Becca Fucks his Boss

Story Info
His cheating fantasy comes to life.
5.4k words
3.88
80.9k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! This is a swinger story.

My first erotic story, 4K Diamond, resulted in a mixed bag of comments, positive and negative, loving it or hating it. The reactions are fine. Cuckolding is a recurrent theme in my stories.

I think men share their wives because they believe women are natural fucking machines; cunts have more stamina than cocks. Why fuck her and fall to sleep out of exhaustion when you can have more fun watching your wife fuck other cocks? I think men view sex as a spectator sport.

There is something ultra wicked about a wife fucking her husband's boss.

If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read this one. If you like to read about guys putting themselves in the fire and getting singed, read on.

rodryder44

*****

Its 5:30 on Friday and I'm sitting at the bar in a place I frequent near work; nervous and sweating although the A/C works fine. I'm nursing a beer scanning the dark room and catch the eye of several coworkers and other friends. I acknowledge their salutes and tip my bottle at them.

God, I don't want company.

I was having a normal day at the office; dress down day. My boss took a vacation day and didn't come in, thank God. He's such a blowhard; it sickens my stomach just visualizing his face.

My name is Michael. I'm 25, 6' 1" 185 pounds on a good frame with chiseled abs, and a 9" cock. I work in financial reinsurance - we insure other insurance companies. There are claims to review against contract wording, data harvesting on the PC, and in-person reviews. It pays very well and allows me to afford the high mortgage on our suburban home.

My wife, Becca, is 23 years old, 5'10" tall, and 135 pounds with curly black hair extending five inches below her shoulders. She has expressive green eyes. She is also blessed with 36C breasts and big pink areolas with nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch when aroused. She's proud of her tits and told me she like to rub them against men. Her waist is narrow accentuating her peach bottom ass. Her legs are long and well proportioned.

We dated for two years and have been married for two years. Becca graduated college last year and is seeking work as a French linguist with an international company. She does volunteer work at a local hospital while hunting for her perfect job.

On weekends we travel the countryside in my restored 1966 Mustang convertible. The car is done in British Racer Green, with GT body stripes and wire wheel covers on red striped high performance tires. It's powered by a 289 V8 with a 4 barrel carb. It cruises effortlessly at 70 mph. We like to visit auctions or zip down to the Jersey shore where my cousin Ted owns a large house on a lagoon.

Life was perfect until Becca called me at 3 PM.

"Michael?

"It's done. I'll meet you at the Olde Inn after work today. Watch for us."

"Done? Becca, what's done? What did you do? Who is 'us'? Why the Olde Inn, you don't drink?"

"It's your dream fantasy come true. I got a date. Call me 'Jane' because that's my name tonight."

"Becca! I don't understand! What date? What dream fantasy?"

"Your fantasy to take me to a bar where I meet a man who seduces me and fucks me while you watch. I'm just changing the plot around and coming in with the man who I know will have me."

"BECCA! That's was fantasy! A fairytale! I didn't say anything about acting it out! There's no fortuitous event if you bring the guy with you. You're supposed to meet him spontaneously. Who's your date? You have to cancel this...this date!"

"Too late Michael I've spent all day on this and have made changes."

"Changes? What changes? I never said anything about changes? What did you do?"

"I changed my hair color, bought new clothes and had my pussy waxed to look good in the short dress I'll be wearing without panties.

"I'm gonna let my date play with me in front of his friends. He said he wants my pussy bare. He's bare too, and his cock is so big I can hardly wait to suck and fuck it."

"Changed your hair color? To what? Why? I've been asking you to shave your pussy for years, why now? You don't have to do this, Becca...please."

"Dark burgundy is slutty looking and it fits my new persona. He likes it and I already see guys looking at me differently. It's titillating and makes me wet and feel sexy.

"Maybe you didn't ask me the right way. He told me to shave and I did. He likes it, and already fingered me to an awesome climax. I'll send the pictures to your iPhone.

"Michael, I have to do this, and I will do it. You will be at that bar sitting on the fucking stool or I'll never speak to you ever again. I'll divorce you and take the house and your precious Mustang. Just be there, Michael."

She disconnected the call.

I couldn't think straight.

My phone buzzed. It's a photo of Becca, naked. She's leaning against the arm of our sofa with her legs spread open. Her pussy is bare and there's a man's hand with fingers deeply in her pussy. She has a salacious 'c'mon' look. Her hair looks fucking fantastic and this photo is giving me a fucking hard on.

It isn't Becca. No, it is her...she just looks so different. She looks slutty, in an exciting way.

A low whistle over my shoulder startles me. It's my coworker, Debbie. She's looking at the picture, not recognizing my wife.

"Tell me your not sexting some slut in accounting, Mike. What would Becca say if she saw this?"

I passed her the phone.

"Can I have her number Michael? I think I'm turning bi." She smirked.

"It's Becca, Deb. She's going out on a date."

"Are those his fingers there?" she said, sitting down next to my desk.

"She said it is. Could be anybody's, I guess. The point is they're not mine."

"What's this about?" touching my arm, still studying the picture.

The phone chimes letting me know another message has been received.

"It's from Becca, Mike."

"You open it, Deb. I'm afraid to look."

"It's Becca with her backside facing the camera. Her smile looks like she's having serious fun. The guy's two fingers are in her ass. Oh, Michael! I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"It's a combination of stupid things. We were out dining with Tom and Emma and I was being boorish with Tom. We were ignoring the wives. I talked obscenely about some men and women in the dining room - complete strangers. I was describing scenarios where I would go up to a woman who was showing her underwear and entice her away from her husband, or boyfriend, whatever. The woman would come with me to a hotel room followed by the husband, or boyfriend."

"He'd be sitting in a chair in the room facing the bed where I was fucking her senseless and all she would do was yell at her husband, calling him a fagot, pussy wimp and cuckold for letting me fuck her in front of him. There were a few more vulgar anecdotes, you get the picture."

"What did Becca and Emma say?"

"Nothing, not a word. Neither of them was hungry enough to finish eating, and both said they had a headache so there was no dancing. I paid the bill and we said our goodbyes and left."

"How was the ride home? Did she say anything?"

"It was ok, normal. I was listening to the Cavs and Warriors 2nd game of the finals. I guess Becca was listening to the game also."

"And then...?"

"We got home and undressed and I went to the toilet and cleaned up. Becca was sitting on the bed until I came out then she went in. She did her business, washed, came out and got in bed."

"I reached over to her, pulled up her nightgown, got on top, made love and went to sleep."

"Did you cum inside her?"

"Well, yeah I always cum inside her."

"Did she cum, too?"

"I didn't ask her."

"Couldn't you tell?"

"Guess not."

"Michael, you are in deep trouble. If what you just told me is your normal response to your wife, then you are an idiot. I'm gonna take a guess that the conversation over dinner was not the first time you made sexist remarks about women."

I hung my head and nodded, "No."

"I think you shouldn't go."

"She said she'd leave me if I didn't show. Leave me and milk me dry in the divorce."

"Then you have no choice but to go there and face up to her and her lover like a man. I'd listen closely to any conversation between them so that you understand the game they're playing. You may see an opening to derail the freight train coming your way. Let me know how things work out."

"I...uh...forwarded the pictures to my phone...is that okay?" She handed my iPhone back.

"Sure Deb. Show Paul."

The seventy-five minutes remaining until the end of the work day was the longest in my life.

It's now 5:40 and I'm apprehensive to the point of heart failure when I see a crowd of people coming through the front door like someone's entourage making their entrance. Two large males in slacks and golf shirts were leading a small group to a table booth to my right.

There she is!

What an entrance! She's wearing laced up black fuck-me heels five inches high. Her legs are covered in extra long thigh-high sheer black stockings that end two inches below her dress hem.

She picked a crimson red Lycra halter dress with center front stretch lace cutout displaying almost all of her boobs, her areolas and nipples. The dress rode up her ass as she walked by exposing her cheeks. Her attempts to keep her dress down are phony and half hearted. The back of the dress is deeply scooped ending at the dimples of her lower back.

"What a fucking slut!" My cock is rigid.

Everyone was standing and howling at Becca...er...'Jane'. Her eyes are smiling brightly as she looks over the crowd and passes by me. Every set of eyes were on her as she neared the booth and 'accidently' dropped her little red purse and bent over at the waist to get it. The howls were deafening as her dress rode up displaying her pussy and puckered rosebud.

