Because I Love Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both collapsed on the bed, breathless.....weak. There they remained, entwined in each other for a good five minutes....resting......gathering strength.

Like myself, Franks's ambition in life is to eat pussy. He buried his face in between her come-covered thighs and used his tongue to mercilessly tease her. He brought her to a wild face-drenching orgasm.

He finally moved up to kiss her cheek and I heard her say, "Ohhh Frank, your face is covered in our cum, this is sooo hot." They proceed to kiss like hormonal teenagers for the next ten minutes.

I heard gagging as she tried to swallow that monster, she was trying her best to get every bit of him into her throat. She did her best for 5 minutes, constantly gagging.

Frank finally said, "Slow down, you're gonna hurt yourself doing that. Why don't you sit on my face and grind that hot little pussy into my nose and chin? Ride my face like you were riding a wild horse."

She replied," Oh my, I've never done anything like that before..... but I'll try". As Jedi Master Yoda would say "Do or do not, there is no try."

She did. She obviously succeeded. She was in now control and began cumming like a machine gun as she held his head in a vice-like grip and ground her twat into his chin. One orgasm swiftly led to the next and the next till she was cumming spontaneously just from the slightest touch. She almost lost consciousness from the unending onslaught of orgasms and fell over breathless, completely spent, and utterly drained of all energy and sense.

Endless time passed....She mumbled something, but it sounded more like an extra-terrestrial language than English. She probably thought they were done for the evening.

Frank hadn't read that memo. Being a long-distance runner seems to have its benefits.

She was finally able to get up on her wobbly knees again. While he was doing her doggy style, he asked her if he could stick his thumb in her ass. (something she was always dead set against, absolutely nothing goes back there). " Ohhhh Yes!! Anything!! You can do anything you want to me!"

SHE LIKES BUTT STUFF

He brutalized her pussy for another half hour and they took a break to open the bottle of chilled champagne that I had provided. It was then that Barbara noticed the gift bag that I had left on her bedside table. The card read "Something for the lovers." She asked Frank if he knew what it was, he told her he didn't have a clue. (He didn't, I never told him about it)

Together they opened the bag and removed the contents. A tapered vibrating purple butt plug and some very effective warming lube. To say the least, they were both shocked. Rather embarrassedly, Barbara asked, "What are you gonna do with that?"

He replied, " Well....you did like having my thumb in your bottom, didn't you?"

She replied, " I'm surprised that I let you do that, but yes, I loved it."

Frank wiggled the plug around, "Then I'm betting you'll like this even more. I'll be very gentle, and if you don't like it, I'll stop immediately."

She mulled this over for a moment and finally acquiesced. He took the toy into the bathroom and ran it under the hot water to warm it up a bit. When he came back, he found her on all fours wiggling her tight little ass at him.....

He approached from behind and tongued her tight little sphincter thus bringing out another long beautiful moan. After pouring some lube on her butt hole, he slowly inserted his finger.

The warming lube really did its job because she said that she could feel a very warm sensation spreading throughout her lady bits. After a bit of fingering, he replaced his finger with the lubricated plug.

"Go slowly" she whispered.

He worked the tip in and out, slowly advancing the long soft taper a tiny bit each time giving her hole a chance to get used to the purple intruder. He rubbed her clit to draw her attention away from her bottom. Within a minute or so, it popped into place and she sighed.

"I thought it would be too wide...I never expected that to fit, let alone feel so good," she said. He put some warming lube on his cock and slid into her pussy from behind.

"Oh, Barb! This is unbelievable! I can feel the plug through your pussy walls!" He started slamming into her and all the while thumping the butt plug with his finger, causing her sphincter to spasm and pull the plug into its full depth.

Then he turned the buttplug on.

GNNNNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! She screamed as the vibrations overwhelmed her pelvic nerves. This was a whole new sensation.

After ten minutes of him pounding that tight little kitty, She asked him to stop.

Confused, he asked, "Is something wrong?"

Almost completely out of breath, she replied, " Ohhhh, no......it's wonderful...but.....I think......I...I... wanna....try something........ bigger.....back there, just....just...be gentle."

Frank was, to say the least, shocked. (as was I) I had previously mentioned to him that she thought anal was dirty and that it was definitely 'off-limits'. My little mouse cum lioness was becoming an adventurous voracious hunter.

Frank didn't waste any time, he applied copious amounts of lube to his cock and slowly pulled on the buttplug. It came out with an audible 'POP'.

He said" why don't I lay on my back and you can sit on me so you can take it at your own pace" She climbed on top of him and reached behind her to aim the beast at her very slippery back door.

"There's no rush Barb, go slow and take long deep breaths, I don't want you to hurt yourself." The long deep breathing turned into long deep moaning as her sphincter relaxed enough for the swollen head to pop into her anus. It sloooowly slid past the internal sphincter.......there went another long satisfied sigh. She had boldly let him go where no man had gone before.

