Because...I Am Hers.

Story Info
A werewolf finds her prey at the pier...
4.9k words
4.56
11.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z33B
Z33B
26 Followers

I've been in port as the ship undergoes repairs in the dockyard. It's been three days and I've attempted to lie low. This port of call is...well, it has a certain history for me.

Even as I've slipped out of sight from the other races such as elves, and dwarves, and many feral humanoids -including one very large Minotaur- it become clear to me I've had eyes on my back for the better part of the day. I've been careful not to make any sudden moves: I've walked among other people; I've talked to the merchants. I've even visited the local tavern for a drink.

All this time, I've been waiting. I'd like to say the risk didn't concern me, but I'm not sure if it was fear or anxiety.

Either way, I've done my best to remain relaxed while I wait and watch. I'm certain in my theory though -I think I know who it is that's trailing me.

"It has to be Latrice." I mumble, trying to keep within the shadows of various thick wooden beams. "She likes to play games like this. The old hunter and prey bit. Gods, hasn't she outgrown this by now?" I ask myself, hoping to shake off some of the tension I feel.

I have to remind myself that I'm not afraid of her. "I'm only worried about what she might do if she catches up with me.'

As I look around, I hear footsteps behind me. I'm already preparing myself for an attack when I realize there's no danger...for the moment, at least. I nod to a pair of elves that pay me no attention as they exit the boardwalk. Beyond them? Not much. A few tents and shops. It's isolated here. That's great for me; it's not ideal if l get trapped. I feel a chill down my spine over the fact that, if I'm right and Latrice has sniffed me out, I may not get out of here.

'Not too close,' I tell myself. 'Don't let her take the lead.' If you lose the initiative to a woman like her...you'll never see her fangs until she strikes. She'll outrun you, out fight you, and outsmart you... but only if she gains the initiative.'

With some force of will, I try to push away thoughts of what could happen if I get cornered here. No use stressing over it just yet. I would like the next hour to go without incident..and I nearly make it too.

Beyond a few other faces ambling about and drinking, the area remains practically empty. Once the sun fully sets and twilight begins I feel my time to exit has arrived. I try to calm myself but I can feel my heart pounding through my chest. I'm sure I'm sweating. I don't want to give anything away but that sensation of being watched has only gotten stronger. I slowly approach the end of the boardwalk, where the pier meets the water. Several dozen yards ahead, all wreathed in lamp-lit shadows cast from sea soaked beams.

I hear something and pause briefly to listen. It sounds distant, but I can distinctly sense the sound of metal against wood. My heart leaps in my chest. Was it just the wind?? Perhaps it was nothing more than that but I spin on my heels, searching for the source of the noise. It takes me a moment to find it. I almost miss it.

It's a small boat. Just a boat in the pier, making noise as the wooden hull knocks against the walkway. I sigh in relief. It's Just a fishermen returning home. I turn back to face the pier. 'You're safe,' I say to myself. 'No one-'

Something violently clamps over my mouth. I feel claws digging into my cheeks and skin. A muffled cry squeaks from my chest as another something wraps around my torso. A second arm. They both entrap me and yank me backwards...until I feel a wall of fur press into my neck..and two swells of warm flesh against my scalp. It's the sensation of being wrapped and smothered by a fluffy blanket. Even as my body reacts on instinct and struggles, I hear a throaty, husky chuckle from above, filled with razor sharp fangs. Latrice.

I just lost the initiative.

"Silly," a feminine voice giggles as a canine nose pressing into my hair inhales deeply. A perverse rumble vibrates into my spine. I struggle and flail but can't free myself. My arms seem to be clamped to my sides. "Thought I couldn't sniff you out the moment you stepped onto dry land again, human?" Her voice drips silky, sultry sex "I'm quite surprised to see you," she says. 'That don't still wear your collar. " Her voice is thickly accented, echoing and bouncing off the low walls of rock that hold the pier together. When she twists my head up I meet a canary yellow pair of slitted eyes Latrice: werewolf ranger, a foot taller than me, and hardly a scrap of clothing beyond her armaments. She has on leathers which are tightly fitted to her trim athletic form. A heavy chain of metal encircles her upper chest from shoulder to the base of her neck Her gray-silver fur is ruffled slightly with dust. She seems content to look down at me and lick her wolfish chops. The dust...she was hiding in the upper support beams? She'd been above me the entire time. "I snapped that lovely piece of leather around your throat for a reason, human. Eight months -did you really think I'd forget?" She rumbles, guiding my much smaller body into the deeper shadows "Life debts are life debts for a reason, human"

She says I'm trying to speak, but she shoves her muzzle into my mouth and muffles any sound I might have made. "I've been watching you since you first came ashore. You're still thinking you're such a clever one, aren't you?" Latrice whips me around and my back plants against a beam.The only thing I see is the dim glow of her wolfish eyes. It's enough to strike terror into my heart. Seems that I was the foolish one: she still loves her games. Looks like I'm the prey after all. "You...what? Thought you might come into my territory....and I wouldn't know? You'd have better luck hiding in your little ship next time, human."

One hand remains clamped over my mouth as she examines me in the darkness. The other details of her seven foot six inch frame become visible now that she stands before me. She's not a giantess by any means, but she's got the build of a gladiator. A slight sway to her hips and shoulders, full breasts that push aggressively against her leathers. 'Amazonian', even....but Amazons don't slink about in the shadows like this. I can also see an alluring amount of muscle in her thighs. Bodybuilders, or men and women that fight the pits, would die for thighs like that. And then there's that tail. It's long and wagging, waving back and forth in the air behind her.

"I've heard stories recently. " Latrice muses, trailing her claws down my bare arms. I shudder as she touches my skin. "Stories about a man who nearly loses his life in this very city...and then scampers onto a ship....seducing and sliding into every man and woman they can when a certain ship makes port. Good stories too," she rumbles, grinning viciously, "the raunchiest! You are, by far, a better inspiration for bardic stories than the bard's themselves."

Her claws slowly slice through my shirt as it trails down to my hips. "You actually had the guts to fuck a gorgon, huh? That must have been tense? All those snakes...the way their tails coil around your body..squeeze your ribs as hard as their scaly cunts milk you dry?" She chuckles again and hooks her claw under the hem of my shorts. My cock strains up against the fabric. I feel her warm breath against the head of my dick. "I'll bet you gave that snake-cunt a fine batch of eggs." She whispers.

Latrice manhandles me until I'm standing between her legs. "You really are a fool, human. A fool and a slut!"

"I'm sorry," I whisper desperately between her fingers. "I didn't know..I'm so sorry." I can't believe what I'm saying. I'm apologizing to a werewolf.

"Let me tell you, human, I am soooooo much more dangerous than any snake...and I'm gonna show you how unwise it is to put a life debt at risk." She rips the front of my pants open and reveals the bulge beneath. Her right hand shifts from my mouth to my throat, squeezing just enough to hint that she's very willing to hurt me.The left teases very sharp claws over the sensitive skin of my shaft.

Despite my fear, my body begins to betray me. It twitches under the dangerous tickle and begins to swell. 'Eight months out at sea, fucking around..but now I get to establish my claim again -smother you with my scent. This time you'll stink of me so much every woman with a proper nose will smell me and what I've done to you."

My eyes widen. Oh, definitely not good Its not just playing a game this time...she really plans on fucking me into the floorboards. She's going to twist me into a pretzel with her strength and rutt me like a wild animal. She could easily fuck me to death. My heart races at the thought -I wish I'd stayed on the ship!

"Oh, you poor little man. What did you expect? Just a 'Iittle' taste of my pussy? A 'bit' of licking? A few 'minutes' of oral pleasure? No, no, no. Not for you." She laughs cruelly. "No, I'm going to teach you a lesson. You're mine, human. You're mine and I'm going to make sure everyone knows it."

She squeezes my throat harder and I gasp for air. ALtrice wraps her tail around my waist and forces me backward. Her claws dig into the flesh of my ass. I cry out in pain, but she doesn't stop.

"I'm going to take you like a bitch in heat -and if you ever try to run away from me again, I'll hunt you down and eat you alive." With that, she lets go of my throat and slaps my ass.

"Now, it would be better if you keep quiet." She warns, waving one extended claw in front of my face. I can barely see but it's there, and dangerous. Last time I was gentle and sweet for a reason. Remember? The way made your toes curl? When I saved you and nursed you back after the gnoll raids?"

I remember: I swallow hard and nod. She grins "Good boy." I feel her hot breath against my ear.

"Now, I want you to do something for me. " She whispers, leaning closer still. I feel her tongue slide across my earlobe and shudder. "You're going to suck my cock." I look up at her in shock. Her claws move to the back of my skull and tighten. "Suck My. Cock. Human."

