All Comments on 'Because...I Am Hers.'

by Z33B

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IvoryStudIvoryStud12 months ago

i demand a sequel

Z33BZ33B12 months agoAuthor

A sequel, you say?? Perhaps you've got some ideas you'd be willing to put forward...I love getting new inspiration, no matter how demented they may get. Put them here or send me a message!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perhaps a prolouge detailing the man's escapades while on the run

flynndflynnd7 months ago

Perhaps another similar story of a less-submissive man being taken by a pack of weretigers or something.

Perhaps some lore explaining most werefolk are female, leading them to hunting human men.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman6 months ago

This is my first read of a non-human erotica. At first I wasn't a fan. It felt like there was already some world-building with a wide range of beasts and mythic monsters roaming about among humans. The risks and quirks seem to be common place. Also, there was a hint of dread to the fact that the ship had come to THIS port, and there was a huge risk. At that point, I don't believe it's that big a risk given the behaviour of our hero. I don't buy it. I know he's watching where ever he goes, but he should have stayed on the ship and conveyed a bit more effectively just how much he needed to be gone.

Once captured, I found the story very erotic and it touched all the right Femdom buttons that I look for. Your description of the sex was really good, but I need to get more of a sense of what it's like to truly fuck an animal or rather, an animal fuck me. The smells, the tastes, the fur. It's got to be very different, no matter how turned on you are. Given that this is my first time reading this kind of erotica, I have to give you credit for writing something I enjoyed. I'm now open to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZ33B@Z33B
Air Force Daddy I wrote often but I've rarely posted. I'm looking to change that! Time to start sharing my work as it gets created so other people can enjoy it as well. If I can't offer someone a complimentary 'monster breeder' permit, well, then what's the point of anything!...