She wiggles her ass as she looked behind her hips saucily.

Then she saw me and her eyes locked with mine. She raised her left eyebrow which meant, "Are you watching this?"

I nodded yes and she gave me a grin.

She kept wiggling her ass while focusing those green eyes on mine.

Her hands were on her ankles moving slowly up the inside of her thighs to her pussy.

Now she's looking at someone approaching her. She is giving him a bigger smile and purses her lips together. His back is to me as his right hand pats her pussy.

The room roars again at his possessive display.

I'm gonna pee in my jockeys from excitement; my dick is straining at my pants' front.

She stands up straight as he removes his hand and twists her body to hug him and give him a passionate kiss. He is pawing her breast now and she puts her head on his shoulder and fixes her eyes on mine again. Holding my gaze, she kisses his neck and flicks her tongue in his ear.

She moves to the booth, straightening her dress as he follows along with three other men I don't recognize. He scoots in the booth next to her and looks up.

IT'S JIM! It's my fucking boss, Jim Sanders!

I rushed to the men's room into an open stall and puked in the john. I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I pulled down my pants and masturbated frantically with the vision of her and Jim fucking in my head. I spewed cum all over the back of the toilet. I still imagined him with his fingers in her pussy and cum again. My legs are weak as I sat on the toilet lid. I see them again in my mind and begin masturbating again. I cum on the back of the stall door imagining it's her tits and face.

After a few minutes I collected myself and wash up at the sink and dry my face. The mirror tells me I'm presentable, but I don't recognize the look in my eyes.

I went back to the bar but my old stool is occupied. I decide to confront Jim and Becca. As I approached them I see movement through the front lace panel of her dress. His right hand is squeezing her nipple, playing with her familiarly. He extended his hand through the backless dress around her side to the front panel. As plain as day she is letting him do what he wants to her body - my body. She sees me coming and smiles brightly at me.

Jim is talking with someone in front of me. I notice Jim lean over and whisper to her as she leans in to him. She nods her head, gives him a smile and bends down and takes his cock out of his pants and starts sucking it. She turns her head and meets my eyes arching her eyebrow again.

She is bobbing up and down on his cock in full view of the people at the table and anyone looking their way. My cock is hard again as the guy ahead of me moves away.

Jim sees me and gives me a big smile, and motions me closer.

"Mikey baby! What a pleasant surprise. Have you met Jane, Mikey? How's Becca doing? Nice woman, Becca. Why don't you sit down next to me, huh? Get a load off your feet. Did the office survive without me today?"

I was not prepared for this. I was speechless. Jim knows Becca very well, so he knows it's her giving him the blowjob of his life. He introduced her as "Jane" so he must be in on this farce. I sat down next to him. Becca, still bobbing on his cock, turned her head and saw I was watching.

"Whoa. I'm cuming slut. I want you to swallow but show Mikey your last mouthful." He pushed her head down and jerked his hip until he climaxed. He unloaded three times in her throat and sighed.

"What a cum sucker!" He announced as she sat up and opened her cum- filled mouth for all to see. Satisfied that enough people were watching, she swallows in one gulp then uses her finger to wipe cum off her chin. She offered her cum laced finger to Jim, who declined.

And then she offered it to me. I shook my head, "No."

She continued to hold her finger in my face insisting. I said, "No, thank you."

She furrowed her brows and said loudly "Suck it off!"

"Better do it, Mikey baby." Said Jim, as everyone around watched.

My brain ceased functioning as it looped between the choices; 'Jims cum or lose a wife, Jim's cum or lose a wife'.

I sucked her fingers.

"Swallow it." said Jim, watching.

I swallowed and the Earth began spinning in reverse and now all sound became muted and seemed far away. People in the room seem to be walking in slow motion with pulsing auras around their bodies.

One of Jim's security people pulled me from my seat as another brought over a barstool and sat me down in front of the booth. "Stay." He said. I was given a beer, not my brand, but I drank it. The room and everyone in it seemed to be spinning.

Jim was at my back talking in my ear.

"She's a good slut, Mikey. She loves my cock. Did you get the pictures I took in your living room? It was her idea. She wanted you to realize she found a real man, me. She loves to suck me off, Mikey. I'm just gonna show her off here a bit. She wants you there later when she gets fucked in a way you never could do her. She wants me to cum in all her holes, Mikey, and I will. Enjoy the show and try not to touch yourself."