My stomach flips again in confusion. She's completely female. No penis! I look down to double check as she pulls her leathers aside. I blush and struggle to pull my hair free. Latrice growls Indeed, no penis -no cock- but the way she grinds my face into her soft labia, it definitely has the effect of shaming me as if she had one. Like I'm nothing but a whore in her claws.

"Suck it, pipsqueak" She orders, spanking my ass.

My lips part and I begin to think about how best to start sucking. But then the moment passes. "Ahhh...". Latrice is a bit surprised herself by this reaction. "Well, this was worth waiting for," she giggles, rubbing her pussy along my nose until she smothers me with slick, musky juices.

She's so swollen with excitement that it takes all my self control not to bite down. I pull away and try to catch my breath. "That's it, human. Get used to the taste of pussy." She smiles down at me, "It's your new favorite flavor."

I groan. I can't help but inhale deeply through my nose. I feel her clit press against my chin. I lick my lips and taste her. "Mmmm!" She grinds against me. "Suck my clit, pup. Lick it clean." Her engorged clit is practically throbbing. I stare up as I pleasure her sex.

"Don't worry. I'll help you." I feel her tail wrap around my neck and hold me in place. Her claws settle on my backside, digging playfully into my skin as my body, once again, betrays me. The danger of this, the lustful edge, its -gods- it's so hot!

She was never this aggressive last time we'd been in bed -this is a side I never saw when she nursed me back to health. My hands migrate through her fur to her fur covered ass. I squeeze it, remembering the feel of it under my palms. I hear her purr; I love it. I dig my fingers into her flesh and pull her hips forward. My tongue dives into her slit and latches onto her clit While I squeeze gently as she continues to grind me deeper.

"Mm-hmm.. Good boy." She purrs, pulling her hips away from mine. I whimper as she does "I'm gonna cum if you keep that up. I just wanted to look at your face before it's covered with me. That better not be a problem" She snarls, pulling my hair. I nod eagerly.

"Good." She grunts, thrusting her hips forward. I feel her muscles tense beneath my tongue. I lap up her juices greedin falling into her aura of raw lust I nod, eager to please.

"Good boy." She says, giving me a light slap on the cheek. "Now, I want you to put your tongue right here, where I'm grinding against you. Don't forget to use your teeth too. I'm not so fucking fragile."

I run my teeth over her clit, while still keeping a constant rhythm with my tongue. Her muzzle lolls back and she lets out a slow yowl. "Oh fuck" she growls loudly, holding herself against my mouth. "Yeah, you're doing great, pup."

As she spews more of her juice down my throat, I realize she's telling me what to do with my hands. The sensation makes me shake with excitement. I rub her swollen pussy harder and feel my fingers gliding through her folds.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh." She breathes. "Mmm..that feels good. Yeah, keep it there." Suddenly, she's pushing harder, aiming slipper folds at my nose and cheeks and chin -it's any wonder she doesn't simply shove my face into her pussy like one of those truly carnal monsters out in the world I've never considered it...but I get the feeling she could fit my arm inside her up to the shoulder.

"Ahh ahh!"

I feel twitches from her cunt I know she's close to climaxing. I feel her body growing stiff. Her claws tighten again, pricking me. I feel her pussy swell and pulse. I hear her moan, muffled by the thick fur my ears lay within.

"Ahhh! Ahhh ahhh. Gods, human tongues are so smooth!" She pants, tongue lolling out of her mouth. "How's my cunt, pup!" Latrice leans over me, grinding harder as her lust drives every word.

If she pushes any harder my face will literally slide into her sopping, gripping canal.

"I'm getting c-close... " I feel her wetness spread around my tongue as she nears the pinnacle "Ahhh! Nnnnnngh!" She gasps, shuddering violently, her face twisted as she suppresses a howl. I see her pussy contract and release around my tongue. I hear her gasp. I feel her shudder. She holds herself off me, trying desperately not to squirt for a moment longer. Latrice quivers, her scent filling my nostrils.

I can't help myself. It's so dumb but, I suddenly want to see her fall over the cusp of a gut wrenching orgasm. Maybe for revenge? I certainly wanted to get back at her, even if it's this little maneuver. My hand rises between her legs...my four fingers slide into her slick tunnel. They get squeezed so hard I hear them crack! Latrice spasms as I press my thumb against her clit. My fingers curl for leverage and I squeeze that sensitive button.

"Ahhhh! Mmmm! Ahhhh! Oh, GODS, oh, yesssssss!" She cries out, her body shaking.

