Becalmed

Story Info
He says nothing can calm him down. His roomie has her ways.
2.6k words
4.69
27.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tires squealed as he turned the corner, and he immediately spit curses at the car that was traveling just below the speed limit ahead. As soon as there was an opening, he darted into the other lane, passed the slow-poke, and whipped into another turn.

To say it had been a bad day was an understatement. Work had been ten hours of pure frustration dealing with a pack of new hires — half of which had no desire to do anything. He'd been running late that morning, and had to hurry out without bringing something for lunch. Sure enough, the kiosks were down in the break room, forcing him to waste most of his lunch break driving to a gas station to get something to eat.

The announcement of mandatory overtime on Saturday — mostly because of the lazy new hires — was the final straw. He was absolutely livid.

Jeff came to a jolting halt in front of the apartment, jammed the car in park, shut the engine down, and yanked the keys out of the ignition. He slammed the door after exiting, and was about to do the same to the front door when his roommate looked up at him with raised eyebrows. Somehow, he contained himself and closed the door with a minimum of force.

His keys skipped out of the tray and into the floor when he hurled them into it, though.

"You okay?" Jeanie asked.

"No," he muttered as he walked past — not wanting to engage. Normally, they got along fine, but today, she would just be an additional source of frustration.

He'd thought he hit the jackpot when he advertised for a roommate and she showed up. She had shut him down that evening when he started mildly laying on the charm, and flat out told him she wasn't interested in being with anyone because she'd just gotten out of a relationship gone horribly sour.

Talking to a girl he had the hots for, but who was completely unattainable, was not going to improve his mood.

After what could only be classified as an angry shower, he emerged to find Jeanie was in her room. He sat down on the couch, but that only lasted for a minute or so. He was at a boiling point, and had too much nervous energy to remain still.

Jeff got up off the couch and paced, the frustrations of the day playing in an endless loop in his head. Though he tried to ignore it, he saw Jeanie open her door, and then walk down the hall into the front room.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Don't want to talk about it," he answered while making a turn to pace back across the room.

"Have a beer. Try to relax."

"Can't. I have to fucking go into that shithole tomorrow because the worthless pieces of shit they hired won't do the fucking job, so I've got mandatory fucking overtime on Satur-mother-fucking-day."

"Sorry," she said with compassion in her voice. "Maybe..."

"Look," he interrupted her. "Nothing is going to make me feel better right now." He stalked toward where his keys had landed. "I'll get out of here and leave you alone."

"Do you really think that's a good idea right now?"

"Why not?"

She made a palm-up gesture at him. "I know how you drive when you're pissed. Is getting a ticket going to help?"

"That's my problem. This has nothing to do with you, so I'll take my bad attitude somewhere else." He bent down and scooped up his keys.

Jeanie sighed and said, "Okay. Fine."

When he stood up and turned around, he saw Jeanie putting her long blonde hair up into a ponytail. When he tried to walk around her, she stepped in front of the door, blocking him.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I need to get out of here," he said.

The last thing he expected her to do was grab the waistband of his pants and pop the button open.

"What are you doing?" he asked in shock while backing away.

Jeanie stepped forward — maintaining her grip on his pants — and pulled down the zipper. "I'm going to suck you off. You need to calm down, and that will do it."

Jeff was still processing that when she fished out his cock, stepped to one side, and grabbed a throw pillow with her free hand. She dropped the pillow onto the floor at his feet, and started jerking him.

"Are you serious right now?" he asked as he grew hard in her grip.

"Yes. This doesn't change anything." She shrugged. "It's just a blowjob. It's not like you're ugly or gross or something. I just don't want to deal with drama right now. You can't tell me you don't want it."

She was right about that.

Once he was about half hard, she knelt down on the pillow and looked up into his eyes. He grunted when her tongue snaked out to tickle the head of his cock. "Just relax," she said, and then licked him again. "Enjoy it."

Her slippery tongue caressing him caused him to rapidly swell in her hand. She continued to tongue him — her lips curled into a half smile. She let out a slightly surprised moan. "Grower and not a shower, huh? You have a really nice cock."

