Because I Love Her

Story Info
I found someone to do what I couldn't.
6.9k words
4.36
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are of legal age. As this is a true story, the names have been changed. The main part of the story takes place in the Beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire on a sweet autumn evening. I hope you enjoy this and leave me some feedback. Be gentle, this is my first time.

I would like to thank my editor, 'HEYALL' for all of the suggestions and help in getting this published.

Give HEYALL a read, some very well-written stories.

Because I love her

Most of this story deals with sex. But it's also about love. Love for someone you can't have or hold, love so strong it hurts to not be able to express it.

THE HISTORY OF US

I first met Barbara at work in 2000. I was 41 and a bit dumpy. She was 30, tall, very pretty, very gentle, and sweet. She felt for everyone which went a long way in helping her in the healthcare profession.

I was in the middle of a very nasty messy marriage, otherwise, I would have snapped her up in a heartbeat. Barbara married a guy from my department, grade-A asshole. A muscle-bound bully. I don't know how she didn't see it. I guess good looks and big muscles blinded her. She provided him with a beautiful home and two lovely daughters. He, in turn, provided her with verbal and mental abuse.

Forward to 2009 and we both got divorced around the same time and as we were always close friends, we talked a lot. We would meet up on our lunch breaks and sit outside enjoying the cool fall mornings. She confided in me that she hadn't had sex since her children were conceived. That was the first subtle hint. I was in much the same boat, not having had any intimacy in 12 years.

One night, after our break, I did it.....I kissed her. My feet didn't touch the ground for the rest of the week. (She later told me she felt the same way) I could sense the sexual hunger in her, but she was very timid and I was afraid she'd bolt if I moved too fast. She definitely needed some tender loving care. I can be a tlc type in bed, gentle when needed but my sexual proclivities are closer to a bowl of ghost chili peppers. There are only a few things I won't do or let you do to me. I kind of draw the line at poop and bloodletting. I took extra care to be kind and tried to make her feel comfortable being with me. I did my best to put her feelings and cares ahead of my own. (important later on)

We finally went the way of the flesh. She was very timid and quiet in bed, seemingly afraid to do something wrong, afraid to let go of her inhibitions. Barely a moan when she came. (remember that for later) Barbara had been treated so poorly for so long that she had very low sexual confidence and thus was afraid to try anything outside of the typical missionary position. We stayed together for about a year.

I believe that In her eyes, I was just a bit too wild, sexually and mentally. We parted ways and, luckily, remained very close and still the best of friends.

Jump ahead to November 2021. I started to notice that she was paying a bit more attention to me when my duties took me to her department. She would text me and suggested that we get together for lunch or a trip to the local museum.

One day, during my rounds through her area, one of the staff members was in rather a crabby mood. I looked at Barbara and quietly said, "Jeez, someone needs to get laid".

Quietly, she replied "she's not the only one".....second not so subtle hint...

I wasn't sure if I wanted to revisit that relationship, I didn't want to chance getting hurt again. I had to find a way to divert her gently.

A few days later, I told her that I needed to have prostate surgery (truth) and that, as of late, I was having all sorts of problems with my boy bits. (remember, we're very close and I could talk to her about anything). I could sense her disappointment.

Finally, I took her to the side and said, " Let's be honest with each other, kid. You might not want to admit it, but you don't need someone to make mushy sweet love to you. It might be nice, but it isn't what you really need. You need a good thumping. You need someone with a large cock to fuck your brains out. You need to have your pretty kitty pounded mercilessly until you are incoherent. You aren't the type of person to have sex with just anyone you meet, so you came to me because you trust me and know that I'll treat you with respect and kindness. Have I hit the nail on the head?"

She looked down at the floor and subtly nodded her head.

I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

We went to lunch later that day and discussed the matter further.

"How about if I get you some toys and you can take matters into your own hands?, or, maybe I could use the toys on you."

She blushed again and told me, " I can't come by masturbating and toys aren't alive, they're not the real thing. Toys won't do it for me."

I felt bad for her and knew that I couldn't leave her hanging. I told her that I'd find a way to help her, but that she'd have to put her full trust in me.

She wanted to know what devious plans I had for her..."Don't worry" I said," I won't do anything without your approval" (insert devious smile here).

She said, " I do trust you, just don't do anything weird. Sooo.....ummmm.....do you...know anyone.....umm....with....a big..... thing?".

