All Comments on 'Becca Begins to Change'

by Imaginative1A

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You aren't imaginative

Not even close. Just kind of boring huge paragraphs with not a spark of anything but sleaze.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The title should have been...

The title should have been: "How Becca fucked up a Jag"! The characters? All from some out of space planet: Example: The young man managed to be omnipresent in all the parkings in the city...Only a extraterrestrial could manage that stunt! This could have been a funny story at least if one of the people staring at them from the office building next door was her cuck husband! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad

This isn't even good enough for Lush or Asst. much less here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

One of the better L.W. stories and of course the gay female haters attack it.

The gays here only like B.T.B stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I guess hub got what he deserves showing wife's hot pussy off like that gave her the green light to have some fun..now it's. Going to take wife awhile before she gets bored with that big cock.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Arousing

Arousing and so hot. Flashing a valet attendant is so much fun. Fucking him even better. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic fantasy by a pubescent author!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! She is married and fucks a stranger without protection??!! You are only stupid!! Which man would be married to such a low slut!!! Only real pervert or brain sick one like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whats next

Her demise or divorce?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great love young guys with big cocks

Becca did it right, catch a big one and ride it hot and hard. Good story xoxoxoxo Annette

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Good, but...

too fast to go from prim and proper wife to hot slut in such a short time. Story needed to be developed. Plus you had word and quotation errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did anyone else see that flying saucer?

Becca never had a chance. But why did you leave that part out? Wonder how she'll explain giving syphilis to her husband? Guess we'll learn that in chapter 5? A really deep engaging plot.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Effective story telling!

Fine job! Five

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where did hubby go after that dinner and night of fucking . He disappeared from the story and she went into complete pig mode. Questions need to be answered

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut

She has cheated on her husband he will find out if she is reguler with long cock.

By the way 3 1/2 inches round is only 1.1 inches diameter about average. we use to have a saying

" short and thick does the trick. long and thin only makes babies"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stated off hot and turned out disappointing

Just another cheating Cunt with no regard for her husband. Why be married if you care so little for your spouse. She didn't even have a minuscule thought about her husband. He vanished from the story. Does he even exist? The sex was very hot but so what if it ends empty with no climax like this story. I don't think she is actually married or wants to be. No spouse with any self respect would want to be so totally disregarded like this. Disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Nothing like a sexy beautiful woman who is I touch with her inner slut.

mrddmanmrddmanabout 6 years ago
Ignore sarcastic comments

Ignore that guy's comment. If he wants a long narrative story he can go elsewhere. I would suggest that you provide much more description. Drag it out, the tease, the actual shape of the breasts, the color of the areola, the nipples, the flashing, the clothing, teasing and teasing and then the act itself. Longer is better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diameter vs Circumference

If you are going to continue to write erotica, you really should learn the difference.

A four inch diameter cock would shame an elephant. Upon reading that, it immediately puts this tale in the category of silly parody.

InfosaugerInfosauger8 months ago

I really hope this is rolplaying and Jim is her husband. Otherwise she is in for a rude awakening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous