All Comments on 'Because He Asked'

by writer4hire69

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Don’t loose the day job.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I wonder what their kids will think of a dark sibling!

3

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

There's a massive difference between being a cuck who likes the fact that others fuck their spouse, and let them knock them up and raise their child. The "it's just a fantasy" copout in the author notes doesn't absolve this over the topness bullcrap at all. There's no need to talk about characters or story any further, because nothing that hadn't been done before a gazillion times was in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would you stop writing stories if I asked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This got you off? Your wife giving birth to a black bastard?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not very erotic or sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He married an idiot. Dumb and dumber. And their child is the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible! I went nuts over: "I can't... have you... cum inside me," she panted, bucking faster on him. "I want to... make sure... it's his. Unngh!"

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Jeez, as if a husband would allow his obvious submissive wife to go out on a date with another man! Plus, even after she had told him she didn't like the guy "that way", she fucks him and this pathetic cuck doesn't blow his top. It would be an immediate trip to the pharamacy for a Plan B pill. If she didn't want to take it, It would be immediate divorce. Then at the same time, he would announce to all their friends what had happened and he would sue the company/ board. Honestly, this story is just ridiculous. Then his slut wife makes him wear a condom???? Plus, the guy is Black. How many more cliches can the writer fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, pretty funny in some ways. I guess I should have expected the last few paragraphs given how the rest was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Four stars for overall content and another star for surprise ending ala "Call Saul" episode last night. Additionally I vote for the pregnancy not to take as I'd enjoy reading about Michelle saying yes to others. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I don't believe that I'd like my wife quite so accommodating as to have a baby with someone else, I really enjoyed this story. I appreciate that his being black worked well in this story and wasn't some kind of interracial kink as it is so many works presented here.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Exactly what you said it would be, so can’t complain. Hard to believe people like this actually exist, but there seems to be quite a few stories in LW featuring this crap. Certainly not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Congratulations on joining the the ranks of 1☆ wonders here in 'loving wives of cuckold husbands'. You managed to make this a BBC story with so little effort...or a tag to indicate it as such. Oh well, as Florist Grunt said, "Garbage is, as Garbage does", and this was pure garbage!

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyalmost 2 years ago

Excellent plot reveal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second part please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Love the wife allowing another man to give her a baby bump! Please, please write a 2nd part!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Since this was a creation of your mind....well you either have a snug little closet (most likely as few dont write about things that dont turn them on) or you just have serious frigging issues.

Either way...pure ridiculous trash. I wouldnt wipe my ass with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story took 'over the top' to 'jump the shark' territory. It went from OMG to WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did she do during Nancy Reagan’s ‘ Just Say No ‘ era when someone offered her substances that made her more and more vulnerable ? She wasn’t very loyal to the First Lady’s simple request , was she ? That’s a Yes or No question Y_. N_. 4 stars pretty funny and the absurdity won me over !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute rubbish, totally unbelievable. and just stupid. 0 stars. OK, 1, since that is how ow you can go.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Here's where the logic behind accepting the date falls apart. She states: "It would be so awkward if I said 'no' and then had to keep teaching and talking with him at work. Not to mention what the other faculty members might say and think. It makes me anxious just thinking about it. You know how much I hate that kind of thing." If fear of what others will say and think compels her to go, isn't it more normal and likely that those people will question why a married colleage would GO on this date? And how many teachers who knew this old fart knew that he was a lecher? Or, are contemporary school teachers really as eff-ed up as we see in the news?

.

Then, there's impulse control. Anyone who was this weak-willed would've long ago been exploited by every Lothario in sight.

.

Finally, what's up with all the women in LW not being on birth control? You'd almost think it was daytime TV.

.

Unless this story is just to troll the commenters on LW, a 'humor' tag was probably in order. 3/5.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Mentally retarded people also need to have sex and write about it! 1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good that the children have the tv to occupy them while their cuck and whore parents do their twisted, perverted thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re lousy even attempting humor, totally talent free.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding!! Great storyline, unexpected erotic conclusion. This one definitely cries out for another chapter. Please don't disappoint! Ignore the usual floodtide of haters and uneducated high school drop-outs...

