottest sex we had ever shared with anyone. It was cathartic, especially for my newly discovered sexuality. My tiny, toddler-sized secret attached to my nervousness and embarrassment had Anthony starving for my baby fetcher. He mentioned as he pinched and pushed in my little grape, it sparked an idea.

He walked into the backroom with different clothes and brought me pink panties and black lingerie. It was a big black dress from Torrid. He encouraged me to put the pink panties on, and I obliged. They fit me surprisingly well, without even a tiny bit of an unsightly bulge. I felt very comfy and natural. I felt naughty and dirty with them on like I was his little sissy, submissive playmate.

I looked in the mirror and literally saw no bulge. It completely covered my non-existence package. Anthony said they were perfect for me, and no one would know what I was packing underneath them, which was virtually nothing. I posed for him in my panties and felt like a woman, especially with my little dinky.

This made him go crazy. He said my little bud barely protruded between my legs like a woman's clit. He had me wear a black dress and dark purple stockings. He photographed me many times in this womanly outfit. I loved seeing him strut in awe as his beautiful cock swayed back and forth. I was so horny for his dick. He approached me to peer under my little dress and transparent panties to see my little clitty. He told me something was wrong. He walked away and came back with an electric razor.

He stripped me and shaved my delicate, fragile wee-wee, so I had a hairless penis that fitted my little, petite girly tee-tee more. He made me jump up and down to watch it bobble. I looked in the mirror and fidgeted because I was so embarrassed.

He smirked and said, "Oh, you poor boy. What happened? It is even tinier, which I didn't think was possible."

It was very accurate. What little manliness I had left was removed, so what remained looked like the smallest penis on any man. I was beyond embarrassed and exhilarated. I had a craving for him, and he wanted my micropenis as an appetizer. Anthony looked pleased with himself, especially my freshly shaved body. He slurped up my hairless weenie and rolled it around his mouth because there was so much space to devour. My lifeless, limp dick was so tired it didn't even react to Anthony's alluring mouth.

It was my turn! I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him until I reached his impressive member. I sucked on his cock for a little bit. He was surprised, and it was terrific, but I couldn't get the whole thing in my inexperienced mouth. He had a beer can, and I had a little shot glass.

I choked a little, which made him laugh. He rubbed his hand through my hair like I was a little pet and said we would work on that in the future. I looked at him with sparkling eyes and soundless sniffles because I worried he would forget me after this.

I was concerned this could have been just a business ordeal. Anthony wanted to keep seeing me. We set up another photo session and an official first date. He paid me the $200.00, and I jokingly asked him if this made me a prostitute. He chuckled, said I was his little prostitute, and then eyed my crotch area.

I put my underwear back on, but before I could finish dressing, he yanked them down to the floor, exposing my microcock again. I covered it and apologized because it was a natural reflex I was used to doing. He said I would never have to worry about covering my little fella anymore. When we are together, I will mostly always be in the nude.

He brought out a little bow and tied it around my penis. It kept slipping off because I was so damn tiny. He finally got it on and giggled at how cute I looked. He said my savory gherkin was a little gift for him, and I needed to wear the bow the next time we met. I promised him I would.

I put everything back on, and he walked me to my car without putting his clothes on. He was utterly butt naked. His confidence was praiseworthy, but it made sense for him to be secure with his body. I stepped into the car and rolled down my window. He gave me a long kiss, told me until next time, and tapped my nose. He told me to care for my incredibly little penis while rubbing my crotch area. He claimed he couldn't find it, which gave me a short, half-suppressed laugh.

It couldn't have just been me that felt this attractive energy around him. It was beyond the erection, in my case, the pinky-sized erection. I asked him what he thought.

He only said, "it seems like the universe brought us together."

That almost brought tears to my eyes. This fellow made me feel so good about myself. He helped increase my self-esteem, body image, and worth as a person. He gave me one final kiss on my forehead. I watched him walk back with his fetching-toned ass waving goodbye to me with each jiggle. I drove home the most blissful I have ever been in a while. I felt like a new person ready to explore these new identities. It was a new beginning awaiting both of us.

After a year, we are still meeting and having the best relationship, faithful to our tender love for each other. He constantly photographs my micropenis, dresses me in feminine clothes ranging from colorful dresses to girly blouses, and adores every inch of me. He calls me his little queen. I love playing as his little trophy wife and subservient lover. We have a fancy dinner planned in a week, and I am excited to ask him to be my husband.