Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck

Story Info
Jorge’s masturbating to his dirty secret, Wife finds out.
14.8k words
4.3
28.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning** This fantasy story is not meant to offend anyone in open relationships, polyamorous or otherwise non-monogamous relationships.

This series will contain elements of Male Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Female Domination, Abusive Tendencies, Masculinity Degradation, Cuckolding, Female Lead Relationships, Interracial Sex, Blackmail, Emotional Sadism, Teasing, and BDSM Activities. If any of these topics are something that may upset you, please stop reading.

"Did you make sure to cut the lawn, like I asked honey?" Flora said through the phone. Jorge clutched the device as he tried to focus on his wife. His mind was elsewhere.

"I will, I mean, I did."

"One thing Jorge," she grumbled. "I just hate to think about the neighbours talking bad about us. You know I like it when the front yard looks immaculate," she continued.

Jorge cringed, pinching the bridge of his nose. She was always like this. She always cared what the neighbours had to say about her. The porn he had just been watching sat in the background on his laptop. A direct contrast to the conversation he was having about, lawn.

His eyes flickered toward the paused screen, it distracted him. He honed in on the picture. A man gagged in the woods being beaten by his mistress. His cock twitched and hardened at the sight of it. She had interrupted him in the middle of masturbating. Jorge knew she'd be out all day so he was not expecting to be interrupted. He also knew better than to ignore Flora's calls though.

Are you listening, Jorge?"

"Yes baby. I'll mow the lawn first thing in the morning, promise. Then we can go out to your favourite brunch spot so you can post pictures on instagram, okay?" Jorge offered.

"You'll take pictures of me? And you won't complain?"

That distracted her.

"I promise. Now, have fun shopping okay?"

"Alright baby. I love you."

"Love you too." Jorge hung up.

Jorge unpaused the video and took hold of his dick once again. He was hypnotised as he watched the man get beat. Over and over again the branch slammed across his ass. It brought a certain peace over Jorge. He could barely remember the last time he got off to something vanilla.

His ass was stinging red by this point in the video. Jorge gripped his cock like it was giving him breath. He sometimes considered he had a problem-- with the amount he masturbated. But, he usually concluded that it wasn't harming anyone. It wasn't as if Jorge did drugs, he didn't smoke, he drank like any regular American but he surely didn't have an issue with alcohol. No, his vice didn't hurt a soul. In fact, no one in his life had picked up on his paraphilias.

He was good at being a husband, good at his job, he kept it together.

The man on the screen was in sheer agony. It was evident from the way the camera panned between his face and ass. Jorge registered the man's pain like heightened pleasure in his own body. He got off on the pain itself more than the power exchange.

For some people the power exchange was what did it for them, they were a submissive who was willing to take pain for their master. No, Jorge wasn't in that boat. He craved pain. He hadn't identified himself as a masochist but the thought entered his mind on more than one occasion.

He decided that it wasn't something he would dwell too much on because it was just a fantasy. It was just something he did on his own to cum.

Jorge came all over himself. He stared at the screen and at his cum covered lap. A small amount of regret crawled up his spine like an alien parasite trying to suck away the happiness his fetish gave him. Jorge wouldn't let that happen though. He shut the laptop and cleaned himself up while he thought about mowing the lawn.

***

Jorge mowed the lawn like a good husband.

Flora watched him from the window. Sometimes she couldn't believe how lucky she got with Jorge. So many of her friend's husbands would not do their chores when they are being demanded, but not Jorge. If something needed to be done Flora wasn't scared to put her foot down. He never got mad with her over this. He sometimes would promise to do it in a few days, which was fine, she was just glad he could follow through.

It was lucky for Jorge that their front lawn wasn't too large. They had some garden beds with decorative pebbles that took up a fair amount of space leaving the grass strip small compared to the other houses on the street. Jorge spent a few hours mowing, trimming the edges, and pulling any errant weeds.

Once he was done he was sweating balls. Flora ran to the front door as she noticed her husband was about to start coming back inside.

"Stop," she said out of breath. Jorge furrowed his brows. What was she going on about? "Take your shoes and socks off outside. I can't have you tracking mud and sweat through the house."