"Thanks," he said, still somewhat in disbelief that it was happening.

Jeanie slathered her tongue all over him, and he couldn't hold back a groan.

"Feel good?" she asked, and put her tongue back to work without waiting for an answer.

"So good."

She paused just long enough to ask, "Calming down a little?"

"Yeah," he had to admit.

"Good," she said. She gave him one last long, slow lick along the underside of his cock, tickled the ridge of his cock helmet, and then parted her lips.

Jeff growled and clenched his fists when she took him in her hot mouth. She knew what she was doing. She sucked hard, and he didn't feel the slightest hint of her teeth. Her head bobbed, making her ponytail dance. He groaned and breathed heavily from how good it felt. It had been a while for him, as his long hours weren't exactly conducive to dating. Her mouth felt like pure heaven.

Jeanie let him slip from her lips with a slurp, and stroked his saliva-slick cock with her hand. "You can touch me. You look so uncomfortable standing there stock still like that. Just don't jam your cock down my throat, and warn me when you're going to come. Okay?"

He reached out and put his hand on her bare shoulder while nodding. She smiled up at him, and then took him in again. He squeezed her shoulder and panted from her suckling the head while swirling her tongue around it.

His cock popped from her lips after a few seconds. He was surprised — but hardly displeased — when she reached up and pushed the spaghetti strap of her top off her shoulder. He lifted his hand and let her push the opposite one down as well. A little tug was all it took to bare her breasts.

They weren't huge, but they were perfect. The globes were firm, unblemished, and a slightly paler shade than the surrounding skin from bikini tan lines. Her nipples were small, and they looked hard.

He really wanted to find out for sure, but didn't want to push his luck.

Jeanie's lips slid down over him again, and he reveled in the addition of her naked breasts jiggling. She moaned around him as she sucked, adding to the sensation as well.

Jeff was doing exactly what she asked and simply enjoying the pleasure when she suddenly shifted her stance, tightened the grip of her fingers on his erection, and went deeper than ever before. He gasped when he felt his cock slip into the ring of her throat. She pulled back, sucked in a sharp breath through her nose, and then dived back down again.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," he exclaimed as she took him into her throat a half dozen times.

They both gasped when she rapidly pulled away after the last deep suck. Strands of thick saliva stretched between her lips and his cock. She blinked her eyes, sniffled, and then looked up at him. The look on his face made her giggle.

"Holy fucking shit," he muttered as his throbbing cock tugged on her hand.

"Like that?" she asked before darting in and flicking the tip of his cock with her tongue.

"Hell yeah," he growled.

"Want to see if I can take it all?"

"Oh my god."

"So, yes?" she asked, and giggled again.

He nodded vigorously.

"Stay still. I haven't tried to deepthroat a cock as big as yours for a long time."

"Okay."

With no further preamble, Jeanie swallowed his cock. He felt it slip into her throat, and then there was a brief pause. She slipped a hand in behind him, gripped his butt, and then pressed on. She lifted each finger of the hand gripping his cock in turn, until at last, her lips reached the root.

He could only stare in awe at her holding his cock in her throat.

A loud croak escaped her when her lips unsealed from around him. She quickly jerked away, and coughed just before her lips brushed the helmet of his cock. She spit a glob of thick, foamy saliva on his bouncing organ, and stroked it while blinking the tears out of her eyes. A loud snort erupted when she tried to sniffle, and she made a face as the mucus hit her throat. She swallowed, gasped, and then groaned while wiping the tears off her cheeks and the spit off her chin.

Jeff said, "That was amazing."

"Thanks," she responded, and then swallowed once more. "And I'm not doing it again."

"That's okay. Damn."

She sniffled, and then said, "I kind of lied. I'm pretty sure I've never deepthroated a cock as big as yours. Close maybe, but not quite. I'm rather proud of myself. Thanks for staying still. I've had a guy gag me before, and that kind of ruins the moment."

"Happy to help," he said while caressing her shoulder.

She chuckled, and then moaned. Jeanie reached up, put her hand on the back of his, and tugged it downward. He was happy to oblige when she guided it to her firm breast.

He was right. Her nipples were pebble hard.

A long moan that rose and fell in pitch rumbled in her throat, and then she asked, "Ready to explode in my mouth?"

"Oh yeah."

Jeanie took him in, and went to town. She wasn't sucking as deep, but her cheeks were concave, and she was bobbing much faster over his erection. She also stroked his cock with her hand, twisting her wrist.

"Ah shit. Yeah," he exclaimed from the sudden surge of pleasure.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned around him.

Jeff grunted and growled from her ministrations. He ended up moving his hand back to her shoulder, while he braced the other against his hip in an attempt to curtail any involuntary bucks.

She was relentless, and hardly ever lost suction. Even when she did, it was nothing more than a brief hiss before her lips sealed tight around him again. When he felt the tickle in the head of his cock, he didn't fight it. It quickly grew in strength, and spread down his shaft.

"Ah fuck. Ah fuck, yeah," he growled as his pleasure mounted. She looked amazing on her knees between his legs, and her mouth felt even better. He felt the tightness rapidly coiling in his shaft in preparation for an eruption.

Jeanie didn't miss a beat.

It wasn't long before he was at the point of no return, and he kept his promise by blurting, "Fuck. I'm gonna come."

She kept her hand moving, but pulled back to the head of his cock. Jeff panted as she stared up at him. Her lips massaged his cock while she jerked the slick shaft at a rapid pace.

"Here comes," he exclaimed in a tight voice as his cum surged up.

Jeanie moaned around him as he roared and flooded her mouth with cum. She kept her gaze firmly fixed to his while his cock pulsed, throbbed, and tugged at her lips. Jet after jet of semen erupted into her mouth, and he could see her throat working as she swallowed every drop of the creamy offering.

As soon as the first few violent ejaculations petered out, she started sucking him again. Jeff grunted with every stroke of her lips, continuing to pump out cum until he had nothing left. Though she slowed down, she didn't stop as he grew sensitive and his grunts jumped an octave in pitch. There was mischief in her eyes the whole time.

Just as he was on the verge of pushing her away, Jeanie let his cock slip slowly from her lips. She gave the head one last kiss before she uncurled her fingers from around the shaft, and gave him the cutest, scrunched nose smile.

It was all he could do to stay on his feet. His knees felt like they were made out of gelatin. Jeanie stood up, and laughed a little as she supported him and guided him to the couch. He collapsed onto it with a relieved groan.

Jeanie sat down next to him, and caressed his leg while he caught his breath. After a minute or so, she asked, "So, better? All calmed down?"

He let out a weak chuckle and let his head loll to the side to look at her. "Yep."

"Want some water?"

"Please."

"Be right back."

Jeff couldn't help but notice that she still had her tits out when she returned with two bottles of water. He gratefully accepted one and drank. He only took a couple of breaths between drinks before finishing the bottle.

Jeanie put the cap back on her water, and then asked, "So, we're good? No strings. No emotional attachment. Just helping you relax by letting you blow a load down my throat?"

He wished it could be more, but he'd been dealing with it for months, and had sort of gotten used to it. "I can deal," he answered.

"Just a blowjob. Meaningless. Just pleasure, right?"

"Yeah," he agreed again.

"So..." she looked away for a moment, and he noticed she was blushing when she looked back. "Be honest. If I asked you to fuck me right now, could you keep it to just that? A one time thing?"

The primal part of his brain immediately screamed, Say yes! He even opened his mouth to do so, but stopped the words before they could escape. Instead, he thought about it for a couple of seconds, and came to a more realistic conclusion.

"I think so."

Jeanie groaned and said, "Fuck it. That's good enough. I'm so hot I can't stand it. I need that cock. Your room."

That was more than enough to infuse him with a newfound surge of energy sufficient to let him rise and follow her down the hall.

****

Thanks for reading!

Still posting some of my one-act quickies. Work continues on my regular length works, but I thought I'd drop some of these in the meantime. Please do take a moment to vote. ( once per reader ) Comments and favorites are also most welcome, as it raises the profile of the story and attracts more feedback, which is what keeps me coming back for more.