"Give me a minute to get used to this," she said. She then started to slowly slide up and down on him, taking a little bit more each time...feeling her poor little butt hole stretch wider and wider till she felt it would tear apart.

At last!.... she felt his pubic bone against her pussy. He was all the way in! She had a cock in her virgin ass!!!

With a triumphant roar, she cried out, "I can't believe it! I did it!! I never thought I'd do this! Ohhhhh fuuuuuck, you're so thick. This is fucking amazing!" (Potty mouth again) After grinding and rocking her ass into him for a few minutes she said, " Roll me over, I want you on top of me. I want every inch of you deep inside of me."

He carefully rolled the two of them so that she was on her back, and with him kneeling in between her thighs, he pulled her legs up over his shoulders. He further surprised her by kissing her toes, feet, and ankles. He then poured more lube on her pussy, letting it run down to her stretched anus, and started thrusting into her slowly, bottoming out each time....forcing himself as deep as he could go. He maintained a very slow, deep penetration...frustratingly slow.

She looked up at him and growled, NUUUUUUUUHHHHH!! "Nuuh....nuuhh....nooo more gentle! You're torturing meeeee!"

Frank started to speed up and before you knew it, he was pistoning full length in and out of her asshole with everything he had. She began to scream incoherently, grunting.....growling as though she had been possessed by a thousand anal demons. Her tortured rosebud was never going to recover from this brutal onslaught.

About five minutes later Frank screamed, "Baaaaarbraaaa! I'm gonna cuuuuuuummmmmm!"

" Yes!! Come in my ass!! I wanna feel you coming in meeeee!!"

Frank roared as he exploded in her, sending torrents of flaming hot semen into her rectum. She could feel his rod throbbing wildly in her anus. She tore at the sheets, thrashing her head from side to side, gnashing her teeth and growling like the wild animal she had become.

Their simultaneous orgasms split the night with the power of an atom bomb.

I remember thinking to myself, "Holy....fucking....shit!!, They're gonna wake the whole damned neighborhood!"

They lay there in a heap, barely conscious.....still coupled at the hips, his cock slowly softening. As his now flaccid cock slipped out of her, a flood of semen and lube poured from her gaping anus, pooling on the bed. She suggested that they take a shower together.

Things were quiet for a bit as they gently washed each other in the steamy shower.

I went into the bathroom on the first floor, right below the upstairs bath, (dick in hand) so I could hear better. (yes, I was enjoying this voyeur-Esque adventure immensely.)

He bent her over and took her from behind in the shower. This time, he went slowly, letting her feel every vein in his member.

After a few minutes, she told him she had to pee, " my bladder is going to go nuclear if I don't go soon."

Frank said, "So.....go ahead, pee...we're in the shower. In fact, I'd love for you to pee on me." Her eyes must have bugged out of her head when she heard that.

I thought, "good luck with that one Frankie." The fact that he fucked her in the ass was mind-blowing enough, but peeing on him would be taking this to a whole new level. I know my girl...she ain't going there, pal.

She said,'' That's kind of kinky..... let's do it.

" Hoooleeeee fuuuck! Now my eyes were bugging out! This lucky bastard is getting to do all of the things that she would never have previously agreed to!

"Where do you want me to pee?" she asked.

He pointed to his groin, "Right on my junk".

It must have taken her a minute to get started, kind of a stage fright thing, but I could hear him moan when she started to pee.

My dick was harder than it's ever been in my entire life, so hard that it hurt.

When she had emptied her painfully full bladder all over his bits, she said, " Wow!

That was wild! I want you to do that to me. I want you to pee between my ass cheeks."

I was rubbing my dick and thinking," Jeez! This man has reversed an entire life worth of sexual repression all in one night." I need to take lessons from this guy.

He started to pee, the hot fluid running between her cheeks and down across her pussy. She rubbed her clit till she came. " Oh, Frank! That was incredible. I can't wait to do that again."

And that left me with a handful of my own cum. Again.

Still soaking wet, they went back to the bedroom where he opened the curtains. He pinned her up against the floor-to-ceiling length window and plowed her from behind!

She screamed, "OHHHHH Frank!!! My neighbors might see us!!"

Frank said the neighbors should be so lucky to see her glorious body being mashed into the window.

Lioness? I think not. More like a raging sex-starved lunatic.

IS IT EVER GOING TO END

The animalistic sex went on and on and on for the next three hours. Between sucking, fucking, eating, fingering, and ass reaming, they both teased, fucked, and pleased each other to many loud and violent orgasms. That poor bed will never be the same.

Hell, I'll never be the same, and I was only listening. I came five times that night just hearing them fuck. (seems as though I was enjoying voyeurism a whole lot more than I had expected).

At long last, after roughly 4 hours of very intense loving, all went quiet and I heard her softly snoring. It would seem as though the man had fucked her into a coma.

He woke her up a half-hour later by eating her pussy. She pulled his head up from between her thighs and said, "Oh please, no, no more. I came so many times, I don't have an ounce of strength left. If I come again I'm gonna die."