Hmmmmm. Let me think.

WHAT TO DO

I thought long and hard on this, no pun intended. She didn't want toys and she wouldn't pick someone up in a club or a bar. (Just as well, knowing the range of assholes in the clubs looking for some easy pussy) Maybe I could hook her up with a friend...

Looking through my contact list, I happened upon my buddy Frank. A 34-year-old, quiet, gentle person. A good soul, incapable of hurting anyone.

Four years ago, he ended a toxic relationship that caused him no end of grief. He was hurt and had a very difficult time trusting anyone after what she put him through. Maybe he would be interested in just getting together with Barbara for the occasional boink session. I know that neither Frank nor Barbara wanted a dating thing or a serious relationship.

I go to the same gym and pool that Frank uses. One day, I saw him coming out of the shower. Holy Fuck me!! This man had a piece of meat between his legs that was as big as his forearm, roughly 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. He hadn't been with anyone in the four years since his breakup. That beautiful cock was going to waste.

We had a few beers together and I showed him some pictures of Barbara. Even though she is 52, she looks like she's in her early 30's. Tight little bottom, firm bouncy boobs with small, but super sensitive, nipples. And, if memory serves me, a nice tight pussy. (If I could feel her squeeze my 6 x 1.5-inch willy, she's tight.)

Frank was amazed at how young she looked. I explained her story to him and his first reaction was to want to beat the shit out of her ex. He was definitely interested in this tall, pretty lady.

I did let him know, though, that I was trusting him with someone that I cared deeply for and he would have to treat her accordingly.

Frank looked at me with a very serious face and said "you know who I am and you know how I treat people. You have nothing to worry about." That's all this old man needed to hear.

Frank is a long-distance mountain race runner/triathlete, so he has a trim physique and seemingly endless stamina. I took some photos of him in his running gear and in his speedo. The speedo pics spoke volumes as they vividly outlined the length and girth of his cock. As a close female friend of mine would say, "Length is important, but Girth is what makes me cum."

TALKING HER INTO IT

I met with Barbara on break one night and told her about Frank and how he was in sort of the same situation as she was. I showed her the pictures of him in his running gear and she thought he was a bit young for her.

I said, "you're not in this for a relationship, this is just for you two to hook up and get rid of some sexual frustration."

She went back and forth about why she shouldn't, this and that, I'm not that kind of woman, blah blah blah...

Time for the big guns.... I pulled out the speedo pictures. She looked them over casually. Then she saw it. Her eyes popped and her jaw nearly hit the floor. " That can't be real! That had to have been photoshopped."

I laughed, "Ohhhh it's most certainly real honey, I've been to the gym with him. I saw him in the showers."

Yep, don't tell me that size doesn't count. It most definitely fucking counts.....

She looked like she wanted to ask about his cock but she was probably embarrassed and knowing her, she wouldn't want me to feel bad about not measuring up. I answered her silent question, showing her its size with my forearm and how thick it was.

Her breathing changed. She squirmed around in her seat, sort of rubbing her thighs together. She was having a tough time getting her mind around something that long and thick.

"It'll never fit in me! He'll kill me with that thing!" she said.

"Nonsense Barbara," I told her that if a baby could come out, his cock would fit in. They'd just have to go slowly till she could handle it comfortably.

Still unconvinced, she said, "Suppose he's too rough with me?"

"Listen, Babs, I trust Frank completely. I wouldn't let him within a hundred miles of you if I didn't." "He'll only do what you want and will let you be in control if you want to be. He knows how much I care for you and he'll definitely treat you with respect."

Barbara mulled this over for a bit and then said, "Sooo....what do you get out of this and why are you doing this for me?"

I replied," The only thing I want is for you to be happy, it doesn't matter that it isn't me making you happy. I want you to be fulfilled. I want him to leave you breathless and incoherent." " I want your pussy to be sore for a month". "Why? Probably....because I love you and it hurts that I can't do those things for you, that's why."

Her eyes welled up and I held her as she cried. She finally realized how much I love her and care about her even though I can't be the one pleasing her. Nobody had ever given to her freely without expecting something in return. She looked up at me with teary eyes and said, "Are you sure this is ok with you? I don't want you to be hurt."

