Exposed at Graduation

Story Info
John recalls when his university witnessed his baby dick!
3.7k words
4.2
15k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John Kester. I am currently an undergraduate student at university studying Physics. I hope to pursue a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics shortly to become a scientist. I want to research the process of how the universe was formed. I've always been fascinated with the cosmos.

I am about to graduate. I was named Valedictorian because I had the highest grade point average in my entire class. Everyone knew I was incredibly bright. I was always pretty cocky about it too. Well, not recently, though.

Yesterday, I was at a party with several people I know who are also about to graduate. I made a huge mistake by placing a bet right before. If I could drink 20 beers the entire night, my best friend, Alex Muñoz, wouldn't wear anything under his graduation robe during the ceremony. If I lost, I would need to do the same.

Unfortunately, I only drank 17 beers that night before I passed out. I thought I had a good chance. Before I continue with the embarrassing story, I am a short, chubby, white guy. My penis is also small. When I mean small, I mean incredibly tiny. Average guys look very large compared to my little dinkle. It is less than an inch when soft and around 2.8 inches when hard on my best day. I also have little marbles for balls. I was always worried about people finding out about my little pee-pee. I don't need to worry about that anymore.

At graduation, I only wore shoes and socks. I was immediately embarrassed when I arrived. Thank goodness no one knew except for Alex. He kept teasing me about it. He pretended to throw up my robe. It turns out, a few other people knew, but I had no idea. We all sat down for the ceremony. I was enjoying the time with my fellow peers. The time came for me to give my Valedictorian speech. I was super nervous. I walked up and shook hands with the University President, Clark McGabe.

Despite wearing absolutely nothing underneath my robe, I was never a fan of public speaking. In my speech, I highlighted how we can all amount to something great if we just put in the work like I have. After my speech, everyone was clapping. I could see all of their proud faces. As I walked down to the center of the stage, I had no idea, but Alex and his buddies quickly came behind me and grabbed my robe. They tore it off and promptly ran off the stage. I was shocked. I didn't even have time to process what just happened.

Everyone gasped; even Mr. McGabe was flabbergasted. My chubby, naked body was utterly exposed to thousands of people. It felt like a century was passing before my eyes. With the god-awful long silence came an overwhelming roar of laughter. Everyone immediately got their phones out and began taking photos and recording everything. I heard the university officials laughing behind me. It was humiliating knowing they had such a close and clear view of my pale, bare butt.

I looked at everyone's faces. They were all amused. I even saw my entire family of 15 hysterically laughing. I couldn't believe they didn't share any sympathy for me. I looked at Mr. McGabe, and even he was giggling hard at my embarrassing, nude body. He was such a muscular stud, I am sure he was very hung.

You were probably wondering how did anyone see anything, especially since my dick was microscopic. There was also a huge monitor where everyone could clearly see every detail. It was bad enough they could see everything from a distance, but the camera person made sure to zoom in on me in this once-and-a-lifetime opportunity. So it was very clear how tiny I really was.

Even though I am naturally tiny, that didn't explain this unique predicament. I was super nervous, so I jacked off before attending. It was also a very cold night. From the nerves, jacking off, and a super cold night, my little nub was barely poking out. I stood there with my little, baby-sized penis wholly exposed. I didn't know what to do, time felt like it stopped. Reality finally hit me like a baseball. I looked down and realized why people had the right to laugh. My penis was probably a couple of centimeters long, it was an innie. My little size justifiably warranted their mocking and obnoxious reaction.

It was horrible. I was mortified. My scared, little button penis was mainly inside me. It looked like I had a vagina. My little pubes basically covered it. Upon seeing this horrible site, I quickly covered the poor, little guy. I heard people shouting things like how my penis looked like it belonged to a little boy, I didn't go through puberty, they didn't know baby carrots were on the menu, I used my intelligence to overcompensate for having no package, and they knew toddlers and newborn babies with larger pee-pees.

I ran off the stage with everyone pointing their cameras at me. With my back now turned to them, I know they got a detailed view of my big, bubble butt jiggling. I ended up falling faceflat with my fat, bare butt sticking up for them. As I fell, I released a loud fart. They laughed hard at this. They witnessed my scared, tight hole. I heard cat call whistles and people clapping.