He crawled up to her and told her that he had to leave soon. He held her for a while and asked if he could see her again.

"Oh yes Frank, most definitely! And you're gonna drink a gallon of water, I want you to pee in my asshole next time."

She gave him her phone number and they kissed.

"I'll hold you till you fall asleep lovely lady." She fell asleep with the peaceful look of a totally satisfied lover.

Frank found me sitting in the tv room and said, "She's out cold, so I'm gonna split. I've never had such amazing sex in my life. She isn't the timid little mouse you made her out to be. Thank you so much for getting us together." "By the way, were you down here listening all this time?"

I gave him a big dumb grin, "listening and pulling my dick for the last four hours". "Frank, I have a feeling that you're going to be here quite often, and I'll know it because she'll be walking funny at work."

He left laughing. I have enough fap material to last till I'm 100 years old.

THE AFTERGLOW

I let her sleep for an hour or so and then took the dog out to the yard to do his biz. I made my way up to her room whereupon I was overwhelmed by the powerful musky smell of sex. I got hard again just smelling the sweet aroma of her pussy. Oh to be able to bury my face between her thighs and taste that sweet silky kitty again....alas.

I ran a hot bath for her, then gently woke her up and got her into the tub. I needed to air out the room and change the bed. I didn't want her to sleep in that mess. From a combination of semen, pussy juice, lube, and sweat, the sheets were sodden.

As she sat in the warm bubble bath, I washed and massaged her from her forehead to her feet. I washed her hair, something that we both felt was very erotic.

She was utterly spent, barely able to keep her eyes open. I helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a big fluffy towel to dry her. She went from looking like a raging lioness to looking like my tired little mouse. The mouse that I love so very much. I dried and brushed her hair and we then lay on the bed together.

She turned towards me with a rather tired but pensive look and said, "I need to say a few things."

"First of all, thank you so much for introducing us and for giving me this incredible night".

"Secondly, my damned pussy is on fire and my bottom is throbbing and sore. I probably won't be able to sit comfortably for a week."

"Thirdly........(A touch of sourness crept into her voice) You made me feel extremely uncomfortable, you stood there!... watching us!.....you were looking at my pussy as he was putting his cock in me! What the hell was that all about!?"

THE BIG REVEAL

I turned towards her, sighed, and got up on my elbow. " I had that planned from the beginning, pretty lady." (this brought a look of surprise to her face) "I knew that all of this was so extremely out of character for you and, as you admitted, you might get cold feet. If I hadn't stayed, you would have bolted."

"You initially felt very uncomfortable being naked in front of Frank, and things would not have gone well if it had continued that way." "I purposely shifted your discomfort to me. I wanted you to be very uncomfortable with my presence."

"You had to want me to leave. My plan worked perfectly." "When I told you I was leaving, I could see the tension leave your body and I knew you'd be ok."

She thought for a moment and said, "You risked having me be angry at you!? I thought I was going to have a good reason to be pissed at you, but now after hearing that I only love you more."

Then I explained why I didn't wait in my car.

She thought about this for a moment, then, shocked, she said, "But then....wait... wait....where were you while we were upstairs fucking?" Ohhhh boy! Potty mouth again!!

I told her about sitting in the tv room with the dog.

She turned redder than red. "Ohhhh nooo! You heard everything that went on!"

Now it was my turn to blush. I smiled, "yep....everything, every grunt, every groan, every sigh, every scream, and every breath. Everything, Everything, Everything. I made a mental note every time you came. I stopped counting after your 45th orgasm." (she hadn't had 5 orgasms in her whole life before tonight) "I even came five times just from listening to you two. (that woke her up) It was fucking amazing".

"I'm guessing that he did things to you that no man ever did to you, and he took you to heights that you had to wait to be 52 years old to reach."

She couldn't answer or look at me. She didn't want to hurt my feelings. I tilted her chin up so she had to look at me. "I had to make a choice. What would my sweet lady need? My sorry 62-year-old dick for twenty minutes....or the endless energy of a young virile man for an entire night? He pleased you far better than I ever could. I wanted that for you. That's what this was all about...your pleasure." "I knew I couldn't do that for you, and I also knew you'd never seek it out or find it on your own."

She teared up and sniffled, " Thank you...you......you really do love me that much. I'll be honest with you, I never, never dreamed that sex could be like that. You were right in saying that I needed a good thumping. And let me tell you, I have been utterly thumped."

I told her, "Yep. I think he thumped every orifice in that pretty body of yours." "Well, now I can go home happy. I'm guessing that the next time you two get together, you won't need me to help you."

She giggled, "No, I think I can manage the next time without help, but I will call you so you can listen in. Or maybe I'll set up a webcam and give you back some of tonight's torture." (Devil woman)

I said, "That would be great! I'll look forward to it". I kissed her, nibbled her nipple ever so gently, and went home to sleep, perchance to dream...of her.

FIN

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read and, hopefully, comment.

12