He slapped my back and went back and kissed Becca real hard for my benefit. She looked at me with her hand on his chest and smiled.

I sat for hours watching people come over to talk with Jim, or to compliment 'Jane' on her dress. Twice more I watched Becca give blowjobs to Jim and another guy, Tim? I got short of breath watching her head bob up and down on their cocks. She never did it to me like that.

Jim started putting shot glasses in front of her and she downed them in one gulp. When she wasn't talking to someone at the table she stared at me. No expression, just stared.

No one bothered with me. I wasn't there. A fly on the wall. I heard some things. Jim told some people the he found 'Jane' on Craig's List. She put in a personal ad seeking a virile man to fill some holes her husband left unfilled. He got a lot of laughs with that story. He's a boor.

Some conversations were about sports, the stock market, cars, and women. The night dragged on and Becca got steadily drunk.

My eyes shifted to Jim now and then. If he caught my eye he would lift his drink up to me, or just smirk and laugh. He had men sit next to Becca and publicly finger-fuck her. By the end of the evening her dress was around her waist and she was hugging and kissing strangers as they fingered her in the booth.

Jim undid her halter top and started playing with her tits openly and let others play with them too.

She was vocal, "Do you like my big tits? Fuck me with your fingers. Let me suck your cock, it's bigger than my husband's."

She announced her orgasms loudly too. I wonder why someone didn't call the cops.

Finally the bartender came over and told Jim that she had to leave or he'd lose his license.

It was near midnight as the group finished their drinks and everyone got up to leave. Jim paid the tab and his security guy dragged me by the arm to the Continental Hotel next door.

Apparently a room was already reserved as the group headed directly to the elevator without stopping at the front desk. Becca's top was still down and her dress still up around her waist.

She looked fucking gorgeous. That's when I noticed a thick gold chain hanging down from under her dress connected to a gold clit ring. This was new. I stopped being surprised at her transformations.

Jim led her to one elevator car and everyone else, including me, had taken a second elevator.

My car arrived at the seventh floor first so we had to wait. Jim and Becca's elevator had apparently stopped on the way up. Five minutes later their car arrived. Her dress was off and her face was flushed, her neat hair was disheveled and cum dripped from her cunt.

Jim had his hand behind her guiding her out of the car towards the room. I saw he had fingers in her ass as they walked by. She gave me a blank stare and smiled.

We went into the suite to a large room with a sectional couch arranged in a "U" with a low coffee table in the center.

Jim led her to the table and she stepped up on it and raised her arms for all to notice her. She is still stunning with those perfect tits.

Jim took off his clothes and everyone followed his cue. He sat down in the middle of the sectional with his friends on either side.

A security guy pulled up a chair placed on the other side of Becca opposite the open end of the "U". He told me to strip, and I complied. He told me to "Sit" with his hand on my shoulder pushing me down into the chair.

Jim announced, "Guys, for your erotic pleasure, Jane will dance for us and give one lucky man a lap dance he won't ever forget. Then we'll all fuck her until they toss us out of the hotel."

The cheers and catcalls were loud as I just stared at Becca. The lights dimmed and music began.

One of the security men, naked, stepped on the low table next to Becca. He stood magnificently; arms folded across ripped pecs with feet parted showing muscled thighs and calves. His ass was tightly muscled. His long, flaccid cock hung down to his knee.

Becca began to sway and turn, her arms wrapping around her body moving up and down her breasts and legs and tugged her gold chain pulling her pussy lips out for the crowd.

She slowly circled the security guy as her hands explored his body. She's on her knees rubbing his calves and thighs as she crawls around behind him kneading this chiseled ass and biting it.

The music changes and she gets up and continues to run her hands on his body as she circles in front of him and grabs his cock.

She looks at the audience and smiles. Her onlookers are masturbating as they watch.

She gives his cock a few long strokes and whispers in his ear. He nods and grins wide.

She is facing him as he grabs her by the hips raising her above his head.

She puts her legs around his head as he lowers her pussy to his face and begins to eat her.

She moans loudly and bucks her hips into his hungry mouth and smiles as some of her audience cum on themselves.

12