With a gentle smile I said, "If you're happy when this is done, I'll be happy." She hugged me and cried again. When the tears had finished, I told her I would arrange a date that the two of them could get together. I could see that she was still very nervous.

She completely shocked me when she said," I'd feel much better if you stay nearby, just in case I get cold feet".

I said, "Wow, that's gonna be a bit weird, but I'm sure I can figure something out." In truth, I was hoping she'd ask for something like that. Not for a pervy reason, (well, maybe a wee bit pervy) but so I could.....well, you'll see why in a bit.

You see, she has a slut rating of 2 on a 1 to 10 scale. Whereas 1 is a girl that's not letting anyone touch her, and 10 is a fire-breathing whore that will fuck anything with a dick. Sadly, a very sexually repressed lass is she.

I began to hatch a plan in my devious little mind, a plan that would make her gravitate toward Frank. I spoke to Frank and informed him of my plan to make her want to get rid of me. He thought it would work and that he'd play along. No, I'm not going to tell you now......keep reading.

COMES THE DAY OF DEEDS

For the peace of mind of all concerned, I suggested that they both go and get blood tests for STDs. Both happily agreed and both of them were squeaky clean.

She can't get pregnant (good old menopause) and so condoms, luckily, weren't necessary.

The big day arrived and Frank met us at her house at 6 pm on Friday. He shook her hand and we went inside. We had a light snack and I made sure that she polished off two potent Long Island iced teas whilst we sat and chatted. The alcohol went a long way in relieving much of her stress, but it wasn't enough to make her drunk. Frank excused himself to the bathroom where he took a Viagra, just as an extra benefit.

Upon his return from the bathroom, I gave him a wink and I took Barbara to her bedroom where I undressed her, put a tiny drop of a delicate perfume on her neck and inner thighs. I had her put on a flowing silk robe that I'd purchased for the occasion. She looked good enough to eat....wow!! I stood with her at the foot of her bed and called out to Frank.

He turned off all the lights in the house (pre-arranged), came upstairs to the bedroom, and stood in front of her. She was shaking a little so I put my hands on her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "slow deep breaths baby." With a subtle nod from me, Frank took his shirt off and then his pants, shoes, and socks.

He stood in his Mickey Mouse boxers. (really dude? Mickey fucking Mouse underwear!?)

Wild horses couldn't drag her gaze away from the obviously throbbing erection in his drawers. I pulled her robe open a wee bit, just enough to expose her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Frank stepped forward and gently placed his hands on the lapels of the robe. As he looked into her eyes he softly asked, "May I?" Looking like a deer in the headlights, she nodded imperceptibly.

He gently slid the robe off of her shoulders and let it pool at her feet. His eyes slowly took in her figure and he breathed in a slow breath of amazement. He reached out and softly brushed her very sensitive nipples with his fingertips. A shudder ran through her body. She was getting excited.

He told her, "You can't possibly be 52, you're glorious." "I'm dying to see your bottom." She turned around and stuck her tush out a bit. Frank knelt behind her and gently ran his fingers across both cheeks. He lightly kissed them and inhaled deeply of her feminine scent. " Ohhhh my, your skin is like silk and you smell wonderful. You even look sexy naked, no lingerie could do you justice...."

She turned and looked at him, blushed, and uttered a very quiet "thank you".

Very smooth Frank, very.....fucking....Smooooth.

I told her to help Frank take his boxers off. Now she's becoming more comfortable with him and less comfortable with me. (see where this is going?)

She knelt in front of him and I guided her shaking hands to grab the waistband of his boxers, her hand brushed across his stone-hard cock, making it jump. Barbara was shaking with anticipation. She hooked her fingers over the top of his boxers, slowly pulling them down.

His boner caught on the edge of his waistband and then popped out. I heard a sharp intake of breath as his magnificent erection sprang up and almost hit her on the jaw. I helped her to stand...she was shaking visibly now.

Frank stepped forward clasping her in a warm embrace. She could feel his cock pressing against her belly. He gently kissed her lips, climbed onto her bed, and lay on his back with that monster pointing towards the heavens, already leaking pre-cum and visibly pulsing with his heartbeat.

I could feel the tension in her shoulders as I guided her to the bed, I thought that she might turn and run. I could also smell her excitement. I instructed her to get up on the bed and made her straddle him cowgirl style. His rod slowly brushed across her clit and lips.