"Not even a thank you for mowing the lawn?" Jorge chuckled. Flora rolled her eyes.

"We could hire a gardener if you got a raise at work," she countered. Her tone was light though and Jorge wasn't offended. It was ultimately his decision they don't hire a gardener, if it was up to him though they would wait a bit longer between mowing.

"Well how about a kiss then?" he raised a playful brow.

"Ew Jorge, no," Flora squealed as Jorge came into the house. He went to grab his wife but she slipped right out of his grip.

"Shower, now," she said with a shudder. Jorge burst out into laughter, he winked at his wife and jogged up the stairs toward their ensuite.

One long hot shower later Jorge was itching to watch some porn. It was Sunday mid-morning, he was clean and thinking about finding something new to watch.

As Jorge was about to fish his laptop from his office Flora came into the bedroom.

"You want that thank you now?" Flora said. Jorge didn't react. She caught him when he was thinking about some alone time. Usually his sex life with Flora didn't conflict with his habits too much because she wasn't the spontaneous type. This was new.

"How are you planning on saying thank you?" Jorge saved himself. He pushed thoughts of pornography from his mind but they still wormed their way back in like a bad itch in a spot you can't scratch.

"Get on the bed and drop your towel," she demanded with a playful tone. Jorge was stunned to say the least. "Now," she said when he didn't move.

Jorge did as he was told. Something about that was pleasing to his mind. He dropped his towel and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good," Flora said. He noticed then she was only wearing a red silk robe that she promptly dropped as soon as he sat down. Flora nestled herself between Jorge's legs and got to work on his cock with her mouth.

She grabbed it still soft and licked the tip. She used her hands and mouth as she tried to get him hard. Flora felt like it was a little bit of work but she figured he might just be tired from the mowing.

Jorge looked down. He wanted to enjoy it even though it wasn't his preferred way of getting off. He just wished his cock would get hard sooner than later so she wasn't sitting there playing with it while soft.

It took a minute but finally Jorge's cock began to comply. He squeezed his eyes shut and thought of the video he was watching yesterday. That mistress was particularly brutal. Jorge wondered sometimes if Flora could ever be brutal like that. If Flora could be his Mistress. If she could use him and beat him the way it happened in the videos he watched.

The thought turned him on and deflated him at the same time. It turned him on because having Flora as his Mistress was ultimately his wildest fantasy come true. It deflated him though because he felt like she would be the last woman on earth to go for an alternative lifestyle like that.

Flora continued to suck Jorge's cock while his mind wandered through the selection of videos he had watched in the past few weeks. He figured he would get off much easier this way. Not that Flora wasn't doing a good job. She was enthusiastic and loving in the way she took him in her mouth. Jorge felt he was being rewarded for doing something she asked of him and that dynamic helped him enjoy it more.

His cock hardened further in her mouth as he thought of her not as his wife but as his mistress demanding he mow the lawn and this was his reward. But what would have happened if he disobeyed? Would Flora torture him? Beat him? String him up outside and pour wax on his cock?

The possibilities were endless. Jorge gripped the sheets beside him as he thought of all the evil things his wife-mistress might do if he wasn't being a good husband.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Jorge asked her.

"Not in my mouth," Flora snapped as she pulled back. Without warning though Jorge came and got it all over Flora's face. She squealed. She hated the feeling. Without thought Flora slapped Jorge's leg, hard. The pain made him freeze. All he could do was think about her slapping him again and again.

"Why are you just sitting there, go get me something to wipe this off," she whined before slapping his legs a few more times. Now it wasn't hard, more like love taps.

"I'm sorry baby." Jorge stood up to go get her a washcloth. He wiped all the cum away and held her face in his hands. "I'm sorry I couldn't control myself."

"It's okay. I might have over exaggerated. I was just shocked," she replied.

Jorge nodded and leaned in to kiss his wife. She met his affection straight away. Her soft lips moved against his as he held her there. They stood up together as they continued to makeout.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Jorge asked as they pulled back.

"Maybe I should cum on your face," Flora teased.

"I don't think that's much of a punishment."

"You're right, I should have wiped your cum off on you. See how you you like it." Flora laughed at the ridiculousness of her statement, but Jorge just imagined his would be Mistress shoving his face into a pile of cum on the ground with her heel painfully stabbing the back of his head.

Instead he laughed along with her and suggested they go out for lunch, Jorge's treat, just like he promised. Flora was more than happy to oblige.

"Thank you for lunch baby," Flora said. She leant over the console and kissed Jorge. A quick peck before she got out of the car.

Jorge followed her and they went back into the house together. He was itching to go to his laptop and relieve himself but Flora seemed to be a bit extra clingy that day. He decided though that he should play it by ear. If he seemed too eager to get away from her she would probably smell it on him.

Once a few years prior Jorge agreed to go on a diet with Flora. She insisted that because they were a married couple they should do it together. Jorge knew it was also Flora's subtle way of saying no way am I going to have an out of shape husband. He complied but it wasn't difficult. Flora's idea of a diet was based on her height and portion sizes. She couldn't fathom that as a grown man he could eat more than her and still lose weight.

By the two month mark Jorge was starving. He was ready to eat a horse, dead or alive. That day he went to work and got junk for lunch, multiple burgers and a big stack of fries. When he got home Flora claimed she could smell the grease coming from him. He didn't know how she knew but she did. She told him he wasn't taking his health seriously. Soon after that they both seemed to forget about the diet and things went back to normal.

Jorge knew though that Flora had this weird sixth sense at times. Perhaps she just saw the wrappers in his car. Or his breath smelled like bacon. But she never really said the real reason she figured it out so Jorge was always left sort of wondering.

So he felt stuck on the couch waiting for Flora to make a decision on what she wanted to do for the night.

She could be so indecisive at times and whilst Jorge wasn't the kind of man to anger easily he did find himself growing irritable when he couldn't get a fix, at least once a day. Sometimes he wondered if Flora went out of town what he would do with himself.

"Alright, I'm going to bed early. I just remembered I have this big meeting tomorrow at work," Flora interrupted his thoughts. Jorge looked up from his spot on the couch and nodded.

"Okay goodnight honey," he said.

Flora smiled. "Night." She walked off and Jorge knew this was his chance. His laptop was in his room so he figured he would just have to use his phone for the night. He took himself to the back room of the house where he knew Flora wouldn't be able to hear him.

Sometimes it took Jorge a while to settle on something that really tickled his fancy. He often went for videos that involved some kind of pain. The type of pain the submissive was receiving or the scenario they were receiving it in really depended on his mood.

That night it took him much longer than usual. He outstretched himself on the couch and let his hand explore his body as he tried to imagine what the pain would feel like as he scrolled through the videos. Would it feel good? Would it mimic pleasure at a heightened level? Would the pain finally make his mind go still?

Sometimes Jorge thought he would never be able to feel the pain the men did in the videos.

He had this odd fantasy that gave him comfort though. He didn't quite consider it cheating because no sex would be involved. Plus, he assured himself since it would just remain a fantasy it was okay. His fantasy began with thinking of his beloved wife going out of town for a week or so. He would find a reputable dominatrix in the city over and go see her. The night or two would fulfil all his fantasies.

Sometimes he thought just about that. If he didn't hold onto it then he would have to admit that he would most likely never get to live it out. He would die with his fantasies bottled up inside him.

That thought petrified Jorge.

When Jorge couldn't settle on a video he began to browse the internet for other methods. He had heard of some people using erotica to find specific things that couldn't exactly be translated into video. For the rougher stuff.

It took Jorge a while but he found a story that hit the spot for him.

The story detailed a man who had just been fired from his job. He went home and told his wife about the ordeal. She asked him what they would do for money now. He said he would find another job and she could find a job as well. The woman agreed she would have to get a job. When the man thought everything was settled she grabbed him by the ear and dragged him up to their bedroom. Confusion stopped the man from lashing out at his wife. As they came into his room she began to dress him down and the confusion was replaced by something else. The man felt completely diminished. His confusion was replaced by humiliation. He was almost rendered to tears.