Mr.B

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

That was pretty fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fucking stupidity that his wife agreeing to a date for those reasons would ever actually make sense lol

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars to writer for a great story with fantastic ending "because he's black" LOL and all the racist, and all the haters bitch and moan like a cranky old woman while the story was just as advertised. LOL I can't believe how they piss a d moan about a free story that was just as advertised. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

writer4hire69 you know you wrote a good one when deluged with comments. I need not say more but happily do so and submit my appreciation and gratitude. More of an unpregnant Michelle if you have it in you please.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 2 years ago

It’s funny. I hope nobody took it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Funny story , locks would’ve been changed after she left . Also the wild fucking and cheating among teachers is alarming. I know many guys who work in schools and are all fucking multiple married and unmarried teachers. Even the janitors are getting action. In a friend school he works at he had to go in basement s we here janitor has an area for stock and a separate room with bathroom attached. It was hour after day ended and his friends wife who also taught at school was bent over taking his black dick hard and deep. She was freaking out he saw but the guy kept pounding her from behind so he walked up called her a cheating pig and put his dick in her mouth . Fucked her face came in mouth and on her face . Since he is also fucking her. At there next Xmas party they dped her and another married teacher. They went ass and pussy while she ate her out then switched. He said being young and viagra is great .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* for this garbage.

kolson111kolson111almost 2 years ago

wow loved it, like the naive/gullible wife stories, hope you make more of these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it. Her eyes light up whenever she reads about a wife having pregnancy-risky sex, especially with a black man. Your story was well-written, flowed smoothly, and the surprise ending was delightful. The fact that Michelle made her husband wear a condom was super-hot. My wife insists that I wear a condom when she is ‘dating’ other men!

It was fun to see you take Michelle’s natural traits, of kindness / willingness to please, and exaggerate them to the extreme. You, then, drive the story right off a cliff of interracial breeding! The sex scene with Stan was nicely erotic. And Michelle had plenty of orgasm with Stan! My wife says, “Every time a previously faithful wife has an orgasm on another man’s cock it’s a huge win for human sexuality.”

My wife has a very agreeable personality which, has presented us with some very unique situations over the years. She is a bombshell, and could have any guy she wanted, even if she were not so willing to please. When I met her in college, and we started dating / having sex, she told me she was ‘winding down’ her relationships with three other guys at the same time.

She kept me excited by telling me all the juicy details. So, for the first 3 or 4 months, I got sloppy seconds, thirds, or fourths. Finally, she weaned them off her pussy and was exclusive with me. Even after that, a big part of our sex life was her sharing with me her past sexual experiences. She had previously done threesomes, foursomes, and several gangbangs with a dozen or more guys. Also, she had done some exhibitionist sex, dogging, and won prizes at some amateur night strip competitions.

After about six months of monogamy with me, I could clearly see she was getting restless. And I slipped up one night during sex and told her, “I really miss fucking your pussy when it’s all hot and slicked up with other men’s cum!”

So, I basically gave her permission to fuck ‘whoever, wherever, however, and whenever’. She a natural man pleaser. Plus, she is highly sexed so, there is plenty to go around for all of us. Being married to a man-whore has its perks. Most importantly, none of our three children are mine!

Your following paragraph begs for another chapter or two. You said, “"Plus, it'd make him so happy to see me standing at the classroom door across the hall from him with a baby inside of me," she lowered her mouth to his tip, "knowing that it's his and that he got something he never thought he would."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your best work to date. So interested to learn more about Michelle saying yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is your best. Please continue thus as it is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is just incredible. I revisited it every week for the last month and have such a strong orgasm. Just thinking about Stan's cum impregnatimg Michelle's pussy while Gabe floods his sperm into a condom gives me butterflies in my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this, I had a girlfriend one time who was like this. I love it. To me there is nothing better then my wife loving me but being easy and sometimes other men figuring her out. I love hearing about her just going along and doing what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This situation is my longest and favorite fantasy. To have my wife like her and have a Blackman find out. From then on he pushes a little more every time he meets her, testing her. Once he understands her he starts “playing “ with her in front of me. Embarrassing me because she doesn’t seem to be able to stop him, or want to. The only thing I can do is attempt to ignore what he does to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only a week or so before College fball starts. Would enjoy reading about Michelle saying that one little word we all love to hear when she was a cheerleader or in any situation that she stated yes, yes yes.

raven78raven78over 1 year ago

I hope you continue with a part 2. That was one of the hottest stories I read on this site. Please continue with this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story and would really enjoy a second part. Of her telling Stan how she has made her husband start wearing condoms again so they could be sure the baby was his. How he takes her again and again, at school, in his car, and back at his home then hers. And how she goes home filled with his cum, to tell her husband of every pulse of cum filling her belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I adore this story and wish for a second part so much!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop arrived at through courtesy and suggestibility. Cute, sweet and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriter4hire69@writer4hire69
I’m just a wannabe writer sharing their sometimes strange fetishes and stories with the world. I’m always excited to talk about ideas for my characters and stories and very much welcome feedback and comments! Hope you all enjoy my debaucherous tales. Comments and feedback ...