I got up and ran without even covering my embarrassingly tiny schmeckle. Everyone had a clear view of my little, tiny penis bouncing around. Now, the university officials got to see the little mushroom. They were bursting with laughter when they saw the little thing dangling between my legs. I really had nothing between them.

I finally got away from the ceremony. Even though I was pretty far, I could still hear the heavy, uncontrollable laughter. It finally began to die down after what felt like hours. From afar, I heard Mr. McGabe laughing. He mentioned he has never seen a penis so tiny in his life. He also hasn't laughed so hard at a graduation ceremony in all his 31 years of service. He said we would remember this ceremony forever.

I hid away from the ceremony completely embarrassed. I was hiding by the side of the university, where no one was. I just stared at the floor. I couldn't believe what happened. Everyone now knew about my teeny, tiny tater tot. I tried so hard to keep my teeny weeny a secret. I could physically see my baby boy cock getting smaller as the night got colder.

In the distance, I saw Alex. I quickly covered up my little ding-a-ling. He told me he was looking everywhere for me. He couldn't stop laughing at what had happened. He asked me why I was covering my miniscule winky, everyone already saw the little 1-incher, or maybe less than an inch. I blushed after he said that. He asked me how small it was, he purposely replaced small with big. It was less than an inch soft and around 2.5 inches hard. I could tell he was humorously intrigued by my shortcomings.

He had my robe. I aggressively told him to hand it over. He told me to calm down. He said he understands my anger towards the world because my shriveled up weenie will never pleasure any woman or man. But it wasn't necessary to act like an enormous dick when I didn't have one. He asked me if I was a virgin. I told him I wasn't. He looked at me doubtfully. Right away, I admitted to lying.

He already knew by the size of my little pea. To prepare, he said I should research how to use my tongue because my little gherkin wasn't going to satisfy anyone. I rolled my eyes and whined like a little child for my robe. I begged him. He agreed to give it back if I showed him my toddler-sized dicklette.

I knew I would regret this, but what other choice did I have. I pulled my hands apart, revealing my shaftless penis. He just stared in disbelief. That disbelief morphed into horrendous laughter.

He got his phone out of his pocket. I told him to quit it. I wasn't getting the robe unless I did what he said. He took photos of me and my little penis. He put me in the most embarrassing poses. He made sure to take close-ups, so everyone would be able to see how tiny and underdeveloped it was.

Now he realized why I always avoided using a urinal because I was worried about people discovering my little tomato. I admitted to not being able to because it was beyond small. I needed to sit down, like a woman. He was astonished. He walked up to me and flicked my little acorn with his finger. He complimented me by saying how cute it was though. Unfortunately, he doesn't know many people who are into toddlers like me.

He mentioned how small my tight ballsack was too. All jokes aside, he was sorry everyone had to see my "itty bitty wee-wee," which were his exact words. I was super red in the face because he kept using words like that. He kneeled down and spoke directly to my little crotch. He started baby talking it. I was so embarrassed.

He wasn't even apologetic about putting me through that, just that everyone now knew about my "little" secret. He didn't really feel that bad because ultimately, he decided it was my fault for placing the bet in the first place. He said if his penis was like mine, he wouldn't want anyone seeing it. It would be the end of his life.

He claimed he thought I would be hung because of my cocky attitude. He now understands why I acted so cocky. He tried to make me feel better by sharing there are benefits to having a puny penis. No one will know when I have a boner, I can wear slim clothes without my bulge showing, and I can shop for underwear and speedos in the junior section. It didn't make me feel better. It made me feel more defeated and emasculated.

He said the downside despite it being utterly useless was I would need to make special orders for extra-small condoms if I even get that far, which he doesn't anticipate happening with my shriveled up worm.

I grabbed the robe and quickly turned around to put it on. He commented on how round and big my bodacious, white ass was. He spanked my pale butt cheeks a couple of times. He told me I seriously needed a tan because I was so white. I put my robe back on and felt a bit relieved. He gave me my phone and wallet back since he was carrying them before.

I opened my phone to several text messages from people sending me embarrassing photos of the ceremony, where I am utterly naked with my pathetic excuse for a teeny dick out.

I checked on Instagram and was surprised to see so many notifications. Hundreds of people shared it on their story using #littlejohn. My secret was out. Everyone knew my penis hardly grew during puberty. The ceremony finally ended.

Alex walked me to the parking lot where I waited for my family to pick me up. Several laughing classmates greeted me, showed me their pinkies, and even gestured the universal small penis sign. They couldn't believe they came that small.

Some professors even came up and told me they do not envy me for having such a tiny nub. Alex said I was very popular tonight and that everyone loved my "wittle toy." I felt so embarrassed and ashamed.

Alex had to leave. He hugged me and congratulated me on my success. I congratulated him too. He looked at my mid-section and told me not to worry. He pulled up my robe, exposing my small penis again. He said there has to be some freak out there who will be happy with my little tic-tac.

He held it with his thumb and index finger. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He whispered he wanted me for so long, but my mini corndog sealed the deal. He laughed and left. Again, I was super embarrassed by his words.

Mr. McGabe came up to me. He was stifling a giggle, but told me in his deep southern accent, "kid, it must be rough having a third nipple or baby toe for a prick." He shook my hand and left with an adorable smile.

My family finally picked me up after I had to endure countless tiny dick jokes from classmates, parents, kids, and anyone else strolling by. My family couldn't stop talking about my tiny crotch size. My dad was ashamed because everyone now thought he had a tiny nub. He blamed me for it! I didn't want to go to the family dinner celebration, but my family forced me because they spent money on the reservation.

They told me to get over it and take my non-existent manhood to the event. My dad tried to cheer me up by telling me there would be shrimp and cocktail weenies. He gave me a knowing smirk. I told him his pun was unappreciated. He told me to lighten up. He joked about how no one probably saw anything anyway. There weren't any extra clothes, so I had to endure only wearing my robe.

We arrived at the restaurant. I came in and was introduced to the rest of my family laughing at me. They gave me a round of applause and more cat call whistles. They kept retelling the story of how ridiculous I looked with my little nub bouncing into view.

They created GIFs of it and repeatedly played them over and over again. I had to keep reliving the most embarrassing moment of my life. I just sat there as they kept watching my exposed penis. Eventually, they quit laughing but wouldn't stop looking towards my crotch area the entire night.

My dad gave a toast about how proud he was that I graduated but also made sure to get some jibes at my little nub. He said even though the entire university saw my little penis, and it was broadcasted to even more people, that I still came out on top of my entire class. My brother claimed I will never be on top. This got the whole room giggling.

I was so humiliated everyone was laughing about my little dick. My grandpa was laughing the loudest. My dad made sure everyone knew he was hung, and I am nowhere near his size. He didn't want my baby dick to ruin his reputation.

After the toast, he came up to me. He said everyone was proud, even though I still had a little boy penis. He said there isn't anything to be ashamed of, really, there isn't anything down there to be ashamed of. He slapped me on the butt to further taunt me.

After that horrifying exchange with my dad, my grandpa came up. I spent most of my time as a young child with my grandpa. He always let me be naked growing up. Frequently, he would be in the nude as well. He used to live in a nudist colony. We did everything together.

He told me he was super embarrassed his grandson, who is a fully grown man, had a penis smaller than he did when he was 4. Growing up in a nudist colony, he saw many men with little dicks, but it was nothing compared to mine. He pulled out a picture of me when I was 3 playing in the bathtub. Looking at it, my pee-pee hardly grew! I couldn't believe my penis was the same size as my three-year-old self.

He recalled when I would run around the neighborhood naked literally all the time. All the neighbors would get a kick out of it. He would giggle everytime I would run around completely naked with my little pee-pee just bouncing around, without a care in the world. He would have to chase me all the time. Sometimes he forgot he was naked and chased me in the front yard. Those were good and fun times, even when my grandpa was embarrassed. From what I remember, he is hung, so he had nothing to worry about.

Looking at my little peanut now, he says it actually looked bigger back then when I was a toddler. I was shocked. I couldn't believe my grandpa was openly assuming my mini grape is smaller now. I sternly disagreed, but he just sarcastically dismissed it.