Jorge gripped his cock, it hardened just at the man's wife was going off at him. She was making sure he felt like nothing other than a speck of dirt under her shoe. Worthless, insignificant and dirty. It was less about what he knew she was about to do to him, punish him and more about the utter humiliation she was forcing him through. Jorge couldn't help but imagine himself in the man's shoes, with Flora in the wife's.

The story continued with the woman forcing her husband to remove his slacks, shoes, and boxers. She pulled him over his knee and spanked him. Her hand came down over his ass repeatedly.

Jorge squeezed his eyes shut as he pictured it. Something about the way she spanked him had Jorge feeling all the right things. Tingles shot up his spine. He opened his eyes and read that page over a few more times. He went on with the story as he wanted to know what was about to happen.

The story went on and she began to humiliate and berate him whilst she was spanking him.

Jorge's eyes widened in anticipation. Humiliation and pain all at once.

The man submitted to his wife. He allowed her to beat him until his ass was blistered red. When she was finished she forced him to stand in the corner and think about his actions. Soon after that the story ended.

Jorge didn't quite cum from the story but he almost got there. The only reason he didn't cum is because instead of being enthralled by the writing he was too focused on what would happen next. He had never used erotica to get off before so it wasn't something he was used to.

It did tickle some deep psychological sexual trauma in his mind that he couldn't quite place. One thing he did realise though was that he could use erotica to get himself off.

For Jorge he couldn't just go back over the story and hope to get off on it a second time around. The thrill was gone and the satisfaction wouldn't be as rich if it wasn't fresh material.

It was possible he could revisit the spanking story another day, but there was no way he could go back all in the same session.

Jorge kept looking but he just wasn't sure what he wanted. He searched erotica, videos, pictures, he even wracked his own imagination for something, anything.

After no luck to find what could really satisfy him Jorge forced an orgasm out of his cock. The wanking was completely unsatisfactory. He knew it wasn't the type of orgasm he wanted to be having, but it was necessary.

If Jorge didn't orgasm that would have been a real issue.

He'd have gone up to bed with Flora with a hard cock. She was probably asleep but if she wasn't they would probably have sex. Jorge wasn't up for sex. The other issue with not cumming is there's no way he'd have been able to sleep. So there he was forcing himself to cum over one of the few scenarios that seem to get him off no matter what.

Jorge came unceremoniously. With a shallow grunt. He laid there covered in his own cum for a few moments as he contemplated how shit that session was. What a waste of masturbation.

Not every session was completely fruitful even if he did cum every single time. Not all orgasms were created equal, sadly.

Once he cleaned himself up Jorge got rid of the porn on his phone. Sometimes when he had a really good orgasm he would feel this sense of post-nut clarity but today that was nowhere in sight. Instead, he just knew he had to get rid of it.

Jorge picked himself up in a heap, feeling worthless he dragged himself to his room and got into bed next to his wife.

He knew he had to sleep but it was difficult.

Flora laid there, beautiful and still like a sleeping angel. Sometimes Jorge didn't understand how he could land a woman such as her. She was stunning. Men would leer at her even when they were out together. Jorge didn't care though. To him it meant look who I get to fuck, and you don't. Jorge took great pride in other men's jealousy.

He watched his wife sleep. Her chest fell up and down. If anything she was more beautiful now. Her face was completely at rest, peaceful. In their waking life, Flora could become quite anxious at times, over various things.

Sometimes when Flora got stressed she struggled to mind her tone. But Jorge didn't mind. He just wanted her to be happy. He knew it wasn't intentional if she ever did raise her voice at him.

Jorge smiled as he imagined her using that stress and honing it against Jorge. He thought about how nice it would be for them if Flora took her stress out on him. Perhaps, next time he did the lawn Flora could inspect it. If it wasn't up to par, she should beat him with the nearest object.

The thought lulled Jorge to sleep. His recently used cock twitches with arousal but he grew too exhausted to sneak off and do anything about it.

***

Jorge had quite the day at work. His company was having their annual reviews and whilst Jorge went okay he felt quite stressed about the whole situation.

Since he started early and skipped his break he was able to go home early. He figured he would get a few hours without Flora to blow off some steam. All the way home he thought about what he felt like fantasising about and what he might be able to find. He thought about how he could explore the erotica world and see if there was anything he enjoyed even more.