The inferno-like heat of her pussy made Frank moan loudly, causing her vagina to gush with a sweet slipperiness that completely soaked him. I heard her whimper.

We were deliberately torturing her, weakening her resistance. She wouldn't last much longer. She was getting much more uncomfortable with my presence....she wanted me gone. Gone, gone, gone. Just as I had hoped.

His pre-cum was now pulsing out of his cock and dripping onto his belly. Her pussy was drenched, juices running down her thighs. He'd have no trouble penetrating her. He slowly moved the head of his cock to her lady lips and with exquisite tenderness, pushed just the tip into her beautifully shaved sex. The obscenely swollen head popped in and a deep guttural moan escaped her throat. Her eyes rolled back in her head. I could see her juices already flowing down his shaft. She....was ready.

All this time, she kept glancing over at me with a look that silently screamed, "get the fuck out of here!!!!" She desperately wanted me to leave. I leaned over and whispered to her, "I love you, I'm leaving now." I saw her shoulders immediately relax as I backed out of the room.

I closed the door, turned off the hall light, and stood silently in the pitch-black doorway. I quietly re-opened the bedroom door about an inch and as I peeked through the door I heard her say, "Wow...I thought he was going to stay here all night and watch us." Frank played along and agreed.

I watched, frozen in place, as she sat upright and slowly tried to impale herself on his now engorged iron-hard cock. I heard long deep moans from both of them as she slid down and with agonizing slowness took every bit of his 9 very thick inches. Her pussy was being stretched to the limits. `` Nuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh! I can't believe how thick it is! It feels like you're gonna split me in two!"

I carefully closed the door and thought to myself, "my sweet lady is gonna be ok".

I went downstairs intending to go out to wait in my car but then thought of the possibility of a neighbor telling the police of an unknown man sitting in his car in the dark. What would I say? "Hi officer, I'm just waiting out here while my lady friend gets her internal organs rearranged." I really didn't want to explain that to anybody, so I went and sat in the tv room with her dog. Turns out that the tv room is right below her bedroom.

SPARKS BECOME A RAGING INFERNO

Her house has central air. Due to poor design, the ductwork from the second floor is shared with the first floor, making it so that you can hear every little moan, sigh, slap of flesh, and of course, every scream. So there I sat...on the couch...my left hand scratching the dog's ears and my right hand wrapped around my dick. It's going to be a long fucking night.

She rode him slowly for about 10 minutes, pausing frequently to get accustomed to the monster that was invading her pussy. I heard moans that I'm sure no other man was ever able to elicit from her.

When she seemed comfortable with how he felt inside her, they switched positions. He asked her to kneel on the bed doggy style. Grasping her hips he entered her very slowly from behind. Another long slow moan. He started to thrust into her slowly but not fully because he didn't want to hurt her.

After about 2 minutes she came for the first time. A long-drawn-out orgasm that was a sexually repressed lifetime in building, it seemed to last an eternity. I heard her tell him that she wanted him to go deeper. "I'm not made of glass, I won't break." Soon, I heard the familiar slap of flesh on flesh.

I imagined his balls repeatedly crashing into her swollen clit. "Deeeeperrrr!" she cried. " I want to feel all of it! Harrrrderrrrrr! Pleeeeeease!"

I think she said that to me once upon a time, but I'm sure that I left the depths of her vagina unprobed. Oh well. Size doesn't really matter.....

"Pleeeeeease,(slam)... as hard... (slam) as you caaaaannn!!" slam slam slam!!

Frank had turned my meek little mouse into a hungry lioness.

He started pounding into her as a man possessed. She screamed and grunted with every long power-laden thrust. "Oh my god, Frank!! Yesss!! Yesss!! Fuuuuuuukkkkkk meeeeee!!!!" This is from a lady that doesn't swear...ever.

He pounded into her with every ounce of his strength. She must have cum twelve times in the space of ten minutes. Screaming, sheet ripping orgasms. I never knew she was a screamer.... I was afraid that the neighbors would hear her and come to see if everything was ok.

Then finally, after about twenty passion-filled minutes, Frank came. He slammed that monster into her like a hundred-mile-per-hour freight train. Growling like an enraged bear, he filled her with a flood of hot semen. The pulsing of his huge cock head pushed her over the edge again to another long "NNNNAAAAAAAAUUUUUURRRGGGGHHHH!! gasm."

12