He said he changed my diapers, saw me naked all the time growing up, and didn't see a difference tonight on stage in front of thousands after my robe was ripped off. It was the same little pee-pee, and it will always be.

I told him it will probably grow. He gave me an absurd and dramatic laugh like from a drunk man with a big beer belly. He said, "we both know that is impossible, boy, but whatever helps you sleep at night. It's good to have ambitious dreams."

I looked down depressively, and he told me it was nothing to be ashamed about. He wished me luck with the ladies, looked down at my crotch area, and winked at me with a huge grin. he patted my back and gave me a hug out of sympathy. The girl I end up with, he hopes she has a magnifying glass to see my infant wee-wee. He will also pray she will feel something.

At the end of the night, everyone seemed proud of me, despite my minuscule cocklette being exposed. I was proud of myself but had this embarrassing situation that no one would ever let me live down.

After dinner, we went home. I had gone straight to bed. I didn't fall asleep for hours because I was scrolling through every picture and video captured of my nakedness on Instagram. Alex also sent me the photos he took of me when we were away from the ceremony. I finally fell asleep but woke up in the middle of the night.

I decided to go skinny dipping in the pool in our backyard. I took everything off and quitely swam in the pool. The water felt nice. Since the whole night, I finally didn't have a care in the world. It was just about me swimming in the nude with my fat buns and little weenie.

I got out and sat on the edge of the pool. I looked down at my prepubescent dinkle. I still couldn't believe this happened. It felt like a nightmare. I looked out at the full moon. I told myself, I shouldn't be ashamed. Just because I have the smallest ding-a-ling in my entire class, maybe even the whole world, it doesn't change or define who I am. I can still make a difference. I need to learn to embrace this new identity.

Fast forward eight years later. Now, I am rich with a lovely job. Even though this happened so long ago, people still do not hesitate to mention the time the entire university witnessed my tiny pee-pee.

The video is still up on the university's website. They had to blur my baby dick, but they didn't need to blur much. I'm still friends with Alex. He always brings up the video at my expense. He will even tell strangers about it when we are out.

Now, I have embraced having a pinky-sized dick and am happy with where I am in my life, even though I still get embarrassed from time to time when people ruthlessly remind me about it. My husband, Stephen Kester, constantly laughs at it and flicks it with his finger. It's smaller than his pinky finger, even when I am hard. My family wasn't surprised when I came out. They were supportive and relieved because they knew I would struggle to find a woman with my unfortunate and laughable size.

I am kind of a nudist at home, like my grandpa. I am always naked. Even when I am working, Stephen will randomly approach me to comment on how incredibly tiny it is. He knows it excites me.

He also does it to keep me in check. He's a dominant daddy type, so he puts me over his knee to spank my bubble butt all the time. He spanks me completely naked for being born with such a wittle pickle.

If I ever whine or argue with him, he'll point out my shortcomings, or he'll yank my shorts and underwear down to my ankles. He tells me since I have a dick tinier than a baby, I shouldn't be telling anyone what to do. If I ever whine, he'll treat me like a little boy who deserves punishment.

He has made me go to nude beaches or resorts with him. He is very huge compared to me. The head of his penis is bigger than my entire wee-wee when it's hard. He makes me go because he knows I will be the tiniest and be very embarrassed. He even makes fun of it around my dad. They both tease me for it. My dad says he doesn't know what Stephen can do with it, which he claims not much.

Even though it is embarrassing, he loves it. He always puts the little clit in his mouth, even though it barely goes past his lips. He giggles while it is in his mouth because he can't believe how small it is. He kisses me everywhere, and I know I am loved by this muscular hunk. Alex mentioned there had to be a freak who would actually like my under endowment. Well, Stephen was the freak who actually liked my tiny tee tee. There is someone for everyone.

One of his favorite jabs is that since I am a astrophysicist, he needs an advanced telescope to see my pinky-sized dinkle. I just laugh it off, and usually, get hard like at 2.3 inches. He giggles at my erect baby penis all the time. It's the curse of having a cock like a newborn baby.