Because He Asked

Story Info
A woman's compliant habits leads a couple down a kinky path.
5.6k words
3.5
30.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of cheating, cuckolding, and yes, also features sexual acts between consenting adults. I welcome any feedback and I'm always excited to discuss the story and characters, and chatting/bouncing around ideas for future stories. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

NOTE: This story focuses very heavily on themes of cheating and cuckolding and involves some unusual (but ideally kinky) character behavior and motivation. It will not be for everyone but I hope those that it is for enjoy it very much and find some delightfully perverted and smutty material within.

BECAUSE HE ASKED

Standing in the doorway to the bedroom, Gabe watched his wife secure her stud earrings in place and then retreat into their bathroom to finish her hair and make-up. He moved to join her but first shot a quick glance over his shoulder to check the living room. As expected, their two boys were fully preoccupied with the animated show on the tv and way too young to understand the strange vibes happening between their parents. Leaving them to their entertainment and obliviousness, Gabe followed Michelle into the bathroom.

The cedar-haired mother of two leaned against the sink applying a light eyeshadow in the mirror. The position left her bent over ever so slightly and Gabe took a moment to admire her lovely wide rear in the blue floral dress she wore before his eyes traveled to her reflection, catching the cleavage her v-neck left on display. Michelle didn't possess the biggest breasts, and they hung a little lower these days after two kids, but there was no denying how ravishing she looked dolled up like this. A sharp contrast to the dressed down attire he was used to whenever they went out over the last four years.

Happy with her make-up, Michelle stood up straight and grabbed her curling iron to reenforce the thick waves of her hair. Gabe, on the other hand, frowned, the reason for her posh outfit jabbing at his brain.

"I still don't understand why exactly you're going on a date with this guy."

"Because he asked," Michelle said. Needing to keep the curling iron still, she used the mirror to dart her soft brown eyes over to her husband. He seemed unsatisfied with that response, and she sighed and added, "It would have been rude to say no."

She removed the heated rod and checked the spring of her hair, her palm tapping at the ends and causing the large curls to bounce and return into place. Pleased with the effect, she unplugged the iron, turned, and hastily headed back toward the bedroom. Gabe's large frame blocked the doorway. He stood there for a moment, a brief second longer than necessary to express his frustration, and then sheepishly moved aside.

As much as Gabe wanted to push back against his wife's response, that seemingly too simple of an explanation, he understood it entirely. An answer like that would never fly from him but from Michelle it made complete sense. Her willingness to make everyone else happy, to not cause a stir and never come off difficult or impolite, was her most attractive characteristic.

Well, that wasn't fully true, he admitted, again inspecting her figure as she slipped on a pair of heels. Another thing he wasn't quite used to, having mainly seen her in flats and tennis shoes. Michelle may have put on some weight, lost a bit of firmness, but even after two kids she still looked as pretty to him as when they first met back in junior year marching band. She wasn't the hottest girl in high school or someone that oozed sex appeal, but she was kind and cute. Attainable, which worked perfectly well for a slightly overweight and dorky guy like him.

Of course, attainable didn't mean unattractive. Not at all and especially not for Michelle. Thick lips that hid a sweet smile, gentle eyes and an adorably awkward nose, and boobs the size of large oranges all gave her an appealing appearance. But those wide hips and toned thighs, those made Gabe's dick twitch. Following behind her in marching band, his eyes often found their way to her legs and ass incased in a pair of black yoga pants. He never told her this, but he even paid the school photographer to snap a couple photos of her from behind, pictures that he jerked off to a couple times before finally working up the courage to ask her out.

That was where her kindness and willingness to please and placate came in. Everyone knew about Michelle's desire to appease. If a teacher asked her to help on a school project, she always said yes. If someone needed her assistance on an assignment, she tutored them after class. Even to this day, when the other moms needed someone to bake cookies last minute, they asked her because they knew she'd spend all night making them, and she did.