I feel her cumming all over my fingers and tongue! I try to drink her juices as they flood out of her. She bucks wildly, her hips gyrating as her orgasm rips through her body. Naked as I am, I feel the splashes of hot, feminine cum splash and slather my face and chest, dribbling across my arms, torso and legs onto the wooden floorboards.

A few seconds later she releases my face, l wipe the stuff on my face and hesitantly lick it, tasting her sweet nectar mixed with the salty tang of our sex. It smells earthy and raw and carnal -divine. My entire front is drenched, as are her thighs. Her pussy pulses against my hands, its heat soaking my knuckles and palm. Her breath catches in her lungs as she finally relaxes, grinning smugly down at me.

"You're not going to be able to wash that off you know." She says, laughing, looking down at my soaked clothes and the floor beneath me. I can't believe I'm covered in her cum. I feel like...such a pervert. "But I guess you'll have to live with it."

I feel her warm, sticky fluids drip from my chin as she leans down to lick over my cheek. The mumble of approval she has for her own flavor makes my cheeks burn even brighter than before. Latrice whispers soft promises in my ear. "Hmmm.... So fucking beautiful...and I can take whatever I want from you...because you're going to keep honoring your debt."

Promise and threat, all in one.

Latrice lifts one powerful leg and settles her pads atop a crate next to us...while her right hand moves to grab tightly at a ceiling beam. I can practically hear her claws digging into the surface. The other hand moves to pat and stroke my hair, rubbing her claws against my scalp. Latrice has me pinned -cornered- and I realize what's about to happen.

Her eyes lock onto mine. "Now, pup.... I'm going to take my payment for this little stunt you pulled. Thinking you can 'hide' from me, eh?" She asks, her voice dripping with amusement.

l gulp as her throbbing cunt presses into my belly and drools, marking me further with her scent. Her massive breasts heave up and down as she pants, the tip of her tail twitching in anticipation.

I swallow hard and nod. I don't know why I say it, but I can't help myself. I whisper, "I'll do anything you want."

Latrice growls in delight, whispering to me just as the slick lips of her freshly eaten pussy 'kiss' the head of my aching cock.

"What a good answer." She purrs, before adds, "but I already know that."

I'm so nervous and excited that I can't speak further. Latrice's gaze is sharp and knowing. I gasp as she squeezes herself around me, pulling my cock into her body. It feels like lightning up my spine. My breath catches in my throat -I can't seem to tell if the pressure comes from the pain or pleasure

It's..so..tight.. "NNnghh!" l groan pathetically as Latrice's vaginal muscles constrict around my cock, clamping themselves firmly on top of it, tightening as she slurps me tightly into her greedy lips.

I gasp as I hear how she moans just as her claws dig into my shoulders and bite back tears. I couldn't be more embarrassed nor turned on. Never before just in this first moment have I felt so overwhelmed. So...Fucked...

Latrice croons and lowers herself until mycock is sealed tightly between her legs and her juices freely dribble over my balls "Ahhh." Latrice purrs. "Your cock fits perfectly inside of me." She sighs, voice thick with lust. "I've been waiting for this, pup." She says, voice husky with need.

She grinds her hips against me, sliding me along her wet flesh. It takes all my effort to stand under the pressure; Latrice is determined to dominate.. Her strength is frightening...and alluring.

As she begins sliding up and down, slowly, forcefully, to the point that the beam supporting my backside under her weight begins to crack I'm certain it might fall to splinters if she loses control. I moan and sigh as I feel her pussy slide up and down my shaft. I can't believe how she grips me! She does this for minutes...long minutes that stretch on and on, until I feel madness clawing at my mind. Every time I grunt or whimper, I hear her breathing get faster and heavier in turn.

"Ohh puppy" She hisses, her voice raspy and strained. "Yessssl Feel me fucking you? I own you; I own your cock; I'll fuck you into your last breath if I want to." Latrice hisses, her voice breaking as she rides me harder and faster. I cannot help looking into her yellow eyes, mouth agape as she just dominates my...everything.

I've never known pleasure like this. That smarmy, fang filled grin tells me she knows how good it is. Her muscles flex and release...flex and release...gripping my cock, milking it, squeezing and releasing it in time with her thrusts. I'm already so close I feel my balls contract and my cock throb as she slams herself onto me.

"Ohhhhl Fuckl Ohhhhl" I moan loudly, my eyes rolling back into my head as her pussy grips my cock tighter and tighter. "Fuck me! Gods, Latrice, fuck mel Ohh!" I'm not sure if I'm begging for her to stop or begging for more. I can only hope its the former.

Z33B
Z33B
26 Followers
12