Because She Can - Introduction

Story Info
The story of an empowered bisexual Dominant Woman.
812 words
3.78
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had spent most of the afternoon naked on the couch, masturbating. Not just because she was horny, but also because she knew she fucking could.

There's a lot to be said for bringing yourself off as a woman, it's been a taboo for so long yet here she was, laid on the couch, watching shit music videos on YouTube and just furiously playing, teasing and stroking her clit. She should probably stop for a bit as she knew it was going to get sore soon and it being a Saturday she would have to go and get ready to go out later.

"Once more wouldn't hurt would it" she idly thought to herself and her fingers ran across her naked breasts, over her taut abdomen and down to her still wet and swollen pussy.

Her finger tips slowly began to circle her clit and quickly moving her fingers in to her mouth and then back down to her clit she savoured the taste of sweat and cum.

Her other hand slowly moved across her stomach and across her ribs. She loved the feeling of her hand running over the bottom of her rib cage, the hardness of the bones beneath contrasting with the softness of her skin, she traced her fingers across her ribs and then as her other hand quickened the pace over her clit she began to scrape her nails across her soft flesh.

As her finger went to work on her pussy her nails dug deeper, she could feel the familiar tracks in her skin from previous experiments with mixing pleasure and pain and soon she could feel her nails hit the grooves.

She slid two, then three fingers inside her cunt and started to curve her fingers up inside herself, feeling the soft wet walls. The pleasure contrasting with every stroke as her nails dug deep across her ribs.

Her back arching now as she felt turned on as fuck. She longed to feel teeth on her nipples and the thought of it made her moan loudly. Her breath quickened as she moved ever closer and felt the tips of her fingers becoming warm and sticky.

Sliding her fingers back out of her cunt she went back to furiously circling her clit, she was so fucking wet that the slurping sound of each stroke filled the room. "Fuck" she gasped as she bit her lip just as the first wave of another orgasm began to hit. She bit her lip so hard that she could taste blood but this just caused the next orgasm to hit and her fingers which had been scraping across her ribs now gripped the arm of the sofa as she again cum, her back arching then shaking violently as she gasped for air.

Her legs clamped together as her fingers pressed hard now against her clit, she didn't need to move her hand at all now as the orgasms themselves caused the sensations across her pussy to increase the pleasure. Caught in an endless loop of muscle spasms and orgasms she wondered how the fuck she would be able to walk later but as she came again, and again, and again she began to giggle to herself. Her body felt a,axing and as a small trickle of blood ran down the side of her abdomen she gave a little shudder.

Her breathing slowed enough for her body to start to regain some semblance of stillness, and breathlessly she closed her eyes, drifting off quietly, her inner thighs still wet and her body still tingling.

Content for now, she drifted off to a post orgasmic sleep.

A couple of hours later she dragged her ass off of the couch and stumbled towards the bathroom. She had just over an hour before she would need to leave. Her latex dress was already laid out on the bed and she had made the effort of shining it that morning so that she wouldn't be rushing at the last minute.

She hit 'play' on her phone and the bathroom speaker spluttered loudly as the first lines of WAP started to drown out the sounds of the shower.

A little over an hour and a half later she had slithered in to her dress, stockings and heels, scraped her hair back in to a classic high pony tail, applied her make up, fiddled with the false lashes for far too long and was out the door, picking up her bags of tricks on the way out, her heels clacking as she crossed the pavement to the awaiting car.

She settled back in to the leather clad seats. She didn't even look up at the driver, he knew where she was going as he had made this journey many times before.

She scrolled through her message, killing the twenty minutes it would take to get to the club....