Part of Gabe always wondered if that personality trait was why she said yes when he had asked her to dinner, but even if it was the initial reason for them to have started dating, after eleven years and two kids, there was little doubt they loved each other. And truly he couldn't complain considering all the other benefits that came with her courtesy. There were the little things, like making choosing where to eat out or what movie to watch much easier, but then there were the other things. The things that took him till freshman year of college to figure out. When he realized her pleasing attitude extended into the bedroom, and all he had to do was ask.

He still thought about her letting him give her a facial for the first time, kneeling in front of him and gazing up with wide brown eyes until he unloaded globs of cum onto her nose, lips, and cheeks. Or when right before their wedding ceremony he asked her to go down on him in her dress, and he came in her mouth from the sight of her done up hair and bobbing veil. Or that night of risky balcony sex during their anniversary trip, her bent over and holding onto the railing, breasts bouncing wildly as he pounded her from behind.

That was likely the night he got her pregnant. Once that happened and she gave birth, her unquestionable relenting to his requests slowed down. She still gave in if he asked hard enough but overall, after Nathan was born, their commitment and bond meant she didn't need to make him happy in those other ways. With him, she didn't need to say "yes" all the time. Only on occasion did she have to concede to him fucking her in the laundry room or "accidentally" losing her top for a second at the beach or changing the dinner menu to suit his random craving for tacos. He gladly accepted that their love didn't necessitate her doing whatever he wanted -- and that even though it didn't apply to him anymore, she still extended her compliance to others.

He just never realized it meant she'd agree to go on a date with one of her co-workers.

"Isn't he, like, twice your age?" Gabe asked. Michelle finished putting on her shoes and brushed her hands down her dress to straight it back out. The movement drew his eyes to her breasts and her still slim but a little softer midsection. He felt a small stirring in his pants. It wasn't a particularly revealing or slutty outfit but seeing his wife so dressed up made his pulse pound. The way her loose and styled hair framed her face compared to the usual ponytail. The touch of lipstick and eyeliner that caused those features to pop on her cute face. And the amount of visible skin normally covered up by jeans and t-shirts.

"Over," she replied. "He's sixty-one."

Gabe wasn't sure if that made him feel better or worse.

Michelle had mentioned Mr. Hannigan, or Stan, a few times over the past couple years. He taught the classroom across from hers but had been doing so for decades before she came to the school. They often saw each other between classes, passed a few pleasantries in those early days of her teaching, and developed a sort of friendly rapport with one another. She brought him up sometimes off-handedly -- telling Gabe how welcoming the older man was during her first few weeks or how he organized a baby shower for her prior to her maternity leave with Caleb -- but never in a way that made Gabe feel threatened or like Michelle was interested in him. He had even outright asked her if she was when she came home and said she needed to get ready to go to dinner with him.

"Ew, no," she'd said while stripping off her blouse and cardigan. "It's not about that."

Yet, despite that statement, she'd proceeded to peel off her jeans and replace her mismatched cotton underwear with a more supportive bra and a pair of lace-banded panties and had spent the next half-hour putting together her outfit. An outfit she was just about finished putting the final touches on while Gabe continued to try for answers.

"He's that much older than you and you're still going to go on a date with him?"

"Yes, Gabe!" Michelle said, her exasperation evident in her tone and posture. "It would be so awkward if I said 'no' and then had to keep teaching and talking with him at work. Not to mention what the other faculty members might say and think. It makes me anxious just thinking about it. You know how much I hate that kind of thing."

His constant questioning had clearly hurt her feelings. It frustrated her to think that he didn't even understand her or know her. But the truth was that he did. He fully grasped his wife's strange compulsion to never seem difficult or impolite. It was one of the things he loved about her, wasn't it? He'd certainly taken advantage of it himself, on a number of occasions. Getting her to do things she might not have done on her own without him asking. Like that time he got to bend her over his knee and spank her bare ass or when she jerked him off on the plane on their family vacation. Her compliancy turned him on as much as the acts themselves.

As hesitant as he was to admit it, her getting this dressed up to go on a date with an older guy she wasn't attracted to just because he asked, solely because of her steadfast amenability, was kind of hot. Twisted but kind of hot.

Michelle turned to the dresser and grabbed her clutch and Gabe let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. Of course I understand. I know who I married, and I love her for it."

The tension deflating from her shoulders, Michelle placed a hand on his arm and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "I love you, too."

He followed her into the living room and watched her give the boys a peck on the forehead, but they barely acknowledged her, only taking a moment to tell her bye and then returning to some jumping game they were playing while the tv blared in the background. Glancing at the clock on the wall, Michelle nabbed the car keys from the entrance table and rushed over to give him another quick kiss, this time on the lips.

"Okay, I'll be back soon. Just in case, can you make sure the boys brush their teeth and put them to bed tonight?"

"Sure," Gabe said, giving her a warm smile. It wasn't until she was long out the door and he'd settled down on the couch with the kids climbing all over him that he wondered what she meant by, "just in case."

------------------------------------------------------

Michelle grunted from Stan's lengthy cock hammering into her. The near ten-inch prick repeatedly bumped against her cervix and its girthy thickness stretched her hole wide. Rocking back and forth on her hands and knees from his powerful thrusts, she was glad for her husband's own thickness and having given birth twice. She couldn't imagine taking his monster cock into her love-tunnel otherwise.

"Ah ah ah!" The mattress of his bed creaked noisily under them. One of his hands left her hips and smacked down onto her wide ass, and she let out a small yelp from the impact. Stan groped and squeezed at the pliable cheek and picked up his pace, pounding into her soaked cunt and making her moan. She was surprised at the older man's stamina, him having cum already less than an hour ago, but it had been a quite a while since he had had any sex and had built up quite a few loads into those heavy, low-hanging balls of his. "Ungh! Ungh! Unnghh!"

Eyes scrunched shut, she bowed her head, waves of mussed curls swinging and bouncing around her face as her walls spasmed around his pistoning pole.

Dinner with Stan had been a rather simple affair. He took her to a nice restaurant in the town over, bought a bottle of wine for the table, and told her to order whatever she wanted from the menu. She was sure he meant it, but she kept things simple with a lemon chicken breast and asparagus. Though he did order an oyster appetizer for them to split. She wasn't really a fan of the slimy mollusks but of course ate it without question. She appreciated the gesture. He may have worked at the school much, much longer than her but she knew what a teacher's salary was and "market price" never meant cheap.

They chatted about work, he made her laugh a few times, and now and then, he would thank her profusely for "making an old man's night" and compliment her hair or smile or tell her again how gorgeous she looked in her dress. It was stuff she was used to with him. Both the casual conversation and the occasional flirtatious remarks.

Even since she started teaching first grade at Grant Elementary, Mr. Hannigan took an interest in her. He might have been considerably older than her and rather harmless -- if a bit old-fashioned -- but she knew when someone found her attractive and thought about her in less than savory ways. It never bothered her that much and not wanting to appear rude or dismissive, she often thanked him for comments about her looks and never said anything about those moments when he peeked down her blouse or stared at her rear. She found it much easier to just go along with it since she did enjoy his company and they got along rather well.

However, she never expected him to ask her out on a date. In the teacher's lounge at that. Everyone's eyes were on them, and she nearly panicked while he waited for her answer. She probably only hesitated for less than thirty seconds but for her, that long of a time before saying yes made her seem like a total bitch. All the other teachers would shake their head at her, call her callous if she rejected poor old Mr. Hannigan, and she wouldn't have blamed them. Everyone knew Michelle always said yes, that her need to be nice and amenable was her guiding principle. What would they say if this was the one instance she said no? He was single and lonely, never married, and just wanted to take her to a nice dinner. What harm could there be going on a date?

Another slap on her rear made Michelle squeal and toss her head back. Her dress and panties lay discarded on the floor, her bra thrown aside in the living room. Stan's left hand joined his right on her ass, each one squeezing and molesting a wide cheek, while Michelle took over thrusting back and forth onto his big fat cock. She slammed herself faster, keeping his rhythm, to allow him to focus his attention on enjoying her soft, pliable cheeks.

"Goddamn, your ass is so nice, Michelle."

"Th-thank you."

"I love how it feels," he groaned, his dick pulsing and throbbing inside of her. "I've thought about getting my hands on it for so long. It's better than I could have dreamed."

"That's, mmph!, so sweet."

She knew it wasn't, but it would have been disrespectful not to say anything.

Michelle never intended to end up in this position. She really had no interest in Stan, just like she told Gabe. But after the great dinner and tipsy from only two glasses of wine -- she never was a heavy drinker but didn't want to say no considering he got them a whole bottle -- he took her back to his place where she had parked and then invited her in for a little while. All he ended up having to do was ask and she was down on her knees sucking him off, old habits returning right back to surface.

For two years, Gabe was the only guy Michelle had been with. When he asked her out after performing at one of the school's football games, she of course said yes and discovered during their many subsequent dates and time together that she really liked him, even loved him. More than that, she loved to please him. For her whole life, Michelle went out of her way to make people happy and content. She did whatever anyone asked, never wanting to put someone out, and took a bit of pleasure in pleasing as well. With Gabe, she found someone she wanted to please more than anyone else. She tried new foods because of him, went on roller coasters for the first time, and even gladly spread her legs and came on his cock for his birthday.

Anything he asked, she would have done.

But she should have made that clearer. Otherwise, maybe they wouldn't have broken up in early freshman year of college. At least that's what she thought.

They only separated for four months but in that time, Michelle took her need to please to a whole other level. Any guy that asked her out, she accepted. Anyone that requested something of her, she did. She blew one date in the bathroom of the restaurant when he asked her if she'd ever try something like that. She tried anal with a few guys that wanted to fuck her ass. She even got gangbanged at a party, word spreading throughout the house that anyone that wanted a go at her could have it. Feeling like she failed at satisfying Gabe, she went out of her way to submit to the requests of others, and she got off on doing so. But never as much as with Gabe.

When he showed up at her dorm, apologizing for breaking up with her, begging for her to take him back, she didn't even hesitate. They had sex then and there with her palms against the door and ass stuck out as he hammered into her and made her cum again and again. Afterward, laying on the floor of her room, she said that whatever he wanted, he only had to ask. It still took him another week to test that offer and cum on her face.

She never told him about all the things she did while they were broken up and he never asked. There was no point looking back when so much laid ahead of them. Graduation, marriage, and countless sexual horizons and experiences marked their relationship, and Michelle enjoyed every second of it, every moment of giving Gabe anything he asked. Things naturally changed once she got pregnant but by that point, they'd done so much with each other, and she realized she didn't need to convince him of anything anymore. She wasn't going to lose him. She didn't need to always give in when it came to sex.

Which meant she had forgotten how pleasurable it was to do so.

Michelle was so used to saying yes to people that it just slipped out when Stan wondered if a beautiful girl like her would ever end a date by going down on someone. Add in that he had told her during dinner how he hadn't been with anyone in almost twenty years and how he had such a great time with her that when he followed up by asking, "Would you do that with me?" it seemed almost inappropriate, if not outright mean, not to respond by unbuckling his slacks and taking out his cock.

She'd heard the rumors but the size of it still surprised her. Gabe possessed an above average and rather thick dick, but Stan beat that by a couple inches. It filled her mouth and forced her thick lips wide apart but working up saliva and coating his shaft in spit allowed her to go deeper and deeper with every bob of her pretty head.

"Oh, Michelle," he had moaned and dug his fingers into her hair. He guided her mouth back and forth onto him, his grip breaking apart her styled waves. "That feels so damn good. Can you take more of me?"

She steeled herself and obliged, slipping even more of him past her lips until every plunge took him right to the entrance of her throat. She worried that he might ask her to go even further, get him into her gullet, but he didn't. She could if he had but she just preferred not to. Instead, the sex starved old man asked to see her tits.

12