All Comments on 'Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck'

by TheWonderingMistress

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
perroCastidadperroCastidad7 months ago

Good and hot story.

And the Domination of the future Mistress Flora has just begun.

I hope you write the second chapter.

JeremySplashJeremySplash7 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful erotic story. If this was your first story it was amazingly written and incredibly detailed. Hopefully there will be a continuation so we can follow where Jorge and Flora go with this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

why even be married to a pathetic piece of snail excrement like this idiot? Pointless.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistress7 months agoAuthor

Yes JeremySplash and perroCastidad, I am planning on doing more chapters and this is my first time posting erotica. I am very happy that you enjoy this!

graymangazergraymangazer7 months ago

A nice start. Detailed and totally believable. Maybe a little slow with a few things repeated, but that didn't really detract from the story. I think it was probably my impatience to get to the juicy bits.

I believe many men will identify with Jorge, likewise many women will identify with Flora. Even after being married for years it's hard to disclose some true feelings, no matter how well you know your partner.

It's pretty obvious this is just the first part, though some indication might help, and hopefully Flora will take full advantage of her husband's fetish. Personally I hope she takes it to it's full extent whether he likes it or not, in fact this is hinted at in the title.

Try to stay away from clichés, write what turns you on and keep the characters and their actions believable and you'll have a very good and erotic story.

Mxm19Mxm197 months ago

Excited to read the next part, this piece stands out from others in a positive way!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with greymangazer, a nice start but somewhat repetitive in the first 3 pages. The first page or page and a half had me convinced of the marital dynamic (Jorge’s secret kink and fear of telling his wife). This could easily been 2-3 pages. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

KarnevilKarnevil6 months ago

From the title I imagine Jorge will get taken further than he expects, further than he really wants. Flora is a decent charecter, a bit innocent and naive, but willing to try for the benefit of her marriage. All good so far.

However, it's about cuckolding, which is OK, but I hope we don't slip into the old cliché of the arrogant black man with the enormous cock. Jorge is primarily a masochist not just a cuckold so hopefully flora will become more dominant, and not just some slut fixated on BBC.

Well written and well set up. It seems obvious where its headed but it will also be interesting to read how it gets there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one of the best introductions I have read here. I completely relate to Jorge as a man who struggles with this form of deviant porn, hidden from my wife.

I look forward to reading how you develop this. I hope Flora can be happy.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very very good…when you secretly need this from your sexy, self-centered wife, nothing comes close…I sense that the author understands…I’m sure that Jorge has many secret needs, but all in good time..my wife’s spending is also out of control right now..why does my wedding ring feel so tight right now?…she seems happy though..

JT

Will527Will5276 months ago

This had a lot of potential and was written well but moved slowly and seemingly did not finish as it should have. Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The character of Jorge and Flora is very true to form of the average guy who needs to masterbate to a fantasy and a lovely women, perhaps naive, who loves her husband very much. It was very interesting to watch the transition in their relationship though the story took a long time to develope. I'm looking forward to seeing Flora's character development into a strong dominant women not fulfilling her husband's fantasies but discovering her own personhood and recognizing Jorge's limitations. I am very much like Jorge and can relate to both characters in this story. Furthermore I appreciate a women's perspective in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous